Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Mutiny ❯ The Second Chapter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Second Chapter


Her torso was coated with a thing layer of sweat, only a sheet covered the lower portion of her nude body as she slept peacefully in the arms of strong man beside her.

The arrogant prince placed a gentle kiss on the shoulder of the sleeping woman, and, sitting up in bed -- not worrying if he would wake her for he had long since learned that she was a heavy sleeper, he leaned his head against the headboard of the bed and watched Bulma fidget in her sleep.

He turned away from her, knowing that it was probably just another nightmare. They both had them. That probably just came with living aboard this ship. Nightmares couldn't be uncommon in a place like this.

He slipped on his training pants, and began pulling on his boots when he saw her clothes scattered across his bedroom floor, the scarlet sash lain carelessly atop the pile. He glared at it. Snarling at what it stood for.

Frieza's Scarlet Sash of Virginity.

He loathed those sashes since he was sixteen and fully came to understand what they stood for, what it had caused him to go though. It meant that the woman wearing it was untouched. It started off as a way for women who were pure to show and flaunt their cleanliness. To show that they weren't lowly ship concubines or sex slaves or mere whores.

It soon became a law that any woman wearing such a slash was given higher power, and that she was vowing not be taken until her wedding day.

Frieza wanted his men to not to get themselves caught up with woman so that they would be entirely devoted to his army. That they wouldn't have a woman staying at home wishing him well or brats running around giving there fathers reason not to go on suicidal purging missions or risk their lives fighting for territory that they would never even see.

They began to instruct woman about the dangers and encouraged celibacy and abstinence and waiting.

They brainwashed them.


After a man had done his duty and served under Frieza, only then could he dedicate his life to a family. Until then, pleasure slaves were aboard ships so that the men of Frieza's army were kept satisfied. Though many viewed these used woman as lowly and became celibate themselves.

Woman of upper classes were required to always have on the sash. It became another way for Frieza to flash his power over his men, and every time Vegeta saw the scarlet sash wound neatly against the soft curves of a woman's waist he had to fight the urge to tear it away from her and ravish her then. If just to defy Frieza and steal some of the pleasure he had been deprived of.

When he was eighteen years old, ten years spent trapped on this ship, Vegeta finally had gotten the chance to do so.

He almost smiled as he remembered that day …

(flashback)


He exited the training facilities and headed to his room to take a much needed shower. Salty beads of sweat dripped from the sides of his face and caused the dark locks of his bangs to stick to his skin. He wiped the sweat away with one hand while he placed the other on the screen beside his door.

The screen quickly scanned his fingerprints, and then the metal door slid open, granting him access to his room.

He quickly pulled off his gloves, but caught sight of a figure perched neatly on the edge of his bed and frowned. He discarded his gloves and scowled at the nervous woman, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

She swallowed timidly and gently tucked a lock of aquamarine hair behind her, "I --"

Vegeta rolled his eyes at the girl, "Well? Can it wait, I have a shower to take."

She stood up, letting his yearning eyes sweep across her perfect figure. She wore a pleated skirt that showed off her thin thighs and long, agile legs. At the base of her thin, flat stomach the loathsome sash was tied neatly, and Vegeta wanted to rip it off the beautiful girl. He wanted to do so many things to her ... So many things he had refrained from doing to the women available on this ship to take pleasures out on ... She was young and beautiful, pale skinned and untouched ... His hand had taken to the thoughts of what he could do because he knew that he could not.

He scowled, mostly at himself, and brought his eyes up to meet her face. But there too lied beauty, and he hated this girl for coming here.

"What do you want?" He asked, blatantly annoyed with her presence.

She sighed, and then taking a step closer to him she bravely looked him in the eyes, "I want you, Vegeta."

He stared down at her, his dark gaze meeting her blue stare and his lips curved into a coarse frown, "Bulma, leave."

She shook her head, causing her blue locks of hair to spill across her shoulders, and her intoxicating scent meet his nose. "No Vegeta." And with one, swift motion she tore the sash away from her waist.

Vegeta gazed at her, his frown turning into a smirk as the stubborn girl in front of him discarded the sash and let it fall to a heap on his bedroom floor.

"I despise it all as much as you do, possibly more."

"I highly doubt that." He said lowly, his face remaining emotionless as he studied the beautiful girl in front of him.

"No Vegeta, you don't understand -- I want this, and I want it even more when he stands by and tells me that I can't have it. He is depriving me of pleasure, of my choice and my liberty.” She tilted her head to look at him, “And I want it with you, because I know you hate him as much as I do." She placed her hands on his chest, "Help my break his rules. I know you don't go with those whores he offers you, and I know that I'm a beautiful woman, and I’ll only be with you, just--"

There wasn't another word he wanted to hear her say. With his lips pressed roughly against her own he let his arms come to rest on the sides of her waist, feeling them bare of the scarf that was required to be there. He let his hands slide up her thin stomach, taking her shirt with him, and taking something that she would never get back.

But she wouldn't protest -- because she had come to ask this of him in the first place.

When she felt her back against his sheets and his inexperienced tongue roughly exploring her mouth, she couldn't help but feel a swell of pride. Her equally inexperienced and curious hands ran across his sculptured stomach and their lips tore apart.

He let out a low chuckle in her ear, and she allowed a haughty, yet seemingly innocent smile spread across her lips. Tonight would be their first night in a series of defiant insurrections against Frieza. In what was possibly the most pleasurable form of rebellion -- lust.

(end flashback scene.)
----------------------------------------------------

His eyes scanned the dank, stainless steal hallways with an unpleasant gaze. He always hated this wing of the ship. There was a constant stench that hung around the hazed hallways, and an even more repulsive humid air that seemed to cling to the narrow space.

This was the servant wing, which had been designed to hold the numerous prisoners on the massive ship.

Tien was wondering aimlessly down these corridors, wondering why he had chosen this particular hallway to take as he listened to the muffled voices of the underclass shout from behind cold doors.

He then heard the sound of rough, masculine laughter, and quickened his pace as the soldier since trouble.

As he turned the corner, the steel walls remained identical and it seemed that the hallway hadn’t changed at all, save for a few dark shapes he could make out down the path a bit.

His pace was quickened again, and he was now looking upon the backs of two low class guards.

They were hunched over something, or rather someone, and were laughing maliciously.

“Crazy bitch.” One of them muttered, probably in a state of intoxication.

Tien closed in on them and took in the sight of a woman, dressed in slave attired, with beautiful blue hair cascading down her back and spilling in front of her turned head, blocking her face from him.

“Come on.” The other guard insisted, grabbing her thin elbow in his large palm, “Sneeze for us, bitch.”

The woman’s face remained unturned, and Tien took this moment to step in and easily pull the two guards away from her.

A surprised gasp escaped the woman’s lips, and when she looked up at him Tien could only blink at her beauty.

With the two guards in either of his hands, he tightened his grasp and narrowed his eyes at the two, “Where are your positions, soldiers?”

The bald one on his right looked nervously at the other, “We’re on break, si-sir.”

“Yeah.” The other one spoke, turning his attention to Tien, “We’ve been on duty for twelve hours now, and we thought we would just have some fun with this one. She’s a crazy-”

“Yes.” Tien said, cutting him off, “I heard you two all the way down the hallway. Now if you would both be so kind to leave and never bother her again, I will make a point to ignore this matter and will not report the two of you to Frieza.”

With that said, the bald man released the two guards and they scurried off down the hallway, the slave woman’s eyes following them as they quickly turned the corner. Her surprised eyes turned up to Tien and she blushed lightly, “Thank you, kind sir. But if you would have waited a minute or two, I could have handled it myself.”

Tien laughed lightly at her and smiled, “We’ll it wasn’t looking that way -- what is your name, mam?”

The blue haired woman looked down at the band on her wrist and with an emotionless gaze responded evenly, “EL4570, sir.”

Tien frowned at the woman, “I asked for your name, miss.”

She blinked up at him in surprise, there was an air about him that he was someone of high esteem on this ship, and if he could so easily order those guards around, perhaps an officer? She frowned, but why was he being so kind to her if he was of high class?

Tien studied her face as it clearly showed the inner battle of her mind, and with a kind smile he began to repeat his question, “Look, it’s not that I--”

But Tien was cut off by the pounding of footsteps and deep breaths coming in their direction.

Tien looked up at the man, surprise in all of his eyes, and frowned, “Captain Surchal, what’s the matter?”

The captain looked on at Tien through his panting, unstable breaths and nodded, with a small bow, and looked down at the floor with respect in his eyes, “Sire, Vegeta and Goku are going to Vegetasie.”

“What?” Tien said, surprise evident in his eyes.

“Aye, sir.” The captain said, “Frieza was looking everywhere for you, or, rather, he had others looking everywhere for you.” Tien stood there in shock as the captain continued, “He wanted you to be there when it was to be announced.”

“Why would Frieza allow--” Tien stopped sentence and frowned, “To their homeland, eh? Did they say for how long.”

“No, just that Vegeta-sei’s King wishes to see them, and it is approaching the Prince’s twenty-second moon and..” The captain shook his head, “I cannot imagine what Frieza is planning on doing with the two most powerful Sayains going back into the hands of his enemies. It is a powerful fiend, fate is.”

Tien looked down, wondering if that meant there was hope for the others to return home. For him to return to his father and his coordinate?

“Tien.” The captain spoke gently, causing surprise to fill the young woman’s eyes who was now standing defenselessly beside the bald man, feeling a bit out of place and now more than a bit inferior.

“I must return, I am sure that the Sayains will want to speak with you on this matter, for they likely know much more about this then I, I-if Frieza has told them yet. Vegeta and Goku weren’t there, but I’m sure Frieza wanted to tell his sons in a more personal manner.”

“Aye.” Tien said quickly, bowing respectfully at the captain and then turning his attention back to the beautiful woman at his side.

She stared at him with shock-filled eyes. He knew that after hearing that he was Tien she was now feeling intimidated and inferior. Damn social scale. Tien had always hade a distaste for those who went about boasting their superiority over something as superficial as this. Not that he had distaste for those who went about in this fashion, for Bulma and Vegeta were his closest friends, but he hated the way it made others feel, and the way it made this pretty woman’s eyes look now.

She was awfully thin, probably the tiniest woman he had ever laid eyes upon. He wanted to pull her small frame into his own and protect her from whatever made her look so sad. He wanted to tuck her flowing hair behind her ear. He wanted to make that pain stricken stare off of her face and see her smile.

“Ti-Tien?”

Her voice was a choked whisper, “Thank you, I am sorry if I was a burden to you.”

He shook his head and lifted her small jaw with his powerful thumb, “Do not apologize. You were not a burden to me, miss.”

She nodded and with one last look at him stepped back, cursing herself for being attracted to the heir to the entire southern coordinate.

As she turned around, purposefully ignoring making eye contact with him she sighed, “I have to get back to my work, and you should get back to your friends.”

“But your name--”

She took a step and froze, “Thank you again, sir.” and with that, the woman continued down the dank corridor.

----------------------------------------------------

The proud Sayain Prince continued to dress himself, the thoughts of the first time Bulma had approached him, causing a smirk to tug mischievously on the corners of his mouth.

From the dresser beside his bed, his scouter began to beep, and with one swift motion Vegeta clicked it over his eye and read the message as it flashed across the screen.

It had said that Lord Frieza requested his presence, and with his smirk turning into a scowl he tied on his training boots and stood up from the bed.

As he made his way to the door, with a serious of proud strides, he made sure to kick the Scarlet Sash to his side, and cast one last glance at the sleeping woman on his bed. The smirk returned to his dark visage at the thought of her, but was immediately replaced with cold scowl as he thought of the bastard Lord that was requesting his presence immediately.

“This had fucking better be worth my time.” He spoke through clinched teeth as the metal door slid open and the cold hallways of the ship welcomed him with their gleaming starkness.

------------------------------------------------

The two Sayains walked together from the training facilities down to the control room where Lord Frieza was requesting their presence.

Vegeta’s fists were being compressed into a pair of tight balls while Goku tried to force a calm look on his face.

No matter how hard he tried, the hatred he felt for Frieza was showing…

When they made it to the control room, the lizard like creature smiled at the two men and began making small talk with them. Vegeta’s arms were crossed, and his face clearly read that he was uninterested in anything he had to say, until Frieza began speaking about a trip they were to be taking.

Goku frowned, “A trip?”

“Yes.” Frieza said with a nod and a smile, “You two are heading to Vegeta-sei.”

“Vegeta-sei?” Goku questioned, snapping Vegeta out of his absence so he could cock a questioning brow in Frieza’s direction.

“The king wishes a visit from you two, and I am allowing you both two weeks on your planet of … vacation time, I guess you could say.”

Goku’s face lit with excitement, he thanked Frieza and turned to Vegeta, the scowl and questioning look still present on his face.

Frieza began to explain the details of their voyage, and told them that he would see them at the end of the two weeks.

------------------------------------------

She heard the door slide open behind her and lifted her head from her work, only to meet eyes with the lizard fiend that she hated so much.

As he approached her with slithery footsteps, she could feel the blood coursing in her veins, she had to control her distaste for him with a pleasant smile, “Oh, Lord Frieza. What a surprise.”

He took another step closer to her and studied her face with a calm expression.

“What--” She watched him with an unfaltering appearance, “You’re visit is quite unexpected, I haven’t completed the Boshavelks project for--”

“The deadline on that is in three weeks, dear.” He spoke calmly, a devious smile tugging on the corners of his purple lips.

She had to fight a shudder, “Oh, then what is the occasion?”

“The Sayains next mission is to Vegeta-sei.”

Bulma froze inwardly, she tried her best to keep her composure, but her heart was beating quickly now, “Vegeta-sei, you say?”

“Aye.” Frieza spoke, his voice lowering a bit.

“Well… hm.” Bulma turned and began to search a drawer full of capsules, “If the warning were a bit sooner, I could have prepared a better mode of transportation. I assume it will be only for the Prince and Goku?”

“Yes.” Frieza said with a small nod, “You are a very smart girl, Bulma.”

“Thank you, sire.” Bulma said, handing him a small capsule, “I believe this ship is appropriate. Did the King request this meeting? Oh, I’m sorry sir, I’m being nosey.”

“Yes, the King did request this meeting.” Frieza didn’t take the capsule, only continued to smile at her, “Such a very, very smart girl.”

He lightly took a strand of her hair in his purple palm with an emotionless gaze and cruel smile he continued, “Or woman, rather.”

Bulma just looked at him and Frieza smiled, “Such a smart woman like you knows the meaning of this trip then, I presume.”

“Uh-Aye, sire.” Bulma unconsciously clinched the capsule in her right palm, “It is reaching the point of Vegeta-sei’s twenty-second moon, the time of the Prince’s--”

“See? Such a smart, smart woman.” Frieza smiled at her, “And you know that I am not dumb either.”

“Uh--no, sire.” Bulma said, blinking with a slightly confused expression.

“Then you should know that I know what you and that Sayain have been up to then?”

Bulma blinked at him as he let out a small, cruel laugh, “And since you are not dumb, you should be fully aware of what is likely to happen to Vegeta when he returns.”

“Friez--Sire, here is the ship.”

Bulma unclenched the capsule and smiled weakly at him, “I’ll have the Boshavelks project due by deadline.”

Frieza nodded lightly at her and turned around, giving Bulma a chance to collect her scattered thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------

Their hands remained intertwined as their soft footsteps made small clicking noises that echoed on the metal floors of the observation deck.

Her dark eyes sparkled as she stared out the large bay windows that stretched in every direction, giving the people of the room a full view of the beauty of space.

In silence, the couple stood, watching the constellation of stars as they competed for the ever dark sky, each one desperately trying to outshine the others.

He turned his face to hers and smiled, taking in her awesome beauty, knowing that he done the right thing by getting up the nerve to ask her out tonight. The Great Ship was full of things to do, but for some reason he had always wanted to take her here.

And watching the silver glow of the stars reflecting in her kind, dark eyes brought a smile to his face and an assurance that he was glad that of all the other places they could have gone, this was the single, greatest spot.

“Goku.” She spoke, her voice light, their hands still clinging to each other, “This is lovely, I cannot believe that I have never been here before.”

He nodded his head lightly and brought his face down to capture her lips in a short and sweet kiss, “You’re lovely, ChiChi.”

She blushed slightly and watched him frowned, “I will miss you when I am in Vegeta-sei.”

ChiChi smiled back up to him and rested her head on his strong chest, she was in no real danger, but it was oddly comforting how safe she felt in his embrace, “I’m going to miss you as well, Goku … But it will only be for two weeks, and when you get back, we’ll have to go out again.”

He smiled in return, and though neither could see the others face in their embrace, they knew the other felt as happy as they were.

----------------------------------------------------

She flipped a piece of blonde hair away from her eyes and squinted down at the screen in front of her. A pair of white teeth dug into the skin of her lower lip as she concentrated on the device before her.

A hand rested on her shoulder and she heard an annoyed sigh escape the lips of her brother.

She turned to him, an upset look crossing her features, and stared at the black haired man who was sending her a look of impatience, “Do you not know what you’re doing still?”

His voice snapped at her and she rolled her eyes, “Screw this, if we’re just trying to destroy the system, then let’s just obliterate the damn thing.”

He laughed at his sister and raised his hand, a glowing light formed in his palm and he released it, causing a small explosion on the device.

“Good.” The blonde said, standing up beside her brother, “That’ll show the king who he’s messing with.”

“No.” The darker haired twin interrupted, “We’re not showing him who, sister, we’re showing him what.


She rolled her icy blue eyes at him and, placing her hands on her hips, she frowned, “We’ll whatever the point we’re trying to make, I think we just made it, so let’s get out of here.”

----------------------------------------------------

She felt the cold metal on her knuckles as she knocked gently against the large sliding door. The bitter feeling nipping at her pale skin reflected the tone of the room and the prince inside of it.

It was amazing to her how someone so cold hearted could provide so much warmth to her.

With another knock, the door slid open and a shirtless Sayain Prince glared at whomever would dare disturb him in his chambers, and looked onto the woman with a frown, but let her inside and the door slid shut again.

“I want him dead, Vegeta.”

Her voice was icy and her cerulean eyes gleamed with an malevolence that seemed so keen on such an angelic face.

Vegeta chuckled, not needing another word to know who the beauty was talking about. He stepped forward and held her against his chest. It was a motion that was neither gentle nor malicious, a strange form of companionship from a vengeful, murderous cruel man who wanted to hold on to the only speck of tangible beauty in his life.

The frown fell from her face, and she suddenly became unaware of her former anger with the masculine scent of the Sayain against her.

“Well woman, we won’t have to stand the bastard too much longer.”

Bulma smiled, looking up at him and biting her lip, “Yeah? Oh. Because you’re going to single handedly take him down.”

The prince shrugged cockily with smirk and a nose into the woman’s hair continued, “When we finally do destroy that lizard, we’ll rule the universe together.”

“Together?” Bulma said, smiling up at him, “what about the others?”

Vegeta smirked, “Kakerot and those North and South harpies may come in handy, but they’re idiots. After we are married, all we’ll need to take charge is each other, you handle the pitiful political and scientific bullshit, and I’ll handle the military and all that goes with--”

Bulma laughed in his arms, “Well, logically, we are the natural born leaders of the Five.”

Vegeta chuckled as he continued to hold the woman, wondering what the great bastard had done to upset her this time. He wondered if she had learnt yet of his mission. But mostly, he wondered how long he could hold her without being one of those pathetic lowlife weakling men.

And with another sniff of her hair and a tug on the damned sash that hung around her trim waist, he wondered if Frieza were right about woman making men soft.

For now, however, as he watched her delicately untie the sash and smile towards him, he couldn’t have cared less.

----------------------------------------------------

Tien began his way back down to the slaves quarters.

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get the blue haired slave out of his mind.

The walls were bleak and stained, the lighting was dim, and living conditions were poor. He frowned as he made his powerful strides down the corridors. He knew that he was a man of supremacy, and those that he passed recognized him and cowered out of his way.

His frown remained, hating the thought of those people fearing him and his power, but continued on, with the thought of the thin slave he was growing so fond of.

----------------------------------------------------

The monk lifted turned his head as he heard the library door open. He then bowed it as the Monk Elder walked into the room.

The Monk Elder took a seat across from him, looking down at the book in his hand.

“So you know?”

The shorter monk frowned, not quite sure what the man was questioning, “I know that I can read this. I’m not sure why or how, but it’s not foreign to me as it should be.”

The Monk Elder just nodded in response, “That is because you are from the coordinate of the south.”

The shorter monk just looked at him, wanting him to continue, and the older man complied.

“Your father brought you here when you were a small boy. He knew that Frieza’s power was growing. He also knew that it would not be long before the coordinates were forced into union under him. He was a bright man, your father. He understood that the fate of your family’s power was out of his control. Frieza wouldn’t allow the coordinates to have any power, really.”

“Power?”

“Yes, Krillin, power.”

The short monk blinked in response and the Monk Elder closed his eyes.

“You are the youngest son of the leader of the south coordinate. And your father, the once great emperor, knew that Frieza would soon come to collect your older brother, but he was unsure of your fate. Fearing that it would be death, he brought you here to protect you. Your disappearance was a suspected death.”

Krillin’s face was one of disbelief as he realization dawned on him. Not only did he discover that he had a family, he knew who they were. Well, his brother was one of the Great Five. He was on Frieza’s ship. Frieza, the most hated man in the universe, was a direct enemy of his. Of his family. His family. The thought repeated in his mind. His family that had once ruled over the southern half of the universe.

He looked up at the elder and the monk nodded, “I know what you have to do.”

Krillin smiled and the elder monks eyes remained closed, “There is a small space pod at the edge of the east wing of this monastery. Go to it, leave us here, and find your family. I since the end of Frieza’s reign coming soon, but the fate of your brother and the other members of the Great Five is in jeopardy. They will need all of the help they can acquire. Besides, you are an enemy of Frieza’s, and it is only right that you fight beside them.”

The short, bald monk listened to his elder with a confused expression. Fight?

But despite his confusion, the realization dawned upon him … and the actuality of his situation began to make since… a flood of memories hit the young monk’s mind and he slowly began to recall his past.

----------------------------------------------------

Her long, dark hair cascaded down her back, and she sat at her dresser lightly brushing it with an absent look on her sad face.

She had assured just moments before that day that she was the luckiest girl in the universe.

This thought made her frown. She had been perfectly happy before the big news and to be honest, she now felt more miserable than she had ever in her entire life.

Tears threatened her dark eyes, but she had been taught to never cry. Especially over such frivolous feelings such as this.

Her bedroom door swung open lightly, and a tall man with long black hair stepped in with a smile on his face.

“Victoria?” He spoke lightly, taking in the saddened look on her face.

She stood up and ran towards him, wrapping her arms around his muscular neck and silently allowed her weakness to escape in his powerful embrace.

“Victoria.” He repeated her name, lightly this time, pulling away and cupping her jaw in his large palm, “What’s the matter?”

She looked at him, sadness filling her pretty features again, “Rad-ad-ditz” she chocked, pulling him into another embrace, “gods, I love you.”

He smiled at the thought, and when they pulled away, he slid his large palm down her side, and let it rest at the scarlet sash tied meticulously around her waist.

The sadness filled her eyes as she felt him tug the sash lightly and she turned her face from him, “Raditz, I-- I can’t.”

“I know.” He breathed lightly, his fist compressing into tight balls, “I know.”

“No.” She said sadly, looking at him now, “I-- I am promised to the prince.”

His hand jolted from her side and he stepped back lightly, “Victoria …”

Her saddened eyes studied him with dark, wavering orbs, “Raditz, please don’t--”


“No.” He stated firmly, “I will not disrespect my Prince, planet, or people.”

“Raditz.” She said again, watching him turn from her and opened the door, “Please.”

He heard her pleading but couldn’t stop. No matter what he felt for her, he knew she was something that he could never touch again.

----------------------------------------------------

She let her hand trace up his stomach, feeling the latex beneath her flesh hungry finger tips with a devious grin. She couldn’t imagine ever growing tired of their foreplay, and as she felt his large hands finish untying the neatly placed sash until it eventually unwound and left him with access of her slim waist, she could feel his smirk on the crook of her neck, and his hardness buckling into her welcoming hips.

His large hands fell from her delicate waist, and trailed from her midriff to her inner thighs.

He smirked again as he felt her legs spread, welcoming his sliding hand, his rhythmic pattern of rubbing her thigh upwards and downwards, caressing her skin lightly from her knee to the hem of her skirt.

She moaned lightly as he brought his hands up her thigh, pulling her skirt up with him, and placed his fingers on the outside of her underwear, stroking the moist garment with a smirk as he watched her bite her lip.

She leaned into him, pressing herself harder on his fingers, and as she did so, he pushed her against the wall, pining her back against it and himself. She pushed her lips against his and began slowly undoing his pants.

He continued to please her with his rough, experience hand, but it was becoming hard to concentrate as she began sliding off his pants, brushing his manhood with her soft palm.

“Woman.” He began, as he slid his hand to her butt and grabbed it, hoisting her up with one quick movement he had her pinned. She smirked, with the support of the wall and his hands on her thighs, she wrapped her legs around his waist, granting him access to take her fully.

As he began, he felt her tongue on his ear, and then her warm breath blowing softly against the moistness caused from her tongue. A few moments passed, and they satisfied their, and each others, lust, with forceful strides of pleasure and when they were done they released each other from their embraces with satisfaction, and Bulma looked him in the eye and frowned.

“You’re going to Vegeta-sei.”

He watched her intently, trying to find a hint of emotion in her steady tone. He released her so that she was now standing, but their bodies were still close and her back remained against the wall.

“So you’ve heard the news.”

She nodded weakly at him, slightly tired from the previous events, “Frieza told me.”

He scowled subconsciously and shook his head.

“He knows about us Vegeta, he told me that he knew.”

This caused Vegeta’s scowl to harden, and he turned his gaze to look at her, her blue eyes were staring sadly back at him.

They were full of weak emotion, and were brimming with tears.

“Woman.” He growled, grabbing her forearms with a from, “Do not waste your tears on me.”

“Vegeta.” She choked out, burring her face in his strong chest, “I can’t survive here with out you, please,” the intoxicating scent of him over took her and she pulled away, looking him in the eyes, “Please, don’t leave me.”

His dark orbs of onyx remained unmoved, but his head shook slightly, “Woman, I will be gone for a mere two weeks, I’ve been on missions that have lasted four times that,” He studied the perfect lines of her face, “surely you can make it that long without me.”

She frowned at him, “This isn’t a mission, Vegeta.”

He nodded lightly, “I know, it is strictly business.”

Brining her hand to trace the smooth olive skin of his jaw line, she watched as his muscles remained unmoved under her touch, “You’re going to be married when you get back, Vegeta. I -- please, you can’t --”

Vegeta frowned at her, “Woman, I know that this is the proper time for me to be paired off with the future queen of Vegeta-sei, but,” he scowled darkly, “My father is no fool. A king and queen would be useless when I could not even be there to rule my planet because I am forced to stay here in this miserable hellhole and be a slave under that damn tyrant lizard.”

They remained in each others embrace. It wasn’t love that kept them like this, but, it wasn’t lust either. It was a strange since of warmth they got from one another. Protection, perhaps? A silent escape knowing that they were equally miserable and equally helpless, and perhaps, equally in need of the other’s company.

“Still,” Bulma began, “I couldn’t make it if you were married off.”

Vegeta chuckled lightly, “I know.”

Frowning she pulled away and glared at him, “I’m not joking, life would be … just, just promise me that you won’t be returning with a wife Vegeta.”

He nodded, catching the look of need in her large eyes that he had grown so fond of, “Woman, when I return I will be in much need of,” he smirked as he wound his hand around her trim waist, “your company. And the only promise you must make me is that when I do return, you will not deny me of what I crave.”

Bulma smiled back at him and placed a short kiss on his lips, “I promise, Vegeta.”