Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Piccolo's First Kiss ❯ Piccolo's First Kiss - Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
More like Piccolo's first org*COUGH COUGH* Er, Gohan and Piccolo do a little experimenting. GIANT LEMON YAOI WARNING! BTW, if you don't like this kind of stuff, DON'T READ IT!!

PICCOLO'S FIRST KISS - PART 2
by animegrrrl


It was a bright blue day. The wind whipped through my hair as I flew on the wings of love. I know, corny, but that's how I feel. I did a barrel roll and passed through a puffy cloud. Clearing the little nimbus I spotted my love. There he was, standing on a cliff with that magnificent white cape whipping about. Standing there alone, untouchable, like some god of yore. I laughed to myself. He may be untouchable to some, but not to me. I landed on the cliff and shouted happily, "Piccolo!"

He stood there with his back to me. Slowly he turned around, arms crossed, and calmly said, "Gohan." I didn't get a smile but I looked into his eyes. Was that... a hint of warmth? I couldn't help myself. I ran into his arms and squeezed him to death, or tried to. He let me hug him for a minute then gently pushed me away. "Feh, sentimental crap." he muttered, and looked to the side. A moment later he turned back to me, all seriousness. "Are you ready to spar?"

"Of course," I said. "Just let me change into my gi first." He grunted. I took that as a sign that he would wait for me and not attack when I wasn't looking. I stepped off the cliff and floated down to the stream. I stripped and wrapped my bundle in the sack I had used to carry my training clothes. Normally like I do on weekends I would've just come in my dogi but there was a reason I was so giddy today. School was let out for the summer and like a schoolboy, instead of the 45 year old Math teacher that I was, I bolted straight out of school not even bothering to stop home. I was too excited at the thought of spending an entire summer with Piccolo-san.

I struggled into my pants. Piccolo had taken it upon himself to retrain me. He said I was in horrible condition and that I needed a whole summer of training. I leaned over to pick up my shirt and caught my reflection in the stream. A lean, well-muscled man who looked about 30 peered back. I rubbed my jaw line, thinking that I certainly didn't look out of condition. In fact, I started smiling at the thought of all those schoolgirls giving me goo-goo eyes in the classroom. Ah, I remember how annoyed Videl used to ge- My heart gave a sudden painful lurch. Videl...

"GOHAN!"

I spun around at the annoyed tone of Piccolo. "Hai! Just a minute!" I quickly finished tying my pants and hung the bundle on a tree, hopefully where it wouldn't be blown up during our training session.

We crouched in ready positions, staring each other down. The tension stretched and stretched between us until- BAM! I looked up from the ground to see two Piccolos scowling, arms crossed. "Pathetic," one sneered. "You've should've seen that coming." There was a throbbing pain in the back of my head. Confused and dazed, I clumsily got to my feet while he fused into one. I hadn't remembered seeing Piccolo split in two, just him standing on the cliff and then when I was dressing behind me-oh. Why didn't I sense it before?! He had split into 2 before I got there! The Piccolo I had hugged was only half of him and probably the one who elbowed me. I let out a frustrated growl. Piccolo was right. I was out of shape, terribly.

Upon hearing my frustration, Piccolo spoke. "So, you've finally managed to figure it out for yourself?" I nodded tersely and if possible, his sneer twisted even more. "Right then, let's get to the real training... MAKANKOSAPPO!" I dodged, not ready to take his attack head on. "Fuck!" He let loose a string of cussing in Namek that I really couldn't follow, something about a son of a slug. "RENZOUKU ENERGY DAN!" Left, right, twist, flip, I dodged all of his energy blasts. However, they were getting closer and one of them was going to clip me if I didn't do something soon. So I did.

"AaaagghhaaaGGHHH!" I let loose the golden fury within me and prepared to take on his attack. BOOM BOOM B-B-BOOOM! One after another pounded into me, exploding with the fire of a hundred suns. They roared at me furiously trying to get past my defenses, but they could not. I lowered my arms and squinted through the dissipating light. I didn't see the flying green fist until it was too late. My jaw clicked painfully as my head was thrown back from the uppercut. I let myself fall to the ground and barely avoided getting stepped on. I flipped onto my feet, grimacing at my 'friend'. A foot dug into my back. "Aaaghh! Dammit!" I took to the sky with two Piccolos in hot pursuit. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!!" I inwardly cursed at myself for not realizing that Piccolo had actually split into three.

One of the Piccolos extended his arm and grabbed my foot. I paused a moment to kick him off. He was grinning evilly, like he knew something I did not. "Ugh!" The weaker Piccolo went to punch me in the back but I blocked. I turned to face him and became engaged in a punch/kick sparring match between the two Piccolos. I dished out my best but for every hit I got in or blocked, Piccolo got two. The doubleteam brought their fists together and slammed into me. I crashed into the Earth like a comet.

I laid in a crater, bruised and bloody and sore all over. I propped myself up on one elbow as Piccolo landed in front of me at the edge of the crater. There was a brief scream of pain as the clone plunged into his back to remerge. Now whole, he spoke to me. I wish he hadn't. "Why do I bother?" he said, voice dripping with contempt. "You're not even worth the effort." He started walking away.

"What?" I said in disbelief, looking at Piccolo's retreating back. "Hey, wait!" Piccolo kept walking. "Don't turn your back to me." I continued to be ignored, my plea falling on deaf ears. "I said, don't you dare turn your back on me! KAMEHAME HA!"

Piccolo spun around with a grin and used his elbow to break up the kamehameha wave. I charged after and we met in a flurry of fists. All day we sparred. I was exhausted but he kept coming down on me heavy. He just wouldn't let up! A smirk here, a slap there. I don't know what was more insulting; him smacking me or not taking me seriously. There! He just smacked me from behind! I swung around but he was already gone, like a phantom.

I'm sick of being toyed with. I knew what he was trying to do, purposely belittling and infuriating me to get me to go SS2. I know he was doing this for my own good but at the moment I didn't care. "Keep pushing," I thought. "Keep pushing and you'll see just how far I can go."

"Weakling!" he shouted. "Are you going to let me down again? Just like when we fought Nappa?! Because of your cowardice people died!" And with those harsh words I snapped. He went in again to smack me. I dodged and backhanded him. He paused a little distance away, looking up with a surprised face. On his lip a dark tear of blood blossomed.

Seething and grimacing I said through my teeth "Still don't think I'm good enough?" I could feel it. I could feel the angry power begging to be released. "TAKE THIS!"

I powered up and held nothing back, ramming Piccolo in the side. I grinned in satisfaction as I watched Piccolo go through one, two, no, three mountainsides! Running out of mountains, I saw Piccolo dig his hands into the earth, finally halting his inertia and leaving a long, deep furrow in his wake. Panting from eagerness or exultation, I wasn't sure, but I was sure Piccolo would get up to continue this fight with a vengeance. He lay there on his side, cape sullied and torn. Dare I say it? Yes, he looked like he was down for the count but I knew my mentor better than this. A moment passes, then a few more and my grin fades to uncertainty. I hovered over him cautiously, ready any moment for a surprise attack. "Piccolo?" I called down to him. Why doesn't he get up? "Piccolo?!" Oh god, what if I'd really hurt him?! Sick to my stomach I dropped out of Supersaiyan and landed by his side. I heard a moan. It was Piccolo. He cracked one eye open and looked at me. "Oh my god! Piccolo!" I ran to reach him but he suddenly stood up before I could touch him. I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. He crossed his arms in that sexy pose of his and smirked. "Good one, kid."

"Piccolo, you scared me! Are you alright?!"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"But-"

"Yes, dammit!"

I flinched back, hurt by his tone. Piccolo sighs and looks almost sorry but all he says to me is "Let's call it a day."

I blink, suddenly realizing that the day really was over. Letting out a sigh I sink to the ground, completely exhausted. I haven't felt this beat up since my first days of training.

Now it isn't a well-known fact, but the unofficial motto for the Namek race is "Cleanliness is next to godliness." And Piccolo, well, Piccolo is no exception to the rule. I watched him walk pass me towards the stream. Off comes the turban and next his dusty cape and shoulderpads. I smiled as Piccolo shucked off the rest of his clothes. The water rippled golden as he slipped into the stream. All tiredness leaving me, I got up to join him. I inhaled sharply as the cold water hit me. I would never get used to the feeling though Piccolo, of course, showed no signs of being affected. I handed him the soap that he likes while I attended to my own cleansing.

"Gasp!"

I look up just in time to see Piccolo wince. "Piccolo?" I asked in concern. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" he replied, hunching over his side protectively.

"Let me see." I swam over while he tried to cover whatever he was hiding. Finally I got him to hold still. I hissed in sympathy. Covering his entire side was a dark, angry bruise caused by me. No wonder he flinched. He had to have at least one or two broken ribs. "Oh, Piccolo. Why didn't you take a senzu bean?"

"Maybe because I don't have any." The sarcasm was evident in his voice. I sighed. What could I do? He winced again. I got an idea.

"Hey, why don't you let me wash you?"

"What."

"I said, why don't you let me soap you up?"

Piccolo growled at me. "I don't need your help."

"N-no," I said taken aback. "Of course you don't. But," I said in my most appeasing tone, "I would very much like to." He just stared at me sullenly until I took the squished soap from his hand and started washing his bruised side. I propped his arm up onto my shoulder so it wouldn't be in the way. He watched suspiciously like I was suddenly going to hurt him or something. "Sigh. I wish you would trust me."

"I do trust you. Why do you think I even let you near me?"

"Oh," I replied. Of course. I should've realized that Piccolo showing even a little weakness was a big step for him. Now that I think about it, I actually feel flattered. I finished washing his bruised side, then the tender area around it. But why stop there? This was my first chance to really ever examine him. Not just with sight, it was the chance to run my hands all over the fascinating patterns of his skin and I certainly wasn't going to miss the opportunity.

I lifted an arm around my shoulder and ducked beneath it. I lathered up the soap and started to spread it around. Piccolo glanced back as if to see what I was doing but then turned and stared straight ahead. Huh. I guess he would let me continue washing him.

Starting where his arm began, I rubbed the soap on a pink patch. It was divided into sections that were not really a line, but more like thin depressions. His body was further divided by slightly thick red lines that wrapped around and defined each part of his body. The pink skin was rougher than expected, but not unpleasant. I found out that the patches only covered the major muscle groups on his body; I could feel other, smaller muscles flex every once in a while beneath that ribbed green skin.

Finishing his arm, I ran my hand up over his again just for pleasure. The textured skin created a pleasant sensation against my palm. My hands now settled on the broad base of his neck. It was one of the things about him that I found so marvelous; nobody possessed the gracefulness that he had. In every part of him it was evident, including the long, powerful neck I was massaging. I quirked a smile. The soft, smooth skin on the back of his head reminded me of a baby's, though Piccolo was hardly a baby. I made sure to wash behind his ears, too.

I now moved down to his powerful shoulders. The skin there was also smooth, but below his shoulder blades the ribbed green skin began again. It was interesting how the skin ran in patterns, following the curves of his back. My hands now lightly rested on the back of his buttocks. I felt so nervous. I half expected him to turn around and punch me, like he wanted to when I first kissed him. I had to stifle a giggle that threatened to come out. Piccolo has a pink butt, hee, hee.

Gohan, you idiot.

I feel like such a hentai. Picclo thinks I'm just doing him a favor and here I am thinking dirty thoughts. I imagined what I could to his butt and moaned. The thought hurt. Is he getting as much pleasure as I am from this? I doubt it but...

It was now or never. I took a deep breath and slipped my hand between his thighs. Nothing.

Piccolo quirked an antennae over his shoulder at me like "What are you doing?"

"J-just being thorough." I managed to blurt out. Still, my cheeks flushed with heat and were probably bright red, too. I moved in front to his other side, my head still down. Without looking up I took his hand and spread the soap, making the natural progression up his arm and over to his neck. My hands passed over a large Adam's apple. I thought it odd that he would have something so masculine, but I guess it's necessary to produce the deep, scratchy voice that I love so much. Besides, everything else about him practically screamed male, except for the most important part. Whatever. I love Piccolo-san as he is.

My hands passed over his triangular jaw and were now sliding up over a pair of high-set cheekbones. Piccolo scrunched up his face. I told him to be still. He obeyed and my hands passed over the rest of his face. I made sure not to get any soap in his eyes. The arching brow ridges that were habitually drawn in a scowl were now in a more relaxed position, lying almost in a straight line across his face. I traced my index finger across the not-so-flimsy feeling antennae above his brow ridges. His antennae responded to the light, teasing touch. They took on a life of their own, quivering and arching like a cat. I had the feeling that if Piccolo could he'd be purring right now. I could definetly tell he was enjoying this by the little smile on his face. He looked so adorable that I leaned right in for a kiss- and spit right out the soap I had tasted.

"Phhttpp! Phhttpp! Bleeagh." I wiped my mouth hard to get rid of that awful taste. I unscrunched my eyes just in time to see Piccolo wiping the last of the soap from his face. Piccolo was smirking at me. I let out a little laugh at myself for my own silliness. Piccolo made a move as if to leave. I grabbed onto his arm. "But I'm not done washing you." I let go and moved the soap over his pectorals and stomach. My fingers grazed the ribbed green skin of his sides. I found out to my surprise and delight that Piccolo's ticklish. I grinned wickedly and prepared to do that again when Piccolo growled a warning.

"Don't."

I decided not to push my luck. I feel lucky enough that he's even letting me wash him. In fact, I'm amazed he's even tolerating this much physical contact at all. But then, if I'm the only person he ever trusted to get in close enough for a kiss, who better than I to do this for him? I rinsed the genderless pink patch between his legs and started rubbing my hands up his abdomen. Amazing. My hands moved up to rinse/feel those fantastic pecs. I may be biased but I don't care what anyone else says. He has to have the most perfectly shaped pectorals in existence. I obviously wasn't thinking straight(blame it on the hard on) but I couldn't get enough. I nuzzled my face into his pecs than ran the tip of my tongue from his collarbone, up his corded neck, and to the bottom of his ear. Piccolo moaned.

"Gohan."

This only encouraged me. I grabbed Piccolo by the ears and started kissing him passionately.

"Gohan." I kept kissing him.

"Gohan!"

"Mm?"

"You're poking me."

Oh my god! What was I thinking?! I backed off in embarrassment. "S-sorry."

"Don't be." A green finger tilted my chin up and I found myself looking into eyes that were blacker than night and shiny as obsidian. "It was," he paused for a moment, almost seeming to taste the word, "pleasant." I just stared at him while he took the soap from my hand. How ironic, now that I find our positions reversed. "And I was talking about my ribs," he said while rubbing my neck.

"Oh." He finished my shoulders and moved down my back. I could feel muscles loosening with each touch until at last he reached my lower back- and passed over a rough patch of skin. I choked back the cry that threatened to escape. That rough patch of skin was where my tail used to be. The place was still full of sensitive nerves and it hurt just as much as it pleased. Curious fingers rubbed against it, as if Piccolo was getting reacquainted with the very tail he had cut off. It was driving me crazy. Fists clenched, I looked down at my ramrod erection. It was straining to be released. I suddenly wondered if I would come like this. The thought was mortifying but luckily I didn't have to find out. The pressure was released. My shoulders slumped as I let out a sigh. The relief, however, was short-lived when he started in on my butt. He kneaded and rubbed just like I did to him. He moved down my outer thighs and then up my inner thighs, already stimulating the hypersensitive flesh. I felt two hands cupping the bottom of my buttcheeks. They were being spread. A cheek was let go and I felt one slippery, soapy finger slide up the length of my crack. "Piccolo!!"

I swear to Kami that there was a smirk to his voice when he uttered my own words back at me. "Just being thorough."

He now moved around to the front. His large hands passed over my pecs. You know how they say that only women get hard nipples when turned on, and not men? It isn't true. I had the sudden urge to grab one of Piccolo's hands and rub it against a nipple, but my fists stayed clenched at the side while he moved on down to my stomach. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, letting myself relax in the pleasure he was giving me. The pads of his thumbs rubbed and traced each pair of my abdominals. He was below my belly button now. I felt his hands move out and start to trace the curve of my pelvic bone. Down, down, my breath quickened in anticipation- and stopped when I felt his hands move away.

I opened my eyes and silently begged him to continue. Still he hesitated, a confused look on his face. What was the matter? Why did he stop- I understand now. I had gone naked swimming with him plenty of times before, and he had seen this reaction plenty of times before. But he had always pointedly ignored it, probably because I always acted embarrassed when it happened. I guess he needed some vocal encouragement. "Don't stop." I hoarsely whispered. His hand descended and brushed against my tip. "Ahh." I bit down hard to keep myself in control. Piccolo looked a little alarmed, probably from the blood. I licked my bloody lip and begged again. "Please." Piccolo continued to explore with that slippery, soapy hand. I couldn't stop myself from letting out soft moans of pleasure every time he touched a new place. I think he became fascinated by the sounds because he would make me moan louder whenever I let out a noise by rubbing that place just a little more. He's currently exploring the sac below my penis.

"Ooooohn." I panted and moaned as Piccolo's hand set my body on fire and my mind spinning. His hand wrapped around my shaft and slid upwards, bumping against the tip. I tried to control myself. I really did- but I couldn't take it anymore! With a lunge I embraced Piccolo and shoved my tongue down his throat. Piccolo was surprised but quickly kissed me back. His hand was still on me, now trapped between our bodies. My hips ground against his. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I suddenly broke off kissing and nipped one of Piccolo's antennae as I came into his hand. I screamed, and then the world blew apart.

Lost. I was lost in pleasure. The fire of our passion threw me higher and higher; into another plane of existence I rose. What- what was that white light? My hand reached out. I was so close, just a little more... when my body leveled off and then started falling. The world roared as it suddenly came crashing down on me. The world roared- or was that... Piccolo? I heard a distant cry, then a moan and heavy breathing; it belonged to the shuddering body next to mine.

I opened my eyes and watched the face of my lover. He had his eyes closed. His jaw was clenched and his antennae trembled ever so slightly. Deep breaths came out of flaring nostrils, flaring less and less as his breathing slowed. Finally, as if savoring the last trace of pleasure that had coursed throughout his body, he took one more deep breath- and then opened his eyes.

Piccolo looked down at me. There was awe in his voice. "So that's what the big deal is."

I laughed. "Yeah." I rubbed noses with him in an affectionate Eskimo kiss then slipped an arm around his unbruised side. "Mm," I said with my head on his shoulder. "You smell like Irish Springs."

"So do you."

I sighed, content to be with my love. My eyes looked up just in time to see the last rays of the sun slip beneath the horizon, plunging this world into darkness.

But inside, deep inside my heart, was the blossoming of a most glorious sunrise.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: My thanks(ironically) goes out to Paladone, who made me realize how hackneyed the plot is in this story(RE: Gohan's Journey Through FF.net, Romance section). I'll try to be more original in Piccolo's First Kiss - Part 3.