Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Relationships ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Basic legal mumbo-jumbo.

AN: This is another series from me so tell what you think.

* * *

Her blood red nails dug into his well-toned chest. Her moans of pleasure driving him closer and closer to completion, as she rocked back and forth on top of him. At the climax of his release he murmured the words that lay so heavily his heart, "I love you, Bulma."

Her body stiffened as she found her own release and she collapsed on top of him. When her breathing slowed, she gently placed her lips to his and murmured, "And I love you, Vegeta."

Vegeta?!

~*~

Yamucha sat up straight in his bed. He ran his hands through his hair, sweat beading his forehead. "So, you're going to haunt me in the day too," he murmured. That's what it was after all, a haunting. He had come to expect her at night, but now she even chased him in the light of day.

The dreams were always the same. They'd be dancing or having a picnic or making love. Having a wonderful time just being together, then everything would shatter when she called him by his name, as if she'd been with him all along.

He ran his hand over his face and glanced at his clock. 2:30. Damn! I'm going to be late, he thought. He climbed out of bed and walked into his bathroom. He had decided to take a quick nap before he had to spend yet another afternoon watching them together. It was so strange that after all these years he would start to dream of her. He turned on the faucet and started to wash his face.

Then again maybe it wasn't so strange.

Lately he hadn't looked at the string of super models in his life the same way. Something was changing. He remembered Bulma calling it `Growing up' when she had tried to explain her involvement with Vegeta. He was growing up. One-night stands and all night partying no longer held the same appeal. He wanted home, family, and stability. And the only person he could imagine it with already had it.

He dabbed his face with a towel and walked back into his room. He quickly donned a red and white Tommy shirt and a pair of khaki pants. He looked himself over in the mirror and after running his hand through his hair, he walked out the front door of his condo. He opted to fly instead of drive because it was such a beautiful day. The perfect day for a Briefs Bar-B-Que.

He landed on the front lawn of the Capsule Corporation to a very common sight. Trunks and Vegeta were exchanging an array of blows that would have left the average man seeing stars. To them, it was just an unconventional form of father/son bonding. Though obviously outmatch, the lavender hared demi-Saiyan-jin prince was giving as good as he got.

Trunks, Yamucha thought with a sad smile. The son that should have been his. Everyone talked of how much the boy's birth had change and shaped his father, but nobody knew just how much he had changed his life.

When he and Bulma had broke up that last time, he had thought nothing of it. They had broken up before and they would break up again. It had been five months and he had been training non-stop for the approaching android threat. He decided to take a break and have some…fun. The first person that had come to his mind was Bulma Briefs. He figured it was time for them to start their `get back together' routine. Usually he'd buy flowers and go plead with her for another chance. She'd yell and complain about him not appreciating her and that she needed time to think about their next step. They normally spent the rest of the night (and much of the next week) making love at his place.

Imagine his surprise when he saw that someone had beat him to the punch. His first thought had been that it was his baby but she had quickly set him straight on that though she had kept the baby's father a secret for the moment. He had noticed the change in her. She was no longer the girl that wanted to party and play forever any more. She was a woman, an adult and way beyond his reach. It was in this meeting that he had first noticed the new twinkle in her eye. He hadn't been able to place it then but now he saw it every time she looked at the ill-tempered Saiyan prince.

Yamucha was snatched from his memories as the two warriors broke apart to catch their breath.

"You're getting slow, old man," the sixteen-year-old panted.

"And yet I'm still quicker than you, boy," responded his father.

Trunks smirked.

The trademark family smile made Yamucha shake his head. No, he was wrong. Trunks could never have been his son. Then he wouldn't be Trunks.

"Uncle Yamucha!"

Yamucha turned to see the little blue hared princess that he adored running towards him. He squatted down and scooped her up then stood back up.

"Hey kiddo! Whatcha' been up to?" he asked.

"I was helping Momma and Grandma with the picnic," she said proudly.

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"Good girl!" he beamed at her. Kami, how she looked like her mother, he thought.

"Hey Yamucha!"

He looked at the door and there she stood. She looked great in the causal blue jeans and pink Capsule Corp. T-shirt.

"Hi Bulma."

"You're the first one here so you can help Trunks and Vegeta set up the tables," she said.

"Sure Bulma," he said. She smiled. Man, he loved her smile.

"See Vegeta, you should take notes for Yamucha on being more agreeable," she said turning to her husband.

Vegeta grunted and walked up the stairs, stopping in front of her. "There's nothing I can learn for that weakling," he said before he passed her and entered the house.

Bulma rolled her eyes skyward and sighed, "Saiyans," she said on a smile. She winked at her son as he followed his father into the house.

Yamucha smiled. The twinkle was still there.

She turned and entered the house, motioning for him to follow.

He did, still carrying the little princess.

* * *

Tell me what you guys think of this one. Thanks for reading.