Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ My New Undead Life ❯ A Not so Sweet Reunion ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Not so Sweet Reunion

A.N Yeah the whole blender bit again. Well yeah this is another short chappy but meh it gets what I wanted across.

I attacked at the man who made me a monster. I attacked him because I knew now that he was the demon who had stolen my friend away from me. He had taken her life and now I wanted nothing more than to take his.

I felt the adrenalin inside me boil over to a new extreme. I clawed at him, I kicked, punched and bite at him. I saw his surprise. I knew I caught him of guard and I took advantage to every second that it took him to recover. I rushed him into a corner. And I began to plunge my fists into the core of his body.

Just keep attacking.

The more I hurt him the more of my mind just let my rage control me. That’s what I needed. No need to think just attack.

Finally he recovered his composure. He began to block all my throws and then he began to throw his own. We were in a full out brawl. Somehow I managed to get him thrown to the ground. I stood with a giant boulder over my head. Screaming, ready to throw it and crush him. Just as I leant back for momentum I felt two little arms wrap themselves around my waist.

“Bulma please stop hurting Vegeta.”

It was Danielle’s voice. It was muffled because she had her face buried into my back but I could still understand that it was her. My anger slipped away and I threw the boulder away before it fell on me. I wasn’t feeling so strong anymore. I felt weak. I couldn’t even stand anymore; I ended falling onto my knees. Danielle walked in front of me. She sat in my lap and hugged me. I threw my arms around her and I cried…. For a very embarrassingly long time.

A.N Hope you like it more to come soon.