Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panthera tigris tigris ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**Disclaimer: How many times do I have to tell you? If I owned DBZ I'd be charging admission...

**A/N: WARNING! LEMON IN PROGRESS!... well, not wanting to give anything away, I'm not sure if it's considered lemon or just citrus... either way, someone's gettin a little play here people!

Chapter Three

Aria had poked her head out into the hallway to see Vegeta slam the door to the other guest room. She smirked at the thought of that scrawny old guy slipping under the sheets with the easily irritated Vegeta. It was almost too funny to hold in. She silenced her thoughts and listened for him. Amidst the other snoring and heavy breathing of the others in the house, she focused on Vegeta. He was asleep already. Wow, was all she could think. Turning back to her computer screen, she saw that it had come up with something on the Human species. She sat down cross-legged in front of it and read. The planet's history was vast, filled with articles on hero's and wars. She skipped that part. War bored her to an immense degree. She found the file on human genetics. She nearly laughed out loud as she looked at their DNA composition. They were even less advanced than she thought. Mentally, she knew that her DNA had the same basic structure as a Human's, but in her mind she placed the added particles, creating her own species. She continued to read into they're customs and other rituals, when she came along something called "love". She knew the basic principal, since so many races shared it, but the experience was unknown to her and her species. She grinned as she came across ancient drawings and writings about best sexual positions during the act of "making love". As if it were something that had a lot of thought put into it, she thought, remembering scenes from her home. Her species shared a DNA pattern similar to that of the Panthera tigris tigris", or the Bangled Tiger. Once a year, the females of her planet became fertile, and the males would of course react to the female's hormones, causing them to go into a rut so to speak. The mating was often brutal, not only from challenges of who got to mate with what female, or the mating itself. The animal instinct was shown strongly during this time, and a lot of the females miscarried or even died of blood loss. And after the week long mating was over, that was it. No more procreation until next year. How ever these Humans could imagine sex being something pleasurable and filled with emotion was completely lost on her. Regardless, she looked through the pictures and the writings, and was ashamed of herself each time she started something new. She wanted to read these things, she wanted to see the bodies pressed in and against one another. The descriptions were often so detailed that Aria thought she could smell the sex herself, and she felt a burning in her legs she had never known before. She smiled, almost drunk with the sudden desire she felt inside. As she read on, she barely noticed her hand rubbing slowly up and down her inner thigh. All she knew was that she was feeling bold and ready for something. She had no idea these imaginary stories of pleasure could get someone's attention like it had for her. She needed to do something about it. And if it weren't for her sly nature and her practically habitual need to mess with someone, there was only one person she could think of to share this with. Her grin widened.

****

The door was opened a crack, and Aria could see the moonlight shining down from the large paned window onto his sleeping form. The blankets on the bed were thin, and she could see practically every inch of him. His shoulders were rolled forward, his arms above his head. He lay on his stomach, his back muscles moving slightly as he dreamt. His definition curved slightly to reach an equally strong waist line where the covers started, down his hips and sculpted butt, further down into tense thighs. Aria had to stifle the purr that rose in her throat. Just watching him sleep, his back rising gently with each breath, was starting a fire in her belly.

Slowly she crept towards him. Not the nervous tip toe of most, but an agile gracefulness. Her knee rested on the bed softly as she slowly crawled her way up his body, wanting so much to touch him there and now. Instead, she let herself linger on her way up, taking in the scent of him, tasting at the back of her throat. Her face had reach his throat, and she breathed softly against it, smiling when there was a soft sleeping shudder within him. Her arm reached out, fingernails barely touching his flesh as she moved them up his right arm. He was so peaceful, she almost felt guilty about wanting to wake him up. Almost.

She felt him stir and chuckled a little in his ear, making him start and turn over in a flash. His eyes adjusted to her face above his. Immediately he scowled.

"Get off me woman!" he whispered loudly. Aria only smiled at him, and let the purr rise in her throat. Slowly she brought her hand from his arm and let it glide down his cheek to his jaw line and down the center across the Adams apple. Vegeta closed his eyes and willed it away. Damnit, what was she doing to him? He knew he should push her off, but the minute that sound came from her and she touched him, he was lost. His body was numb. All he could do was lay back, and... enjoy?? The mere thought surprised him. This woman drove him absolutely crazy with anger, but yet, he felt his lips parting and a small gasp sounded as her lips touched his neck. Her purring loudened a little, not wanting to have the others hear, and she laughed softly in his ear.

"You feel that too don't you Vegeta?" she asked, his named spoken in a barely audible husky whisper. He closed his eyes tighter as the wave of pleasure swept over him. She felt his tension and smiled, and nibbled softly down his neck to his shoulder. Her fingernails scratched up and down his ribs causing gasp after gasp.

"Why... why are you doing this?" Vegeta managed to ask, his breathing coming in short pants now. She had moved down, her fingertips just barely grazing the top of the blanket, mere inches below his navel. She didn't answer him as her lips and tongue traced small circles on his abs, her hands tortuously sliding the blanket down. She was pleased to see that he slept in the nude, his beautiful body now fully exposed and waiting for her. She looked up at him, her eyes glinting in the moonlight. She knew that he ached for her touch, and she almost gave it to him. Her fingertips barely grazed over his length, pulling a soft moan out of him, no matter how hard he try to stop it. His body was betraying him, he didn't have control, and that was something he couldn't stand.

Aria moved back up his body, making sure the head of his cock brushed against her belly. She caught his eyes with her own and a sly smile played on her lips.

"Say you want me Vegeta, or this will only get worse."

He ground his teeth and shut his eyes tighter. She was not going to break him.

"You want me Vegeta." she reached down and slid her fingers softly around him, causing him to whimper, "I can feel it. I can smell it. I can taste it." Her words were sultry, dripping with lust.

"Every single cell in your body is burning with desire Vegeta. I intoxicate you. I make you want to do those things I've read about."

He looked down at her in confusion. What was this onna talking about? She obviously knew what she was doing, her actions were proof of it. What did she mean she had read about them? A thought came to him and he smirked.

"Has the bitter bitch been looking at pornography?" he asked, venom, and a little humor, evident. She didn't answer. Sitting up, she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing what Vegeta had been wanting to see before. Her body was indeed lovely. Slender in some areas, but strong in others. She had the kind of body a man could touch and explore for hours and never get bored. Her breasts were a little larger than a handful and Vegeta's fingertips ached with his need to touch her. Seeming to read his thoughts, Aria took one of his hands and pressed it lightly to her stomach, and let go, letting him do whatever he wished.

Vegeta was elated. Hungrily he sat up, enjoying his new found mobility and took her other breast into his mouth, while his hand toyed with the others' nipple. Aria let her head fall back, her hair trailing slightly behind her, and sighed. A rush of feeling claimed her as this beautiful specimen of male coaxed her body further towards the heavens. Very gently, Vegeta leaned into her, lowering her onto her back. His kisses and nips went up the center of her chest and her throat, finally reaching her lips. When they connected, Aria swore that she had left her body, the pleasure was so intense. She kissed back feverishly, primal instincts kicking in, her fingernails scathing down the sides of Vegeta's back. He hissed slightly at the pain, but soon one of her hands was toying with him again, causing his entire body to tighten, and he pulled away from the kiss, hand resting on hers over his member.

"Slow down woman, or this will be a very short experience." he warned her, his eyes serious but still filled with his lust. She smiled and nodded, eager to see what else was coming.

Vegeta continued kissing her skin, leaving small trails of heat down her neck. Aria reached up and tangled her fingernails in his hair, pulling on it softly, her moans throaty. Everything felt so wonderful, so light and free. Definitely not what she expected. She whispered words of her language in his ear, telling him how much he pleased her, but the words were lost to Vegeta as he moved to kiss her inner thighs, his hot breath beating down on her opening. Aria almost pushed him away in shock when she felt his fingertip barely penetrate her, but she soon changed her mind as the finger slid in fully and pressed up, hitting a spot in her body she didn't even know she had. She threw her head back, gripping the sheets in her fists and tried her hardest not to cry out. Vegeta pushed up again, causing another spasm of pleasure to rocket through her. He was impressed. He had barely touched this woman and already he had her at the point of orgasm. His ego soared.

"Please Vegeta.." she gasped out, not sure what she was begging for, but knowing that she had to have it no matter the risk. Vegeta didn't need any further encouragement. He positioned himself between her legs and let the head of his cock nudge against her wetness, extracting another satisfying moan from her.

"Are you ready?" he asked, his face buried in her shoulder and hair. A stifled cry was his only answer. Very, very slow he pushed into her, again surprised at how ready she was, but also how tight she was. She felt small enough to be a virgin, but surely a woman with obvious experience such as her couldn't be... but then he felt the thin barrier and he stopped. He sat up and glared at her. Her skin was flushed and her eyes were half lidded, dreamy in a way. She looked up at him, scarcely aware of the look on his face. Vegeta growled and sat up.

"Get out." he hissed, throwing pillows and her t-shirt at her. Aria sat up, a look of confusion on her face.

"GET OUT NOW!!" he demanded, grabbing her by the arm and pushing her towards the door. Aria stumbled out into the hallway, clinging to her shirt. The minute she hit fresh air, she realized what had happened. Quickly she put her shirt back on and ran down the hall to her room. She needed to get off this island. She needed to get away from this man, before she did something very stupid. She snarled at herself. Too little, too late.

**A/N: Phew! My very first lemony scene! I hope I did good... let me know! Anything I should consider changing? REVIEW!