Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Daddy ❯ Nuk Get Ka? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This story is about a little girl. She gets adopt by one of the sayians'. But, he didn't ask for to adopt her. later one she get taken away by Zarbon, who took her to a maximum prison and froze her in there until she escape the prison and went to find her dad. When shed escape. She doesn't know that her daddy is dead and year's has pass.
I made some the characters all OCCISH
And I do not own DB/Z/GT. I wish I did. Stupid lawyers'. -looks at side of the window and see a mob of lawyers'- I mean good lawyers.

Present day of Earth. Goku and the Z- warriors were having a picnic. After the Buu saga, they settle down and began living their lives. Goku was talking to Vegeta, Goten and Trunks we're rolling in the mud, Videl and Gohan where sitting on a river bank, Chichi, Bulma, 18, and Mrs. Briefs were talking and putting food out, Roshi, Oolong, Yamcha, Hercule, and Tein were playing Poker, Buu was eating candy, and Piccolo was standing on a rock gazing at the water. They were having a good time. Until, Goku look up to the sky. He had a frown on his face. Vegeta look at Goku with a quick glance and then look up to the sky as well. Chichi notice and look at Goku with a worry look, "Goku is everything is okay?" she ask her beloved husband.
Goku look at his wife with a grin, "It will be alright," he looks back at the sky. Then he spoke again with care in his voice. "I need to look at this it might be dangerous but, I need too look."
Chichi stood there for awhile then she gave into the question. "Okay, but be careful. All right, Goku."
"I will hon." With that he took flight into the sky. Vegeta was right behind him.
Bulma look at her friend and a tint of worry was in her voice, "I hope this is not another threat."
"I agree too." replied Chichi.
Inside the atmosphere of the Planet Earth. A space ship was heading toward to Earth. A little red head girl was looking at the blue planet; sadness' was in her brown eyes. She was clutching her green rabbit doll with sadness in her eyes. Hoping she will find him. Hoping... is not enough. She looks down to her feet and began to cry. She thought of him. 'Daddy where are you?' Her crying got worse. She looks back at the growing blue planet. "I hope you're here Daddy." she said in a low whisper. Then she went to sleep.
Flash back
The little girl was sitting on a bunk bed, playing with her green rabbit doll. She sat there with a sad look on her face. She looks at the metal door then back to playing with her doll. She heard a loud booming voice saying, "That was easy. Wasn't, my prince?" then she heard a grunt for a responds. Foot steps are coming to the room she was in. But she had a smile on her face. She knew them. She spend three year's with them. The little girl was too impatient to wait. But she promises them not to leave the room with out them. The door open and came in a tall bald guy with a mustache and next to him was a short guy with black flame looking hair. She had a questioning look on her face there suppose to be another guy. The one she was waiting for but, he was not here?
The short guy look at her with a calm looking face and said in a low voice, "Don't worry Cat, he'll be here." then he work into the dinning room along with the bald guy. She waited for bits then she walks in the dinning room and she watch the men eat. She looks up to them and they look back at her. The short flame hair man gave a sigh and said, "He went to report about our mission to-"
"The over grown lizard, sir?" she look at him with hateful face and her right eyebrow twitching badly. She hated that monster. She looks back at them. They seem to freeze and their face paled. Then a looming shadow was over her. She turns around and sees a bright green alien looming over her.
He started to chuckles and started saying in an eerie voice, "Well, well, well..." he pick up the girl by her arm. “Where did you all get her and all?" Then a long black spiky hair man burst into the room glaring blood murder at the bright green man.
"Zarbon...let...her...GO!" yelled the man.
"Why, Raditz?" Zarbon look at the girl. Then look back at Raditz with an evil smile on his face, "Why protecting her. Is she some value to you sayian? Or-"
"Look Zarbon, she got nothing to do with anything. I take the punishment just..." he gave a sigh and said in a low whisper, "let her go." Then a big pink guy came up behind Raditz and knocks him out."
"Come on Dododria." exclaimed Zarbon.
The little girl eyes got big and full of fright. The pink guy picks Raditz up and drags him out of the room. Then Zarbon carry the girl out of the room screaming, "Let me go! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She began to cry and watch the other sayians staring at them. They can't do anything. As the door closes too their room's, she was still screaming and crying as the door was getting smaller. Zarbon went to another direction and Dododria went to another. The little girl keep on screaming and crying, "Daddy! DADDY? D-DDDAAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYYY!" as she was taken in, her rabbit doll looks at Raditz with the eye's saying 'it's your entire fault' look.
"5 MINUTES TILL WE LAND CAITLYN."
"What?"
Caitlyn woke up to the sudden noise. She hated that memory.
----------------------------------
Back with the sayains, they floated in the air waiting for the unknown force to come to Earth's surface. Goku look at his long time rival and now a friend. Then the unknown force went by them. Then a large boom was heard all around them. They flew down to the ground and gaze at the twenty foot crater and a round circler metal baseball thing. Goku look at it with a shock face and Vegeta the same. Then Goku look at Vegeta, "Do you think it's one of Freeza men?"
"I think not Kakarrot. The ki here feel's like a little kid."
Goku gave a thoughtful look, then look at Vegeta. "You're right it does fell like a kid's ki." Then the pod open and came out a red head girl in a raspberry color dress and she was holding a green rabbit doll. She looks up with her big brown eyes. They were all teary and full of sadness. Vegeta couldn't believe it! She's supposed to be DEAD. That was Freeza told them. The Bastard lied! To him… to Nappa. But the one that truly hurt the most was... Raditz. He remembers how badly Raditz was affected by the subject. Raditz got lazier, lest helpful, and lest devoted to do anything. The little girl looks up and saw two people floating in the air. Goku was giving the little girl a cheerful smile and Vegeta gave a small smile to the girl. They floated down in front of the girl. She looks so confuse. Goku bent down to eye level with the girl, "Hi there," he said in a sweet voice. "My name is Goku and what's your-"
"Her name is Caitlyn." said Vegeta. That shock Goku!
"How do you kno-"
Then Caitlyn jump up in the air and hug Vegeta. The scary part is that Vegeta Hug her back! Goku gawk at them. Vegeta barely let any body hug him. Caitlyn giggle and jump down from Vegeta. "Nuk Get ka?"
Vegeta look down the little girl, smile at the girl and petted her head, "I see you haven't forgotten me? But I have questioned how you lived?"
Caitlyn look confuse, "What do you mean ka? I had been asleep for few weeks at the most ka."
"Freeza said you were killed to keep us in line."
"What ka?"
"It's been fifteen year's since we been told that you suppose to dead?" the prince said in a low voice.
Caitlyn eyes grew ten times bigger and gotten all teary. "That can't be true ka!" She shakes her head saying, "No...No...No... That can't be true ka. That can't... be... true ka."
Vegeta notice that she not taken it to well, "Caitlyn... your step dad is..." he took a deep breath then said in a low voice, "dead."
He did not like what happen next, she burst into tears, and wailed. Goku tried to calm her down saying, "Ssshhh, it will be okay. It will be okay. Shh..." Goku look over at Vegeta who's trying to think of something. "Vegeta what's wrong with her?"
"She's upset that's what!" yelled Vegeta.
Then Caitlyn started to smell Goku. Which freak out Goku? The amazing thing is that she calm down? She look up to Goku and smile to him, "You smell like," She snob and hiccup. "Daddy... “Goku just look down at Caitlyn with confuse eyes. Why she told him that he smelled like her daddy? Two possibilities one: he probably met her dad, two: he flat out don't know. Then it hit him. Like a punch to the skull. He looks back at Vegeta with a small smile on his face.
“Hey, Vegeta. Who was her daddy?”
Vegeta gave a small chuckle and said, “He's your brother.”
Goku's eyes grew ten times their size. “You mean that my brother, Raditz was her step dad?” Goku raised an eyebrow.
“That why she feels safe around you. You smell like him.”
“And how do I smell like my brother?”
“Because every sibling in a sayians family. Has about the same scent as the other one does.”
Goku gave a confuse look, “How?”
Vegeta was annoyed. He hates to explaining things to this third-class! He looks down at Caitlyn with a smile on his face. She smiled back. “Got a place to stay?” said Vegeta. Caitlyn look up with teary eyes and smile. She nodded her head and walk over to Vegeta. She raised her arms up so Vegeta can pick her up. He did so and they flew back to the picnic. As the got there Bulma and Chichi ran up to them asking questions. Bulma look at the little red head and gave her a happy smile.
“Vegeta,” ask Bulma. Vegeta gave a grunt and Bulma continue what she going to say, “Who's the little girl?” The rest of the Z-gang came over there and look at the little girl. Caitlyn was getting scared of all the people.
`People… A lot of them and they're staring at me! I hate getting the all attention.' She started to wiggle out of Vegeta's grasp. But Vegeta held never let her go.
“Her name is Caitlyn.” Vegeta said aloud so The Z- fighters can hear him. He drop Caitlyn gently on the ground and she ran behind Vegeta. Trunks ran over there and look at Caitlyn.
“You we're the threat?” ask Trunks. Caitlyn look at the lilac hair boy then Vegeta smack him on the head. “Ow! What was that for?” grumble Trunks.
Vegeta look at his son, with a snort he looks at the group with his death glare, “Alright you all this is Caitlyn” he pointed at Caitlyn. “Give her respect. And if you don't,” he made a blue energy orb, “you will be answering to me.”
“Why is she so special?” ask Hercule.
Vegeta glared at the dumb afro-man and Hercule wanted to hide in a hole so he can get away from Vegeta's glare. “Because, she has a hard time and she has no parents.” said Vegeta, in a cold harsh voice. Making sure everyone understood him. Perfectly. Everybody just looks at the little red head.
`Why does Vegeta care about this girl?' thought Gohan.
`Why is Vegeta protecting this girl?' thought Chichi. Vegeta was glancing around seeing Z-fighters thinking real hard. He gave a big sigh and look at Caitlyn. Her big bright brown eyes, which they holds the pain of lost. He really likes this girl. To her he was her uncle. He will take care of her just like he did before.
Caitlyn look at Vegeta then at Goku. He big bright brown eyes hold something which no one knows, except her and her daddy. Until Gohan spoke up, “What happen to her parents, Vegeta?”
Vegeta look over at Gohan with sadness in his eyes, “Well this will be a long story. So you all sit down and listen and she will be a part of this family now.” Everybody did as they were told. Vegeta perch on top of a bolder and little Caitlyn was sitting next to him. Vegeta took a deep breath and began the story.

Sorry cliffy. Dur yea all know what to do REVIEW!