Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ N-A-U ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

N-A-U

By: Dirty Pair Flash 2

Chapter 2

Bulma watched from her vantage point by the bed. Chi pulled the orange gi from her body, the pale skin glowing in the darkness as she pulled the dark blue shirt over her head. "Is that all your going to wear?" Bulma lifted the tiny white panties off the bed and twirled them on her finger.

"Trust me." Chi lifted her dark hair and let it flow down her back. "This might not even be revealing enough for this one." She picked up the ki cuffs and looked down at herself. It would be a task to conceal the large ugly bracers. She pulled up the bottom of the shirt to draw her gun from her hip. "Take this." Tossing the tiny weapon to Bulma, she began securing the cuffs to the tiny holster.

"You are going out there unarmed?" Bulma caught the weapon and studied it in her hand for a second. She pondered the possible events before waving the gun at Chi. "That is just about the most stupid thing I have ever heard! Do you have any idea what he could DO to you?"

"I know, but what is more important?" Chi glared up. She was still trying to get the break away straps to hold the heavy metal. Secure it too tightly, and it would not break away when she needed it. Any delay could cost them both their lives. "The gun will be useless against the Saiyan, until we get those cuffs on him. I know he is too strong for me, even with them on, but I have you for my back up, right?" Chi pulled the shirt down and adjusted the rippling material over her breasts. The fall of the material almost made the bulky cuffs invisible. Chi frowned, `almost' was not nearly good enough. It was all she was going to get though. Damn it all to hell.

Bulma snorted and deposited Chi's gun on an auxiliary loop. "Well, if you fail and those cuffs don't go on…" The bright blue eyes latched with her partner. "You're all his. He can fuck you as long as he wants, or choke you to death." Bulma snorted and looked away. "I am not going to risk my neck for a moron who knowingly left her gun."

"Remind me to give you a medal for your bravery." Chi snapped back. It was hard enough always being the bait. She didn't need Bulma trying to tell her how to do her job.

"Bravery is for the foolish." Bulma crossed her arms. "I plan on living a very long very healthy life. Now get out there an earn me some money."

Chi turned with a snarl exposing white teeth, "What do I look like? Some kind of whore?" The words flowed from her lips and she repressed the urge to clasp her hands over her mouth.

Bulma's smile was huge as she slipped into a mocking tone. "Do you want me to answer that?"

"Shut up and make sure you have my back!"

Goku did not miss the click of the lock, nor did he miss the slight creak coming from the floor by his bedroom door. He was slightly disappointed. This woman was not as innocent as he had hoped, but nothing could be done for it. She was preparing her escape as he lay in his chair. If she felt she needed to sneak out in the middle of the night, let her.

"Goku?" Chi called to him with the sound of innocent curiosity. "Are you still awake?" He was not sure how to respond. If she were plotting something while he slept, it would be best if he stayed in that position. It was also possible that she needed his aid. Torn between heart and mind, Goku chose the former.

"I'm still awake, what do you need?" Reaching over, he flicked on the lamp beside him. The soft light filled the room and he felt his jaw drop. Chi stood before him in nothing more than the blue shirt of his gi. She sauntered over to the chair. Goku's eyes widened a bit as they were held prisoner by slow, rolling gait of her hip and the slight bounce of the unbound breasts. Chi moved to the chair straddling its occupant.

Smirking to herself, Chi pressed her body against his and let her mouth tilt to his ear, each word coming in teasing puff against the tender flesh. "You, if at all possible." She felt and heard the slight intake of breath, his hand settling between her shoulder blades gently. "After I went to bed, I just couldn't stop thinking about how horrible it must be for you." Turning her hands in slow circles over one well-muscled bicep, she continued, "Being forced to sleep on this chair. Why don't you come join me in the bedroom?" Her mouth descended to his cheek, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses before reaching his lips. Chi pulled the attractive saiyan into a soft teasing kiss of dark seduction.

Lust clouded the warrior's eyes as his hand slowly traveled down her spine. Breathing no longer seemed to be a natural event, with this beauty throwing herself at him. Control had slowly been slipping away as the vixen kissed down his neck, sucking and nipping at diminutive sections of sensitive skin. As much as he wanted to give into his male needs, instinct told him there was something wrong. He had to know, why she doing this?

Chi had moved up to occupy the hungry open mouth. She felt the growing hardness beneath her, assuring the success of this mission. Her hands roamed freely over his torso feeling the contours of his rugged masculine form. Something wasn't right. He was not trying to fondle her, ravage her, hell he hadn't even made so much as a move toward her. Damn this Saiyan, by now he should have been crazy with desire. What was wrong with him? How could he not be anything but compelled to touch her? The entire situation annoyed her. Chi moved her hands downward. The long fingers digging the clear nails along the iron like arms. Feeling him relax under her soft curves as he allowed free access to his body. She reminded herself that this was a murdering Saiyan. The fact she had a job to do was not helping tantalizing scent of his heat from evoking a deep sigh of contentment. If they had met under any other circumstances she would have been lost. Chi tried not to flinch as his hands moved over her round ass and skimmed inches above the cuffs on her leg. Goku stopped just shy of them and slowly lifted the light fabric of the shirt so his hands skimmed over the bare skin of her flank.

Relief was strong as she realized he had possibly mistaken her tensing as innocent female apprehension. She had been certain he had found her out. The relief was short lived as her body jolted with the invasion of his finger in to the tight, moist recess of her body. She gasped and grabbed tightly to his shirt, before raising dark eyes to his.

"So you want to tell me, Baby, what your really up to." Goku almost purred as he flicked his finger deep with in her. It was highly amusing to see her lust filled eyes squeezed shut and she cried out softly, rocking on his hand. One thing was for sure; the wetness that slipped down over his fingers was real.

From her vantage point in the bedroom Bulma narrowed her sharp blue eyes. What was she thinking! They had a job to do. It was obvious the Saiyan male was tempting and very desirable, but actually having sex with him was a bit off par, even for Chi. Bulma held her breath as the Saiyans words dawned on her. So he did know something was up. DAMN IT CHI! Bulma left one perspiration soaked hand off her firearm to wipe it on her pant leg. Those cuffs had better get on him soon or they would both be shit out of luck.

Chi was thinking the exact same thing. She was drowning under Goku's expert handling of her peeked hot flesh. Since when had her targets gotten this far before? She panted arching her back to look at the ceiling, as he leaned forward to lap his hot wet tongue over the straining nipple still hidden under the midnight blue shirt. "I don't have any idea what your talking about." She lied easily. Composing her will, she lifted from his hand. Grasping his wrist in her hand she lifted the instigator of her pleasure between them. "I merely wanted to thank you in any way I could for your kindness." She bit her lip as her free hand inched to the cuffs. "And all I have has succeed in doing was being more in your debt." She felt her heart pounding hard in her chest. She knew by the way his dark eyes watched her face she had him. Just to divert his attention a while longer, and she knew just how to go about it. "This hand…" she relaxed her hold on his wrist and moved closer. "It's still damp from the pleasure you give me." Dark eyes locked and she bent forward to lick the sticky sweetness of her essence from his fingers.

Goku groaned at the tempting sight of the ruby lips caressing his hand. He could feel the flickering of the little red tongue trailing along the pads of his fingers, as waves of sexual desire were wracking his form. If she kept this up they were not going to make it to the bedroom. He was already more than willing to toss her little posterior to the floor and ride the little temptress. It was just the sixth sense that something was not right that kept eating at him, keeping him just barely in control.

Then it happened with such great speed he didn't even see it coming. The cold metal was against his wrist and heard the tiny clicking sounds before he even saw her reach for his free hand. He pulled it away, but she swept it up in one fluid motion and clasped the matching restraint in place. "What the hell?" He started reaching to grab a hold of the vixen settled squarely on his lap, but the bedroom door being kicked open drew his attention away. It bounced off the wall and wobbled weakly on one hinge before it fell at the intruder's feet.

Chi never moved from her perch as she flailed her arms around trying to hit the little yellow button that would engage the ki absorption device. Sure the cuffs were on, but what good were they if not turned on?

Goku came to his feet and Chi fell in a heap on the floor. He then turned on the menacing blue haired woman at the door. She was holding a huge gun on him. Goku froze knowing that he would more than likely not be harmed by the shot, but Chi was vulnerable to the shot. CHI! He looked down to see her rising to her knees reaching up to him. What was the crazy fool trying to…

The next moments moved as if in slow motion. Chi's fingers hit the button and she dropped back to the floor at his feet, her hair flying around her half naked form.

Bulma tossed a small firearm to her partner as she shouted. "Get him down!"

Goku blinked in confusion. This was ridiculous; they didn't have a chance of hurting him. Then it hit him. It was like trying to rise from a bed after a serious illness. He stumbled and tried to grab on to the chair. The next thing he knew, he was face to face with the gorgeous angel he had rescued only hours before, but this time his angel had fear in her eyes. He swallowed, that fear was of him. He wanted to say something, anything that would make them explain this deceit. His mouth was opened to speak, but then Chi's gun barrel was rammed brutally between his eyes and he froze. Shock engulfed him as she bore him back down to the floor with the weight of her gun. Those eyes were not of an angel; there were the cold eyes of a killer. He would know, he had seen them before in his own mirror. They used to stare back at him, from his own face. What cruel times they were living in, that some one like her could look like that. All hope trailed away as she hissed.

"If they didn't want you alive so badly Saiyan, I would kill you where you lay."

Bulma watched Chi from across the room. Plenty of their targets had been captured or killed by Chi in this manner, but never had she seen her partner shaking with so much rage. Frowning, Bulma acknowledged that perhaps there was more to Chi's hatred of Saiyans than even she realized. It made sense why she had refused to speak with Prince Vegeta. The only thing that mattered now was calming her friend, because Bulma fully believed that Chi was about to kill Kakkarot. That would do them no good. The Saiyan Prince wanted his wayward solider alive, and alive was what he would get. "Good job Chi." Bulma said smoothly. She did not want to spook their captive, but she needed to get Chi away from him. "You've done well. Why don't you go get cleaned up? I can handle it from here."

Chi and Goku looked to her. Bulma resisted the urge to sigh with relief when Chi moved hesitantly to her feet. "Are you sure?" The large brown eyes cleared as the rage evaporated.

Bulma nodded, walking over to where Goku lay. "Yea, after all, I can stand some time in the presence of a tall, dark, sexy man." Bulma smirked as Chi narrowed her eyes. It only seemed fair, considering Chi had her fun. Bulma got her first up close look at the Saiyan warrior. The black eyes retaliating against her vivid blue ones.

Holstering her gun, Chi nodded. "Fine, He's all yours." As she walked away from the pair she stopped, not looking back and warned. "Watch the fingers, this one actually knows what he is doing."

Bulma licked her lips as she dropped down in the chair, and looked at the weakened Saiyan on the floorboards. He was struggling for each breath. The cuffs were powerful, but she was assured that he could handle them. "Give it a few minutes for your body to adjust to the cuffs. Breathing will get easier, you might be able to walk later on as well."

Goku didn't care about that. He had to know. "Why?" He never looked up from where his head lay on the corner of his carpet.

"Because Prince Vegeta is paying us, you have a very tempting bounty on your head Kakkarot." Bulma watched him flinch at the name. She almost expressed amusement when she realized he was shocked by the information. "You didn't really think the royal family would just let you go, did you?"

She could hear the low snarl from deep in his throat. "I had hoped the Prince would respect my decision to resign from duty. I had served the Vegeta-sei Empire remarkably well."

Bulma could not keep from laughing at his response. "Oh, that is a good one. The Saiyan Prince letting his most elite soldier, leave his side to live out his life in peace on some miserable little dirt ball? I won't live to see the day that happens."

"And what business is it of yours what happens within the Saiyan Empire?" He studied her for a moment and scoffed. "Your race as I recall does not belong to them, or have they turned on you yet?" Goku glared defiantly at the demon that came to her feet before him.

Narrowing her eyes, Bulma growled, "It became our business when the Prince requested our aid. As I said Kakkorot, you are worth quite a bit to the Saiyans." Turning from him, she began to scan the room for any distinguishing qualities.

"Goku." Breathing returned to normal, the Saiyan began to rise from his knees with great effort.

Peering over, Bulma smirked at his futile attempt. "Hmmm?" She puzzled. "Oh yes, you call yourself Goku now. Not that it matters much." Planting a fierce kick in his stomach, she took great joy in knocking the once proud warrior flat on his back. He grunted in pain as his body slammed into the floor. Once again he found himself struggling to breathe, coughing and gasping for air. Bulma watched the display with little emotion. "Awww, I didn't kick you that hard, now did I?" The red lips broadened into a grin as she stared down at the wounded warrior.

"Oh sure, you can try to kill the Saiyan, but I can't. What kind of logic is that?" Chi stood at the doorway leaning against the frame, the white and crimson space suit molding to her body as she walked. The dark hair was pulled back, wisps of raven framing her soft face. Although looking from upside down, Goku knew the rage within those chocolate brown eyes was for him. He did not understand what he had done to make her so angry with him. After all, she was the one that tricked him.

Bulma frowned at her partner. "I was not trying to killing him." She rose and stalked over, so only her friend could hear her words. "Unlike you I can follow orders." Digging into her pocket, she pulled out a large key ring and pressed them into Chi's hand. "Go start the ship. I want to leave this God-forsaken planet as soon as possible."

God-forsaken planet? How could her friend say that, when this planet was almost identical to Chi's home world? "Fine, can't forget you want to screw your Prince as soon as possible." Chi growled, looking over at Goku. "Are you sure you can handle him alone?"

"Of course I will be fine, Kakkorot will behave himself for me quite nicely." She smirked, tilting her head and winking at the captive.

"Goku." He sighed, trying to regain control of his body. Not that he felt it would do him much good with this one watching him.

Chi took one last glance at him, feeling the slightest twinge of guilt. Through this whole ordeal, he had not once treated her poorly. Hell, he knew she was trouble, but still tended to her every need. Alas, She was not going back now, especially not for a Saiyan. He had been captured, and would stay that way. She retreated from the room, leaving Goku to Bulma and her experience.

"It looks like it is just you and me for a while, Kakkarot. Until we get back to Vegeta-sei, you are in my tender care." Bulma straddled his hips with cat-like grace. The blue of her eyes moving over the purely masculine body, from the tips of his ebony hair to the callused feet, "You know, I can see why Chi let you go so far with her." She allowed her hand to test the softness of his hair. "She's never let a target touch her like that before. Maybe later you could show me what you did, so we can avoid it in the future."

Goku's eyes widened with shock. One minute this woman was beating the hell out of him, and now she was asking for sexual favors? "Other targets? Are you bounty hunters or just whores?"

"Now don't get fresh with me. Your behavior will determine if you arrive in Vegeta-sei battered and bloodied, or unscathed. We were only ordered to bring you back alive, but nothing was said about your physical condition." She could not help but run her hands along this large chest, as he contemplated his fate. "You should be happy, I mean, you are the only one that has ever suspected Chi so far, and she has used that poor little me routine so many times. For her to slip up must mean you are really something. It's just a matter of finding out what is so special about you…" He growled in response to the revelations supplied easily by his new friend. Chi's reason for seduction was far worse than he would have been able to comprehend.

Bulma let her nails rake across his chest, teasing the soft flesh with her touch and rolling his nipples between her fingertips. She followed every muscle definition right down the lean abdomen to the hem of his pants. Frowning when he did not move in response, either positive or negative, she decided to move onto drastic measures. Keeping eye contact, her hand traveled lower to begin fondling his shaft through the thin outer layer of clothing. The sharp intake of Goku's breath and clenching eyes told her that she had done something right.

"What are you…" He groaned and shifted his hips trying to pull away. "I don't think you should be touching me there." Goku panted the words out, fighting the urge to succumb to her sexual intentions. Any attempt to escape would only be futile; he could not even stand on his own. The only option left to him was to resist. Perspiration formed on his brow as her hand massaged the hardening sex. What this mistress of evil was doing to him was almost as bad as her partner had, but not quite. This one was open and honest in her actions. While his fallen angel had been cunning and deceitful. Her entire reasoning for touching him, tempting him, was to entrap him and nothing more.

Shaking her head and chuckling, Bulma stated boldly, "And why shouldn't I? You belong to me, Kakkarot." She leaned over him letting the slow contract of their bodies register in his mind. Kissing his open mouth Bulma let her tongue drift over his salty lips before pulling back. "Now get your ass up. We have a long journey back to your home world and I do not plan on wasting anymore time here." She removed herself from the heat of his body, leaving Goku unsatisfied once again. Watching the appealing blue eyes Goku growled. Hopefully, the Prince would allow him to rectify that once they reached Vegeta-sei. At this moment he would gladly purge four or five planets in return for a few nights of teaching this wench a lesson.

Goku struggled to his feet, swaying before Bulma on unstable legs. "Can't Saiyans do anything on their own?" She heaved a frustrated sigh and rolled her eyes at the supposed strongest being in the universe. The Saiyan records had to be way wrong about this one. Swinging an arm under his, he would able to walk with her support. Thank Kami the ship would be waiting for them right outside, if Chi hustles her ass.

Bulma stormed into the cockpit where Chi was reading once again. "What the hell was that? Were you trying to get us killed?" The other woman looked up from her book innocently. Not that the routine would work on Bulma. She knew exactly what Chi was doing. Years of experience were not wasted on her.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She waiting until her partner was seated before resuming her duties at the controls. A blind man could tell Bulma was pissed beyond hell. Chi really was not in the mood to handle that right now. She was having trouble figuring out a way to get dumped off before they reach Vegeta-sei. Her loathing of all things Saiyan could not handle the image of her touching foot on their sacred home planet. It was well known that only VIP and those of Saiyan blood could set foot on the planet. Sure there was the occasional barge full of enslaved aliens, but none of them ever left the planet's surface again.

"My ass you don't. You slipped up with Kakkarot! What I want to know Chi is why? We have been pulling that same routine for years and this is the only time I can recall you screwing it up." Bulma punched Chi's chair hard, bringing a glare from the occupant. "Then you come damn close to blowing the whole fucking mission. What the hell were you thinking?" Her blue-green eyes held the same ferocity as her snapping tone.

Chi turned back and kept focused on the controls with skilled perfection. "I did not mess this up. Did you forget that we were hunting the most powerful Saiyan alive? My part was perfect, it was only normal that he would suspect something was wrong." She did not dare deny the accusations of blowing the mission. He was a saiyan, and deserved to die. Why should his life be spared when so many others were deprived of such an option?

Bulma was still seething. The nerve of this woman! "Perfect, huh? Then how could you let him get so far with you? He should have been lured into the bedroom, or at least under your control a hell of a lot sooner than he was. I have never seen you so pissed at a target before either. Something was not right with that mission from the start and you are going to tell me what it is."

"There was nothing wrong. He had more self control than we had originally thought, but we got him didn't we? Now stop bitching about it. The mission was successful, and he is still alive. Get over the tiny details, Bulma." Chi's tone caused Bulma to freeze. It was not like her to be so upset and silent.

"Fine, whatever." Bulma threw up her hands and backed off. "But you are forbidden to go near Kakkarot while we transport him. I do not want to have to arrive at Vegeta-sei and tell the Prince his bounty is dead due to a bad case of PMS." She sighed, settling into her seat, preparing for the launch through the atmosphere. "There is a lot at stake here that we cannot risk."

"Oh that's right," The sarcasm was thick in the hushed voice. "Because then you wouldn't get to fuck him, right?" Chi snorted and narrowed her eyes on the controls.

Bulma sat up straight and glared. "Do not go there." A deep, uncomfortable silence filled the cabin. This was sad; they had been reduced to fighting over men.

Goku sat in the containment field. He had already tried, and failed, to remove the ki sapping bracers that were on his wrists. They were nothing he would normally worry about, but their ability to leave him completely defenseless was stunning. It was obvious some one had done their homework when constructing these. Left with out the option of eradicating the bonds he had moved his attention to the blue barrier that wavered like heat waves before him. He had decent facilities. The bed was hard, but he was unconcerned with that. Sitting down on it, he let his head rest against the wall behind him. They had actually pulled it off. Those two women had failed where planets of warriors had failed. They had captured Kakkarot, the Saiyan races most powerful warrior. He sensed he was being watched from a distance. Cracking his eyes open, he refrained from alerting her to his realization. So it was that one. Little whore was damn lucky he could not get his hands around her tempting neck.

Chi peered around the corner, like a small child peeking at the monster in her closet. She had to convince herself that she had done the right thing, that this man was a Saiyan and deserved a cruel fate. She had let his opening kindness and warmth cloud her judgment. Even though Bulma had forbidden her to come near the burly warrior, she had disobeyed. Chi's black hair fell over her shoulder as she raised her wrist to her face. The locator showed that Bulma was in the training simulator. There was no fear of being discovered any time soon.

The Saiyans voice caused her to jump a mile. "I know you are there, Chi." The tone was harsh and cracked like a whip causing Chi to dive back around the corner and press her back to the wall. Instinct took her hand to her hip where her firearm would normally have rested. Instead, she came in contact with nothing but air, realizing that she had left the weapon in the control room. Bulma was right on that fact. The temptation to do away with him might easily over power her sense. Damn the Saiyan Prince for wanting the bastard alive. This would have been so much more self-satisfying if she could just blast him. She let out a loud sigh and her head fell forward in defeat. There would be no help for it. The Saiyans voice came again. "So you're still there. I would have thought a coward like you would have run off."

Chi came around the corner and met the eyes of her previous victim. "I might have done just that if I were not certain that Bulma had you sufficiently retrained." She forced her features to remain impassive as she approached him.

"How could you do this to me." Goku held his wrist up to her. The gleaming ki cuffs were hardly distorted by the force field that kept him at bay. "What have I done to deserve this?" The charcoal eyes glowed with an intense light as she watched him seethe.

"We were hired by the Saiyan Prince himself. How could we refuse an offer from him?" Chi shook her head. It was not like she had wanted to meet them at all. It was silly to be here at all. What had she hoped to accomplish standing before this man? The brown furred tail that waved in agitation behind him was proof enough of crimes. She turned from him. "This is useless. I will let Bulma handle you from here on out. Goodbye Goku."

Goku gnashed his teeth together. So she was feeling some guilt! That is why she was here, and if there was guilt to play on there, was hope. If Chi left now he would have to deal with the other one until he was handed over to the Saiyans. Great, he had to think fast. There were only a few moments left to him as she moved away from his cell. "If you hate Saiyans so much, why are you helping him?" Goku said in a voice just loud enough to catch her attention. "Did you ever think about that? My only crime is not wanting to live the rest of my life as a cold blooded killer." He intensified the mental assault when he saw her stop, the delicate line of her shoulders starting to shake. "I wanted to change, Chi!"

She whirled around and he never expected the huge glittering diamond like tears that flew from her eyes. "LIAR!! You're a SAIYAN! All you want it to kill and purge! Tell me Goku, how many planets have you slaughtered, or have you lost count." She pointed at him "There is no hope for you. Once a Killer, always a Killer."

So the Saiyans had purged her world. That had to be it, to gain him this kind of reaction. It made the most sense. There was not much he could say in his defense against that. He had killed thousands, purged planets by the masses, and carelessly followed his Prince into every battle they felt like picking. At least until he had come to earth, and then the land and the sky, great oceans, and mountains had called to him. They had opened his eyes to a way of life he had not dreamed existed. "Haven't you ever wanted better?" He looked deep into her large round eyes. "Do you intend on spending your life seducing the scum of the universe for money." Her lip quivered and he pressed in. "You might not be an outright whore, but face it Chi, you let men touch you for money when it comes down to it. I know that first hand." Goku leaned as close as he could, little flickers of energy lapping at his skin. "Is that what you desire?"

Shaking she turned from him again, but he continued. "Some day, some time, this routine you and your partner have going on is going to fail, and what happens then." She started to bolt and he shouted. "When he's all over you and you cant escape… WHAT THEN!"

Chi clamped her hands over her ears as she ran through the ship. The realization that he was right was tearing at her. It was not like she and Bulma had not already discussed it, but the probability had seemed so remote, so distant, that she had pushed it back in her mind. The fact still remained; this plan had almost failed this time. It could happen again.

Goku lay on the cot looking at the ceiling. It had been hours since the girl had been there. He let his hand fall off his chest and rest on the cold metal flooring. Damn it all to hell. Maybe he had been too tough on her. If so, he had just blown his final chance at freedom into nothingness. A slight sound drew his attention. Sitting up he looked to the door way of the compartment his cell was housed in. "Chi?"

Bulma emerged with a tray in her hands. The lithe hips swinging as she walked toward him. "You wont get that lucky, Kakkarot." She moved through the barrier and his eyes widened as he realized it didn't harm her. Kneeling down on her knees, she set the food to the side of his cot. He looked down and watched as she set a hand on each of his knees and slowly stretched out her arms along the hard muscles of his thighs. Her chin was tilted up to him and the mischievous blue eyes startled him. She looked like a kitten embracing her first ball of string, before she rose up moving her body between his legs. When her face was inches from his, she whispered. "I have brought you dinner."

So… what do you think?

Do you really want to know?

Sure.

Where the fuck was Vegeta?

I… ahh… They talked about him.

Chapters sucks, there was no Vegeta.

Cries.

Get a life, and the rest of you. REVIEW. Trust me. It won't kill you. It doesn't take much effort. And if you don't review… I'll take out all your precious lemons. How do you like them apples?