Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ N-A-U ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

N-A-U

By: Dirty Pair Flash 2

Chapter 3

"That's dinner?" Goku turned to look at the tiny plate beside his bed. "But…" That couldn't be HIS dinner, hell, that wasn't even to be considered a light snack! His stomach gurgled at the sight, begging for a taste of anything. He had not eaten in hours and had become ravenously hungry. Plus, he could feel what little power he yet possessed deteriorating with great speed.

Bulma frowned at the Saiyan's initial reaction. Here she was thrown against him, and all he could think about was the food. It just was not natural! She nipped playfully at the tender flesh of his neck, her warm breath caressing the sensitive skin. "Oh, aren't you satisfied with what I have brought you? I apologize Kakkarot, but we do not have much food to spare at this time. Although, we will have plenty after you are turned in."

The starved Saiyan tilted his head to the side instinctively. It had been a long day of unwanted surprises, and two women that had left him completely unfulfilled. He was prepared for the third session of torture that Bulma had threatened to give. "I have yet to be satisfied today. You and Chi have made sure of that. Is it necessary to tease me with food that could not even feed a newborn; after all you have done already? The sadistic treatment you have given may just be worse…" Bulma silenced the angry beast with warm lips. Her tongue teased the nerves of his mouth with a deliberate softness, before pulling back into a seductive pout.

"How unfortunate for you to be so deprived." Long nails raked across his chest and down his muscled stomach. "That is not my problem though. I am merely here to test the power my cuffs have against you. Perhaps you will realize who is in control afterwards." She trailed her lips down, sucking and licking at the tense muscles in his chest.

Goku drew in a ragged breath as control slipped from him with every inch she covered. The reserved attitude he had displayed would not last much longer under the skillful activities of this woman. She reminded him of the many concubines he had been with from the royal harems in his younger days. Full red lips skirted along his torso, sending a shiver of pleasure through his spine with every burning kiss they left. Words could not describe the want, the need he had to be with a female. One hand had traveled over to rest on the back of her head, fingers entangling themselves in the tresses of blue.

"Now, now Kakkarot. Hands to yourself." Bulma grabbed the wrist from behind her, twisting it around to near breaking point. She easily pushed him back down onto the hard cot and backhanded hard him across the face. "See what happens when you forget who is in control?" His head flew to the side, searing with pain. The weakness he possessed at the moment had almost slipped from his mind, but the smack had served to reawaken his knowledge.

Growling, Goku turned to glare at the woman above him. "Wait until we return to Vegeta-sei. I am sure the Prince will have much use for your whorish tendencies." The act of rebellion earned him a well-placed punch in his jaw. For once he felt the pain he had inflicted upon his sparring partners in the past. Damn these bracers, they were the only thing stopping him from strangling her pretty little neck.

Bulma straddled her captive's waist with powerful superiority. "What transacts between the Prince and I, when we return is none of your concern, and will remain that way. The only thing I care about at this moment is your lack of respect for your `owner'. This shall be rectified, quickly." She ground her hips against his, feeling the growing hardness between her legs. Her lips curled into a wicked smile, dark azure eyes staring down at the gasping Saiyan.

It had become harder to resist the woman above him. Soft hands wrapped themselves around his wrist, bringing the large calloused hand up to one of Bulma's large breasts. Goku immediately began to fondle her chest with pent up desire. His thumb traced her nipple through the thin material of her training shirt, receiving a low moan from deep within her throat. The once focused eyes were becoming clouded with lust as his hand traveled along the soft curves of her body. Goku continued his gentle handing of the woman as a realization dawned on him. In her own way this female was just as easy to control as Chi was.

Bulma was hiding her insecurity under a mask of false strength and a nasty attitude. She whimpered a bit as his hands tempted fate by moving lower, drawing the lean fingers over the slender abdomen. He latched his fingers into the snug material that gathered at her waist and inched it lower until his fingers could slip in to test the sensitivity of her vaginal walls. He jerked as she cried out softly and pressed herself more forcefully into his hand. The slow smile worked over his face as she pulled the material from her legs and lowered to his thighs. Bulma's small hands were making quick work of the simple fastenings at his waist. He allowed her free rein to do, as she desired. Watching with smoky black eyes, Goku knew he was not in a position to fight her. Not that he would have. She was exposing her weaknesses unknowingly to him through her every action. He had been a warrior to long not to understand that first one must study the adversary before finding the best route to their defeat. He purred low in his chest as the warmth of her feminine form embraced this thick shaft. As his hands moved to grasp her hips tightly he had to admit never before had his research been so enjoyable.

Bulma's body was stretching to accommodate the Saiyan deep within her. The sharp nails of her hand biting tiny, crescent moon imprints into his chest. She had not meant for it to get this far, but the appeal had been too much for her. He was not only extremely attractive. There was the fact that he was rumored to be the strongest being in the universe. To have him here at her mercy was intoxicating to say the least. She rose and fell slowly, the large hands guiding her rhythm. She was amazed at his control as the beads of sweat began to roll down her trembling body. She was partially conscious of the rivulet that ran from her chin. It's trailed over her throat and over one sensitive breast before hanging enticingly form her hard nipple.

Goku leant up and licked away the shining drop of moisture before his lips latched to her breast. Bulma's hands locked into his hair violently. She ground her hips hard against him wanting him to move faster and fulfill her driving need. Goku broke his hold, and flipped her beneath him. Bulma didn't protest. She was to enthralled by the strong diving strokes that picked up speed. The gradual pressure building, like a steam engine picking up pace. Screaming out her release she tossed back her head and bucked her hips firmly against him. She lay in a euphoric state of approval as he pounded within her a bit more before withdrawing from her to let the hot sticky fluid splatter over her stomach. Goku moved to her side and pulled his captor back on top of him. Bulma lay stunned on his chest. The pounding sound of his heart against her ear as the lazy fingers toyed with the silky blue tresses.

Several things bothered her about this. One she had just had mind shattering sex with one of her targets. Secondly there was the fact he had enough strength to pull off such an explosive act even under the influences of her Ki cuffs. The gentle manner in which he was going about soothing her was disrupting to her senses as well. She was more used to and felt more comforted by her men casting her aside after the sexual process was completed. She was only looking for momentary satisfaction in her men. This seductive coddling she would gladly do with out. Sitting up she shrugged his hands off her. Grabbing her pants she pulled them on not looking back at the Saiyan. She could hear him sitting up behind her. She turned and adjusted her shirt, tucking the large breasts back into it before him.

"Don't look so pleased." She snapped. He merely nodded before falling back on the bed his hands crossed under his head. There was no missing the smug smile of victory on his features. Embarrassment and anger rose within her. Kicking the bed she jostled him a bit. "Bastard." she growled before she swept her sweat soaked hair from her eyes. "Damn it, I need a shower."

"Should I join you?" Goku taunted from his position on the cot, naked body enticing.

Bulma turned her back to him. "No you can stink."

A gentle breeze swept over the marble floor of her room as Chi brushed her long black hair. The nightgown she wore flowing around her in soft luxurious waves. The door was thrown open and her father rushed into her room with guards behind him. She turned to face them in shock, the powerful man of peace rushed to his only child, and shoving her at a solider. No one spoke, as she was dragged protesting from the room she had occupied all her life. Confusion and fear reigned supreme as the men bore her ever closer to the emergency transporter.

"We are going to die aren't we?" One man finally asked as they rushed down the halls.

Chi ceased her protesting then and remained silent as the men stopped in their tracks. "There is no help for it, we have to follow orders."

"WHY CANT WE JUST HAND HER OVER TO THEM?!?" the first one spoke up panic contorted his features into something hideous. He reached out and took Chi by her arm. "We have her now!! I say we just let them take her."

"It's to late. The King has refused to hand her over." The man looked out at the pods falling to the planet surface. "They won't stop even if we did hand her over to the Saiyans now."

Chi opened her mouth to speak, but no words came from it. It was then the first blast shook the palace walls, sending her flying off her feet and shooting her across the room. When she recovered and climbed to her feet she saw a portion of the upper floor had given way. The calm, soft-spoken warrior lay pinned under the rubble, his life's blood slowly seeping across the cracked white marble, as he faded from this plane of existence. Behind her a hand grabbed hold of her arm. She turned from the grotesque image to face the crazed solider.

"This is all your fault!" He spat. "If they had just handed you over like they were supposed to we would all live!" he stalked after her pulling his sword from his hip. "I don't care." The wild brown eyes flashed. "If I am going to die, so will you!"

Chi screamed and turned to run, only to lose her footing in the oozing red fluid on the floor. She fell hard against the ungiving marble, the blood soaking into the light material of her clothing. She turned and covered her head awaiting the deathblow. The world shook for a moment and then Chi was blasted with a huge gust of air. Opening her eyes she saw that a Saiyan space pod had crashed through the palace and not fifteen feet from where she lay where there had been a huge outer structural wall there was not nothing. She paled and crawled over to it as fast as she could. Looking over the edge she spied the man who had held his sword on her holding on to a bending steel rod.

He looked up screaming, "Help me!!" The grip he had on the rod sliding a bit lower. "I don't want to die!"

The wind was hitting her face as she reached out trying to get a hold of his waving hand. The wind pushed her long loose hair around her face. The distance to the ground was terrifying, and still she stretched out trying to get his hand. She was the slightest of distance from her target when the floor under her started to crack. It loosened the section of wall causing the man to fall from sight. She stared down in horror. She looked up at the view of pods crashing into buildings before her. Fires were burning and she could hear the screaming of her people muffled in the distance. She backed away from the ledge slowly. The dark brown eyes fixating on the blood on her hands and clothing as she started to scream.

"WAKE THE HELL UP!" Bulma shoved Chi from her bed. "I can hear you the whole way down the hall."

Chi clinched her blanket to her chest panting. She glanced around the dimly lit room with a sensation of relief. "I am sorry," she murmured. "Was I dreaming?"

"Dreaming nothing." Bulma set her hands on her hips and glared down. "I know a nightmare when I hear one."

"I don't know what you mean." Chi looked away from the inquiring eyes.

Bulma sighed deeply. They had been though this before, and she knew Chi would deny it adamantly. She really dint want to press for the information right now anyway. She was still too tired and sore from her time with Kakkarot. "Just keep quiet. Some of us are trying to sleep."

Chi climbed back into her bed and nodded. She waited the door to slide shut behind her partner before giving in to the over whelming urge to bury her face in her pillow and cry. She hates Saiyan, and working with them was just dredging up the bad memories. After this she would tell Bulma no more Saiyan bounties or contacts. If Bulma refused, well the she had no choice but to break company. Although their friendship was strong, it could never match up to the loathing held for the Saiyan race.

Too scared and upset to trust her sub conscious, Chi threw her legs over the side of her small bed. The sheets were plain and in need of a good washing, and the mattress felt as if it were made of straw. It could not compare to the deluxe canopy bed she had once occupied as a child. Translucent curtains of rose pedal softness surrounded her as she slept peacefully. Pillars of marble were at each corner holding up the roof of beloved satin. Fluffed pillows and stuffed creatures decorated the enclosed area during the day. Memories flashed through her mind, vivid images of her home as if she had been there a day before. A true princess, Chi was given the world as a child.

Chi was smacked back into reality with a cold chill that ran through her body. The metal floor below her was cold as ice, her walls being eaten away by rust. Years of experience in the slums of cities had taught her to downsize a bit. It had been a difficult transaction from the richly decorated room to the one she was currently in. There was nothing she could do about it, but regret her life with each passing day. The deep love she held for the excitement of bounty hunting was unmatched, but would easily be given up for a second chance at the high life.

Thinking about the dream had begun to make her sick, as her tiny form was wracked with silent sobs. She stood from her bed and padded softly to the motion-detector sliding door, continuing aimlessly down the hallway. A soothing cup of tea was sure to calm her nerves a bit. Then, she would return to bed. Not that she would sleep, considering it was almost time for her shift at the controls. Hopefully when Bulma woke up late in the morning she would show a bit of mercy and let the event rest. It was a very unlikely situation, but there was still hope.

Chi sat at the controls with one of her romance novels in hand. She flipped through the pages, memorizing each word with interest. It was the newest one she had added to her collection, picked up at the last spaceport, and read at least a thousand times already. "I don't know why you read that smut. It's disgusting." Bulma snorted at her friend from the neighboring seat.

"Educational purposes. It isn't easy being sexy and convincing. Even if it does come naturally to me, having some pointers never hurts." She continued to read, ignoring the choked laughter that filled the room.

Bulma leaned back in chair gazing at her nails with bored eyes. "There better be some pointers in there. I couldn't get the choker I wanted because of that damn book. Don't you have enough already?"

"That's cause you blew it all on the components for the Ki Cuffs." Rolling her eyes, the smaller woman set the book down on the control board. She yawned loudly, stretching her arms to her sides. "There is no such thing as too many books. You should try picking up one sometime, you might actually learn something. Try not to blow anything up, I'm going to get some shut-eye." Standing up, Chi shuffled out of the room. It would only be another week until they reached their destination. Just seven more days with the Saiyan traitor aboard their ship, and then he would be gone forever. The thought of a Saiyan free craft almost made her giggle with wicked glee.

Curiosity fluttered through her mind, as she wondered how he faired. It had been already been some time since the last encounter. Thanks to Bulma's unusual willingness to see to his welfare, Chi didn't have any contact with him, and she had started to become worried. Bulma spoke nothing of him, despite the casual inquiries made. Perhaps she would meet with him, one last time, before they arrived. The feeling was still in her bones that this mission was misguided. Doubt still afflicted her every now and again, but was pushed away by the abhorrence she held for the race. Still, she had to be sure. The Saiyans were a malicious race, and if there was one that had a heart, shouldn't it be salvaged?

Chi crept silently through the corridors to his cell. She possessed the stealth of a thief, when she wanted to, working under moonlight. The hum of the barrier echoed off the metal walls, followed by the clanking of chains. By those clues alone, she knew Goku was near the barrier and awake. She rested against the walls in her previous hiding position, waiting for the courage to build up enough to face him.

She could make out the slight features of their captive from her position. He had changed a bit from her last visit. After weeks of not training and malnourishment, Goku's shoulders slumped a bit, indicating a slight depression. The once confident aura he had radiated was reduced to almost nothing. Chi peeked out a bit more, noting the slow rhythm of his breathing.

"You are early today. Get into another bout with your partner?" He was still alert, which pleased her for some odd reason.

Drawing in a deep breath, Chi stepped out of the shadows to face him. "I don't know what you are talking about, Goku. Bulma and I rarely, if ever, fight." He slowly stood up, muscles gleaming under the pulsing barrier. The battle scars along his back made her feel sick with memories.

He strode over to his cot and sat down with restored confidence. "What are you doing back here? I did not think I would see you gather the nerve to return here again." Goku placed his hands under his head, laying flat on his back. The deception and manipulation she had tried to pull on him was still fresh in his mind. It would not be something forgotten easily.

Swallowing hard, Chi noted the calm that settled over his troubled being. Damn him! He was going to try and put on that tough guy routine with her, well just let him. It was the work of amateurs. "I am having doubts. Give me one good reason to let you go free." The urge to draw her firearm each time he moved was still overwhelming. She felt her stomach lurch as she fought for control with in herself. Just looking at him and there was nothing more she wanted in the universe than to see his roasting carcass.

Quirking an eyebrow, Goku stole a glance at the woman on the other side of the barrier. "Because I am innocent. My only crime was refusing to battle any more. I had merely moved on to a new planet, and a new home. Is it that bad to want peace?"

"You lie." Chi looked to the ground, not knowing if she should fully believe him. His story still remained the same, but he was a Saiyan. Evil was in his blood from the time he was born. "It is not possible for a Saiyan to care about anything other than destruction. That is all your kind lives for."

Goku tilted his head to the side to look at her. "My kind? Do not try to classify the Saiyans until you have learned a bit more about them. And if I were such a horrible planet purging Saiyan, why would the Prince put a bounty on my head?" That got her. It did not make sense that a Saiyan would go rogue while on a mission, nor was it normal that the Prince would need to put a bounty on Goku's head.

The realization that there might be hope for this Saiyan scared the hell out of her. It upset her entire belief that they were nothing but cold-blooded monsters. She was sure they were all killing machines, bred to eat and fight. Why would one of them refuse to do so? "That answer is not good enough. We will be arrived at your home planet in the week. Be prepared." She warned, turning her back to go.

"Chi!" Goku came to his feet behind her. She didn't answer him; she did stop and look over her shoulder. The large brown eyes moving to him. He could sense the conflict in her. Good, there was a week and she was confused, as long as there was time there was hope. "I could you bring me something to eat. Bulma has been less than forth coming in that department."

Chi sighed. "You have a valid point with that." She nodded "Fine, give me a few minutes."

"One more thing." Goku worked really hard to suppress a smile. "I need a shower as well."

"WHAT!" That got her attention. She turned to face him with wide eyes. "Bulma has not taken you out for a shower this entire time?" Chi glared looking him over. "You don't think I am going to buy into that one Kakkarot? I would be able to smell you by now on the other end of the ship."

"Your partner washes me." Goku informed her. "She is quite insistent about it. She personally gives me sponge baths and washes my hair for me. Although I am not quite sure whose benefits its for." He knew the exact moment the implication of his words registered with her.

Chi stiffened and her eyes narrowed. "She wouldn't"

"She has." Goku arched an eyebrow at the expression. It seemed like it would be impossible, but there it was plastered on the girls features. Jealousy. That was more than Goku dared to anticipate. "Her attention to my…" He paused searching for the right expression. "Well being has been almost religious."

Chi paled and choking sounds emerged from her throat before a very clear, very mild "That bitch." Chi walked to the panel and hit a series of keys, and the force field drop. "Follow me." Goku stood stunned. What ever he had been expecting this was not it. The tempting female turned to him and snapped "So you want a shower and food or not?"

"Coming." He walked behind her. He had adjusted to the Ki cuffs over the weeks, but he didn't know just how strong the girl before him was. He knew that he could not take down the blue haired woman. Uncertainty left him at a loss for what to do, in the end he decide to just listen to Chi's instructions. No doubt there would be more opportunities to attempt his escape. He tried to memorize the twist and turns through the ship that she took. He noticed she was careful to search the hall before moving him from one section to the other. So Chi was worried on how Bulma would react to her actions. He was not sure but he was sensing dissention in the ranks.

Chi enters a room and as soon as Goku followed her in she hit the lock. "We are here." She turned to open a latch and pulled some towels from the closet. "I will wash your clothing while you shower." She put out her hand. "Gimme."

"As you wish." Goku pulled the on the strings of his loose pants and they slid over his lean hips exposing him fully to her eyes.

Chi could not help it. She tried valiantly, but her eyes latched right to the masculine member that rested between his legs. She closed her eyes and pushed the towel out at him. She stood like that for a long time before she peeped hem open again. Goku was in the shower assessing the shower controls.

He remembered something similar to this style from when he was younger. It was easy to determine how it worked, but that would not be half as fun. "You're going to have to show me how this works, Chi." He called in a mischievous tone.

"C… c… can't you figure it out on you own?" She moved in the compartment with him and pointed. "This is the water release. This is the temperature control. This is the pressure. This is the jet pulse."

"Sorry, cold blooded killers can't operate advanced control systems." Goku pulled Chi in front of him slowly.

She chuckled "There is nothing advanced on this ship." She started the process. "All you need to do to start the water is hit this button and…" Goku reached down and hit the button she pointed to and water shot into the little room. Chi screamed and stumbled back into his arms. He helped her up and kept her from falling. As she recovered she turned in his arms and looked up. The water pounded over them as her wet clothing molded to his naked one.

Goku moved his hand along her back until he cuffed the back of her head. The other arm slipped around her waist and pulled her closer. She arched back and was left wide open for the sensual assault of his lips on her mouth. She whimpered quietly before her arms rose around his strong shoulders and intensified the kiss. He waited for her to response fully to his seduction before moving his hands to worked the dripping material off he shoulders and down her arms. The strong jets of water worked her hair loose and soon it was hanging down her back in thick soaked tresses. With half of her body expose to him, he took the time to gild his hands down to cup the rounded curves of her buttock, then with one swift tug the remainder of her clothing hit the floor of the shower.

Chi was pressed against the wall of the shower. She broke her trance as the cold paneling hit her back and the warmth of sinewy flesh pressed against her front. "Goku?" She looked up at him.

Goku ignored her whispering of his name. Instead her gathered one large rounded breast in his hand and lowered his mouth to it. He began sucking and tugging at the large red nipple with the skill of a master.

Chi's hand slapped against the wall and she panted fighting against her fear. It had all happened so fast. She was naked and exposed before him. Chi felt her knees weakening with each swirl of his tongue. It was an exquisite mixture of fear and pleasure that rushed over her. She tried to push away gently but he responded by lifting his head to move his attentions to the soft skin of her neck. The large hands moved from her shoulders and down her arms before slipping between her legs. Those mind melting strokes dropped her jaw and she went liquid in his arms.

Goku felt her relax against the wall and her legs spread just enough to know she had released herself into his control "It's ok, Chi." He whispered in her ear as the steam began to roll up from the floor. "I wont do anything you don't want me to." He moved his hand away from the juncture between her legs. As if on cue she moaned and tossed her head, signaling protest. "Do you want me to stop?"

For the life of her, Chi wanted to say something. She wanted to cry out in protest, but in what she was not sure. The pain of being unfulfilled shot through her body like a thousand stabbing needles. Her body wanted, needed, to have him inside her. Chi was certain that Goku knew that, and was playing on it. Of course he would tempt her with an escape after she was made his puppet.

Her head rolled to face him, glazed eyes focusing on all his features. That is when she realized. Those eyes, although soft now, she had seen before. Goku's kind face twisted into the wicked identity of the Saiyan that had helped her escape. She remembered the absolute fear that encompassed her being in his presence. How young and fragile she had been, not realizing how much she would have to give up to escape. He had taken full advantage of the offer she had given, and then abused it. Although not completely cruel, the selfish pleasure he had gained from the unimaginable pain sickened her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Chi shook her head from side to side, pushing Goku away with remarkable strength. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He stumbled backwards into the shower wall, surprised from the change in emotion. She ran from the scalding shower, gasping for breath. Her heart was racing with fear as the bathroom door slammed closed behind her. That Saiyan looked so similar to the one she had first encountered. Weakly sliding down the metal door, Chi buried her face in her hands and wept softly. She was so close to giving in, to trusting him, a Saiyan! Memories resurfaced, Chi bolted down the corridor to her quarters for privacy.

Goku cursed himself, punching the shower wall. Damn it! Just a little bit more, and she would have been his. It was obvious now that not only had his race destroyed her planet, but one of them had raped her as well. He was well aware that it was horrific and traumatizing. Gaining her trust would take a lot more effort than he had originally though, but could be done in one week. It had to be done.

The door slid open, letting out an exceptional amount of steam. Had she composed herself and come back already? Goku turned to look; noticing the outline of the woman was not the same as before. This new woman was not Chi, which only meant one thing.

"Oh sorry Chi, I didn't realize…" Bulma was about to leave when realization struck her. She could have sworn she just saw Chi running down the hallway in the opposite direction clad in nothing but a towel. Bulma narrowed her eyes and reached out to pull the shower door open. She growled as her eyes pinned on him. Goku was leaning with his back on the shower wall, the water pouring over his strong naked frame. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Where the hell was Vegeta?

On Vegeta-sei?

I KNOW THAT!!

Then why did you ask?

Let me kill her?

Eeep.