Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panthera tigris tigris ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ so put those "MUST SUE HER!" thoughts outta yer mind

buddy...

**A/N: This story is rated as such for language, violence, and the possibility of Lemon later on... so if that isn't your thing, DON'T READ.

Chapter One

Master Roshi silently faced the Easter waters. The morning was still early and the sun beat down on his ageing face. Behind him sitting at a picnic table where Goku and Krillan. They were talking amongst themselves; well, Krillan was talking while Goku stuffed his face, and didn't notice the old man turn and start walking towards the shoreline. Roshi stopped by the waters edge and looked down. Yes, he was right. He knew the female form anywhere. The woman lay on her right side, a soft brown braid dripping wet and hanging over her shoulder. She wore a black leather jacket that would barely brush the ground in length if she were to stand. The shoulders and sleeves each had a single line of metal spikes going down them. Her boots were large and clunky. Obviously for fashion, Roshi thought to himself. Strapped to her back was a rather intimidating blade, which had a pistol grip handle, as well as an extra hand gun and field knife strapped to her thigh. If it weren't for Roshi's obviously well practiced attention to detail, he would have never noticed the pair of practically painted on black shorts on her. They barely left anything to the imagination. Something that he had seen, but paid little attention to, was the long water soaked tail that lay across her hips. He didn't even notice it twitch as he leaned down to touch her. She lifted her head and Roshi froze. She curled her upper lip to reveal a long white fang and she growled.

"HEY! WILL ONE OF YOU GET THIS FUCKING PERVERT AWAY FROM ME?!" She yelled. She stood up, growling under her breath about sick old men, brushing the wet clumped sand from her clothes. She had the incredible urge to backhand the old man for the obvious grunt when he noticed the equally tight black tank top she wore under her coat. She looked up to glare at the group of people that had came fashionably late to her aid. She smirked even as the thought crossed her mind.

"You need to put him on a leash. Now, where the hell am I?"

All she got in response was silence and shocked expressions. She rolled her eyes, placed her hand on her hip and spoke slowly and loudly, purely for their benefit since they were obviously a lower species.

"You speak common?" She asked, her eyes narrowing when a few jaws dropped and the old man started to twitch.

"Argh! Forget it!" She screamed and turned to walk down the beach.

"H-hey! Where are you going?" One of the people asked. She stopped and lowered her head shaking it slightly.

"I'm going to find some civilization!"

"You'd only be walking in circles! This island is kinda small!"

Again, she stopped, slapping her hand over her eyes and throwing her head back, her teeth clenched in frustration.

"Gee, I wonder what her problem is." Goku asked Krillian, who gave him a swift elbow to the ribs.

"Then, pray tell, where the fuck am I?"

"Oh, you're on Master Roshi's island."

The woman raised an eyebrow, waiting for further explination. When she got none, she fell to her knees and proceeded to pound her forehead against the ground, cursing each time she did.

"Of all the goddamn lousy-" she stopped herself and stood, a fist full of stones and pebbles in her hand, and flung them towards the ocean.

"Jotin you worthless bastard! Get your ass back here! You cant leave me here!" She screamed at the sky, not evening caring about what the people behind here were thinking. She knelt down and grabbed another handful of stones and was about to fling them when she felt a hand catching her wrist in mid flight. Without a second though, she turned abruptly, drawing her hip gun and pressing it, cocked and reading, against the old man's forehead.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me you pedophile!" she screeched at him. The old man's jaw dropped in fear as her eyes burned a hole through him.

"If you ever touch me again I swear to the Gods-" her words were cut short as she felt a rather strong arm wrap around her waist and pulled her away, while the other pushed her gun up, causing it to fly out of her hand and behind. Growling in anger, she stomped her foot down connecting with a rather smaller foot, causing a yelp of pain and the person to release her. Reaching behind her, she gripped his shirt and with a grunt of strength, she pulled, flipping the short bald man forward and onto his back.

"Whoa now, don't get upset." Said the tall man with unruly black hair as he inched towards her, his hands up in a peaceful manner.

"I wouldn't have to if you people understood that I don't want you touching me!" she shouted at him, her eyes scanning for where her gun had fallen.

"We won't touch you. Just calm down." Goku said, his hands up. She turned to him, and he felt as though his entire body went numb. Her eyes were a glossy white. No color. No substance. "You got a problem?" she asked, her eye brows knitting in her anger.

"Uh..." Goku couldn't manage a word.

"Why don't you come inside? We'll get you some dry clothes." Krillan offered. The woman huffed and started walking towards the house.

"Hey! What's your name anyway?" Goku called, glad to have those ghostly eyes off him. She stopped, and turned her head a minimal amount so she could only be hear.

"Aria Cincaid."

When there was no reply she was more than a little disappointed that they had not recognized the name. Everyone knew of her. She must have flown further off course than she thought. Damn Jotin!

It was nearly nightfall as Aria stared up at the single half moon in the purple sky. She had to admit, it held some lonely beauty. Inside the small yellow house were the people who had actually extended some hospitality to her, fed her, and offered her a place to stay. She sighed softly, listening to the games and laughter inside, which she had shruggingly refused to participate in. Pushing a few strands of her loose hair behind her multiple pierced ear, and lifted her wrist that had a locater strapped to it. She pressed the middle button and watched as the screen popped up in front of her. Yes, Jotin was still out there. Still cruising the darkness of space, trying to find that pitiful planet where the transmission had come from. There was rumor of Saiyans still alive in the galaxies. The price for a Saiyan was great, but the fact that there were only rumor of two left; well, that was something a bounty hunter couldn't ignore! Jotin, her partner and friend, had both prepared themselves as best they could. She had never personally come face to face with a Saiyan, but they were rumored to be ruthless and blood thirsty. A race entirely based on destruction. After Freeza had destroyed their home planet, and everything on it, the galaxies had assumed that all traces of the once strong race had vanished. But, according to sightings and other tips, Aria had decided it was worth a shot. If that damn greedy bastard hadn't shot her down, Aria knew she would be hot on the trail of her Saiyan prize right now. She growled under her breath and stood, walking to the shore. She wrapped her arms around her waist, the chill of the night air seeping through her still damp coat. Why does this fucking planet have to be so cold!? she screamed in her mind. She looked down the shoreline, and nearly squealed in delight. Running as fast as she could, she smiled gleefully. It was her bag! The only thing she could call her own. A standard Galaxy Army issue, gray, with a sturdy shoulder strap. She knelt next to it and unzipped the top. Again she smiled. And here she thought she had lost everything. She grabbed the bag and ran back up and behind the house, a little further into the sparse forest and started to unpack her few items.

**A/N: woo! chapter one completed! This is my second fan fic, the first still under construction... I decided that since my first one "Fairy Tales" hasn't gotten much response, that I'd throw in my second shot... I hope this one gets better hits and reviews! So please! Contribute! Make me feel loved and review!