Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panthera tigris tigris ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**Disclaimer: You wanna sue? Ok, here's 5$... even though I DON'T own DBZ or anything...

Chapter Two

Vegeta growled as the wind whipped past his face. He had been everywhere, looking for that blasted Kakarot. He needed to spar, and the gravity machine had broken down again with a little ki encouragement from Vegeta, but stop after stop had produced no Kakarot. He finally gave up and asked that silly onna, Bulma, where she thought he might be. She had looked shocked at the question, but Vegeta only scowled at her. She had put her hands on her hips and told him to try Roshi's house, after all, if Goku wasn't at home stuffing his face, he was at Roshi's where he knew the food was in abundance. He didn't speak a word of thanks, and almost turned around to tell that woman what he thought of her mumbled curse at him, but thought better of it. He had more entertaining things to do with his time then deal with that impossible woman.

Now he flew fast, the wind stinging his eyes but he pushed away the reflexive tears as he neared the island. That was when he heard the music. Stopping him dead in his tracks, he listened. It was coming from the Island, which he could now see in the distance. It definitely wasn't the type of music these pathetic creatures on this planet listened to, so of course his curiosity, and his guard, grew. Being careful to see that whomever was on the island did not see him, incase the situation of surprise was needed, he floated quietly above. He looked down, and his jaw nearly dropped. Down on the ground, wearing practically nothing, was a woman. Her left leg was straight and sturdy, while her upper body was bent forward so her forehead touched the very bottom of her shin, the top of her head brushing the top of her foot. Her right leg was straight up, creating a perfect line of leg. Standing out more than herself was the long tail that stood out horizontally. Orange fur with black stripes. Vegeta suddenly noticed the way the music she was playing had raised her energy level. He could hear her heart thumping as the rhythmic beat increased, and what sounded like violins started to play. Indeed, the music was interesting, and he himself started to feel his heart beat faster as he watched this woman, her body in perfect alignment, tense with focus.

She rested the palms of her hands against the ground, and allowed her raised leg to gracefully swing forward, the rest of her body following suit until she was standing upright again. She proceeded to throw punches in the air, her form impeccable. Vegeta couldn't help but smile. Slowly, he floated down to the ground, a few feet behind the woman as she threw kicks and jabs into an invisible enemy. Vegeta dared a few paces closer, and was quite pleased when she had turned, still not noticing him and sent a high kick towards his head. He blocked it nonchalantly, and grinned at her. The woman held her stance for a few moments, and then Vegeta noticed the eyes. They looked as though they belonged to the dead, and they seemed to see right through him.

"You got a problem?" the woman asked bitterly, venom dripping from her full lips. Vegeta's grin vanished, and expertly turned his blocking hands around her ankle, and pulled, knocking her off her feet. She landed hard on her back, a strong grunt escaping as some of her wind was knocked out. She glared up at this odious man, who was smirking down at her, gloating. He turned to leave her, when she swiveled her hips, successfully catching her foot around his ankle, sending him to his stomach. Aria leaned back on her hands and grinned as the man turned his head towards her, fire in his eyes.

"You want to play do you?" He hissed, sand clouding up as he exhaled through his nose. Aria smiled at him again, bringing her legs back in an animalistic crouch. She tensed her legs, ready to spring out of the way, or spring at him so her fingernails could scratch out those damn eyes of his that oh so noticeably flickered down her throat to her exposed cleavage. With a small twitch in her calf, Aria pounced, connecting with this man's body, knocking him to the ground. She had little time to enjoy the victory, when his knee connected with her stomach and sent her flying over his body. Vegeta was sure that was the end of it as he began to stand, but he watched amazed as the woman's hands and feet connected with a tree in a perfect ricochet, and went back after him. This time, her elbow hit his throat, again knocking him the ground in a more affective pin.

"You've... done this before." Vegeta grunted out, the pressure on his throat was intense. He had no idea a simple woman could be this strong. The thought of it made him smile. He would show her.

"As have you." She whispered, keeping her elbow as firmly locked as she could. He was definitely strong, and knew what he was doing. But, he interrupted and enticed the battle, so, what the hell. She smiled evilly and slowly traced one long fingernail from his widow's peak down the bridge of his nose; teasing him. Pointing out the fact that he was indeed the one pinned. He growled at her and snaked his legs up, wrapping them around her throat, slamming her to her back. She in turn brought her legs forward, up his back, and hooked her ankles around his chin, forcing his head back.

"Damn you woman!" Vegeta yelled at her, tightening his legs.

"Eat shit!" Aria yelled back, and in turn pushed his chin harder. It was then that they heard the laughter. Both looked up to see Goku and Krillan standing there, practically falling down in their fit of giggles.

"What's so funny Kakarot?!" Vegeta demanded.

"You two! This is the most entertaining spar I've ever seen!" Goku wheezed out between his fits.

"Ya Vegeta, looks as though you two are in a bit of a stale mate." Krillan piped in. Aria and Vegeta turned they're eyes in an attempt to look at one another. Vegeta bit his lip and hissed at her.

"Let go on three."

"Like I would really believe you." Aria hissed back at him.

"Look, this isn't getting us anywhere! Just let go!"

"No!"

Goku and Krillan finally fell to their knees in laughter.

"Damnit woman! Let go!"

"Kiss my ass."

"Tempting offer-"

Aria growled, balled a fist and sent it flying right where she knew it would hurt him the most. She grinned at the little squeak that escaped his lips, and easily slipped out of his leg lock. Vegeta recovered quickly and started to go after her again, but Goku put his hand on his shoulder.

"Leave it be Vegeta. You were asking for that." He said, tears from his laughter.

"Vegeta? What kind of name is that?" Aria asked, unable to hide her smirk.

"What!? I'll have you know woman-"

"Vegeta, lets go inside. You look hungry." Goku insisted, not wanting to start the fight over again. Vegeta grunted a threat to Aria and started inside.

"Is he always like that?" Aria asked amused.

"Yep. Every day."

"How fun."

"Hey, dinner is ready if you're hungry." Goku said, waving his hand towards the house.

"Sure."

****

After dinner, Aria sat in the small bedroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Her body was in perfect shape, limber and agile. She was thankful there was a lock on the bedroom door incase that sick old man decided to take a late night walk. Her lip curled in her disgust, but then her thoughts floated back to that crazy sonofabitch Vegeta. He was a very adept fighter, and she felt certain that he held back. Again she growled. He had taken her lightly, but she vowed that next time, she would show him what he was really up against. He would make a handsome trophy piece once she figured out a means of operation. Silently, she smiled to herself. During their battle, her strong sense of smell had caught a quick flash of hormones emitting from his body. It was almost nonexistent, and Aria would probably never have caught it if she had been expecting something along those lines. So battle turned him on. Interesting species indeed. Shrugging her shoulders, Aria reached around to grasp her braid and untied the simple knot of string that kept it all together. She ran her fingers through to loosen it and let her cascade of hip length hair fall around her. She didn't even hear the bedroom door open.

****

When Vegeta opened the door, he ground his teeth in frustration. Didn't this woman ever go away! She was standing in front of the full length mirror, and Vegeta sneered at the typical womanly habit. He was so sick of watching the blue haired onna back at Capsule Corporation do that. He almost spoke, when she pulled her braid over her shoulder and untied it, letting all her hair fall over her back and shoulders. It was very, very long, and looked to be as soft as silk. He had the urge to run his fingers through that glorious cascade, but caught himself and swore under his breath. Still, her presence was intoxicating. Before he knew what was happening, he watched as she slid her shorts down off her legs and kicked it to the side. Her tank top soon followed. Vegeta almost cursed when he realized he couldn't see anything because of her hair covering up her entire backside. He got a slight peak though, more to his dismay than likening, when she brushed her fingers through that hair, pushing it slightly to the side revealing the rise of a full breast, causing a heat to rise up in his stomach. Didn't she know what she was doing? There was a lecherous old pervert no more than 3 rooms down from her and here she was, stark naked, the door unlocked! But what he didn't admit to, was what she was doing to him.

She walked over to the dresser and pulled a long faded shirt out and slipped it over her head. It only came just below the curve of her hips, leaving Vegeta nearly breathless. She turned and saw him.

"Argh! Don't you people know the meaning of privacy?!" she asked, going towards the door. She had meant to slam it, but Vegeta held his hand firm against it.

"You can't sleep here."

"What do you mean I can't sleep here? This isn't your house." she spoke angrily, in no mood do deal with him.

"This is my room when staying here. There's an extra room down the hall."

"Ya, right next to that dirty old man. If you think I'm sleeping there you are mistaken. Now let go of the damned door!"

Vegeta pushed harder on the door, causing it to fly open and Aria to step back. Her anger flared and it shown as her eyes glazed and flashed.

"I warn you woman, you don't want to mess with me."

"You're just angry because I got the last word in before." she said, her teeth baring slightly. Vegeta almost took a step back at her grin; her canine's quite more than lived up to their name.

"We both know if that idiot Kakarot hadn't intervened, you would have been screaming in defeat." his voice was low and challenging. He was disappointed when he didn't even see her flinch at his words.

"Would you leave me alone? I would like to get some sleep."

"I already told you woman, you are not sleeping in here!"

"Like hell I'm not!"

They both jumped at each other at the same moment, they're bodies colliding in bone shaking force, but, Vegeta used his momentum better than Aria, and soon had her laying flat on her back, her arms pinned by his hands, and his thighs pinching against her waist tightly. She practically howled underneath him, but he squeezed his legs tighter, causing her to cough.

"You bastard. Get the fuck off of me."

"Such language from a woman." He sneered.

"Ha! You're more of a woman that I am."

Vegeta growled and stood, her wrists still in his grip and threw her towards the bed. She flipped around quickly, trying to guard herself, but her hair had gotten tangled and in her way. She sat perfectly still and silent, listening for him, smelling him. There it was again. That scent. He craved her. The thought almost made her burst out in laughter. Then his hand was on her head, his fingers running down the frame of her face. He pushed the nuisance hair out of her vision and held her chin with his fingertips. She focused straightly on his eyes with her own, and was happy to see a slight flinch in him.

"You, woman, are an evil nymph." He whispered, his lips barely a breath away from hers. He let go of her chin and stalked out of the room. Aria finally let herself breath. What was that all about? And what the hell was a nymph?? She decided a little research was involved if she was going to be on this planet for a while. Aria stood and went to her bag again, pulling out a small computer, the equivalent of a lap top, and started a search on the human species. As the computer was swimming through the many species files on her system, she thought about Vegeta. She knew the scent of desire anywhere. But what confused her the most, was that she had caught her own scents in the air, mingling with his. She didn't want to admit it, but she had felt a little something towards him as well.

**A/N: yay.. second chapter finished.. please review... it would make my day *smile*