Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Raw Material ( Chapter 26 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
Raw Material
Author's Notes:
Prince Vegeta manages to stop Nappa and Raditz, filling them in on his current status as Bulma's husband.  But when Lunch and Stellari catch the eyes of his soldiers, he does nothing to discourage them.  Why not?
***
For the next hour she sat under a palm tree at Master Roshi's island, bound to the side of one of the hunkiest males she had ever encountered. Dr. Stellari couldn't deny she was terrified, nevertheless she thrilled secretly at the touch of Raditz' strong hand on her hip. Ever since they landed next to Nappa, he had not let go of her for a single minute. Tendrils of spiky hair brushed against her cheek and caused her nose to twitch.
Midway through Nappa's explanation, she immersed her fingers in the dark waterfall of spikes. Somewhere between feathers and horsehair they felt. It was a smooth silky texture with inherent stiffness unlike human hair but no less luxurious. Raditz glanced down when he felt the slight pull of something manipulating his long hairs. Amusement wrote itself across his harsh angled face beholding the woman playing with his follicular abundance. He had to admit he enjoyed a female actually thinking his hair was sexy instead of effeminate.
Not that Raditz hadn't had experience with both sexes. When one is on a ship dominated by males one was bound to experiment. There was Turles, who had indoctrinated him at a young age to the pleasures of the flesh, but it was always Raditz that was the conqueror even as a youth. Much like the Spartans who saw that true pure love was epitomized by a young man in the bloom of youth overseen by an elder protector. Others teased him mercilessly for this, and he responded by chasing down any advances from females who batted an eyelash. Not all of them came to fruition, because they were either teases, or far too filthy for his tastes. Raditz didn't like to use a playground that was well broken in. Many females dared not approach him for fear that prime grade beefcake like him would naturally chose the shapeliest women.
He shared a strange kinship with Yamcha. When the two warriors had engaged in battle a silent understanding passed between them. Now he sat beside a mature mother of two, with comely features resembling a Saiyan female. Most Females had dark hair ranging from brown to black, but there were a few who were blonde from time to time. Like Chablis, Nappa's eldest daughter. She often dyed her hair to fit in, the object of ridicule. Almost no Saiyan males had hair lighter then brown.
Stellari felt something flicker against her leg. It then snaked around her waist, at the same time Raditz let go of her waist to sit down. She tried to get up, only to find she couldn't because something bound her to sit down. Annoyed she glanced down to see a furry band had latched itself around her waist partway, holding her at his side so their hips touched. "Crap," she thought, remembering what she had heard about Saiyan tails and how it was suicide to touch them.
Lightly she brushed her finger over the fur, hoping he wouldn't kill her for this. A low growl emanated from the male next to her, but she gingerly dragged her finger over the fur, only touching the surface and not contacting the skin beneath. This caused the tail to spasm, but tighten around her waist instead of loosen. Baring his teeth, the elder son of Bardock grabbed her hip and dragged her halfway onto his bend knee. Lips close to her ear he whispered, "I'd be VERY careful what you do, female. You could get yourself killed touching a Saiyan's tail."
"Then why is your tail touching me, huh?" she whispered, shivering with terror for the first time since seeing him. "And I'm not TOUCHING the tail, just the soft fur…"
"Humph very amusing," he grumbled, unable to keep the tip from flickering as his tail unhitched and lay across her lap. Like a cat's it remained still save an occasional jerk upwards. Teasingly it landed over one of the hands folded on her lap as she interlaced her fingers.
"Then get this damn thing out of my lap, you moron," she growled under her breath.
"And what if I don't feel like it, eh?" he challenged back.
"Then don't bitch to me about what might happen. You're deliberately teasing me, aren't you? Seeing if I'm stupid enough to tempt fate?" she glared up at him. A grin twitched the corner of his lips, accompanied by the wrapping of his tail around her left wrist. She jolted on his lap, almost losing her balance as she landed across his muscular thighs. Her right hand reflexively braced back to stop her fall, but instead got sandwiched between her bottom and Raditz' left thigh. Gritting her teeth she felt cold metal squeezing against her hand, her wrist bent awkward.
"Do you MIND!" Vegeta snarled at him. "I'm trying to have a serious discussion. Play your games elsewhere you imbecile!"
"Apologies sire," Raditz glanced up, causing Dr. Stellari to flare beet red with embarrassment. Especially when Bulma glanced quizzically at her sprawled in the Saiyan's lap in a suggestive manner.
"Forgive the whelp sire, you know how we get without…" Nappa started.
"Shut up, idiotic fool! I'm on my last nerve with you! You deliberately deceived and endangered my position on this world with your shenanigans. Why didn't your daughter simply come forward and speak to me directly?" Vegeta snarled at Nappa.
"Because she knows about those tin cans, sire," Raditz answered for Nappa.
"If I need YOUR help, low class scum, I'll ASK for it!" Nappa snapped at him. When Raditz winced Dr. Stellari almost felt sorry for him. He reacted like a dog that had been constantly whipped. Although his face was neutrally stoic, the dark eyes held a hint of pain and embarrassment.
"Explain, son of Bardock. Since I'm getting little sense from this clown," Vegeta glared at him. "And then you can go play with your little female!"
"Vegeta, she's one of my employees!" Bulma yelled.
"Silence, woman. I don't see her objecting," Vegeta glared at her. "Is that not correct, woman?"
"Yes sir, I mean no sir," Dr. Stellari stammered, feeling just as embarrassed at the scrutinizing gaze of her boss and the little terror on her. A muscular arm slid over her, pinning her into his lap and preventing her from getting up.
"Raditz, what's the meaning of this? And I'm not talking about your little game. Are you referring to some half assed plan to try and protect ME from my own judgment?" Vegeta glared at him.
"Begging your pardon Sire, but it was Chablis' idea. Nappa merely followed her suggestions," said Raditz. "And that of my sire."
"You mean to say that third class egghead is still alive? What wish DID that daughter of yours make, Nappa?" Vegeta glared at him.
"Sire," Nappa flinched, afraid Vegeta would blast him with that outstretched hand. "Simply to restore all Saiyans killed at Freeza's hand that were loyal to you!"
"WHAT?" Vegeta glared at him. "Do you realize what that MEANS?"
It was Lunch's turn to feel sorry for Nappa now, because he threw both hands over his face, leaning away from Vegeta's murderous glare. "Whoa, you mean you wished your people back to life?" she asked.
When Nappa licked his lips and stammered behind his upraised hands, Raditz felt it was his turn to clarify things, despite Nappa's verbal abuse of him. He cleared his throat and said, "Not the whole planet, sire. Only about ten thousand of our population was truly loyal to you. Most were loyal to your father, the King."
"Damn it," Vegeta breathed deeply, pressing his eyes shut in pain. He whirled around, arms hugging himself more then crossing over his chest. Bulma saw his face crumpling with hurt and rejection that nobody should feel.
"We had to be careful," Raditz further explained. "In case there were agents of the one who made those androids. Chablis lived for years as a double agent. After being a member of Turles's crew, she integrated with the indigenous population. Then when she was freed, by the actions of this little one," and here he gave Dr. Stellari a little squeeze before continuing.
"My daughter only served you, my prince," Nappa said quietly. He lowered his hands, still on his knees before Vegeta.
"Why?" Vegeta asked softly, shaking his head.
"Because I had failed you before, Sire. And I couldn't bring myself to show weakness by making mistakes with the humans here. It was better to draw you out in a battle and get you to find out for yourself what our true motives were. In case the humans were conspiring against you."
"That's the stupidest thing I ever heard!" Vegeta growled, fisting his hands at his hips.
"I knew the inhabitants of this planet saw us as a danger," Raditz said quietly. His hand stroked over Dr. Stellari's back, still anchoring her to his lap.
"Sire, we weren't sure if this female was your chosen mate or not. We had to find out what was true and what wasn't," said Nappa. "So I thought…"
"Am I hallucinating or did the word 'think' cross your lips, Nappa?" Vegeta snickered, peering over one shoulder at his former bodyguard.
"Actually it was the whelp that came up with the details," Nappa blushed. "Blame him."
"Raditz, you are an imbecile," Vegeta glared at him. "But you do have your justifications. I see now that your intent was to get me alone with you, by holding Capsule hostage. If it was truly my domain then I would defend it as a true Saiyan warrior, showing you what was mine."
"Yes Sire," said Raditz. "And even now, I'm sure Chablis is explaining to the other one what our plane entails."
"Is my father alive?" asked Vegeta.
"We don't know," said Raditz.
"But Kakkarot killed you," said Vegeta.
"Piccolo did," said Bulma.
"She worded the wish as follows," Nappa said. "I wish that all Saiyans killed by Freeza and in the duty to the Prince who are loyal to him be brought back to life."
"So, that means you as well," Vegeta sighed. His white armored vest heaved in and out from the movement of his diaphragm. Each inward breath drew him closer to the reality of what had transpired.
"Those loyal to you are scattered over the galaxy. Most are on Idsarjin Prime. Turles is rounding the others up as we speak. He remains outside this solar system, awaiting the results of our reunion with you, your Majesty," Raditz said.
"We want to help you fight the Androids," said Nappa. "To atone for our past failures in your service."
"You realize the Z warrior clowns see you as mortal foes," said Vegeta reluctantly. "And I doubt you'll be of any help."
"You once saw Piccolo as an enemy," said Raditz quietly. "I'm certain if we remain in a place unseen by the populace, we can train so we may again serve you loyally, your Majesty."
"Vegeta, are you sure of this?" Bulma asked quietly.
"You will not leave my sight, both of you. And you will remain at Capsule till I determine what is to be done with you," said Vegeta, turning to face them.
"I won't have them terrorizing my employees," Bulma snapped.
"This is why I shall have Trunks and myself take these two to a remote location owned by Capsule. We will train in secret. Perhaps in the depths of space," Vegeta said quietly. "And to prove that they will not harm the humans, they will take the two females they have chosen with them."
"Vegeta, no!" Bulma protested.
"Do you trust me or not, woman?" Vegeta asked, turning to her. He brushed her hair from her cheek.
"I… I can't let you do this. They'll…"
"We don't wanna hurt 'em," Nappa glanced up at her. "I swear they won't be harmed, Mistress."
Bulma's eyes widened at the use of the term Mistress. She glanced back at Vegeta. "So, you're telling me you'll put these two into space with Lunch and Dr. Stellari, and that's all it will take?"
"They will remain in a secret desert location known only to me, and Trunks," said Vegeta quietly. "He and I have trained in a remote place away from humans. It will be suitable for them. And you will remain here where it's safe. I cannot endanger you and our child by remaining here. The battle must be taken away from here."
"What do we tell the guys?" asked Lunch quietly. "Even if I agree to this? Tien's gonna be pissed."
"If it's going to save the world, I'll go willingly, Dr. Briefs," said Dr. Stellari.
"Chablis will continue to teach them the culture of Earth," said Vegeta. "And Trunks and I shall push their powers to the limits. Your task is to reassure your loser friends that no harm has been done. We will keep to our business if they keep to theirs."
"Piccolo won't agree, and Goku wont' either. But I'll do what you say, Vegeta. Because you're my husband," Bulma said quietly, hugging herself.
"I'll go. I wanna show this monkey boy a thing or two," said Lunch. "Someone's gotta keep an eye on the nerd over there since she's gonna play wild monkey!"
"Good I knew you'd see reason. Now, Nappa, Raditz, take your females and come with me. You will remain here Bulma, and Trunks will bring you back to Capsule," said Vegeta.
Bulma watched Lunch fidgeting. Nappa reached down and carefully picked Lunch up in his arms like she was porcelain. Raditz lifted Dr. Stellari into his arms with care, and stood up with a grunt. Seeing the two Saiyans handling the humans with such care reassured Bulma that Vegeta had control over the two monsters.
"I want to go with you," she said quietly. "Just this once."
"As you wish," Vegeta sighed. He reached his arm out to Bulma, and gently wrapped it around her waist. Bulma slid her arm around his neck, and pressed her face into his neck. She knew the day would come when she would have to choose between her love and her friends. The only catch was she didn't realize it would be so soon.
***
Raditz and Nappa had chosen spots not far from the complex to spend time getting to know the females they had carried off. Bulma had thrown down capsules containing small houses for the two Saiyans, inviting them to make use of the facilities to bathe and eat.
"Get yourself cleaned up, and report back this evening. I shall speak to you then," said Vegeta.
"Vegeta… I don't think that this is a good idea," Bulma stammered.
"I trust you two have guessed you have been requested to make my men feel at home?" Vegeta glanced at both of them.
"I'm not nuts about it, but since nobody else has the balls, I'm gonna make sure bright eyes behaves," said Lunch, grabbing Nappa's huge arm. "Right. You won't disobey me, or else you're history!"
"I wouldn't dream of it, little one," Nappa grinned down at her.
"Move it!" Lunch glared at him, pressing a neutrino disrupter into his back. "This thing can neutralize your powers in a snap, so no funny business."
"Hmm, a female after my own heart," Nappa grinned. Lunch had grabbed Nappa's hand, jerking him after her into the small unit while he shot Raditz a grin.
"This way, Raditz," said Dr. Stellari, shyly putting her hand in that of the hulking warrior standing to her left.
"Lead on, Professor," Raditz chuffed with mirth. He winked at Nappa who had just disappeared into his capsule house, then bowed to Vegeta.
"I'll be okay," Dr. Stellari nodded to Bulma. She sighed deeply, watching Dr. Stellari leading Raditz like a child into the other capsule house. Vegeta rested his hand on her shoulder, giving it a squeeze.
"You won't regret this, Bulma," Vegeta said softly. "Now we must plan what our next move is. They will not hurt your friends I swear."
"Why Vegeta?"
"They need female companionship. No Saiyan male is hostile when his ego is stroked, or other things," Vegeta said with a sly grin.
"Asshole," Bulma glared at him.
***
Lunch led Nappa into her capsule house by the hand. As soon as the door shut, the tables were twisted. Nappa had looked into her green eyes and seen her desire. Her whole body reeked with female lust and heat. She had dropped her gun and strode forwards when Nappa leaned down. His tail snaked out and he snared her in his grasp. Lunch latched arms around his neck and growled when she crushed her face to his. Nappa's kiss was dominating and strong, meant to show a woman who was boss. His hands wandered over to squeeze her breasts and butt with strong pinches that would leave bruises. With tingling desire radiating in her loins she had buried her gasp of arousal in that kiss and bitten his tongue. Nappa had withdrawn from the kiss with a smirk, licking his blood off his face.
"You're begging for it, aren't you? Poor little girl I can SMELL you in heat. Well I'm more then happy to give it to you," Nappa purred.
"You think you're so tough? You guys are all alike! You fuck us and run!"
"I will fuck you over and over woman. We both need it, and you reek with sex. I can smell you growing wet just looking at me. Want some HELP?" Nappa laughed as he cupped her breasts. She felt him holding her to his torso with just his tail. One hand cupped and rotated the nipples while he panted with hot volcanic breath into her ear. Panting and mewling she didn't protest as she grabbed his wrist and pulled it down.
"Touch me then, if you're such a badass! I bet you can't last a full hour with me!" she snorted in a challenge. She was scared of the alien, yet intrigued. Had he been the one who killed Tien? If so, how powerful was he? An insane need to get Tien's attention rose in her devious mind, and she saw the lust too great to deny. Here was a man begging to be fucked, and she loved the chance to show him that she could have him at her mercy.
A well-fucked man was not likely to kill, she knew. Eagerly she slid his fingers under her skirt. To her delight Nappa ripped away the scrap of cloth that was an excuse for panties. He pushed his index finger into her core, rubbing up and down. Immediately he found her clit and was pushing against it while carrying her around the small capsule house. No doubt he was looking for the bed.
"Over… THERE…" she moaned, clenching her muscles. Nappa certainty knew a woman's pleasure places because he was fingering her with just the right amount not to hurt but to stave her aching need.
"You like that? A little thing like you deserves to be fucked by a great warrior like me. I'll take your bet. You wanted an hour, I'll give you TWENTY times that, little girl," Nappa chuckled. He lightly dropped her on the center of the bed, then stood over her.
"What are you waiting for?" Lunch asked, panting and staring up at Nappa simply standing over her. His arms folded across his chest, and he made no move towards her.
"I'm not so sure you want my entertainment, girl," he said with a leer. "I'm a hard warrior to please. You think you can handle me?"
Lunch backed away, seeing the playful leer Nappa gave her. "What's your game?"
"Try to guess," Nappa laughed, unfolding his hands. His tail swayed to and fro, and Lunch saw the probing tip of his tongue licking his chops. Suddenly she wanted him to grab her and throw her down. Just standing there not knowing what he was going to do next was driving her mad with fear and want.
"You bastard I can take anything you can throw at me! Aren't you going to fuck and ravish me? Isn't that what you WANT?" Lunch spat.
"Saiyans take what they want," Nappa licked his lips. "But we like to play with our prey."
"Gimmie a break," Lunch laughed in his face. "You're some big talker…"
"Am I? You think you know me, the Great Nappa so well?" he snickered, putting one knee on the bed. Still he kept his distance. She retreated, sensing the cobra like stare pinning her like a deer for the kill.
"You're a tough guy. You like to hunt and raise hell, don't you?" Lunch panted.
"You're half right, woman. And right now I'm going to see how badly you're going to beg me to bed you," Nappa snickered.
***
Her hand sweated in the grip of the tall dark warrior. Raditz demurely followed her like an obedient dog, keeping a close watch on her swaying hips and shapely legs. She was stocky and sturdy like many an older Saiyan female, causing a strange tingling over his entire body. A sense of relaxation fell over him being in her presence, for he felt that she wasn't going to play games with him.
"Do you want something to eat? I'm sure the capsule fridge has something. I warn you I'm not the best cook, but I can make a mean instant meal," she said quietly.
"Whatever you think is sufficient. Most of us prefer raw meat from time to time. Are you nervous?" Raditz asked. He lowered himself to sit down on the large sofa, which creaked a bit under his weight. He let go of Dr. Stellari, who pulled off her lab coat to reveal her skirt and blouse. She wore slight heels, and her legs were clothed in tan pantyhose. For the first time he saw her body more clearly revealed in the form fitting clothes, and was pleased at what he saw.
"What was that business with your tail," she asked, wandering into the kitchen and digging through the fridge.
"Merely an experiment," said Raditz with a laugh. "I require something to drink."
"Hold on you Neanderthal," she mumbled, grabbing what looked like a bottle of wine. Strangely she felt as if it would appease him rather then the soda. She pulled down two glasses, and uncorked the wine to breathe. Then she rooted through and grabbed several packages of frozen steaks to thaw out. Fresh fruit was arranged on a platter, and she set about loading a tray with various items she figured he'd eat. Knowing how Bulma supplied her 'husband' she knew it was only a drop in the bucket.
"Something with alcohol will suffice," Raditz answered, smelling the tang of ethanol in the air. "Bring it in here, and sit down next to me. I require your company."
"In a minute, jeez!" she snorted, struggling with one of the heavier trays. She set the two she was balancing down on the coffee table, then returned for the bottle of wine and two goblets. Raditz reached down and picked up a slice of cantaloupe between two fingers. He popped it into his mouth, licking juice off his fingers hungrily. His stomach rumbled audibly, causing Dr. Stellari to pop her head up from behind the island.
"Aren't you coming back? I would like to see you in here, small one," Raditz said quietly, turning on his brand of charm.
"You really know how to throw out the come on lines, don't you," she said nervously, setting down the tray. "Hope you drink wine where you come from."
"Hmm, that will do," he said, watching her pour two glasses of Merlot into the crystal goblets. As she crossed over to hand one over to him, he grabbed her hip and tugged her down to sit in his lap.
"Hey, now watch it!" she glared at him. "Just because I'm staying her with you doesn't mean I'm some cheap sleaze!"
"I didn't think you were. You're incredibly bold or foolish to agree so readily to keeping company with me. It's clear that you're contemplating seriously my proposition before," Raditz laughed, snaring her down on his knee as he sipped his wine in two draughts.
"You might as well drink out of the damn bottle," she mumbled, grabbing it by the neck and handing it to him. Laughing, Raditz tipped a bit back, and clinked the bottle to her glass.
"You guess well, small one," Raditz chuffed, setting down the bottle and wiping his mouth off with the back of his gauntleted hand.
"Let's cut to the chase, Raditz. You're expecting me to go to bed with you as well as entertaining you? Right?" she asked.
"You do come out with it don't you? Well, that was my intention, but I'm hardly the boorish barbarian you seem to think me," he laughed.
"Huh, you said think," she shivered.
"Relax, I won't hurt you. I am capable of being careful with my females," Raditz said, rubbing her back soothingly.
"If we do… you know… I'm not a fast lay. I mean are we talking about something more then just a piece of ass?"
"Depends on your disposition. Just realize that after you've bedded a Saiyan you might not find anything else as satisfying," he snickered.
"You're just as full of yourself as a typical human," she snorted. "Big man huh?"
"You'd enjoy being full of me, wouldn't you?" he purred.
"That was one of the worst pickup lines I've heard. And there have been some real doozies," she snorted, knocking back a sip of wine.
"I already have your consent, do I not?" he smirked.
"Jerk," she mumbled, but there was no malice. Raditz tipped a hand under her chin to glance at her face. Strong features and dark eyes. Sighing Dr. Stellari reached up and pulled off her glasses. Raditz turned her to face him so her knees were between him and her body.
"Look at me when I'm speaking to you, female," he ordered gently but firmly. She reached up and pulled the scouter off his face, and he didn't stop her.
"There, now you look better," she said, setting the device down on the coffee table next to her glasses.
Raditz leaned forwards, tipping his nose towards her face. Automatically her hands slid into his hair just before his ears and Dr. Stellari leaned forwards to touch her lips to his. He grunted in shock, tensing as she brushed her tongue over his mouth. Blinking, she glanced at his confused gaze and developing frown. "What?"
"Earth custom?" he mumbled.
"A kiss. Weren't you going to kiss me? Oh duh on me, you're an alien. I guess you don't do that sort of thing," she mumbled, blushing in a manner reminiscent of a schoolgirl.
"Interesting, you may proceed," Raditz nodded quietly. She turned her face to a slight angle, again placing her lips on his. A unique taste that matched her smell crossed his lips, which parted at the action of her tongue gliding sweetly over them. Wine tingled his tongue as he opened his lips and let her breath surge into his mouth. To Dr. Stellari's shock, he remained still, letting her take the lead. He moved her bent knee out of the way of her body so she straddled him, and she broke the kiss with nervousness.
"I'm not a brainless boor like Nappa. I won't break you, human," Raditz promised dark eyes suddenly sincere. The depth astonished her. For a monster he had suddenly become far more human then she had thought. Perhaps it was an act to get her to screw him, but Stellari didn't care. She felt hungry and knew he was a willing partner. She would enjoy this, even if it was painful. Uncomfortably she shifted on his lap, his armor in her way.
"Then do something about the packaging," she said, pressing the flat of her hand on his armor. Chuffing, Raditz uncurled his tail and urged her back so she straddled his knees. He reached down and tugged the armor up from the waist, lifting it over his head. It fell with a thump to the floor, the front and the back unlatching from a series of hidden clasps. This left him in spandex shorts and a sleeveless tank top that was in two pieces merged together.
"I'll be damned," she mumbled, unable to resist drawing her hand over the muscles stretching under the tight spandex. Something else was hard under her when his tail snaked out and coiled around her waist to tug her to straddle him again. Large fingers fumbled at the minute buttons of her blouse. He nibbled at the crease in her neck, as she kissed him again with great care. Inevitably a few buttons popped and landed on the floor with a series of audible pings.
Dr. Stellari reached behind to unzip her skirt, and he lifted her so she could pull it down and off her legs. Plunking her square in his lap, he felt her hips shifting over his pelvis and the tension in her body. She hid her sudden shyness in a kiss that swept his tongue into her lips and over her sweet soft palate. One hand slid overtop to cup a large breast and give it an appraising squeeze between firmness and delicacy not to hurt. With a slow smile she dragged her hips over his lap, causing him to smirk.
"You're not as reluctant as you pretend. I want this as much as you do small one. Relax and yield to me," Raditz purred deeply. Her teeth suddenly set on his lip, causing him to chuckle as he dragged her hips over him with the action of his tail around her waist. Between them the cloth of her high cut black briefs grew moist with sweat and something else, soaking into the material of his shorts. Her legs were wrapped partly around his hips with bent knees, so Raditz shifted forwards so she could wrap them more comfortably and cross her ankles at the base of his tail.
"You won't break me. I was once married," she said, then snapped her mouth shut.
"Let's find out how much you remember," he smirked and snickered with mischief. Her hands gripped his chest through his shirt, dragging nails over them. Sliding her fingers down to his waist, she tried to slide her hands between fabric and skin. Raditz crossed his arms and helped her pull off his tank top and throw it down, then tugged at the straps of her bra. She stopped him with a snort of protest, reaching around to unfasten it and let it drop to the floor. His hair tickled the tops of her breasts as he explored them with his lips and tongue.
"That's one… similarity. You see breasts and you can't resist," she murmured.
"Humph," he mumbled. Muscles as dense as steel glided under her fingers as she slid her hands behind his neck and held him in place. More sweat soaked them, and he decided that he might chance seeing how well she would suit him.
Grabbing the sides of her panties he tore them off with a ripping motion that startled her. She felt suddenly aware of her body. He held her up by his strong tail around her legs, shuffling to get his own shorts off so he could be revealed to her. She moved to the side, helping him with small hands. They were scarred with exposure to chemicals, but still sensitive. With a grunt of satisfaction he planted her back into his lap. She flinched, gasping with the eruption of goose pimples on her skin.
Automatically she slid one hand, her jaw tightening at the enormity of his desire. No wonder he had been careful in his choice. Her husband had been a generous size, but Raditz had him beat hands down. "Oh hell," she mumbled.
"No games this time. I need to know," Raditz growled. Her legs parted as she knelt up.
"It's inevitable, but damn," she grumbled.
"Yield," he growled, putting his hand on top of hers, and pulling her down with his tail. She gritted her teeth, gasping as he slid inside her only partway. Bravely she raised her knees, struggling against the differences in their bodies.
"Maybe you should be on top," she panted, a light blush creeping over her cheeks.
He lifted her and carried her back towards the queen-sized bed. Laying her down, he braced one hand beside her. Raditz carefully joined his body to hers, with a hiss of victory.
"That will do VERY nicely," he rumbled, seizing a fold of skin at her neck and nipping it. She seized skin on the juncture between neck and shoulder, biting hard as she felt him moving.
"Raditz," she grunted, her teeth clamping down. Raditz gasped, feeling the pressure in her jaws. He let out a low smirk, wondering how she knew where a female would bite her mate.
"Careful. You should watch what you do," he urged, lifting her face from that place and rubbing his cheek to hers like a cat. He felt no bleeding, but dragged a finger over the mark, feeling the dents from her pearly white teeth.
Sweat blistered on Stellari's forehead when she tightened the grip of her thighs. Raditz grinned with amusement as they closed like a vise to embrace him. She was strong, this one, and had some idea of what she liked. Stellari glared up at him, giving him a challenging grin as she whispered, "You're not the only one who should watch yourself. I'm not some weak little thing you can break."
"I'm glad for that. Let's play," Raditz laughed.
Raditz rolled over so she was on top. His hair pooled around his face, while Stellari grabbed two fistfuls and pulled his head up to kiss him. Bites rained over his body, and he chuckled into her lips that crushed over his large ones. Her body suited him well, just like a Saiyan female, he thought. Together they made love savagely, Raditz withholding some of his strength from her.
"Wait," she gasped.
"What do you… mean?" he grunted,.
"Diseases?"
"None that will hurt you. Saiyans have superior immune systems, small one," Raditz grunted. She tugged wildly at his hair. Her face was obscured partly with sweat soaked tendrils of dark brown, her irises wide and her teeth bared.
"Bragger," she groaned.
"Yield to me human," Raditz grunted, then let escape a near yelp at the feeling of her hands stroking over his tail.
“Trust me Raditz,” she whispered.
For the first time, Raditz was speechless. Her fingers caressed the large star shaped scar in the middle of his chest; indicative of the nasty hole the special beam cannon had punched. His tail flickered freely before latching around her thigh. She lay down on top of him, nuzzling his chin with soft licks as she pulled the sheets up over them.
"You're very foolish, but very brave," Raditz said quietly after a time. He played with her silky hair, tracing his other hand down her back to squeeze her ample buttocks.
"I wanted to show you something," she whispered. "That I trusted you, and knew you weren't lying when you said you wouldn't hurt me. So I returned the compliment."
"No female has touched my tail like that and lived. You will say nothing of this to anyone," he growled.
"Why should I?" she asked quietly. "I have no complaints. I haven't had any for a long time, and I hope this won't be the last time."
"Not at all, small one," he whispered. "I'm well pleased."
***