Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Parallel reflections ❯ A later glimpse ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Later Glimpse
 
By The Chichi Slaughter House
 
Warnings: Alternate reality, gender bender, lemon, girl!Gokuxgirl!Vegeta, smut, toys, yuri. Part of the `Parallel reflections' miniverse and a follow up to `Another View', so you may want to read those first.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, any of the characters or anything like that. Obviously I am insane, however.
 
--
 
It was almost like it was her birthday.
 
Waking up with her beautiful but stubborn girlfriend and copping a feel on the bedroom floor, rushing around to get dressed and prepared for the ceremony she had wanted for such a long time… Getting to say those few words and sign that piece of paper that would hold them together, then hurrying through the reception with all of their friends at their side, spurring them on… Being able to take her wife up to the room reserved for them at the hotel…
 
And now, to have the same wriggling woman beneath her and panting for breath…well. She couldn't ask for more.
 
Hell, if there was a better day of her life, she could not recall it at all.
 
Leaning down, she buried her face in her wife's neck, licking at the part where her neck joined her shoulder teasingly. This, she knew, was one of the older Saiyan's hotspots; particularly the one that affected her the most. She was proven right when the body under her gasped, and hands clutched at the back of her neck, making her smile against her skin. It was such a rare opportunity to be in charge that she was going to take full advantage of it.
 
Her beautiful Vegeta was lying beneath her with everything bared; looking delicious enough to eat. And Son Goku believed that one should always taste every bit of a buffet laid before you.
 
Trailing her fingers down her sides, she allowed her mouth to follow a similar route down the centre of her wife's body. Kissing and nipping every now and then, she listened out for the lovely sounds she knew that Vegeta would make; feeling rewarded every time the proud princess let out a squeak or took in a gasp. Though she was not one to brag, Goku would have easily declared that she had the most sensitive lover in the world, and would have stuck to this conviction until the day she died.
 
And even after that, she supposed, as she licked delicately around the other woman's navel. She hadn't forgotten about being in heaven, after all. Whether her beautiful wife would end up there or not was another matter. But she hoped by the time that had happened, Vegeta would have earned the right to enter after atoning for her mistakes. If that didn't happen, she would beg to be sent down there with her. Eternity in her body with all those others would mean nothing if the princess wasn't by her side.
 
She felt hands fisting in her hair and glanced up over the other Saiyan's body to look at her face. Heat rushed to her cheeks when she saw how flushed and needy her lover was, and she could not help but get aroused further as Vegeta panted, silently trying to push her head lower. It was a waste of the older Saiyan's efforts, however, as she didn't need the hint; determined to taste every inch of the skin above her, even if it took her all night.
 
Slipping her tongue down further, she came into contact with the soft downy hair she wished she was further acquainted with, burying her nose in it and inhaling its scent greedily. Above her, she heard her wife groan in complaint, obviously not liking her teasing, or even what she was doing, but she didn't allow it to distract her. Vegeta was always complaining about something, and she half-expected that the princess could not be happy unless she could make fun of others or bitch about things that displeased her. But that was who Vegeta was, and Goku wouldn't change that for the world.
 
It was somewhat strange to know that she had all night to touch her as she wanted. The few times she had been `on top', she had only been allowed a small amount of time before her wife would have started fighting back and ended up taking control of the situation. The notion of this only served to excite her further, and she reached a snaky hand to touch herself as she plunged her tongue lower. Unexpectedly, Vegeta arched her hips up in a needy manner, and she abandoned her own arousal in favour for the one under her tongue. Of course, it was her wife's turn tonight, and hopefully, she would get her own turn to orgasm soon.
 
Only if Vegeta agreed to it, of course.
 
Licking softly at the delicate and sensitive skin, she moved her hands to cup her lover's hips, pulling them closer to her mouth as she started to pleasure her properly. This whole thing was like a battle, she had decided, and though Vegeta got to do it to her more often, she was determined to prove she was just as good, if not better, than the Saiyan princess.
 
She was entirely too pleased when she managed to make Vegeta cum not only once, but three times in succession, pulling back and licking her lips as she looked down at her face. Her heart thudded in her chest at the expression she was rewarded with; the older Saiyan's eyes closed and mouth a bit open, with a hand thrown across her forehead that drew attention to the messy hair splayed on the pillow.
 
Oh yes. If it wasn't her birthday, it might as well have been.
 
Not that she knew her date of birth, of course. It had always been celebrated on the day that grandpa Gohan had found her, but there was no telling if she had arrived on the exact day or not. Even Vegeta didn't know, and she had been the one who had told her that it was the day their planet had been destroyed. She put that down to the princess not knowing how it converted into Earth days, and was pleasantly pleased that Vegeta celebrated the birthday she had been given. Of course, they also spent a few hours paying silent respects to their planet long gone, or she would listen as the elder Saiyan tried to tell her everything she could remember about it.
 
Alright, so it was very different from what her birthdays were actually like, however she would not object to this sort of thing too.
 
Unfortunately, the elder Saiyan did not know when her own birthday was; so Goku allowed her to do whatever she wanted on every other day of the year, making sure that Vegeta's birthday would be something good. It didn't always work out, and sometimes she felt she was overcompensating, but it was the principle of the thing as her birthday was always amazing. She felt it was the least she could do.
 
But at this moment, there was more that she could try, especially as the elder Saiyan was still panting for breath under her. Shyly, she moved in to nuzzle at her wife's collarbone, hands moving up to squeeze her breasts as she gathered her confidence. It had taken days for her to be able to ask the proud princess if she could even pleasure her, let alone what she was planning right now. She was really uncertain of how it would turn out as well; Vegeta sometimes acted in ways she wasn't expecting or didn't understand. And this - depending on the way she played it - could be accepted or rejected without explanation. It all depended on if Vegeta was in the mood.
 
Her nerves almost got the better of her as she moved her hand back down between her lover's thighs, slipping two fingers easily into her. Hearing a groan, she glanced back up, swallowing awkwardly as she started moving them around. Whispering, she was entirely too aware of how tentative she sounded, almost cursing inwardly at it.
 
“H-Hey…you know you said I could…fuck you…?” Vegeta nodded weakly, and she was almost sure that if she had not been in a haze of pleasure, there would have been a raised eyebrow or a tease at the stuttering in her direction. Spurred on by the response, she allowed herself a little more volume. “I…I wanted to use…something. Is that…okay?” She almost swore out loud when she saw the look of shock on her wife's face, wanting to bury her head in the ground. “I-I'm sorry…I won't.” Babbling, she tried to look anywhere but Vegeta's face, feeling rather rejected already. “I-I won't suggest it either, I swear…!” Before she knew it, she had been pulled downward and their lips had met ever-so lightly. Going bright red at the contact, she found herself confused, but didn't have the time to respond as Vegeta pulled back, the amused tone of her lover's voice reaching her ears clearly.
 
“You can.”
 
Eyes widening, it took a few moments for the words to sink in, Goku hurriedly removing herself from the bed as she sprinted off to the other side of their room, rummaging through her bag. There was no doubt in her mind that she was being watched, and she spent every second trying to get the toy panicking that her lover was about to change her mind at any moment. Even though she knew Vegeta always stayed firm to her word. Finally managing to pull the item from her travel bag - she had buried it quite deeply so her wife would not know about it - she inched her way back to the bed, holding it behind her back. As expected, her wife had turned onto her side, watching her with the utmost interest, only making her more nervous. The look she was receiving was screaming `show me!' and she couldn't hide it much longer, bringing it around to her front.
 
“I-I know you don't really let me do this-” She began, but was quickly silenced by those beautiful warm lips on her own again, this time feeling a tongue snake out to rub her bottom lip. Shivering, she opened her mouth obediently; half expecting to be thrown down onto the bed and have the toy used on her instead. Yet it didn't happen. The kiss lasted for what felt like forever, leaving her gasping once her hungry wife had finally pulled back, all smirks and raised eyebrows. The toy was taken from her hands all too soon and she felt defeat as Vegeta examined it.
 
Black and quite smooth, it appeared to be a simple dildo; considering its length and the way it had no harness, nor any obvious switches. But on further inspection, there was a rounded bulbous part growing separately from the base that would have been unnecessary, if one was unaware of its actual purpose. Feeling awkward, the Earth Saiyan knew that it was longer and a bit thicker than the ones that usually frequented their room, but hoped that it wouldn't really matter. Then again, she was all too aware of how her wife could overreact about trivial things, and it was that knowledge that made her nervous. She only wanted to give the elder a good time, after all.
 
It was then turned upside down and the vibrating bullet was spied, Vegeta's eyebrow shooting up in surprise when she spotted it. Goku just watched on in silence, not having expected it to receive such scrutiny but not interrupting, content for the other to take as much time as she wanted. As far as she was concerned, a long look was far better than outright being told no.
 
It gave her hope, if nothing else.
 
“It certainly is interesting!” The princess eventually said with a purr, fingertips stroking over the cool silicone surface teasingly. Fidgeting from her place next to the bed, Goku was surprised when Vegeta licked lightly over the tip, looking up at her cheekily. Swallowing, she recalled the fact that her wife had certainly had male lovers before they met, trying not to let her nerves overtake her as the toy was put down onto the bed and her lover's hands reached for her. “And I have no problem trying it out.” The smirk was still there, but the warmth and kindness in the elder Saiyan's eyes was reassuring, allowing her to take that small step into her arms, where she was kissed roughly. “I see it goes inside you too.” Vegeta murmured, stroking her fingers down her back. “So let me put it in.”
 
“Okay…” Lying back trustingly, a small part of the younger Saiyan couldn't help but feel like she was being tricked. It wouldn't have been the first time that the roles had been reversed before she knew what was happening, but it would truly have been the most disappointing. She had bought the thing specifically with pleasuring Vegeta in mind, and to have it taken and then used on herself instead would be disheartening.
 
So it was rather pleasant when she felt a hot tongue start to lick at her greedily, intent on preparing her to accommodate the device, and nothing else. The princess was not taking half the time she usually did for such things, and unless she was aiming to hurt her, it could only mean that she was sticking to her word again. Sighing softly, Goku allowed herself to enjoy the feelings, running her fingers through the elder's hair worshipfully. She was almost so happy she could have died right there on the spot. Luckily Vegeta pulled back and grasped the toy, gently spreading her open as she pushed the smaller end in, making her gasp as she took it as deep as it would go.
 
“There.”
 
Sitting up, she looked down to her hips, cheeks flaring in embarrassment from viewing the dildo fitting so well against her. It was almost like it was a part of her, and she tested this by squeezing the part inside her, surprised when the dildo followed the movement. Her wife began to chuckle at her wonder; probably amused that she was so surprised when she had bought it. The elder Saiyan always looked confident as possible when trying out new things, always seeming to have known or used the thing a million times before. And it was a little humiliating that she couldn't offer the same experience. But it wasn't like she hadn't read the packaging, it was just that she hadn't expected it one bit.
 
Glancing to her lover quietly, she suddenly felt rather out of her depth. She had honestly never done something like this before, and there was no telling if she was going to be any good at it, either. Vegeta's experience was daunting; she knew exactly what they were supposed to feel like, and obviously how to use them that way - Goku could vouch for that - so she would know if she was doing it wrong. What if she was no good? What if she couldn't pleasure her the way she wanted?
 
It was as though the princess had sensed her thoughts as she moved forward, kissing her on the lips lightly. She didn't say a thing, but proceeded to lick over her breasts slowly, then moved down to the dildo, watching her face as she took the tip in and started to suck. Gasping as the bulb inside her moved, the younger Saiyan almost let out a cry, reaching a hand to cup her wife's cheek. Being watched whilst her wife took it deeper, she appreciated the move; it helping to relax her and wet the toy. Going red, she realised she had forgotten to pick up any sort of lubrication, yet it didn't seem to be too big of a deal. Vegeta was quite happy to be doing this, and she was calm enough to let her, biting her lip as she felt her part press against her g-spot.
 
“S-Stop…” In one swift movement, the princess had pulled away and was lying on her back with a bent knee. When she spread herself and leaned up so that their eyes met, the younger Saiyan felt her own arousal throb, crawling up eagerly and pressing the head of the dildo against her wife teasingly. The look of desire flung her way could have easily made her more nervous, but as she noticed there was no smirk, she allowed herself to be positive. She wouldn't know if she was any good if she didn't try!
 
With that in mind, she grasped Vegeta's hips tightly, easing the head in as slowly as she could, not wanting to hurt her. After all, the other Saiyan hadn't really been penetrated in their sex acts much; so it would be all too easy to fuck up and end up sleeping on the floor that night. However, it seemed the princess couldn't get enough, bucking her hips back against her and driving her end even deeper.
 
“M-More!” Trying not to make a noise just yet, she obliged; pushing forward until she could feel the backs of her wife's thighs around her hips, amazed at how close and how much skin it allowed. It was fantastic, and she felt physically closer to her lover in these moments than she ever had before. Leaning over a little further, she heard Vegeta gasp, finally letting herself moan ecstatically, growing more excited. Hands gripping at her shoulders, she felt herself being pulled down to the princess' level, surprised when she felt hot breath on her ear. “I said `more'.” The firm demand caused her to shudder in anticipation, nodding weakly in the grip.
 
Obeying, she drew back her hips, surprised at how easily she slid back before shoving her hips forwards, crying out simultaneously with her wife. Nails dug hard into her shoulders as she moved, trembling above Vegeta as she started to move harder, wanting to please her properly. With every deep stroke, she felt the princess tighten a little under her, groaning as the bulbous part inside her shoved against her harshly. It was almost too much to bear, but she hung on, pressing closer to her wife so that their breasts rubbed together.
 
It just felt so good, so right to be with her like this. Above her, giving her exactly what she had wanted to give for so long, able to hear her sharp gasps and low moans as clear as day. Feeling her soft breasts and hard nipples brushing firmly against her own whilst her arms and legs clung to her almost as if the princess were hanging on for her life. Nothing she had done before had felt like this. There was always a feeling that no one else was there, though there were hands or lips on her skin. But now…now she felt oddly complete. And just from seeing her lover's face whilst they grew close to orgasm.
 
She was so close she could taste it; the look of bliss on her wife's face helping to bring her to the brink as each thrust pushed back against her g-spot. It was seemingly never ending; the more she thrust, the closer she grew, but she couldn't reach the pinnacle yet. And neither could her wife; who kept pulling her closer and nipping at any part of her she could reach, seemingly losing her patience.
 
But it was nice.
 
Her observation was proven correct as lover's hand fumbled to reach around her, brushing her hip and thigh clumsily. Shuddering, she was surprised when she felt the toy push deeper into her body; groaning as it rubbed deeply, then drew back. Hearing her wife grumble, she felt it press in again, but this time with a vibration so fierce she almost came, barely hanging on. The thrust of her hips grew a little weaker from the distraction, but it was enough for Vegeta, who clung at her back and yelled out, cumming hard over the shaft. The squeeze of her muscles forced Goku's end to go deeper; shoving her g-spot harshly and causing her to cry out as she also orgasmed, trembling as she tried to stay up.
 
“Nn…” Drawing back, the younger Saiyan murmured as she slipped the dildo out from the princess, looking over her body and going pink at the sight of how wet the toy was. Moving her hand down, she relaxed as best she could and lightly tugged her own end free, pulling it up to lick away the wetness from Vegeta's side. She heard a groan and then a hand was on the toy, tugging it out of her hands and putting it onto the floor.
 
“Don't do that.” Huffing, she moved up the bed, lying next to Vegeta and laying a leg across her thighs as she wrapped one around her chest, hugging her possessively from behind.
 
“Why not?”
 
“Just…don't.” The words made her pout, cuddling closer to her elder lover and licking at her neck. Surprised, Vegeta tried to turn toward her, but she held her still, stroking hands toward her breasts, cupping them gently. “K-Kakarotto?” Tilting her head, she looked down at her wife's face, unable to help a mischievous grin spreading across her lips at the confused expression.
 
“What? Did you think I was done with you for the night?” Amused when the princess rolled her eyes, she slipped one of her hands down her stomach, preparing to please her all over again.
 
The next morning, she awoke in high spirits, unable to keep the grin from her face. As expected, Vegeta was acting the same as she always did; fussy and nitpicking over every small thing. Goku had spent the entire night with her hands on the elder Saiyan in some way or form, resulting in the princess not getting the amount of sleep she wanted and both of them sleeping through their alarm. Now they were rushing about trying to get everything packed and down to the reception to sign out before they were charged for another day. Understandably, Vegeta was starting to lose her patience, swearing as the younger Saiyan tried to get one of their bras from its new home on top of the wardrobe.
 
“Why did you even fling our clothes around like that?! You could have just done it like a normal person!” Huffing, the elder Saiyan was stuffing everything as quickly as she could into their luggage, not thinking to yell at her for jumping up instead of floating. She was obviously too distracted by her rushing about to think logically, which the Earth Saiyan thought was cute. Despite Vegeta's insistence the morning prior that she was `far cuter', as her wife had put it, she honestly thought that many of the things the elder Saiyan did were more deserving of the word. Such as getting this flustered over something so unimportant. It wasn't as if they couldn't afford another night, and she would quite have enjoyed the opportunity, if she was being honest.
 
As her back was to the princess, Goku allowed herself to laugh, covering her mouth with a hand to block out the noise. Her wife was too serious for her own good. Levitating the few feet, she snatched the bra and moved back over, stuffing it in her bag quietly. Then it was time to go, and she held Vegeta's hand tightly despite her protests, not letting go until they had gotten home.