Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ Loss Of Morality ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Loss Of Morality
AN: Hey again I don’t own anything but a blender so please don’t charge a yada yada. Sorry it has been forever since I posted a chapter, I’ve been in school; college doesn’t really give you much spare time. And yes I do realize this is a very short chapter but well I like to think it’s short and sweet, in a dead kinda way ahahaha …. Well I thought it was funny.

I half lay on the corpse of what used to be Jeremy. My face is soaked with tears. I feel the last bit of my sanity shatter; and I see the monster I have become in the reflection that is cast in Jeremy’s now doll like eyes. I see my reflection and beside me I see the monster. The monster that has caused this living hell. I see him and yet I still cannot fully blame him for what happened to Jeremy, after all I was the one with Jeremy’s blood in my mouth. The taste which is still sweet on my tongue. How could I have done it? Where was my urge to fight back? I attacked him like a starved animal. Maybe that’s what I was.

I felt Jeremy leave this plane. Or at least I think I did, who knows it could have just been a breeze. It doesn’t really matter anymore. Now I simply lay on the shell he had left behind; no longer crying just lying there contemplating my loss of morality.

I don’t know how long I laid there. It must have been a while because before I knew it all I could see was the light of the sun slowly rise over the earth as it was cast upward into the sky. It was beautiful.

I hope it kills me.

Isn’t that what sunlight does to vampires. Burns them until there is nothing more than ashes. I didn’t catch on fire or feel any pain like I was hoping for. I guess it was too much to ask for an easy way out. I can feel the sun on my face, my eyes watering because of the brightness or because of my disappointment; I’m not sure which.

And even though I can feel the warmth of the sun I was still chilled with the touch of Jeremy’s corpse. I had my arms folded across his chest, my head lifted like I had woken up from a nap, Jeremy as my pillow. I kept on waiting to hear the beat of his heart but I knew I wouldn’t hear it. The only thing I could hear was the cracking of dried blood on my skin. Not even a rustle from the forest around me, it felt like the world was having a moment of silent mourning for Jeremy. I was tired of mourning, so I looked to the only person who could help me.

“I’m ready to go now.”

He had been standing there the entire time, arms crossed over his chest just starring and waiting. He gave me one final look, probably wondering if I was truly ready to move on, and then nodded. He stretched his hand toward me. He never quite reached the light. He was there in the shadows. I stood up felt the light wrap around me. Like it was trying to keep me from going further into the darkness. But I denied it, and I reached out, and I took his hand. Just as I felt the touch of his cold fingers a cloud rolled in front of the sun and I felt the light and the warmth leave my back. I followed him into the shadows, and I left the weight of the guilt behind with the corpse that had at one time been Jeremy. My dead best friends’ boyfriend.


There will be more to come very soon, I promise, cross my none existent heart and hope to not die….. haha ok yeah I need to stop trying to be funny it just doesn’t work. Well yeah anyway hope you enjoyed the last little chapter.