Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Capsule Corps Lemonade ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 17
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon ball Z. Toriyama and Funimation do. This is Fan fiction and I don't get paid for writing this!
Rated R for implied situations and language. Nothing gratuitously full out LEMON, but a citrus limey taste here!

"Okay, mind explaining WHAT the hell is going on?" Bulma stammered.
"Stop asking foolish questions, Bulma, and come with me," Vegeta answered.
"I won't till you explain!" she snapped. Vegeta swept her up in his arms and levitated three feet above the floor. Bulma squealed indignantly as Vegeta flew through the house, up the stairs and to their room.
He kicked open the door, still carrying a totally confused woman in his arms into the cool quiet darkness of the bedchamber.
"I don't get this… what on earth?” she asked. Vegeta unceremoniously tossed her onto the vast bed. Under her she felt silk sheets, and strange slippery flat things. Turning away, Vegeta walked over to close and lock the door behind them.
"Quiet Bulma. I didn't give you permission to speak," Vegeta smirked. He sat on the edge of the bed, and crawled across it.
"You jerk, I won't do anything till you explain," she stammered. Vegeta's hand slid up her inner thigh. Growling he straddled her with jeans clad thighs, pushing down on her from above.
"If you'll be quiet I shall, my little blue minx," Vegeta purred. Leaning over he kissed her lips softly, then slid his tongue forth to taste her.
"You're insane!" she gasped. Vegeta pulled off his sweatshirt, throwing it to the side casually. Reaching under him he cupped her breasts, moving off to straddle her legs lower down.
"I have good reason. It's not every day a Prince gets some sense kicked into him," said Vegeta with a sigh.
"WHAT?"
"Bulma, listen to me," Vegeta said quickly. He raised his finger and aimed a ki blast over her head. It streaked across several dozen candles that twinkled. In the flickering glow she saw she was lying on a bed covered in rose petals.
"Ohhh Vegeta, I didn't think you'd had a romantic bone in your body!"
"I consulted with Kakkarot's loud mate," said Vegeta.
"Is Goku…"
"He is on his way now," said Vegeta. "And his brat said that his dreams confirmed this. But tonight I must deal with you."
"DEAL with me? Vegeta!"
"Shh," he hissed into her ear. He reached down to tug at her shirt. She sat up partly so he could pull it off. His fingers slid down her warm flesh, to rest on her belly momentarily before working on the button on her jeans. Hot breath fanned her face, then down her bare skin goospimpling with the intensity. All over her bare skin he slid ungloved hands, tingling with the tiniest bit of ki to sooth her sore muscles.
"Vegeta-Chan, what are you buttering me up for?" she asked.
"What makes you say that?"
"You're being VERY nice."
"Simply this, I did not trust what you said regarding the boy. And I wished to correct my oversight," said Vegeta. He peeled back the covers, pulling them both inside the silk sheets.
"You don't always do that… with this," she whispered. "I can't believe it."
"Bulma, you matter to me greatly," said Vegeta. "And I desire you. That's all that you need know."
"But Trunks, you were ready to… now you're all hunky dory! What the hell happened?"
"Trunks happened," said Vegeta, rolling her on top of him. He pulled her into a hungry deep kiss that made her squeal through his lips with delight.
"You called him by his name. what changed your mind?" Bulma gasped.
"He's quite an annoying brat, just like his mother," said Vegeta, purring into her ear.
"His… mother… you mean you admit…"
"Hmmm," Vegeta answered. Again he flipped her over, pinning her wrists by her face.
"You sneaky son of a BITCH!" she gasped.
"I have no relation to canines, it's simian," he snickered, licking the scar on her neck before biting it open.
"OWWW!" she screamed, flinching as he bit down and lapped her blood.
"Mate me," he whispered. "Mate with me, my little blue haired minx…"
"Oh, Vegeta," she sighed deeply, then let him make love to her.
Much later, Vegeta licked her blood from his lips. Bulma lay sated against her Prince, savoring the sweetness of his blood that she'd lapped delicately along with the tingling of his ki throughout her. They sighed in mutual pleasure at the closeness they shared at this moment.
"Vegeta?" she asked, tracing his scars as she always did.
"Hmm?" he asked, opening on eye to look at her.
"Please tell me what made you so nice to Trunks."
"I'm not NICE," he snorted, turning over to face her.
"I mean civil," she corrected, biting his ear.
"That's better," Vegeta snorted. "Honestly who do you think I am?"
"That's a good question. Where's my Vegeta and what have you DONE with him, buster?" she snapped, thumping his chest.
"That boy is every bit as arrogant despite the sickeningly sweet courtly manners he portrays," Vegeta smirked. "A dangerous combination. He dared say things that would cause me to slay most beings."
"Huh?" Bulma asked, sitting up to let the blankets fall. Vegeta snared her on top of him, kissing her hard for a moment.
"There are special ways of initiating a boy into the rites of becoming a Saiyan man," said Vegeta. "I am going to train him as a true Saiyan warrior… starting tomorrow…"
"Um, is that a BAD thing?"
"Depends on your perspective. He was most adequate, but rough. There's much we can teach each other," said Vegeta.
"This is not real," she whispered.
"It's not every day a man meets his son, and gets his ass kicked. And don't you DARE tell a soul."
"Vegeta," she gasped.
"Naturally. That boy has three times the power at his age that I did… but he's sloppy," said Vegeta critically.
"Vegeta, he survived when the others were killed."
"Pure chance. Not that he did not do an adequate job of dispatching Frieza, but he relies too much on his Super Saiyan form. I will take the pup and make a warrior of him, worthy of our Saiyan heritage," Vegeta crowed.
"But he's half human, I don't want him to be…"
"He'll be hard and strong, able to face whatever is thrown at him. And so will OUR son," Vegeta said quickly. "Not everyone has the chance to perfect techniques. Then when he returns to his time he can avenge his father properly."
"But…"
"Bulma, he's a halfway decent boy. Someone needs to make a man of him," Vegeta said slowly. "I'm not a simpering sentimental idiot like Kakkarot. But I can be a good father, even if I can't be a 'daddy'. I won't sell him into his enemy's hands. I'd rather die."
"And let him have some of his strength from his mother," said Bulma.
"He has to fight if someone sees that purple hair on him in school," Vegeta smirked.
"Where did you get that ring buster?"
"I figured it was socially acceptable, even if not Shinto tradition, for a married man to wear one. That is what your parents do," he said.
"You never said anything before."
"There is one for you as well," he said, pulling something out from under her pillow.
"Oho Vegeta."
"We are mates, woman. I won't have someone getting confused on this manner. Now, will you put it on the appropriate finger or not?"
"You put it on me," she said, holding up her hand. Vegeta slid the band identical to his on her finger, and then nipped the end.
"Now everyone will know."
"What about weakness?"
"The boy and I will train here, and protect you," said Vegeta quickly. "And when I go to train in space, he and Kakkarot's brat will protect you here at Capsule. The boy will defend his mother as he promised."
"But you said you'd…"
"I will train here for a time. AT least till the brat knows the basics… and then I will go into space and become stronger. Trunks will stay here and defend you and the unborn child till I get back. I won't leave you defenseless. He will continue to train in my GR here, and when I am satisfied I will come back. It's Saiyan tradition for a mated male to spend four months apart from his mate."
"Trunks?"
"Will protect you here as he has in his time. I won't leave you alone," said Vegeta. "If he's a true Saiyan he'll do this task for me."
"Vegeta, I love you," Bulma whispered.
"I know Bulma, I do. For the first time there should be no doubt that I am beginning to comprehend what that word means," Vegeta whispered, stroking her cheek. Bulma reached up to kiss him as he drew her into his arms. Again they sealed their mating bond by making love as a husband and wife.