Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panthera tigris tigris ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**Disclaimer: Nope, no DBZ characters here...

**A/N: I'd like to address the concerns about my story not making much sense... Well, don't worry and have patience... all will be revealed in time... Just unfolding the plot as I see fit

~~~~~~~~

Damn that worthless woman! Vegeta thought as he tossed and turned in his bed. He was still so damn aroused by the experience, and he couldn't help his thoughts as they drifted back to how good she felt under him, how sweet her skin had tasted against his lips, how unfulfilled he had become by his own choice. But, it was either sweet release, or his pride. She had already damaged that by suckering him into the whole situation, but she wounded it even worse when he had found out that she was a virgin. From prior experience, and stories he had heard from the males on this planet, virgins had a tendency to attach themselves to the one who broke their maiden head, and that was the LAST thing he needed. He couldn't stand to be around the woman for more than 5 minutes, let alone every day of the rest of his life. The visions of wedding bells and brats running amuck through the house made him sick to his stomach. Well, this was one woman who would not snare him into matrimony. Fuck it, he thought, and turned over violently to will himself to sleep.

The Archly stood to stretch his tense limbs, his tail flipping back and forth behind him. He let out a long yawn, and sat down next to Aria, who was sitting cross-legged, observing him.

"So, what are you doing here?" he asked, reaching around to hold onto the long main of green hair, "Don't tell me you tracked me from the military ship?"

"That was 15 years ago. I wouldn't waste my time."

"Oh, so then what are you doing here?"

"It's a long story, and its none of your business in the first place."

"Well, can you at least tell me where we are?" He asked, scanning the cave walls.

"We're on planet Earth you dimwit. Didn't your sensors inside that pod tell you that?"

"No. They got fried by the explosion on the military ship. Besides, it's called cryo-sleep for a reason. The boredom would get to me."

"So you just allowed yourself to float through space??"

"Well sure.

"Gods you're stupid."

The Archly shrugged and allowed himself another stretch. He inhaled deeply, and cracked an eye open to stare at Aria in confusion.

"What?"

"What's that smell?" He asked, leaning forward to catch the essence he had noticed before. She pushed him away.

"Nothing."

"It smells... masculine."

"Shut up! I told you it's nothing!"

"No... there's definitely something there-"

"Drop it Archly." she said, fists balled and her teeth baring.

"Ok, ok. So, now that you've found me, what are we going to do?"

"As soon as I get myself another space pod, you're going with me to the nearest Galaxy Army base."

His eyes went wide with horror.

"You're going to sell me again!?"

"That's the plan."

"You.. you... you stupid, smelly woman! How can you think about selling me again?! After all the trouble I went through to get the hell away from the Army! After all that painful testing! All the disgusting probes, going into any orifice they could find!" his body gave out an obvious shudder.

Aria shrugged.

"I can ask more for you now. I gotta eat you know."

The Archly lowered his gaze to a scowl.

"You're more of a fool than I thought. Do you realize how much help I could be to you?"

"Like a hole in the head." She said, standing up and starting up the rocks to the plateau again.

"Where are you going!?"

"I'm going back to the island, hurry up already."

"What island?" he asked, following at a slow pace.

"The island where I floated to after my ship crashed. We're in an underwater cave right below it."

"There's water here?"

"Yes." she said, exasperated. He was so damn annoying. They stood on the plateau, staring down at the aqua pool.

"Through there?" the Archly asked, pointing a small finger at the water.

"Yes, and-" she was cut off as he dove in, leaving minimal ripples in the wake.

"Damn you!" she yelled as she watched him glide easily through the water. Diving in after him, she soon surfaced in the ocean, but the Archly was no where to be seen. He had escaped her! No matter; his collar's signal would be easy to track. Aria swam to the shore, grabbing the earlier discarded robe, and headed for the house. She would have to find him soon. Who knows what kind of havoc the little imp would cause to the populace of this planet.

She ran up the stairs to her room, barely even noticing Goku as her shoulder slammed into him.

"Ow! Hey, what's the rush?" he asked to her retreating form. He stood, dumbfounded as she slammed her door, her shrieks of anger vibrating through the structure. Within minutes, she was fully dressed, bag slung over her shoulder, weapons secured to her back and thighs, and she pushed past Goku a second time.

"Hey Aria!" he called after her as he chased her out of the house.

"What?!" she nearly screamed, turning violently towards him.

"Whoa, calm down. I just want to know what's wrong." Goku said, his hands going up in a defensive manner.

"I lost something that's very important to my survival, and if I don't get the hell out of here NOW I might lose him permanently!"

"What? Him? Who?"

Aria rolled her eyes and let her bag drop from her shoulder. Kneeling down, she pulled out her locator and held it up to him.

"See that little blue blip? That's what I lost. He got away from me, and if I don't go after him, I'll never be able to turn him in and-" she caught herself as she caught the smell on the air. Vegeta. Aria looked past Goku to see Vegeta step out of the house, the wind whipping through that flame like hair of his. She growled from deep in her chest. She still didn't understand what had gotten into her last night, but she had no urge to pursue it. She felt a little ashamed of her actions, but refused to admit it to him. Sex wasn't something one was supposed to take pleasure in, after all. And besides, if he didn't want to help her learn about the experience, he could have just said something, instead of just throwing her out like some harlot.

"Wow. It's moving pretty fast. It's headed right for... HEY! VEGETA!" Goku started, then turned to yell at the other Saiyan.

"What is it Kakarot?" Vegeta growled, noticing the company.

"Will you take Aria to Capsule Corp? Seems she lost something and it's heading there."

"What do I care if the stupid onna couldn't take care of her own things?" Vegeta scowled, his eyes purposely straying from Aria.

"It isn't a something you moron! It's a someone!"

"What?" Goku asked, truly confused.

"I'm not taking her to CC! She can borrow one of Roshi's flyers if she wants to go so badly!" Vegeta yelled, more at Aria then Goku, then turned, and flew off. Aria's eyes grew wide, she didn't know human's could fly.

"Come on Aria, we'll go talk to Roshi. I'd take you myself, but Chichi would probably kill me for being home later than expected." Goku said in his childlike voice, and started back to the house.

Interesting building structure these... Humans... use. The Archly thought as he walked up the small path towards the huge dome shaped mansion. He felt wonderful. The water had definitely rejuvenated his drying flesh. It was exactly what he needed. Walking up to the back door, he pushed it open easily, to find himself in a practically spotless kitchen. He looked around, making sure there was no one to catch him, and proceeded to dig through the refrigerator and cabinets. In one of the bottom nooks, he found a large number of bottles. He picked one up to read look at the label. A tall man in a red puffy shirt stood, his mustache curved in a grin with his foot resting on a barrel.

"Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum." he read out loud in deep interest. He cracked the cover open and smelled the liquid inside. It was an offensive odor, but made his insides jump in excitement. Tipping the bottle to his lips, he took a long drink, and relished in the warmth it created in his stomach. Tipping the bottle back again, he began his exploration of the large house. He was presently surprised to find no one inside on the first floor. Taking to the steps, he proceeded through a few of the rooms. They were mostly bedrooms, a few bathrooms, and storage closets. Then he heard the water. His ears perked and he followed the sound, the already half empty bottle dragging behind him. He felt giddy as he pushed open the door to the room the sound was coming from. He found a huge bedroom, filled with female things. A plush canopy bed sat in the middle of the room against the far wall, a red wood vanity was to the right, hair brushes, nail polish and other makeup scattered all over it. He turned to the left to see another door, cracked slightly, steam pouring out. He took another drink and stepped into the mists. The humidity of it felt great against his skin as he tried to squint through the clouds of water. He stepped a little closer, and his eyes grew wide. Standing in a bath tub, water cascading down a nude form, was the most interesting creature he had ever seen. The woman was tall, slender, with a mess of bright blue hair, sticking to her back as she rinsed soap eagerly from it. But the thing that interested him most, were the round mounds of flesh that protruded from her chest. They bobbed and moved gracefully as the female turned so the water would splash against her face, opening her mouth to drink it in.

"Those are the most amazing appendages I've ever seen!" The Archly spoke eagerly. The woman turned, and proceeded to shriek in such a manner that he had never fathomed. He cringed and covered his sensitive little ears, the bottle dropping and spilling over the floor. She pressed her back against the shower wall, her hands desperately trying to cover her most intimate parts.

"IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A COMPLIMENT!" he tried to shout over her ear drum shattering screaming. It was starting to give him a headache, and the pleasant feelings the strange smelling liquid had given him practically evaporated.

"GET OUT!" she wailed, too scared of the strange little being to physically remove him. He looked back up at her, one eye closed, the other half lidded as it scanned her body, resulting in another horrific scream. Before he could say anything, he felt a strong hand grab him by the back of the neck and whip him out the door, into the bedroom. He looked up to see a rather intimidating man, with tall black hair, arms crossed, staring down at him. Again, he was about to speak, but he felt another hand at his tail as he was lifted off the ground. He turned to look directly into Aria's dead white eyes.

"Hi! (hiccup)"

"Gods you're breath stinks. What the hell were you doing?" Aria demanded, her free fingers pinching her nose shut.

"Was juss admirin' the view." He slurred, the pleasant bubbles returning.

"What the hell IS that thing?" Vegeta demanded. Aria looked past the Archly and tried to suppress a grin.

"This is an Archly. Apparently, he was admiring her." she motioned towards the bathroom door as a very upset Bulma stumbled out, a towel around her head turban style, and her bathrobe tied tightly around her.

"WHAT IS IT STILL DOING HERE!" Bulma screamed, causing all three to wince.

"Shut up woman! That voice of yours is going to be the death of us!" Vegeta yelled back at her. The Archly laughed.

"She's got the most beautiful round things on her chest Aria. What are they?" he asked, his eyes going from Bulma, back to Aria, then back to Bulma again, who's eyes grew wide with shock.

"No, don't scream again. I'll get him out of here." Aria said before Bulma could open her mouth. She tried to retreat from the room, but the Archly gripped onto the bedroom door frame.

"Hey baby! Can I see those again!" he called, and Aria tugged on him hard, causing the wood to splinter slightly as they both tumbled down the hallway. Aria righted herself, still holding tight to the Archly's tail and she glared at him.

"What is WRONG with you Archly?"

"What? I only wanted to see-"

"Do you know how sick that is? Have you NO morals at all?"

The Archly scowled.

"Who are you to talk? The mistress of betrayal and dark dealings."

"Hey, this isn't about me. If you don't want to be an extinct species, I suggest you just-"

"Will you two shut the hell up!" Vegeta yelled as he stepped out of Bulma's room, fire in his eyes. The Archly turned and his eyes grew wide at the sight, and scent of Vegeta.

"THAT'S what I smelled on you before Aria!"

Aria's cheeks turned a deep crimson and stalked down the stairs, taking no great care at how the Archly bounced down the stairs behind her as she drug him by the tail.

~~~~~~~~

**A/N: Well, that's chapter 5. Just to warn you now, I don't plan to have a romance between Vegeta and Bulma..(as if it wasn't already obvious) Even though I REALLY love B/V fics, it just wouldn't work with my story line *smile* I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter... I tried to put in more angst as requested, so let me know how I did. Thanks bunches! Also, I'd like to make it known, that I have made a decision.. due to lack of readers (and reviews) I've decided that after this chapter, if I the numbers don't go up, the story is disappearing. I do plan on finishing it though, so if you would like the chapter's e-mailed to you, please let me know. Toodles *waves buh bye*