Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pink Shirt ❯ Part Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Don't own em', no money made from this, its just for fun to humour my depraved self.
 
A/N: Roughly takes place a year after Buu, not that it is relevant at all.
 
PG - Rated PG for parental guidance, if you can actually get your parents to sit down and read this with you, well now I'd be surprised lol. Not really needed however, you'll only find a sinister prince out to get revenge.
 
 
P I N K S H I R T
 
Part Five
 
 
**At the Restaurant**
 
 
Sabotage. A win win situation for Vegeta it was. He would get Kakarot back for all the trouble he'd been through the past few days. Revenge! After all it was only fair right? He watched keenly but subtly as not to draw attention to himself as Kakarot and his banshee entered the restaurant and were escorted to their seats.
 
He stifled a giggle at the sight of the baka, he looked as ridiculous as ever. Sure enough he was wearing his pink shirt to boot, but he also wore dark purple dress pants with a matching tie and gray shoes! His banshee wore a pale pink silk dress, full length with a rather long split up the side revealing her creamy legs. The dress itself had golden and purple embroidery patterns all over it. Quite the pair.
 
Vegeta's table was in front of theirs, he was sitting back to back with Chi-Chi. He could her everything they were saying, she was nagging about Goku spending too much time training and going over the benefits if he got a job. Vegeta had thought just to ruin Kakarot, but after he over heard Chi-Chi having a bitch and moan about Bulma, his Bulma, he sought to ruin her night also.
 
The waiter approached the table with their starters - pumpkin and kumara cream soup, just as he was about to pass his table Vegeta swiftly stuck his leg out tripping the guy up causing him to stumble forward. To his annoyance the waiter, Charles he introduced himself as, juggles the two bowls spilling some of the contents on himself and the floor, but none of the other two. Damn!
 
He missed his chance with their main course and even their drinks too! Vegeta was frustrated to no end going through all the hassle of his disguise, and booking the table. He decided he needed to take a more drastic approach, he slowly stood from his place at the table and stalked towards the bathroom.
 
Once inside the bathroom, he calmed himself and concocted a plan. He was about to wreak havoc upon the entire restaurant just to get his way, 'whatever it takes' he told himself. He exited the bathroom and made for the kitchen.