Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pink Shirt ❯ Part Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Okay, now if you've made it this far you should well and truly know by now that I don't own em' nor do I claim to.
 
PG - Have no idea why, some minor offensive language maybe?? Um, yeah thats about it.
 
A/N: Sorry guys, I know that each part to this fic has been rather short, or really, short lol, but I'm going to make it up to you with this one.
 
 
 
 
P I N K S H I R T
 
 
Part Six
 
 
The prince dashed out of the bathroom and ducked quickly into the unguarded kitchen. Soon after he sneaked back and went to his table, he sat with a huge sinister grin plastered across his face. 'Let the games begin'.
 
Not so long after the prince returned to his seat the chaos was about to start. The waiter, Charles, approached table six with their soups, placing them on the table, then proceeded back to the kitchen. On table six sat an elderly couple. The woman had a stuck up prune face, that looked worse with her graying hair pulled into tight curls with some sort of hair ornament, it complimented her sequined blue top well, that was the only nice thing about the old bag, Vegeta noted. Her husband had a walking stick tucked neatly under the table at his feet, perfect!
 
He watched as both the “oldies” brought the soup spoons expectantly to their awaiting mouths. At the same time this was happening the plate with the dead bugs he had found conveniently in the kitchen were about to be served to the young couple on what looked to be their first date. Vegeta proceeded in pulling out his lighter from inside his pants pocket. Then discreetly splashed his shot of vodka he had ordered at the bottom of Kakarot's table cloth.
 
And so it began. First the “oldies” spat out the soup making a mess and a loud blowing noise as they did so, which if it hadn't already caught everyones attention, the womans shouting at the waiter sure did. Then a young womans scream echoed throughout the restaurant as she found the planted bugs in her salad, it was such a pained sounding shriek that Kakarot jumped up and got into his fighting stance.
 
Now while everyones attention was on the noisy women at opposite ends of the restaurant, Vegeta reached down at the vodka soaked tablecloth and lit it with his lighter. Immediately it caught fire. Soon Chi-Chi's screeches were heard thrown into the commotion, almost drowning out the others. Everyone started to scream and run around looking for the next 'FIRE EXIT'. Vegeta laughed to himself at the chaos that was unfolding before him, “Oh God, we're all gonna die!!” some man yelled as he clawed his way to the nearest exit. Kakarot was too busy trying to calm his banshee down that he didn't notice when the fire spread and started to burn at his pants, he let out a squeak dropped to the floor and started rolling round.
 
Food wasn't the only thing being thrown around the once serene restaurant. There were drinks, flowers, handbags and furniture flying around all over the place. To add to the commotion further Vegeta yelled, “Somebody call the fire brigade, we're gonna die!” which plenty others copied suit soon after.
 
By the end of it all the prince had succeeded in ruining the evening for the couple and the shirt too! Now he was truly going to get his revenge on the baka for the hell he went through with Bulma. Smirking to himself at his genius, first the thinking up of his “conditions contract”, tricking Kakarot into signing without him seeing the fine print,and now this. He looked over the “carnage”, 'yes true genius'.
 
 
**The Next Day**
 
 
Vegeta would have gotten to Kakarot's humble abode sooner if it weren't for his “Super Hold Gel” in his hair. It took seven washes before it finally budged under the pressure of the persistent prince. Bulma had been yelling at him to hurry up, then wouldn't let up when they ran out of hot water. But it went blissfully unnoticed as Vegeta dwelt on the happenings of last night and of what was to come.
 
Vegeta banged a few times on the door, finally Goten answered, Vegeta uncharacteristically bent down ruffled Goten's hair and asked sweetly “Is your daddy home?”, a little surprised but still naive enough not to think anything of it replied in his cute childish voice, “No, he and mama went to the dry cleaners”.
 
He waited there at the house with Goten and Gohan, watched some stupid movie “Snow White”, he hated it although he secretly wished he had a magic mirror. Finally the time came when Kakarot arrived home, shirt in hand and Chi-Chi nowhere to be seen. Perfect.