Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Piccolo's First Kiss ❯ Ch. 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AUTHOR'S NOTE: You probably won't notice how I've experimented with my writing style... but it'd be awfully cool if you did. My fragile little ego is in the collective hand of you, gentle readers. Be kind, read and review.

SUMMARY: Piccolo makes a wish that not only affects himself and Gohan, but the entire DBZ crew. What does Dende think of all of this? And why is his heart breaking?

WARNING: This fiction contains romance, drama, violence, angst, humor, sarcasm, missing underwear, a pun, prejudice, queerness, weirdness, 3 graphic sex scenes, innuendo, stripping, slight bondage, voyeurism, masturbation, and finally, lots of Gohan abuse. 0.0 !

This is my favorite quote from THE TREE OF MIGHT: "Aah! He's just like Piccolo. He only lets his guard down when he's around Gohan." -Oolong about Icarus, who nearly bit his hand off.

PICCOLO'S FIRST KISS - PART 3
by animegrrrl


Piccolo placed the four star dragonball into the pile at his feet. He stood over them, arms crossed and frowning, brooding on what had brought him to this. Gohan.

The boy- No, man, had completely changed his life. Piccolo had gone from a power-hungry villain into a lonely man with a heart, and just by the virture of Gohan's friendship. He was his first friend, his best friend, despite all the differences in their lives that should've pulled them apart. Only it didn't. Gohan kept on loving Piccolo unconditonally, beyond reason, beyond doubt. It only made sense they would eventually become lovers.

Except it didn't. Piccolo was asexual. That meant no gender, no sex drive. He should've been incapable of falling in love. But he did- and Piccolo didn't quite know what he was getting into when he agreed to it. Gohan had kissed him. With it came a swirl of emotions and pleasant sensations. Yes, Piccolo had definitely learned to like kissing and Gohan loved to be kissed by him(especially down there ^_^), but he always got tired of it before Gohan did. Not anymore. Piccolo wanted to match his love in every way, for he was eternally grateful to Gohan. He made the loneliness go away.

Long ago, Piccolo swore to never let anything harm Gohan. He now vowed that he would let nothing get in the way of providing for every one of Gohan's needs. "Arise, Shenlong!"

The dragonballs shot out energy, forming the dragon god. "What is your wish?"

Piccolo suddenly felt the unfamiliar sensation of his heart flopping about in his chest. Did he really want to go through with this? Yes. "Shenlong, I wish to be male, but still a Namek."

The dragon's eyes glowed an angry red, then dimmed. "Your wish is granted. Do you have another?"

Piccolo licked his dry lips. "No."

"Very well then. Soyoboro!" The dragonballs shot out in an impressive display of lights and the sky turned blue once again. Piccolo loosened his belt and slipped a hand down past his waistband. "I don't feel any different... kuso shinsei!!!" He had caught(literally) what the Eternal Dragon had given him. "Oh." he said, somewhat impressed. "So this is what makes me like Gohan now, a male." And it rather did look like Gohan's, but with coloring fit to match the rest of his body, of course. Piccolo poked it. "Huh. Guess I'll have to relieve myself standing up from now on." Piccolo felt the sudden approach of a bright ki.

Piccolo quickly took the hand out of his pants and retied his sash, grateful for the large, white cape that concealed his activities. "Piccolo!" cried Gohan, once he was close enough to be heard. Piccolo quickly schooled his expression to look as stoic as always. He didn't show it, but he was nervous. "How do I tell him?" he wondered.

As was Gohan's now weekly ritual, he ran up to Piccolo and hugged him. Piccolo stiffened. "Enough!" He broke out of Gohan's hold and began to strip. "You came here to spar, didn't you? So let's spar!" And before his discarded cape and turban even had the opportunity to touch the ground, he attacked. Gohan, surprised by the sudden change in attitude, blocked poorly. Piccolo saw the opportunity and swept him off his feet. Gohan somersaulted back and got grazed by laser eye beams. He flew up into the air to get his bearings.

Gohan flew with clenched fists. He was somewhat confused and annoyed by Piccolo's sudden brusqueness. It seemed all he had in mind today was fighting. Gohan paused and looked down at the rapidly approaching Piccolo. "If that's the way you want it, hot and heavy it is." he thought. "Kamehame-HA!!"

Piccolo met the attack head on but it was too intense to handle. He deflected it to the side and it exploded behind him, decimating a mountain. Gohan went after him and they engaged in a punch, block, and kick sparring match. They were even for a while, until Gohan got in a good shot. Piccolo retaliated with a roundhouse that wrapped Gohan's abdomen around his fist. Once again, Gohan backed off. He prepared an attack. "Maaaasennnnnnnko-" Gohan paused. He sensed a HUGE power buildup. His eyes widened. "Oh, NO."

"BAKURIKIMAHA!" Gohan strained to keep Piccolo's most powerful attack at bay. He was able to resist for a moment and then Piccolo pumped more force into it. Gohan was blown away like a leaf in the wind, flipping and tumbling backwards. Piccolo zanzokened in front of him but Gohan managed to block it anyway. Piccolo head butted him viciously. Gohan backed off holding his nose. A tear squeezed out of his eye. Piccolo posed arrogantly in the air and smirked. "You know, you really should learn to defend yourself better... Or do you want your family to find out what a pretty boy you are by the way you fight?"

Gohan responded nasally. "That's not funny, Picc'lo."

"What?" he said, feigning innocence. "All I said was that your family's gonna find out who you really are, because you fight like a...."

Gohan warned him. "Don't say it."

Piccolo sneered and a corner of his lip curled up in contempt. "Fairy." Piccolo, a moment too late, realized only then that he was screwed.

Gohan, face dark with anger, slugged him. Piccolo's head snapped to the side and his body spun from the force of it. He plummeted down to the Earth. Piccolo regained control just in time, stopping himself with his ki three inches before impact. He let his back touch the ground, thinking "Damn, that kid can throw a punch." He tried to forget about the nasty bruise that would probably swell up his face by tomorrow.

Gohan, a knot of hot anger twisting in his stomach, glared down at Piccolo- until he remembered the last time he had hit him in anger. It wasn't pretty. Gohan hurried to his side all worried. "Piccolo! Sorry! Oh, I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me."

On his back, Piccolo growled menacingly. He was more pissed at himself for letting his guard down than at Gohan. At Gohan's wide-eyed, hurt look, Piccolo's expression softened. "I'm not mad at you, Gohan."

"Really?"

"Really. And... I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I didn't mean it." Gohan broke out into a smile.

"Forget about it. All is forgiven." Gohan leaned forward to kiss and make up. It was so pleasant that he leaned forward to kiss him again, and again, and again...

Gohan felt large hands sliding through his hair. They tightened suddenly, almost painfully and now Gohan found himself on his back, with Piccolo on top. Piccolo pushed himself deeply into Gohan's mouth, the force of it pressing his head into the ground. Gohan's eyes widened in shock. What was the matter with him? Piccolo had never kissed him so aggressively, with such force! Gohan was thoroughly turned on. Just as Gohan started to kiss him back with the same fervor, Piccolo pulled away and sat back. Gohan's breath caught in his throat. Between the legs that straddled him, Gohan felt a very hard and very warm bump. "Kami..." said Gohan breathlessly, disbelievingly, "you're male."

Piccolo smirked so wide you could see the tips of his fangs. "Surprise." he said, in between pants. Gohan fainted.

Just kidding. However, Gohan did feel faint. "What- how?" he asked in confusion. Piccolo kept on smirking. Then a thought struck him. "The dragonballs!"

"Right." Piccolo agreed.

"But- don shi te? Why would you change yourself?"

Piccolo's lips pressed themselves into a flat line. Dare he tell Gohan what he realized? His mind thought back, of how sometimes Gohan would lose control, and how Piccolo had to hold down desperately thrusting hips. Afterwards Gohan always acted satiated, whispering "Aishetaru." and falling asleep, but Piccolo could tell that Gohan wanted more. He was left needing more- "I did it for you."

"Oh, Piccolo. You didn't have to-"

"Shut up. I wanted to."

Gohan smiled sheepishly. "Kay. Then why didn't you wish to be a woman?" Piccolo's eyes widened in horror. "Right, never mind. So."

"So."

"So..." said Gohan, "wanna let me up?"

Piccolo chuckled. "Sure, why not." Piccolo pulled up Gohan with his hand. They learned in to kiss but Piccolo stopped just short of Gohan's lips. He said "I want you to kiss me." Gohan tried to capture him with his lips but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. "I want you to kiss me," Piccolo said in a sultry voice, "like I do, down there."

Gohan's eyes widened. "Oh my- mmph!" Piccolo had cut him off with a searing kiss before Gohan could express his shock. "I could definitely get used to this." thought Gohan, as he wrapped his arms around the shoulders of his lover. When Piccolo finally pulled away, both were a little breathless. "Piccolo," Gohan said timidly, "I think you need to take your clothes off."

Piccolo snorted in amusement. "Well, that's stating the obvious." Piccolo slipped off his turban and shrugged out of his cape. The weighted shoulder pads fell to the ground with a thunk. Gohan ran his hands down the fabric of Piccolo's shirt then grabbed the bottom and pulled it out of his belt. Piccolo finished the job for him, lifting the shirt over his head then doing Gohan's. Gohan stepped back to admire the view. Piccolo stared at him with smoldering eyes. "You first." Gohan felt his first sense of nervousness like a knot in his stomach. He ignored it and untied his belt. Piccolo's hands rose to his sash. The knot loosened and his pants fell to his feet. Piccolo kicked out of them then stood still for Gohan's inspection. Gohan gulped. He had never felt so hot in his entire life.

Gohan's breathing increased rapidly. It was mostly nerves. His mind balked at the thought of going down there. "I've never done this before. Shut up, Gohan." he argued with himself. "You love it when Piccolo does this, so do the same for him. But, but- It's not a big deal!" The bolder voice in his head won. Gohan took a deep breath to prepare himself and dropped to his knees. Gohan felt even worse. This close up he could feel the heat radiating from Piccolo's um, member. Gohan looked up. Piccolo was looking to the side, a faint blush of blue on his cheeks. Piccolo wouldn't look him in the eye. It made Gohan feel a little better.

Gohan learned forward and kissed the green tip, evoking a surprised hiss from Piccolo's mouth. Gohan felt moisture on his lips and licked it off. "That's not so bad." he thought. Gohan kissed Piccolo some more down his length, while fingers stroked lightly on the other side. To see which was more sensitive, Gohan's tongue darted out and over the different textures of Piccolo's skin. It seemed to have the same effect overall, which was a slight trembling in Piccolo's thighs. Gohan experimentally pursed his lips around Piccolo's tip and sucked. A loud moan was torn from his lover's throat and suddenly Piccolo was out of Gohan's reach.

Gohan's eyes followed him. He smiled at the sight. There Piccolo was, leaning against a tree for support, gasping and trembling from what Gohan had done to him. Gohan scooted forward and again fastened his lips on his lover. Piccolo tangled his hands into Gohan's hair, closed his eyes and leaned back, concentrating on the new sensations shooting through his body. At first Gohan would just suck on Piccolo's tip, but he soon added his hand, squeezing just so. Pleased by the reaction he got, Gohan took a little more of Piccolo into his mouth, then some more, until finally he had swallowed Piccolo's entire length. Gohan almost choked on it but soon found a rythm that he could move with. Gohan loved the way Piccolo's hips writhed, loved making Piccolo cling desparately to his hair, loved hearing Piccolo scream his name-

"GOHAN!" Piccolo doubled over from the contractions as he came for the first time. He sunk to his knees with Gohan still down there.

Gohan was so hard it hurt. His head rested in the crook of his Piccolo's thigh while his koi's pink stomach heaved up and down. Gohan listened to the rapid pulse of his lover until he noticed the sticky mess on Piccolo's stomach. His tongue darted out. "Hmm, might as well clean the rest off." Gohan gave slow, deliberate licks against the slightly rough pink skin. Piccolo's breath had yet to slow down.

Gohan grinned wickedly as he thought of what he was going do to Piccolo. It excited him and he left a trail of very wet kisses up Piccolo's stomach and chest. "Nn, Piccolo-san." he breathed fervently. Gohan licked Piccolo's lips before slipping in to tongue wrestle. A few kisses later, Gohan pulled away from the lips that were sucking on his swollen lower lip. Gohan settled into Piccolo's lap and smiled. "Mm, hard already." Gohan whispered enticingly. "Piccolo-san, would you like to go all the way?" He rubbed his erection teasingly against Piccolo's crotch. "Well?"

Piccolo shuddered. "Yes." he hissed into Gohan's ear. "Tell me how."

"I- I've never done this before with a guy." Gohan blushed, suddenly getting all shy. "But I have an idea..." Gohan trailed off. It was kind of hard thinking with a big green man nuzzling your neck and running his hand up your thigh.

Piccolo prompted him. "Go on."

Gohan gulped. "Um, one's supposed to be top and- and he's supposed to move in the other. L- like you in my mouth." Piccolo had a look on his face like 'huh?' Not knowing how else to say it, Gohan took Piccolo's finger and pressed it against his own opening.

"Oh, you mean like this?" Piccolo lifted him up by the hips and impaled him.

"NO! Aaagh!" Kami, that hurt! Gohan felt like he being split in half! Piccolo moaned and fell on top of Gohan. When he was sure he wasn't going to die from the sensation Piccolo started to move. "No." Gohan whimpered. "It was supposed to be meeaahh!" Gohan screamed again, but this time it was from the the thousand flashes that went off in his head at once.

"Did you say something Gohan?"

"D- do that again." he breathed hoarsely.

Piccolo repeated the action and Gohan arched in ecstasy. Piccolo had brushed against his prostate nerve.

Gohan panted. "I don't know what you did to me... but keep doing it!" Piccolo eagerly complied and thrust into willing hips. Gohan watched the intense look of pleasure on Piccolo's face. So intense that it almost looked like he was in pain, while Gohan really was. Now he cried out in pleasure. Piccolo's thrusts were brushing against the tip of Gohan's erection. Gohan panted, he moaned, he whimpered and eagerly spread his legs wide. It hurt so bad, but he wanted more more- Piccolo howled and came deep within Gohan. A moment later Gohan screamed and exploded all over their chests.

A very sweaty Piccolo collapsed onto Gohan. His weight would have crushed a normal human. Gohan lay there listening to them gasping, then slowing down into the deep, normal breathing of afterglow. It finally wore off, leaving Gohan with nothing but a burning sensation of PAIN. "Oh, Kami." thought Gohan, as he felt hot tears streaming down his face. "Is it supposed to hurt this bad? Is this what Videl felt?"

"No, Gohan, I hurt you." Piccolo's voice was sad, regretful, as he came to his senses. He wiped away Gohan's tears and pulled out. Gohan felt strangely empty. He opened his eyes and mewled.

"Piccolo."

It was a plea Piccolo couldn't resist. Piccolo pulled him into his lap and cradled him, whispering over and over in his ear "Gomen, gomen, gomen nasai."

Gohan smiled weakly. "It's alright, Piccolo-san. I think- I think it won't hurt as much next time. Next time, I'll come prepared."

Piccolo raised an eye ridge. "Prepared?"

Back on Kami's Lookout, Dende's curiosity had gotten the better of him. The Namek youth had been pacing back and forth across the Tenki, fighting so hard to resist temptation. For a while. "Ooh, I can't take this anymore!" He strode to the edge of the Lookout...

Earlier that day Piccolo had come to gather the seven dragonballs from him. He wouldn't tell Dende what the wish was for and of course, Dende got very worried. Just as he was about to insist that either Piccolo tell him what the wish was or be refused the dragonballs, Piccolo had put a hand on his shoulder and smirked. "Don't worry, ani. It's not as if I'm going to wish to be king of the world or something stupid like that."

"O-of course, Piccolo-san." Dende was ashamed. How could he even think that Piccolo might make a bad wish? Whatever it was, he was sure Piccolo had a good reason to desire privacy. Now as stood upon the edge of the Lookout, he felt even more guilty for snooping. "He could've just told me and saved us both the trouble." thought Dende. A voice in his head said that it wasn't too late, that he could still turn back. Dende ignored it, looked down and promptly got the shock of his life.

He reeled back. In his haste, Dende didn't watch where he was going and tripped over one of Mr. Popo's plants. Dende plopped down into the soil, not caring that his robe would get dirty. He was much too shocked. Did he really see Gohan and Piccolo, and Gohan doing that to Piccolo... with his mouth?! Dende felt sick to his stomach. He remembered what Gohan used to do to him with that mouth. Of course, they were just children then, curious children that had experimented with kissing. Gohan, in his innocence, said that they were to supposed to use their tongues, and so they did, taking turns to lick each other's lips. It looked like Gohan, all grown up now, found out what that tongue was really for.

Dende shook his head. "This can't be real." he denied. "Piccolo's a Namek. I don't understand..." He knew in his mind that this was very real, and yet, some sick curiosity drew him on still, daring him to confirm what he saw. He looked again- and flushed a deep purple. There was no doubt now as to what Piccolo had wished for, by the way he was moving on top of Gohan. A weird, hot sensation sat heavily like lead at the bottom of Dende's stomach. They stopped moving. Dende watched Gohan mouth his lover's name, and saw Piccolo holding him gently. Dende suddenly realized what the sensation was called. Thy name is envy.

Dende sighed. He felt heartsick, confused, and guilty. He knew he should've just trusted Piccolo. He also felt guilty for feeling jealous. After all, a Kami is supposed to be above such things. It was just that Dende had cherished those sweet, innocent memories and seeing Gohan like this- with Piccolo! He didn't want Gohan to share their experience with any other Namek. Dende frowned. He knew how serious Piccolo was, if he was willing to change himself that drastically for Gohan. He really should be happy for them...

Dende's antennae twitched. A ki was heading in Piccolo and Gohan's direction, but they were caught up in the lassissitude of sex and didn't notice. Dende focused his sight on the ki. It was Pan. "Oh, no no no! Don't let her see you like this!"

It was a beautiful day out, blue sky and puffy white clouds everywhere. Pan, like her father so many times before, expressed her joy of flying by barrel rolling through a cloud. She cleared the little nimbus and came to earth. She had come to invite her father and Piccolo to dinner. Even though Piccolo didn't really eat, she wanted him there. She always thought he was pretty cool. Pan concentrated and sensed their low kis. She chuckled. "They must've had one helluva sparring session." Pan looked around. No father or big green alien in sight, but their clothes were. She walked past and followed her ki sense. They should be right around this boulder- Pan gasped and ducked back. She was blushing, embarrased at seeing her father and Piccolo naked- "Wait a minute, why is my father naked?"

Pan peeked her head around the boulder. Gohan opened his eyes and scrambled to his feet in shock. "Pan!" Behind him, Piccolo woke up. He stood there calmly staring at Pan.

Pan was in denial. Her mind couldn't accept what she was seeing- and then she saw Piccolo's brand new addition. "Oh my god!" She covered her mouth, as if to prevent herself from puking.

"Pan, it isn't what you think-"

"What I think?!" Pan said hysterically. "How about what I see?!"

"Pan-"

"Shut up!! I don't want to hear it! You- you're disgusting!" She spat out those words and took off, leaving a very hurt and confused Gohan on his knees. Pan flew at her top speed, flying blindly, until she realized where she wanted to go.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Trunks!" At Capsule Corp., a very worried Trunks was holding his very distraught wife in his arms. She was sobbing into his shirt, fingers digging into his flesh. Trunks winced.

"Pan, tell me what's wrong." She gritted her teeth, and an almost angry sounding sob escaped. Trunks gripped her shoulders. "Pan! Please!" She buried her head further into his chest. Trunks barely heard what Pan had mumbled. "Gohan-kun? What about him?" Trunks asked in confusion. Gohan couldn't be in trouble; he was sure he would've sensed it. Pan tensed for a moment, then exhaled resignedly. She lifted her head and glared at him with red, tear-streaked eyes.

"I said, I saw my father" and here her mouth tightened into a bitter line, "and Piccolo, laying together. Naked!" Pan had shouted the last word and punched Trunks' shoulder in frustration. Like a true Saiyan, her strength increased greatly with her anger. Trunks barely had time to flinch before Pan had threw herself into his arms again. "Dammit!" she sobbed into his shoulder. "How could my father do something so disgusting! Doesn't he love my mother? Damn it!"

Trunks was completely floored. He had no idea Gohan went that way. Hell! He didn't think Piccolo went any way! He was so zoned out that it took two or three times and another punch from Pan to realize that his name was being called.

"Trunks? Trunks? Dammit, answer me! What my father did was wrong! He did something disgusting, right? Right?!"

Trunks' eyes focused on his wife. He could see that she was getting hysterical. "I'd better do something to calm her down." he thought. Trunks lifted his hands, gripped the top of her shoulders, and forced a frown. "Of course it's disgusting."

"Hmm..." thought Bulma. She was passing by when she heard a crying Pan. When she went to find out what was wrong, she saw Trunks already holding her. Bulma decided to let her son handle this but stood outside the doorway, just in case. There was the heavy tread of footsteps behind her. Bulma spun around. "Vegeta, did you hear?!"

"What, woman."

"I can't believe it! Freaky! How could he find him attractive?" Vegeta normally didn't care about gossip but he was annoyed by her prattling, so politely he asked Bulma what got her so excited.

"What did you hear!"

"Gohan and Piccolo... they're together." whispered Bulma, like she had just told the juiciest secret in the world.

"So? They're always hanging around each other."

"Apparently too much. They're gay!"

Bulma's mouth dropped open at Vegeta's reaction. She had expected him to yell, or to make some snide comment about Kakkarott's brat, but this...? This was too weird.

Vegeta was laughing.

Back at the training valley, Gohan was tossing and turning in his sleep. Earlier that day, after Pan had come upon them, Piccolo had forced Gohan up to get dressed. Gohan was so distraught that Piccolo thought it best to take him back to his cave, and so there was Gohan, dreaming some very disturbing dreams.

"Mm, no..." he mumbled. "Kaasan! No, I'm not a bad boy! Please, don't!" Gohan tossed off his blanket and stumbled out of the cave. He was crying. How could he not? His worst nightmare had come true when his own daughter rejected him. Now his dreams reflected the turbulent feelings of his mind. "Kaasan... he's not a monster..."

His power level rose with the intensity of his feverish nightmares. Now Gohan remembered Pan's words. Exaggerated, of course, by his own imagination. "You're disgusting... You make me want to puke... I can't believe my own father's a fag..." Her face twisted into an ugly mask of anger. "How could you do this to me?!" Pan hurled the scream at her father and took off. But it didn't stop there.

Suddenly, Gohan was at school. He sitting in an empty classroom. The principle came in and laid a pink slip on his desk. "But why?" Gohan asked in confusion.

The principle sneered. "We don't need a queer like you corrupting our youth."

Gohan let his hurt spur him into Supersaiyan, which usually would help clear his head. It didn't work. Gohan desperately started destroying things to drown out the noise. The voices screeched louder."FREAK!"

"Masaneko-HA!"

"PERVERT!"

"Kamehame-HA!"

"QUEER!"

"SHUT UP!! Aaaarghh!!!" Gohan indiscriminately shot at something.

"FREAK! PERVERT! QUEER! FREAK FREAK FREAK-"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!" Gohan clutched his head and started screaming. "SHUT UP!!!" He kept screaming, the pitch getter higher and higher as his ki built. His muscles bulked and his hair spiked up. Finally, as Gohan reached the crescendo of his screams, his voice broke- and so did the hold on his power. There was a huge explosion, like the violent death of a sun. It scorched everything it touched, even the air, as Gohan silently watched his handiwork. He surveyed the stark landscape.

Nothingthingness.

Silence.

Peace.

Gohan smiled and fell to the Earth, unconscious.

In the morning when Gohan awoke, it was to the image of a very worried green face hovering over him. "Picc'lo," he croaked, "you got a purple bump on your face."

"No kidding." Piccolo started to smirk but winced instead. "Eh, mind telling what's going on?"

Gohan looked up at him blankly. "Goin' on?"

"Gohan!" Piccolo exclaimed in frustration. "Last night! Don't you remember?"

Gohan's brow furrowed. "No."

"I can't believe it... Last night! I watched you reach the next level! Remember? How the hell did it happen? How did you go SS2??"

For a while Gohan kept his face emotionless, then his eyes took on a disturbed look. "Wha..." He licked his lips. "Tell me happened."

Piccolo sighed. "Last night... Your power woke me up. I watched you destroy things as a Supersaiyan. I thought you were just training until I heard you screaming. Screaming at things I couldn't see, and then I realized you were doing all of this with your eyes closed." Gohan visibly became more upset during Piccolo's little speech. "I was going to fly up there to smack some sense into you when you shot at me. You kept screaming, and screaming, and then I knew that you were going to explode. I barely had time to get to the cave before you scorched everything in sight."

Gohan curled onto his side. "I haven't sleepwalked since I was five."

"Yeah well, for some reason you did. What's wrong with you? How the hell did you go SS2?" Piccolo questioned him mercilessly. "Gohan? How'd you do it? Gohan?? Answer me!"

Gohan just curled up into a tighter ball than before.

For a long time he was silent. Piccolo gave up questioning him and was about to walk away. Then Gohan sniffed and Piccolo paused. "I..." Gohan blinked a tear from his eye. "was upset."

Oh. Of course. What an understatement. Piccolo sighed his koi's name and ran a hand through Gohan's wild black hair. Gohan whimpered. "Shh." Piccolo picked him up like a rag doll, carried him back to the cave, and set him down. Gohan watched Piccolo rummage about, gathering supplies and then lighting a fire.

"Piccolo, where are you going?" Gohan asked in alarm. "Don't leave!"

"I have to. All the nearby fish are incinerated."

Gohan let go of Piccolo's hand in shame and curled up again. "Poor fish. Sniff."

Piccolo came back with five large fish. He speared them on a stick with his bare hands and held it over the fire. Gohan smelled the fish cooking. "I couldn't possibly eat now. I'm too upset." His stomach rumbled.

"Here." Piccolo held the fish in front of him. Gohan hesitated but then he realized that Piccolo was going out of his way to be kind to him. Gohan ate them. Besides, he really was hungry.

"Now, are you feeling better?"

"Uh-huh." answered Gohan, as he licked the last of the grease from his fingers.

"Good then. Put on some decent clothes."

"Huh?" Gohan just now noticed the condition of his gi, or rather, the barely-there, dirty, ripped up rag that used to be his sparring uniform. "I can't go see my daughter in this!" thought Gohan, and then he realized something. "Piccolo, I don't have any clothes to change into." Piccolo sighed resignedly and zapped Gohan a t-shirt and blue jeans. Gohan shucked off his clothes and pulled on the jeans. His fingers fumbled with the fastening. Piccolo came up behind him and did it for him. Gohan looked up from where he was, tucked beneath Piccolo's chin. "Piccolo-san, you forgot the underwear."

"Did I now?" the Namek said offhandedly, as he slid his arms from Gohan's waist. Gohan pulled the white t-shirt on over his head and tucked it into his waistband. "Are you leaving?" Piccolo asked.

"Yeah." said Gohan grimly. "It's time I had a talk with Pan." Gohan paused at the edge of the cave, taking one last look back for encouragement. Piccolo stood there tall and strong, like an umoving pillar of strength.

"I'll be waiting for you." he said. Gohan felt a rush of warmth. He nodded and did a running takeoff.

It had taken exactly 3 hours, 22 minutes, and 7 seconds for Gohan to get there. Gohan had taken his precious time flying. He had dragged the minutes out as long as possible. Yet it wasn't nearly enough, for there he was, standing on the front doorstep of Capsule Corporation. Gohan knocked. A moment passed and he knocked again. He heard footsteps approaching. "Please don't let it be Vegeta, please don't let it be Vegeta..." Gohan prayed. He didn't think he could deal with the man and his attitude at the moment. The door swung open. It was Bulma.

"Oh, Gohan! ...Is there something I can do for you?"

Bulma was looking at him weirdly. Gohan noticed. A blush crept up his neck, to his cheeks, and all the way to his hairline. "Um, yes. I'm here to see Pan?"

"Of course. Come in, Gohan-kun. Wait here for a moment, I'll find out where Pan-chan is for you." And before Gohan could explain that he could simply find Pan by her ki, she was off.

"Oh well." Gohan thought. "Bulma probably wanted to warn Pan of my coming anyway." Gohan stood in the hallway for about two minutes before Bulma popped her head out of a doorway.

"She's waiting for you by the pond." Gohan nodded his thanks and walked down the hallway. Bulma was still looking at him oddly, but as Gohan passed her, there was something else in her eyes. Something that might've been construed as... compassion? Gohan shook his head and put it out his mind. He had his daughter to deal with.

There she was, gazing out into the pond. She had her arms wrapped around herself, as if the warm breeze passing by suddenly blew cold. "Pan." he called.

Pan turned around. "Dad." That was it, no smile, no warm hug, just Dad. It hurt Gohan.

"Pan... about yesterday..." It hurt Gohan even more, seeing the sudden look of disgust that crossed his daughter's face. "Pan, I'm sorry you had to find out that way-"

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." she said bitterly. "How could you do something so gross? And wrong!" Gohan was taken aback. Where did she get that line of thinking? He had never before encouraged homosexuality, but he had never said anything against it either.

"Pan, why do you say it's wrong?"

"Are you kidding? The thought of two guys, rubbing- Ugh! It's unnatural." She threw her hands up in the air. "Two men don't fit together!" Gohan thought of him and Piccolo. He thought they fit together quite naturally.

"I don't think it's wrong." Gohan said quietly. Pan opened her mouth but Gohan cut her off. "Hear me out! I don't think homosexuality is wrong. Is it harming anyone? Does it concern anybody but the people in love? If those two people can find a little happiness in each other, what is wrong with that? They shouldn't be ashamed! I love Piccolo and I'm NOT ashamed of it!"

During Gohan's little tirade, Pan had turned her back on him and stared at a dead leaf in the pond, frowning. "Don't you love my mother?"

"Videl? Of course! Why would you-" A thought occurred to him. "Wait! You think just because I love Piccolo means I don't love your mother anymore? No, I'll always love her. How could I not?"

"Then why can't you guys just be friends?"

"We are friends. He's my best friend, just like your mother. And like Videl," Gohan flushed, "I find him very attractive." He now walked around to face her. "Pan, aren't you being selfish? Do you really expect me to live alone, without someone to comfort me?"

"A friend could do that fine!" Pan objected.

"True... but," Gohan hesitated. This wasn't a good subject for a parent to speak of with a child. "But sometimes I get physically lonely too." Pan closed her eyes and rubbed her temples, as if she was suddenly bestowed with a massive migraine. Gohan gripped the top of her shoulders. "Pan-chan, please try to understand."

Pan sighed resignedly. "He really makes you happy?"

"Yes."

"And... he's not trying to replace okaasan?"

"No, of course not."

"Then... I'll try to understand, tousan. I just- I just need some time."

"Thank you, Pan-chan." Gohan pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead. He pulled back to look her in the eyes. "Pan, I'll never forget your mother. I couldn't. I see her everyday, in you." Gohan caressed her cheek. "Remember that." and with that last sentence, he was gone.

Pan was left standing there alone. She took a slightly crumpled piece of paper out of her pocket and looked at it. It was a picture of herself and Trunks as newlyweds. They were sitting at the main table and sipping wine from each other's cups. Off to one side, Bulma and Bra were smiling at the couple while Vegeta had his arms crossed, smirking. To the right side, her grandmother Chi-Chi was wiping tears from her eyes, while Pan's mother was laughingly wiping away her father's. Pan sniffed. They looked so happy. "We were all so happy, before you went away. Mom, I miss you."

Pan raised two trembling fingers to touch her mother's face and then her grandmother's. Her gaze moved over to Trunks. "He looked so handsome that day-" Pan's eyes narrowed. "Homosexuality makes me want to puke" she thought, "and I'll never understand. Thank Kami Trunks isn't gay- or bisexual." she amended. She shuddered at the thought. It was too threatening. The potential to lose her beautiful, gorgeous husband was too horrible to think about. She knew ANYBODY would find him attractive. "Thank Dende he isn't gay."

**********
You know how gossip spreads like wildfire, right? Well, soon the news of Gohan and Piccolo's relationship(and their escapades) was known to the entire Z crew, and a few others. Some were disgusted and didn't understand, some were so shocked all they could do was scream "NANI?!", and some that were the wise few, just shook they're heads and smiled. And as for Goten, Gohan's little brother? He curled up in a corner and cried, envious of his niichan's bravery.

Gohan and Piccolo were satisfied that the word was out. Piccolo was relieved because he didn't have to answer the stupid question "What's with you and Gohan?" anymore. However, he did have to resist the urge to kill every time someone would ask "But I thought you were asexual? How do you- you know..." And although proud of his love for Piccolo, Gohan did blush at the rumors of a certain popular math teacher screwing a large green alien. He blushed even worse when a few bold students asked what it was like. Gohan told Piccolo that he was suddenly VERY glad he got tenure a few years ago.

Either way, the word was out. Everyone that mattered came to accept Gohan and Piccolo's love on their own terms, and life soon returned to nor*COUGH* Excuse me, life returned to normal as normal can be, seeing that this was the Dragonball universe after all.

Yes, the word was out and everyone that mattered to Son Gohan got used to their relationship. Everyone living, that is.
**********

A few months later, the school year ended and summer had come around once again. To celebrate, Piccolo decided to take Gohan out- and work him like a dog. All day they sparred, the fierce battle raging over land and sky. But instead of Gohan taking all the punishment like before, this time it was Piccolo, forced to go on the defensive from a SS2 Gohan.

The sparring drew to a close as the day ended. They hung in midair, watching the sun slowly set. There was something in the atmosphere that day that made the sunset huge and tangerine-orange, with delicate pink clouds to accent it. Finally, as the sun extinguished itself for the night, Gohan realized something. "Hey, we're right over my old house!" Gohan dropped down to the earth, quickly followed by Piccolo. "Huh, I hadn't realized how far we strayed from your valley."

"What are you doing?" Piccolo asked.

"Looking for the key. I don't know about you, but I'm dying of thirst and I feel like some lemonade." Before Gohan opened the door, he turned to glance over at his longtime friend, mentor, and now, lover. "Piccolo? Coming?"

"I'll think I'll stay here." he replied.

"Alright."

Piccolo watched Gohan disappear through the door, then sat down on a little hill beside the house. Ah yes, he much preferred the air outdoors compared to the stuffy air inside. It brought back too many memories. Piccolo pictured himself walking into the house only to bump into a cowering Goku and Gohan. "And just what do you think you're doing Son Goku, bringing that devil in here?" Piccolo chuckled at the memory of Earth's two strongest warriors trying to defend Piccolo and placate their loud-mouthed female all at the same time.

"Heh, Chi-Chi never did like me much- but the feeling was mutual. Good old Goku always gave me a second chance though." Piccolo suddenly wondered what Goku would think of his relationship with Gohan. He decided that at first Goku would be confused, but then would come to accept it once he saw how much his son really loved the Namek. It didn't hurt none that Gohan already had the obligatory child/daughter, something Piccolo could never provide. Chi-Chi, however, was another matter and one he preferred not to think about. Piccolo wrinkled his nose at the sudden itchy sensation of sweaty cloth plastered to skin. He peeled off the tattered remains of his shirt and fully stretched out. The cool, lush grass did wonders for the pain in his back as Piccolo laid there, watching the first stars of evening appear in the sky.

Back at the Son residence(although no one really resided there since Chi-Chi's death), Gohan finished making the lemonade. It was not as sweet as he would like, but just perfect for his koi. He came out carrying two glasses and handed one to Piccolo. "Ah, thank you."

Gohan flopped down beside him. "Finally, I can relax!" Piccolo grabbed his wrist.

"Don't."

"Wha-?"

Piccolo's hand left Gohan's wrist and ran through his spiky hair. "Don't go out of Supersaiyan."

"Oh, I see." said Gohan, leaning into Piccolo's cupped hand. He smiled coyly. "You like me blond, don't you?" Piccolo removed his hand and looked away. To cover the awkward silence Gohan powered down to Supersaiyan. SS2 was quite a strain on him and he still didn't have the control necessary to not destroy things when not fighting. Gohan took a sip and laid back, arms behind his head. "What a beautiful night. Isn't it, Piccolo-san?"

"Hn."

"Nights like this make you want to sleep under the stars, right?"

"Hn."

Gohan sighed. Piccolo obviously wasn't in a mood to talk, but when was he ever? Gohan really didn't mind though, so it was with surprise when Piccolo said his name. "Gohan."

"Eh?" Gohan looked up to find himself overshadowed by the Namek, Piccolo's face looming so close over his.

"Do you remember what happened a year ago?"

"A year ago...? Oh," Gohan exclaimed softly. He smiled sweetly at the memory. "I kissed you."

"Yeah." Piccolo did a smile of his own. He took Gohan's hand and pulled him to his feet. Piccolo murmured softly. "I think I should repay you for that kiss." He leaned forward but then stopped and frowned. Piccolo took ahold of Gohan's shirt and pushed off the remaining shreds. The offending fabric slid easily across his shoulders, before falling to the ground. "Much better."

Smiling again, Piccolo reached out and cradled Gohan's face between two large hands. Looking into striking green eyes that were so different from Gohan's usual dark pools, Piccolo realized that they were really the same- for they held the shining light of his soul and love for Piccolo. Piccolo leaned in oh-so-carefully and brushed lips. Gohan was taken aback by the sheer sweetness but soon recovered and leaned in for more. Piccolo continued to kiss him tenderly on the lips, between his brows, at his temple. Gohan grew impatient and deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping past Piccolo's lips and tasting his teeth. After a moment's hesitation, Piccolo opened his mouth a little wider to let him explore. Gohan continued sliding past, exploring the silky underside of Piccolo's tongue, then rubbing together their rough sides. He moved up, tickling the roof of Piccolo's mouth. Gohan traced the inside of his fangs, sharp canines pricking the skin on his tongue.

Suddenly Gohan couldn't move. His head was held still by a pair of green hands. Piccolo went on the offensive. His long blue tongue quickly and accurately explored every inch of Gohan's mouth, causing him to moan. Piccolo would tease him by rubbing their tips together, making Gohan go after him, only to plunge back in and dominate. By the time Piccolo was done, both were breathing heavily. Their faces hovered close to each other, as one they breathed the same breath. Gohan looked into Piccolo's eyes. "Piccolo-san, make love to me."

Piccolo gently took hold of Gohan's ribs and kissed him. They both sunk to the ground with their eyes closed. Piccolo broke the kiss. Gohan stretched out beneath him. Piccolo took the invitation and gently nipped and kissed Gohan's neck, then started nibbling on his collarbone, sucking on a nipple- "Hhn!" Gohan arched beneath him. His grip crushed Piccolo to his chest.

"Gohan, I can't go anywhere with you holding me so close."

"Gomen." said Gohan, breathlessly. His arms loosened and Piccolo moved to the other nipple, wickedly teasing it with lips and tongue. While he was doing that, Piccolo's hand moved down, tracing the bumps on Gohan's tight stomach. His hand reached for the knot in Gohan's waistband. Gohan made a noise of protest as Piccolo moved out of his reach. Then he saw what Piccolo had done. "Piccolo, stop! Kami, what if the neighbors see us?"

"Too late." Piccolo lowered his head.

"Piccolo! Piccolo-ohhh." said Gohan in a much different context. Piccolo smiled to himself against Gohan's thigh, then started teasing him with licks and nuzzles. Gohan panted and squirmed, frustrated and eager for something more than Piccolo's teasing. Gohan rolled his head and caught sight of the road again. "Piccolo, what if they really do see us?"

Piccolo growled. "They won't." His tongue flicked out.

"Ahhn."

"Now be silent. The only word coming out of your mouth should be my name."

"But-"

Piccolo fully took Gohan into his mouth. Gohan was silenced.

Looking up into the beautiful June night, Gohan admired the starry sky and ceased worrying about the neighbors. The pleasure Piccolo was giving him was too much. In fact, it was getting harder and harder to concentrate on the stars, really hard- "Aaagh!!!" Piccolo gave one last suck and the stars disappeared as Gohan squeezed his eyes shut. Every muscle in his body tensed and his hands dug into grass, such was the intensity of his orgasm. He lay there, gasping and shuddering from the after effects. Piccolo kept his mouth on him until the last shiver.

Piccolo spat out Gohan's seed, now mixed with his own spit, into his hand. He had been careful to swallow as little as possible. They needed all he had. Piccolo stood up. With a shift of his hips his purple pants fell off, revealing an impressive erection. Gohan had yet to get him into the habit of wearing underwear.

"Here, let me help." From where he had been laying, Gohan now got onto his knees in front of Piccolo. He took Piccolo's own hand and wrapped the fingers around his erection. Gohan then wrapped his hands around and slid up and down Piccolo's length, spreading the moisture. Surprised, Piccolo let out a noise that was somewhere between a groan and a growl. Gohan smiled up at him, not a hint of shyness showing in those green eyes. Piccolo scowled and dropped to his knees, gripping Gohan's hair with his free hand. Gohan closed his eyes, concentrating on nothing but the fierce kiss. Indeed, he was so busy dueling tongues that Gohan thought nothing of it when he felt his arms being lifted. So he was surprised when he suddenly found himself flipped over on his stomach and pinned down by Piccolo's weight. Piccolo held Gohan's arms above his head, one hand gripping both wrists.

Piccolo's tongue flicked out, licking Gohan's back like a cat and sending shivers all up and down his spine. He would pause here and there to kiss or suckle a certain spot. Piccolo's lips hovered over a rough patch of skin, at the base of Gohan's spine. His tongue darted out experimentally. Gohan flinched. Liking the reaction, Piccolo thoroughly licked Gohan's tail spot, wrenching involuntary cries from the man. Writhing beneath Piccolo, Gohan tried to get away from the pain/pleasure but Piccolo's hold was true. With the pathetic mewl of a kitten Gohan stopped struggling. Piccolo gave one last lick. Gohan's back arched inward at the sensation.

Piccolo smiled to himself. Oh yes, Gohan was definitely ready, but still... Piccolo's tongue flicked over Gohan's butt cheeks. They tensed. Piccolo mouthed the flesh and suckled. A low moan came deep from within Gohan's body. Piccolo chuckled and decided to have mercy. Gohan was bent in half backwards, almost like a pretzel, from the restraint on his arms. Piccolo relieved the uncomfortable position as he moved back up. He nudged a knee between Gohan's legs and settled his full weight on him. Piccolo chose a side and started knawing on the crook of his neck. His sharp Namekian teeth made slightly painful indents in his skin. Spread out like this, Gohan could feel Piccolo's hot erection pressing into his back while his own was pressed into the cold grass. Gohan's breath came in fast, shallow gasps. He was starting to feel dizzy. "Piccolo," he gasped, "please."

Gohan felt Piccolo's smile against the base of his neck. Piccolo moved and positioned his lips against the delicate shell of Gohan's ear. "Please, what." His deep voice sent vibrations buzzing all the way down Gohan's spine.

Gohan fought back the embarrassment he felt. He had to get this over with. He knew from experience that Piccolo could keep on going like this forever until he got what he wanted. If Gohan had learned one thing about his lover over the year, it was that he had a thing for Gohan- talking dirty. He wanted Gohan to display his wanton lust out loud and the more explicit, the better. "I..." he said, "want you..." Gohan groaned. This'd better be dirty enough. "to fuck me." Gohan sensed, rather than saw, the Cheshire cat-like grin on Piccolo's face.

Piccolo purred. "Your wish is my command." The knee between his legs spread Gohan to the furthest degree. Hands let go to tease Gohan's puckered entrance with a lubricated finger, gently preparing Gohan for what came next. Piccolo positioned himself at Gohan's entrance and leaned forward. Both felt Gohan tighten when Piccolo pushed pass his rim. Gohan tried to relax his muscles as Piccolo entered him slowly, so slowly, until finally Piccolo was buried fully. "Mmmm." he said, well pleased by Gohan's heat.

Piccolo leaned over and restrained Gohan's wrists again, all the while giving slow, agonizing strokes. Gohan wasn't content just to lay there. He bucked his hips impatiently, causing a grunt from his lover. "Are you sure you want that?" As an example, Piccolo pulled out fast and slammed back in.

"Ugh! Yes! Oh, yesss." Piccolo picked up the pace in response. Gohan got on all fours to make access easier. Piccolo growled sexily and pounded into him, each thrust angling to hit his lover's sweet spot. Below, Gohan lay on his forearms, his head resting between them. He closed his eyes and listened. The chirping of the crickets, practically drowned out by the fast pants coming from himself. Which in turn was countered by Piccolo's hoarse breathing above. Gohan opened his eyes and felt. Damp grass brushing against his skin, the rocking of his hips as Piccolo's thrust into him- all so satisfying, and yet not. Gohan's member throbbed, as if to remind him of its neglection. Gohan reached back, only to have his hand slapped away. Piccolo kept thrusting while giving light strokes with his fingers. Gohan cried out and gave up all hope of coherent thought. He came.

Gohan's muscles clenched down on Piccolo's tip as he was pulling out. His hips slammed back in of their accord. Piccolo threw his head back and roared, spilling his seed deep into Gohan. Every muscle in his body tightened painfully- and then they relaxed. Gohan and Piccolo fell, landing together in a heap of tangled limbs.

Green hands traced the red imprints of their grip, left on the pale flesh of their lover's hips.

"Piccolo... We can't stay like this out here."

"Right." Both of them remembered what had happened the first and last time they did that. It wasn't pleasant. Piccolo groaned from the effort of getting up. Both stumbled into the house butt nekkid.

"Here." said Gohan. "We can sleep in my old room." They tumbled onto Gohan's bed and fell asleep instantly, not even bothering to cover up.

In the middle of the night Piccolo shivered and started to wake up, becoming aware of the sudden drop in temperature. His eyes fully snapped open at the gasp of a woman. He saw the outline of Chi-Chi standing in the doorway.

"But why? How could you?" wailed the heartbroken mother.

Piccolo's eyes widened but then narrowed. He was sick of explaining his actions to people when it was really none of their business. He swore to himself that this would be the last time. "Gohan needs me. And if he needs me to be his lover, so be it."

"Gohan needs you! You- you- monster! He needs a nice girl to make him happy. Why, if Videl were here-"

"Videl is dead!" snarled Piccolo. "She isn't coming back and the sooner you remember that, the better. I can make Gohan happy. I will. And no one," Piccolo pointed one taloned finger in Chi-Chi's direction and sneered, "including the ghost of his overbearing mother, will get in the way." Piccolo took a corner of bed sheet and wrapped it possessively around Gohan, effectively ending the conversation. Chi-Chi was left with her mouth hanging open.

Gohan stirred. "Nn, Piccolo-san?" he asked drowsily. "Are you talking to someone?"

"Sh, go back to sleep. You're hearing things." Piccolo kissed each eye, forcing Gohan to close them. He gave in and snuggled closer to Piccolo.

Piccolo looked up from the content face of his lover to the doorway. There was nothing there to see. No dead woman, no angry shocked mother, only the tiniest ghost of a whisper.

"O-overbearing? But I only want what's best for my baby."

THE END of Piccolo's First Kiss - Part 3.


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Oo, the ending's creepy, ne? Just wait until you read Part 4. Anyhoo, this story is dedicated to my true-blue friend Amejisuto Muun because she finally convinced me that it was alright to do hentai for the sake of hentai. Also, I disagree with Tomo-chan on Gohan and Piccolo's age differences. Piccolo is 8 years older than Gohan, not four.

A/N #2: Oops! Turns out I'm wrong. The difference is 4 years. *grins sheepishly* Gomen.

aishetaru - I love you.

ani - brother.

don shi te? - why?

gomen - sorry.

gomen nasai - very sorry.

koi - an affectionate petname for a boyfriend/girlfriend.

kuso shinsei - holy shit.

soyoboro - farewell or Fare thee well.

nani?! - what?!

ne? - no?

oniichan - brother.

Tenki - platform? aka Kami's Lookout.

P.S. Kudos to anyone who points out the dirty pun in this story! Clue: It involves everyone's favorite Namek. ;)