Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Daddy ❯ A past that you know ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Some of you may know that Vegeta loves Trunks. But right know he is concern about Caitlyn which he didn't see her in a long time. Will you be caring about someone a lot more then others for a time being? LOL
Okay on to the story!

Vegeta look over at Gohan with sadness in his eyes, “Well this will be a long story. So you all sit down and listen and she will be a part of this family now.” Everybody did as they were told. Vegeta perch on top of a bolder and little Caitlyn was sitting next to him. Vegeta took a deep breath and began the story.
Everybody look imitated to hear what Vegeta's tale is. Vegeta look at everybody seeing that they're ready. “Everybody, you all know that Freeza hated the sayians very much,” he saw everybody nod their heads except Hercule, Videl, and Buu, “well, it all started when me and my crew, Napa and Raditz where sent to a planet. They say that the inhabitants where powerful. They were a strange and mythical race. They hold a power so deadly that… it's hard to explain.” He was getting boded. Very bored. `How in the hell I'm going to explain it? So complicated, I should go by memory' thought Vegeta. “You know what you all? I'm going by memory now.”
“You want me too help ka?” ask Caitlyn sweetly.
“No.” Vegeta took in a deep breath and started again, “It all started when…” as Vegeta started the story, and everything went into memory mode. As the scenery change into metal hallways:
Three men were walking though the cold metal hallways. As they walk down the hallways Napa was talking to Vegeta and Raditz was quiet. Napa keeps on talking and Vegeta was getting annoyed every second. Raditz looks at the ground in deep thought. Not listening to nothing. As they walk down to the throne room. “Why Freeza wants us?” ask Raditz. Napa quit talking and Vegeta look at him.
Freeza said we have another mission.” Said Vegeta, in a very low voice.
So we're going to get the details about this mission, see how long this takes, and come back to kiss his damn ass telling him the job was done with ease.” Raditz said in an irritated voice.
Vegeta laugh at him. What he said was true most of the time. They enter the throne room of Freeza. Before them were the lizard, the pink shit, and the pansy!(Gokuspasm: I hate Zarbon! The fag! -coughs- back to the story.)They bow before the damn gender confuse lizard! Nappa and Raditz keep their heads low while Vegeta look up. Freeza eyeball them with that sickening grin on his face. Freeza gave that weird giggle, “Well, well, well monkeys. Today you go to Planet Oujou-sei-“
When Vegeta was about ending that sentence, Gohan raise his hand, “Yes Gohan?”
“Yeah I got a question, why is the planet called `Oujou-sei' and why this has to do about with her origin.”
Vegeta just glare at him and said, “The planet is her home and why it's called that because I telling you all in a bit in the story.” As he hiss though his teeth saying that. He started the story again. The scenes came back:
Freeza gave that weird giggle, “Well, well, well monkeys. Today you all go to Planet Oujou-sei and kill all life on there. But let me warn you the planet is filled of mysteries beings and their power killed half of my elites. Oh one more thing there is a special gem on that planet. Bring that back I may reward you all.” He said with that creepy smile on that female looking face.
Vegeta got up and gave a slight bow and said, “With pleasure.” Then he left the throne room, followed by his comrades.
As they left to the docking bay, Raditz ask something to Vegeta, “You know, Freeza always sent us to planets that his `elites'” in a mocking tone, “can't handle. Stupid chikushoume.” Vegeta laugh at that remark. Raditz as always have away with words when speaking about Freeza and his pansies. They enter their space pods and left the planet Freeza 79. When traveling though space. Raditz, Vegeta, and Nappa press a button that can put them to sleep. Three weeks later they landed on the planet surface. When they open up there space pods. They were amazed to see that all life was wiped out except for one. It was tiny.
Raditz look around amazed that the planet had a red sky, bright red clouds, the dirt was black, grass a crimson red color, and the sun was bright blinding white void. “This planet looks depressing and what happen to the inhabitants? I only see one ki signature it's very tiny.” Said, Raditz.
Vegeta looks at Raditz with a acknowledge look. “Raditz you may be right.”
Nappa gave a snort, “That third class being smart. Feh.”
I'm smarter than you anyway.” Raditz hiss at him and glared Which, Nappa ignored it. Vegeta gave of a warning growl and glare at them. The sayians left to find the small ki signature. They went over bloody destroyed ground, cities, towns, and destroyed shrines. They came upon a statue that looks like a Female demon. On top of the statue lay a little girl in some type of armor that looked like it was made of pure onyx. The little girl was… sleeping. Vegeta floated next to the little girl and his comrades were next to him.
This is the energy signal was coming from?” ask Nappa.
I think so.” said Vegeta. Vegeta look at the blood covered little girl. She was holding a tore off arm and a sword that was also covered in blood. She looks peaceful… almost too peaceful. Vegeta shudder at that thought. He was still looking at the girl. Blood was smeared all over her face. Her red hair was covered in dirt and grim. Even cuts and bruises where all over her face, arms, and legs. Raditz gave her a pity look. Then Raditz look over at the prince.
My prince, may I…” gave a moment to think it over, “…my I keep her, as a daughter?” His prince's looked at him as if he was insane.
You know Freeza want let you keep her.”
Raditz was in deep thought mood then spoke up, “He doesn't have to know.” He gave a sly grin.
Vegeta keep help to chuckle at his optimistic friend, “All… alright you can keep her. But, keep a close eye on her and make sure that no one is to find out. Except for us, got it!”
Raditz gave a small smile and bowed to his prince. He was about to pick up the girl until she jolted up and drop the arm she was holding. She glancing around until she looks at his face showing no once of fear, “Hi! Who are you?” she said with a toothy grin.
Raditz stared at her with big eyes but shook it off, “Umm… I'm Raditz and I'm going to be your step fath-“
Really? That's great! My name is Caitlyn.” Giving her small bloody hand out too him. Which, Raditz stared at it. Caitlyn gave him a weird look then gave a small laugh, “You suppose to shake my hand, silly.”
Oh.” He did and looks at Caitlyn who was still grinning, “…So how old are you?”
Two.”
Wow, amazing you can walk, talk, and speak in full easy understanding sentences.” He gave her a sweet grin. He pick her up and she giggly when he though her up in the air. Nappa just stared at him. Sickening was one word he can put it. Raditz put her down and said, “Do you know anything about a gem?” she shook her head no. “Okay what about...” gave a thoughtful look and then said in a calming tone, “what happen here?” she shrugs her shoulders.
Vegeta look at them and said in a small voice, “Why is this planet called `Oujou-sei'?”
Caitlyn look over at him and said in a happy voice, “I think it's called that because of our goddess named… Uh? I had it……… I got it! Her name was Chishio. Because she demanded blood and sacrifices. We had all had Great War called `The Oujou' so we called the Planet Oujou-sei because of the great battle.” She gave a big great smile and pointed at the statue.
Raditz chuckled at her and look at his prince who was quite shock at the information given to. “Shall we go my prince?”
Vegeta snap out of confusion and nodded his and said, “We should leave this planet and go back to Freeza. Remember Raditz keep her out of site alright.” He said in a stern voice. Raditz nod his head and pick up the girl and flew off.”
The scenery change back to reality and Vegeta glance at everyone who were breathless and shock. “So you see everybody this is when we first met her. Only one person knows her better is Raditz which we can't talk to an ask questions.” Gave a deep breath and said in a deep bored tone, “Any questions?”
“I do and I want to speak to Caitlyn after this.” Said a deep and familiar voice.
Everybody turn around to see…

Well this Chapter was confusing. I will make it all better to under stand in the next chap.
Heh. Chappy done. Next you all get to see who said that. The words I used that are in Japanese are:
Oujou: Death
Chikushoume: Son-of-a-bitch
Chishio: Blood
Remember Reveiw or I will sent out my SS4baby Goku. -appears on top of gokuspasm head-