Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panthera tigris tigris ❯ Chapter 6

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**Disclaimer: The only rights I own are those to my bitchy character Aria, and the drunken pervert Archly. But maybe you'd consider letting me borrow them for a few days? ^_^

**A/N: I'd like to say that I feel very fortunate to have loyal fans, though the grouping is small. ^_^ I'd rather know that you guys like my work then be worried about getting tons of reviews... So, I've decided to keep the story on the site, purely for you guys. Anyway, enough rambling.. on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~

Aria pushed through the front door of the building, her anger blinding her as to where she was going. She didn't even notice the others standing on the front porch as she stalked past them.

"Hey! Aria!" Goku called to her, not certain why she hadn't even acknowledged his precense.

"That's her?" Piccolo asked as he watched the slender little woman walk past, dragging a very upset little green creature behind her.

"Um, Aria. There's someone talking to you." It said, trying to turn himself around to get her attention. She didn't seem to hear.

"Don't mind her. She's always been a bit rude. You should have seen the first time we met. Aria! Let goooo! There's someone here who wants to talk to you!!" The creature whined and tugged on his own tail in a vain attempt to get her to free him.

"Shut up you annoying little-"

"Aria! Hey!" Goku called after her again. This time she turned and her features softened when she saw the tall dark haired man. He was the only one she had met so far that had been actually nice.

A little dim, but nice.

"Goku." She acknowledged simply, then turned to the very tall green person standing next to him.

"And who would this be?" Aria asked, her arms crossing over her chest, the Archly swinging in an arc in front of her and dangling like a yo-yo to her right.

"This is Piccolo, he's a-"

"A Namek, yes I know."

Silence pounced on the 4 figures. Goku's jaw dropped, as did Piccolo's. Rarely did he meet a woman who wouldn't practically pass out from fear at the sight of him, let alone know his race.

"Why look so surprised? Nameks are as common in space. Always wandering around, trying to put things 'right'."

"Well I'm a completely different Namek than that which your used to." Piccolo said, trying to put as much aggression into his voice as possible. Aria noticed the change in tone, but her walls would not let her show fear.

"Good for you. Now if you'll excuse me-"

"Aria wait! Is that what you were looking for?" Goku asked, daring a few paces closer to her. He still did not trust her, and something in his gut was screaming caution. Aria cocked an eyebrow and held up her little prize.

"Ya this is him."

"I really wish you would quit talking about me in the third person! I do have ears you know." He grumbled, crossing his little arms over his own chest and shooting a glare at Goku.

"Feisty little begger isn't he? What's his name?"

Aria looked blankly at him. Never once in her entire career as a bounty hunter had she bothered to learn the names of her catches. It made everything too personal.

"I don't know."

"It doesn't matter what my name is, since she's going to-" he started, but Aria quickly flipped him over her shoulder as though he was a sack of rice.

"Since you're going to what?" Goku wondered, his instincts flared up now.

"My business is my own Goku. It would do you a great deal of good to mind your own worries."

"Alright, not harm meant. We just came by to see if you wanted to come spar with us. Chichi is at the market today, and my son is at school."

Aria looked shocked. But the idea was a temptation. She hadn't sparred in a very long time, seeing as Jotin had always held a fear of her and her strength.

"Alright. Where are we going?"

"Just into the forest. There's a really wide clearing about 6 miles in. That way nothing can be destroyed. Hold on, I'll run and go get Vegeta!" Goku said happily and disappeared into the house before Aria could protest.

Shit shit shit! I didn't know he would be coming! She thought to herself, and almost burned a color of red when she noticed Piccolo staring down at her in curiosity.

"You don't like Vegeta." He stated. Not questioned, stated.

"Is that a normal occurrence?"

"Quite."

From inside the house, they heard bits and pieces of an argument between the two dark haired men.

"Kakarot, there is no way that I'm going to spar with you while she's there!"

"But Vegeta, it'll be fun!"

"I don't want to have fun! Leave me alone!"

"What's your problem with her anyway? She seems nice enough-"

"Don't question me you third class piece of.."

The words had died down now, and Aria had to suppress the urge to laugh. Vegeta had quite a fiery temper to him. With a man like him, it was easy to know which buttons to push. A few moments later, Goku appeared back outside, Vegeta in tow.

"Come on guys!" Goku said happily and took off to the skies.

"Hey! Wait a second! I can't fly!" Aria said angrily, then turned to Vegeta, who in turn looked at Piccolo.

"You can carry her." He said quickly and shot off after Goku. Piccolo looked back down at Aria and sighed.

"You don't mind do you?"

"It doesn't look like I have much of choice." He said, standing behind her. His strong hands gripped her waste, the length of his fingers going completely around her stomach to overlap each other in the front.

"Hold onto that... thing." he said and lifted off.

"Hey! I'm an Archly you over grown lizard! And don't you DARE start flying! I'm a water creature! If I'm on land, I prefer to have my feet planted firmly on the ground!"

"Archly, shut up. This is the only way to get there, unless you want to walk."

"But-"

"Shut up! I for one would not like to be dropped at a high altitude simply because you choose to argue with me!"

The Archly didn't speak and Piccolo took this as his chance to take to flight.

"Tell me the truth." Piccolo growled above her.

"As I told Goku, my business is my own."

"Don't play games with me. I know you're not here on vacation. You came for something."

Aria was silent. Damn Nameks.

She didn't have an opportunity to answer though as they touched down and Piccolo let go of her with a slight shove. She turned to yell at him, but the look in his eyes made her think better of it. He was rather intimidating.

"You will tell me sooner or later, if I have to beat it out of you." He barely whispered as he loomed over her. Archly shivered and clutched onto the back of Aria's thigh. Aria knew that he would make good on his threats. She growled and turned away.

"Aria! I can walk! You don't have to- OUCH! - drag me everywhere!"

"Sure I do. You escaped from me last time and I don't intend to lose you again." she hissed at him as she approached the other two warriors, Piccolo following behind.

"I won't escape again! This damn collar would only make it a quick run, then you'd have me again. Let go already!"

He did have a point. His collar would always give his location away, and she knew he wasn't stupid enough to try to tamper with it to take it off. All slave collars had a small dose of very lethal poison hidden within. If he were to even hook his fingers under the collar, a small needle would inject the poisons into his neck, killing him within minutes. With a sigh, she released her grip on Archly's tail and he stood himself up, only to stand next to her again. She was surprised to say the least.

"So who wants to pair with who?" Goku asked when they had finally stood in a small circle together.

"I want to fight the Namek!" Archly piped up, and all looked at him, except Aria, wide eyed.

"What?" he asked nervously, his hands fumbling together.

"Don't look so surprised. The Archly's weren't humble beings in their time. They knew how to hold their own in a fight." Aria provided. They still looked apprehensive and Aria rolled her eyes.

"The Archly's society was built on a 'no-involvment' policy. No one would meddle in their lives, and hence they would not meddle in theirs. However, being water creatures, they are swift and flowing in their movements. The deepest pressures of their oceans strengthened their muscles, practically inhibiting movement in the darker places. So, in turn, while on land, their strength was formidable. This strength led a few rouges to venture out and become mercinaries. Very well paid mercinaries. Eventually though, they're little secret of Telekenises leaked, and other stronger races demanded their exstinction. They were too much of a threat to the rest of the galaxies. Give him a chance. He might surprise you."

Piccolo sighed, his shoulders falling.

"Fine. Come on." He grumbled. He did not expect to have to fight a midget. The others watched as Piccolo walked about 200 feet away, Archly trying his best to keep up. They stood about 5 feet apart, each bowing respectively to the other. Piccolo attacked, his long leg sweeping the ground beneath him in an attempt to knock the little creature to down. But, the Archly leapt before the leg made contact, his body arching in the air in a back flip, and he landed almost silently, his arms up in a defensive stance.

"No warning? You're a dirty fighter." he chided and Piccolo smirked. Maybe he would be an admirable opponent after all. The three turned back to each other, not sure what to do since they now had an odd number. Goku grinned.

"Don't even think about it Kakarot. I'm not fighting her."

"But Vegeta, it was so funny the last time-"
"SHUT UP KAKAROT!"

"Aww, is the little man afraid of me?" Aria prodded at him. Vegeta turned, his rage flashing in those dark eyes of his, and Aria had to suppress a shiver. It was just too much fun to irk him.

"You tread on dangerous ground woman."

"Bring it on shorty."

Goku backed away from the psycho's line of fire. He found a comfortable place at the foot of a tree to watch. This was going to be interesting.

~~~~~~~~

**A/N: I know I know.. its short... but it leaves the next chapter open for a multitude of possibilities ^_^ ...you never know, there may just be some juicy citrus action in chapter 7! Do you think I should? It's really tempting.... *snicker* though my esteemed co-author sees no point in Lemon... feh... lemme know guys!