Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My Daddy ❯ End of Heartache ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Back again! Were do we left off oh yeah here we go and I do not own DB/Z/GT/ except for Caitlyn. Te he I own myself.
Characters OCCISH again.
 
Gokuspasm: to myself weird. I wonder how I reviewed my story. Being an idiot of course! Tee hee
 
“I do and I want to speak to Caitlyn after this.” Said a deep and familiar voice.
 
Everybody turn around to see…
 
Raditz, with a halo?
 
Caitlyn jump up and ran to Raditz crying happily. As Raditz bent down so he can pick her up and swing her in the air laughing happily. The Z-warriors look at Raditz in disbelief. Goku smiled to himself. Now he felt bad about killing his own older brother. He got up and walks over there to his happy brother and step-niece. They stop and look at Goku with big eyes which freak out Goku. Raditz gave a calm smile at his brother. “You wondering why I'm here, right?”
 
Goku gave a nod and said, “Look I'm sorry that I-“
 
“What's done is done.” look at Caitlyn big brown eyes and gave a warm sweet smile.
 
“Yeah… but I feel guilty about. If I knew about-“
 
“It's okay. Damn how many times I have to tell you. It's all right. It's in the past and we can't change it.”
 
Goku look up to his older brother with forgiving eyes. Raditz petted his little brother on the head. Goku just blushed, while Caitlyn giggle at him. “Why are you here anyways?”
 
Raditz stop petting Goku and thought for a moment then said in a low voice, “I heard Caitlyn was alive and I want to say sorry to you. Do you-“
 
“Yes I do Raditz. I don't know about Gohan though.” Goku scratches his head in his own manner. Raditz chuckle at the little gestured. His father does that. Almost everybody in the family does that. Then Babba appear with an hour glass and look at Raditz with sad eyes.
 
“You got an hour to talk and whatever.” She said leaping to the ground and almost falling on her face.
 
Roshi walk up to his sister and lean down almost touching there noses, then he laugh at her. “Well, well, well the old crone fell on her face! Hahahaha!” Then Babba smack him on the face and they got in a fight. Goku and Raditz had sweat drops on the sides of their heads.
 
“….Kakarrot.”
 
“….Raditz.” Goku look at his brother with big eyes and said, “Shall we talk some where else?”
 
Raditz looking at the very old siblings in a name calling battle, “Yeah, let's go.” they walk of into another direction until they reach a good spot and at of hearing range. They sat down on some flat land while Caitlyn sat on Raditz's lap. Few minutes have past and they hadn't said anything yet. Caitlyn was climbing on Raditz, which he didn't care.
 
Goku look at them all happy and carefree. Then Goku had a sad expression on his face, `Raditz has only an hour to speak and stay with Caitlyn. She'll be all heart broken again. I wish I can do something about It.' thought Goku.
 
Raditz saw Goku's expression and frown. “Kakarrot.”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Don't worry about. I'm glad that I was able to see her. You know when I came to Earth I was piss-“
 
“Daddy, no foul words now.” she said in a motherly tone. Goku and Raditz laugh at her.
 
“On what I was about to say I was in a foul mood and you forgetting about me made me madder. Because I was mad, that I don't want to loose an other family member. After my death I was being to think what have I done to made me so angry and all. And I thought it over and it felt that a lot of weight came of my shoulders. I forgive brother, do you forgive me?”
 
Goku thought over what he said and replied, “Yes I do.” he gave off the so smile and chuckle and said, “You know, when you came to Earth and I didn't remember you. I must of have `added the fuel to the fire'.” he laughs at that statement as did Raditz. They stood and embrace each other. They let go one an other.
 
Raditz pick up Caitlyn and put her on his left shoulder and they walk of to the others. Goten ran up to Raditz and stared at him. “Kakarrot is he your cub?” ask Raditz.
 
“Hm, yeah he is his name is Goten.”
 
“I thought he was a clone, like you.”
 
“What do you mean by that.” said Goku with a sly look.
 
He laughs at him and said in an amused voice, “When you were born I thought they made a clone of father.” said Raditz.
 
Goten flew up to where Caitlyn was and said, “Hi I'm Goten!”
 
Caitlyn look at him with a big happy smile, “Hi I'm Caitlyn!” Then she jump off of Raditz shoulder and ran to the slow clear river. “Its all CLEAR!! Why its all clear?” Everybody look at her with big eyes. Hercule couldn't help but to laugh. Then out of know where a raspberry blur came right in front of him and kick him so hard in the face that he blasted of into the sky. Then disappear into the afternoon sky. Raditz laugh out loud to see Caitlyn in the spot where Hercule was smirking so proudly. “Stupid afro man.” she grumbles under her voice.
 
“Come on Caitlyn I want to spend time with you alright.” said Raditz in a cheerful manner. Then Caitlyn tackle him laughing. They were so happy. Until Babba had a sad look on her old face.
 
Babba look at him with a sad look and said in a sad voice, “Raditz “
 
Raditz look up and saw the sad face. “Yeah, Babba?” he said in a low whisper.
 
“You have fifteen minutes to do whatever. I'm sorry about the little bit of time we have.”
 
“It's okay,” Raditz said in a sad tone. “but I'm glad that I'm able to see my daughter again.” he said cupping Caitlyn's face and rub tip of his nose to her nose.
 
Caitlyn hug him and said, “'The end of heartache' daddy.”
 
Raditz look down and nodded and then said in a low whisper, “That's right, hon. `The end of heartache'.” hugging her little form. Every body look at them with saddens faces. Raditz look up at them with a sad face on him as well. `This is probably the last time I get to see her.' Raditz thought and he felt like he wanted to cry. He didn't want to let her go. She bong happiness to him and return it back to her. He remembers when he bought her that green `rabbact' doll. That warm smiling face she gave to him. Then he remembers that one day:
-------
Flashback
 
After Raditz got his beating from Freeza. He limps back to his chamber to see a green and black gem beaded bracelet. He picks it up with his bloody hand and clutches it to his chest. He lay back on his bed putting his hands to cover his eyes. Then began to cry, such sorrow was entering him. All the happiness he had in him. Happiness… gone only left with him was sadness. He decided to be less devoted to anything. He lost the will to fight, train, and his duty to the prince. Now he laid there mopping about his lost of a love one. He then notices that the bracelet was glowing, and then went back to normal.
 
------------
 
Babba hour glass disappears and looks at Raditz who was started to disappear in the little girl's hug. Raditz turn around to look at his younger brother sadden eyes, “Kakarrot.”
 
“Yeah.” said Goku in a hurt voice.
 
“Take good care of her. I see you all later then.” He hug Caitlyn little frame and said in a low sad whisper, “My End of Heartache. My End of Heartache.” Caitlyn cried on his chest pounding it telling him not to go. He looks back down her and ruffled her hair saying, “Now be a good and strong girl for me `kay.”
 
Caitlyn cried some more hiccups could be heard in the area. She looks up to see a heart warming smile on Raditz's face. “I-I will daddy, I will.”
 
Then Raditz disappear into the air. In the wind they could hear a voice saying, “My end of heartache.”
 
-Sniff- this chappy was sad. Oh and review for me. Please.
Till then, later!