Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Panthera tigris tigris ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

**Disclaimer: Must I really run this into the ground?

**A/N: Thanks for the reviews! I'm glad you all weren't disappointed in my last dinky little chapter... But, as I said, it opens the door to many possibilities ^_^ and possibilities there be! Read on if you want to know more! *snicker*

~~~~~~~~

Vegeta and Aria back up a few paces to give each other adequate room for the upcoming spar. Vegeta's muscles tensed as he watched the lithe woman arch her back and stretch herself out. She slid her gunblade off her shoulder, and shrugged so her leather coat slipped down bare arms. Weaving her fingers together, she pushed them forward so the knuckles cracked.

"Get on with it woman!" Vegeta yelled at her. She shot him a glare.

"If I don't stretch properly then I'm gonna end up getting a cramp. Keep your fucking pants on." Or maybe not... ARIA! STOP IT! FOCUS!

Taking a very deep soothing breath, she allowed her upper half to arch backwards in a single fluid motion. Her hands rested mere inches behind her heels, and she raised her legs on at a time, flipping her body around, her spine popping in the process. Once she had righted herself again, he legs bent in a crouch, her upper body forward a bit, her tail lashing from side to side in anticipation. Her eyes narrowed as she focused in on Vegeta's body, sizing him up, trying to determine any weakness. A small smile played on her lips.

"Ready when you are."

As soon as the words were uttered, Vegeta attacked, his body shooting forward in a flash. Aria never saw it coming as his foot cracked into her chin, sending her flying onto her back. She skidded a few feet, then raised her head to shoot him another glare.

"You're quick." she said, wiping the blood from a split lip off of her chin. Vegeta only grinned, and took a defensive stance as Aria pushed herself up and returned to her crouch. Slowly, she circled him, waiting for a chance to strike. His foot shifted a little, causing his balance to falter for only a moment, but she took her chance and leapt at him, a steel fist connecting just under his rib cage, knocking him back a few steps and pushing the air out of his lungs. She didn't wait for him to recover from the blow and stood, her leg arching for a round house kick. It connected perfectly with a bone shattering force, snapping Vegeta's head to the side. Though the kick had reached it's mark, it was the not the effect Aria had hoped for. He should be laying on the ground moaning in pain.

"Stupid move." he hissed at her as he slowly turned to face her again. Aria felt her heart drop to the soles of her feet. It hadn't even phased him! She lowered her head to glare up at him. She lifted her hands in a defensive stance, forgoing the animalistic way she was used to, for a different approach. He attacked again, his fists going at an inhuman speed, and Aria tried her hardest to block, most of the time successfully, but others connected with her ribs and face. She took a step back and touched the bruises with a hiss. She rushed him, her knee pounding into his stomach in a three time succession. Vegeta tried to hold onto his control as her knee bit into him. He gripped her by the shoulders, and tried to fling her away, but she held onto him tight, causing them both to tumble with the g-force across the soft grass.

Bruised and achy, Aria lay on her stomach. She tried to stand, but found that Vegeta had landed on top of her, also on his stomach, laying crossways over her.

"Argh! Get the hell off of me!" Aria yelled as she tried to push up on the incredible weight above her. Vegeta growled and pushed away, his gloved hand gripping the back shoulder straps of Aria's shirt and lifted her up. She let out a squeak of surprise as the strong hand pushed her hard away from him.

She turned abruptly to strike him again, but found he wasn't there. She heard a mocking laughter about 6 feet above her head, and she looked up to see Vegeta floating casually in the air.

"You cheater! No flying!"

"Who said there were any rules?" Vegeta asked, crossing his arms, mocking her. He stretched his arm out, fingers spread, and Aria's eyes grew wide as a yellow ki ball formed in his palm.

"VEGETA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Goku yelled from his spot under the tree. He stood, rushing out to the scene, to try and stop Vegeta. It was one thing to cheat by flying, but it was quite another to use his ki attacks. He could seriously hurt her. Maybe even kill her.

"Stay out of this Kakarot."

"Vegeta you can't!"

Aria turned and ran, her senses telling her that he would shoot any minute. Vegeta let out a loud howl and pushed the ki ball towards the retreating woman. Aria felt the crackling behind her, and leapt, her body going into instinct mode as she flipped herself out of the way of the explosion. Vegeta growled and shot another at her, which she again dodged. Becoming impatient, he went into rapid fire, and Aria tried her hardest to escape the burning attacks, seeking refuge in the trees. She ran, her legs going at an incredible speed as she dodged in and out of the brush, cursing Vegeta to every level of hell she could think of. She had heard of warriors manipulating their kis so they could do that, but damn him, she hadn't known that he was that strong. She knew that she wouldn't be able to beat him head on, in the open, but maybe, just maybe, with a little cover and cunning, she could come out of this on top. She knew that the foliage was too thick from the air to be able to track her that way. Vegeta would have to chase her on foot.

~~~~~~~~

The Archly was doing pretty well against Piccolo, only taking a few miner hits, his small body and quick movements aiding him. Piccolo's rage grew as he tried time and time again to hit the little beast, but to no avail.

~I have something to tell you~ sounded the familiar Archly voice inside Piccolo's head. He stopped, his eyes wide as he stared at the little animal. Before he knew it, a strong kick hit his stomach and he almost doubled over.

~How can you-~

~Telekinesis is not my only power. Aria doesn't know about the telepathy, so please don't tell her. And don't stop fighting, it will draw attention.~

~How is it you can speak to me through your mind?~ Piccolo asked, his fists flying at the Archly.

~You're Namek. They're minds are much more open to thought transmission. Besides, you seem to be the only one on this planet with any common sense. I have something I need to tell you.~

~WELL GET ON WITH IT!!~

~You don't have to shout. She's a bounty hunter.~

Archly jumped over Piccolo in a fluid motion, landing behind him with ease, and punched both of his fists into the backs of Piccolo's knees, causing his legs to buckle.

~But why is she here on Earth? She wouldn't want to claim bounty on the Humans. They don't have any redeeming qualities about them. And that was a dirty shot.~

~I know. She's not after the Humans. She wants the Prince and the third class warrior. The only two left in the galaxy.~

~What are you talking about??~ Piccolo had managed to grip onto the Archly's hair and gave him a swift punch to the stomach, before throwing him about 50 feet away. It didn't seem to face the little creature a bit, and he came right back after him.

~Don't play stupid Piccolo. Vegeta and Goku. The last remaining Saiyans.~

Again, Piccolo stopped and stared at the Archly. This time he made no move to attack.

"The price is high for them, and she will stop at nothing to get it." Archly whispered, and bowed out.

"How did you-"

"As I've told you, telekinesis is not my only power." he turned and walked towards Goku, leaving Piccolo to his thoughts.

~One more thing Piccolo. Aria hasn't figured it out that Vegeta and Goku are Saiyan yet. She can be quite blind at times. So don't say anything for now. I have my own agenda here, and I don't need you ruining my plans.~

~What plans. Don't expect me to stand idly by if you're planning something that's dangerous to Earth.~

~Don't worry. This has nothing to do with this planet's populace. I only want what's rightfully mine.~

~Which is?~

~Home.~

~~~~~~~~

Aria took a deep breath as she plunged into the icy river water. She knew that the water would mask her scent as she trudged towards the crystal water fall about 50 feet up stream. If she was lucky, there would be a small incline behind it, giving her the perfect cover. She was just about to step under the waterfall, when she felt a familiar hand grip her by the back of the neck. She tensed, and Vegeta flung her back into the river, water invading her nostrils and stinging her eyes. She shut them tightly and tried to stand, but Vegeta's hand rested on her head and pushed her further down. She kicked and screamed under the water, the idea of drowning making her stomach feel sick. She risked opening her eyes and caught site of Vegeta's leg. With the last push of will she had, she reached out, and clamped her fangs down into his shin. Success. Vegeta quit pushing on her head and took a few steps back, howling in pain. Aria stood herself up and choked, coughing out the water in her lungs.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" she screamed through the choking.

"I'M AN ASSHOLE!? LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY LEG!" Vegeta screamed back at her as his fingers pushed against the bite mark, trying to stop the flowing blood. Aria bit her lip in anger, and tried her hardest not to give into the temptation to snap his neck.

"Well if you hadn't tried to drown me-"

"Ha! Drowning is too good of a fate for you."

"Fuck you. I'm leaving." Aria spat at him, and turned towards the shore.

"What the hell do you mean you're leaving! We have a fight to finish you little bitch!"

Aria didn't answer him as she stepped onto the shore, her fingers squeezing the water out of her long braid. She was about it flip it back over her shoulder when Vegeta tackled her from behind. He had expected her to struggle, but instead she just lay there limply.

"Why don't you fight back woman?" Vegeta asked as his body pressed into her back, his hands holding her wrists to the side, his breath hot against her ear. She had to hold back a shudder.

"Because it isn't a fair fight."

Vegeta chuckled deep in his chest.

"You're stronger than you let on woman. And you say I cheat." His words were lowered to a husky whisper, and he allowed one of his hands to slowly slide up Aria's arm to her shoulder, then back down, his fingertips barely touching her flesh.

"Stop it Vegeta."

"Should I? You seemed rather interested in this last night."

"Call it temporary insanity. Besides, you're the one who threw me out."

Vegeta snarled and grabbed Aria by the hair, snapping her head back.

"You don't know what you're talking about. It was better that way." his voice was venom and Aria could feel her anger rising.

"How the fuck was it better?"

"You aren't going to sucker me into marrying you woman. I want nothing to do with you." he slammed her head into the ground and stood, intent on walking off.

"What the hell are you talking about you sick bastard!?" Aria screamed after him, her hand pressed against a throbbing forehead. Vegeta turned, his eyes narrowed.

"You're a virgin woman. I'm not taking the responsibility that comes with destroying that."

Aria looked at him, her eyes wide, bump on her forehead forgotten. So that's what it was all about. He thought she was trying to rope him into something.... emotional! Aria fell on her back in a fit of laughter.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY!?" Vegeta demanded, the veins popping out on his forehead in his anger. He did not like being laughed at one bit.

"You-you actually think that I'd want to-to spend the rest of my life with you?" Aria panted out between giggles. She rolled onto her stomach, trying to compose herself. Vegeta went silent. It was a pretty ridiculous thought. He allowed himself a half smile and walked over to Aria and stood her up. Her face was flushed with her laughing, her skin hot to the touch. Vegeta placed a hand on her shoulder and slowly slid it down her arm, his eyes sizing up every inch of her, the flesh exposed, and the places not. Aria closed her eyes for a moment, but shot them back open and touched his arm. He looked back up at her.

"Vegeta, are you sure about this." she asked, her tone more serious than he had ever heard.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't want this to get complicated. It's just sex, right?"

"Right. Now shut up."

His face leaned down to capture her lips in a searing kiss as his body moved in eagerly, forcing her back to the ground. She tasted better than he had remembered. He could smell her sweat from their fight, her nervousness surrounding the new situation. But mostly, he could smell her hunger. She needed him.

Breaking the kiss with a deep breath, Vegeta started at her ear, his breath hot and burning. His lips circled around the lobe and sucked it into his mouth, his tongue teasing it very softly. Aria sighed and turned her head to give him better access as her hands wandered over his taunt back, learning every inch and crevice of his muscles. Gods he felt amazing.

Vegeta's hands slid down Aria's sides, his fingertips sneaking just under the hem of her shirt. He broke away from her ear to sit up and watch inch after beautiful inch of her skin being exposed as he slid his hands up, pushing the shirt with it. The hem of her shirt had reached just a little above the first rising of her breasts, and Vegeta slid down her body a bit. He lowered his face to her flat stomach, just under her naval and began kissing and nipping his way up around her belly, causing soft little moans to escape those full lips. His nose pushed against the fabric, sliding it up and over. He nuzzled the soft flesh between, causing her to arch her back to meet his touch. Her arousal was very clear now, her fingernails raking down his back. He groaned at the slight sting, but allowed her to continue. The pain was turning him on. He thrust his hips into hers, letting her know that it would come in due time, but he wasn't finished torturing her yet.

His mouth found her breast, taking the hardened nipple between his teeth, his tongue flicking back and forth over it. Aria's head thrashed around on the grass below her, her hands in his hair, pushing him further into her. Demanding. Vegeta continued his attentions, and slipped his hand between their bodies to barely brush between her legs, causing a violent gasp from her.

"Like that do you?" he asked seductively. Aria could only nod, urging him to continue with a buck of her hips. She almost cried when his hand left that beautiful spot on her body, but her protests were soon silenced as his hands found the waste of her shorts and pushed them down, exposing her to the world. She felt shy, and her legs closed suddenly, not wanting him to see for some reason. He chuckled.

"Don't go all bashful on me now woman. You can't turn back now."

His hands pushed at the inside of her knees, forcing her legs apart. Not that Aria was really resisting, but her instincts told her that Vegeta wanted her to struggle a little. He got some sort of sick pleasure from it. More power to him, she thought, her own insides shaking with the pleasurable thought. Vegeta lowered himself down again, his lips tenderly gracing the flesh on her lower belly, making her quiver. His hands idled down her hip bones, savoring the curves she possessed with greedy fingers. In the back of his mind, Vegeta was very aware of his now pulsing hard on, demanding attention. Soon, he told himself, very soon.

Aria's head was swimming in the toxins Vegeta's touches enveloped her in. Every inch of her ravenous body was shaking with desire. Though she did not know what it was it demanded. Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt Vegeta's hot breath against the apex at her thighs. Gods, just his breathing was doing incredible things to her. She released a whimpering moan as his tongue slowly slid into her opening. He was still teasing her. He wanted to see her writhing beneath him. And damn him, he was going to get it. Soon, his tongue slid in and out, in and out, an imitation of what he was planning to do to her. His hands gripped her hips to hold her still, and she fought against him, causing a predatory growl to rumble though him. She seemed to know exactly what he liked in a lover. She was fighting him, but only to heighten her own pleasures. His mouth moved up to her clit, taking it between his teeth and creating a rythmic suckling; like a pulsing beat. Aria's eyes shot open and a scream escaped her as her climax hit. Vegeta gripped her hips tighter, knowing that her flesh would bruise but he didn't care. Aria screamed again, the pain evident in her voice, but it only seemed to bring her higher into the orgasm, her inner walls clenching, the fires of her body sucking her in to a world of brightness and flashes of the stars.

Once she had caught her breath a little, she looked down her body to see Vegeta, still holding her shaking hips, a huge grin on his face.

"That was your first real orgasm wasn't it?"

"My first what?"

"Never mind."

He slid back up her body, catching her lips with his, in a softer, sweeter kiss than before. He against pressed himself between her legs, and Aria groaned.

"You're pants-" she panted into his neck, her body writhing again with need. Vegeta chuckled and pushed his training shorts down, allowing his length to breath freely, and it pressed between their stomachs as he lowered himself to kiss her again. She whimpered into his mouth as Vegeta pushed past her wanting lips with his tongue, exploring that beautiful heat. Without warning, he pulled back, his eyes serious. Aria's stomach sank to her feet. Had she done something wrong? Was he going to leave her like this... again!? Vegeta's eyes softened a little to amusement at the worried look on her face.

"I've tasted you onna, now you taste me." his words were demanding and left no room for argument. Not that she would argue about THAT. Vegeta sat back on his heels as Aria righted herself and knelt before him. But she didn't go immediately to her task as he had expected. Instead, she began by kissing just below his jaw, where his ear started. Vegeta closed his eyes despite himself as she worked her way down to his shoulder, her teeth nipping and pulling the flesh in pleasurable little pains. Her hands slid down his more than well toned abs, fingernails grazing the hot flesh, making him tingle. Aria was at his naval now, and she looked up at him, her breathing steady against the flesh of his belly. Vegeta looked down at the endless white of her eyes, wishing for a moment that he could see into them, know what she was thinking. Without any warning, Aria grinned, and her mouth enclosed itself around Vegeta's length. He threw his head back in surprise and groaned, not expecting it to feel so damn good. Her tongue was working magic, and the feeling of the sides of her canine's sliding against his hot flesh made it all the better.

Her hands slid up and down his sides, and across his back. It was then that she noticed a small rise at the base of his spine. Curious, but still making sure her duties weren't over looked, her fingertips barely grazed the bump. Vegeta's eyes shot open and he let out a howl of incredulous pleasure. Aria held back a smile as her head bobbed up and down. This was an interesting turn of events. Her fingers brushed the spot again, forcing another scream from Vegeta, and before she knew it, she was on her back again, the dark menacing eyes of Vegeta burning into her own. She knew then that she had pushed him to a limit. He crushed his mouth against hers, his hands pushing her legs open once more. For the smallest second, Vegeta hesitated as he pushed the head into her opening, remembering that she was a virgin. He didn't want to hurt her. But that was soon thrown from his mind as her fingertips found his tail scar once more. He slammed into her, as far as he could go, her cry of pain/pleasure muffled by his demanding lips. Without taking any time to allow her to adjust, he began to thrust in and out of her, come hell or high water. He didn't care anymore. His needed his release. He needed to spill his seed into this woman, who had so driven him.

His pulsing became more urgent as he felt her body begin to shudder again, her coming orgasm apparent. With a quick push and turn of bodies, he rolled her over so she was on top. Her eyes never opened, and her pace never faltered as she took to the task with vigor. Her hips rode him with an animalistic constrain, her moaning and growling deep. Vegeta allowed his voice to intone with his, creating a chorus of lust and passion to float along the breeze.

Her thighs clenched, and her nails embedded themselves into the flesh on Vegeta's chest as she came for the second time. Her body was tense, but Vegeta would not allow her to stop, and he pushed and pulled on her hips to keep her moving. The clenching around his arousal was intense, and he felt the release crash over him in beautiful waves. He sat up, his arms embracing Aria as they came together, their bodies wracked with convulsions.

Very, very slowly, they returned to a relaxed state, and Aria allowed Vegeta to lower her onto her back once more. His kisses were soft against her throat, and he pulled himself out of her to lay on his side. He draped one arm over her stomach, and breathed softly against her shoulder. She felt happy, content, and very sleepy. She wanted nothing more than to curl up and drift through her dreams.

"Don't go to sleep woman. Chances are, that idiot Kakarot will be coming to look for us soon."

"Oh. Well... now what?"

Vegeta smirked and nipped Aria's shoulder.

"We'll take a quick dip in the river to clean the smell of sex off of ourselves. Then we head back."

Aria nodded and walked with Vegeta to the icy river. To her surprise, he scooped up a handful of water to let it cascade down her back, his rough hands rubbing softly against her shoulders and back. She in turn poured the water over him, making the scent of their act disappear.

"No one will ever know of this onna." he spoke softly as her fingers kneaded the knots in his shoulders.

"I understand. No one will know."

"Hn."

Aria allowed herself to take in the beauty of Vegeta's body from behind. The river was deep enough to reach the middle of his waste, and she barely caught a glimpse of the raised bump on his lower back. It looked dark and discolored. She shrugged and tried not to think about it.

~~~~~~~~

**A/N: *wipes the sweat from her forehead* phew! That was a long one wasn't it? My second ever Lemon scene ^_^ I'm so proud... do you people know how many cigarettes I went through to write this? I really hope its worth all the work and damaged lungs... Keep coming back for updates, and PLEASE review! And yes Sony, I know Vegeta isn't THAT short.. but hey, Aria needed something to tease him about ^_^ Just smile and nod your head....