Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Princes Lemonade ( Chapter 27 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Vegeta tied the belt of the flimsy ningen robe, and hauled himself into the small kitchen area. He smelled that bitter brew the humans called coffee, and what constituted their version of breakfast. His female had awakened far earlier than he, and already set about piling plates of food on the small table in the dining room area.
 
She was on the phone with the handset between chin and shoulder with her back to him. She wore a long bathrobe of her own, her long dark hair curling over her back. It sounded as if she were chatting to someone intently, and the other person on the line sounded like that scientist Dr. Stellari. Vegeta fought the urge to swat her backside with his hand, so he settled into the chair and sniffed the breakfast food she had set out for him instead. It smelled sweet, strange pieces of what they called 'bread' fried with something like egg coating with a white dusting on top. To his immediate left he saw piles of seared animal flesh they called 'bacon' and rapidly started to devour that item first. Instead of bothering with the strange utensils he cut the bread into strips and dunked it into the high concentrated fructose corn syrup drizzling his plate.
 
"Yes Ma'am, I'm fine. He's probably waking up now. Are my kids okay?" said Dr. Stellari's voice on the other end.
 
"Yes," Bulma chattered. "Are you okay?"
 
"Me I'm still alive, and I'm fine. Why do you ask… oh yes, silly me. But what about Fermi and Bohr?" asked Dr. Stellari.
 
"They're under the care of my mother, don't worry," Bulma reported. "And I just spoke to Launch. She's managed to keep her Saiyan behaved. I'm more worried about what Tien will try to do when he finds out…"
 
"Tien, isn't he Launch's boyfriend?" asked Dr. Stellari.
 
"Yes, but she claims that he didn't try anything. Not that we needed to know. But just keep the big monkey there. I'm going to get Vegeta's opinion on what to do next."
 
"What about Trunks?" asked Dr. Stellari.
 
"He called just a short while ago last night. Apparently he was busy with something. When I asked Vegeta he gave me a smirk and told me not to worry. Wait… he just showed up. I'll call you later okay? Just keep that guy occupied till Vegeta calls him…"
 
An arm shot out and grabbed Bulma about the waist. She yelped, as Vegeta grabbed the phone and set it down into its cradle again. Angrily she glared at him, giving the side of his face a whack in frustration. "Hey what's the big idea!"
 
"You're finished talking with Raditz' new mate, so why should you speak on that device anymore?" he asked with a chuckle.
 
"Just cause I fixed you breakfast doesn't give you leave to push me around like Fred Flintstone," Bulma glared at him. Vegeta chuffed at this, hauling her into his lap easily and twining his arms around her waist.
 
"I don't know who that is, but don't forget whom you belong to," he answered.
 
"Screw you. I'm not your property, King Kong," she glared at him, shoving his face away.
 
"Did you not mate with me last night? Excuse me but I was THERE," he laughed harshly.
 
"Yeah, but still, don't expect me to fix your ass breakfast every morning. I'm a working woman," she glared at him. Vegeta saw in her eyes the twinkle of enjoyment. She was finally getting the hang of their verbal sparring he loved so much.
 
"Indeed you are. You remind me of a Saiyan, fierce and bold, yet soft and yielding simultaneously," Vegeta laughed, snaring her in his arms. Despite her protests he wanted to kiss her and bury himself inside her again. Bulma gasped at his fingers reaching under to tear away her clothing in a fell swoop, rendering her bare as she was last night.
 
"Horny son of a bitch!" she gasped.
 
"I cannot help it. It's been far too long since I've found a suitable partner," Vegeta laughed. She panted when his hand slid teasingly between her legs to ready her. Gritting her teeth she slammed her fist on his chest with a hard thump.
 
"Let me go Vegeta, I need to finish making breakfast," she gritted.
 
"Relax female, I simply wish to mate again, is that so unreasonable?" Vegeta asked, releasing his grasp. Dark eyes searched hers.
 
"Yes, and no," Bulma swallowed hard. "The way you've been training to become Super Saiyan, you once told me you were scared of hurting me."
 
"I will not. I swear I will not harm you, Precious one," Vegeta whispered, nipping her ear. "How can I convince you of this? I'm the Prince of All Saiyans, and I have ultimate control over my body."
 
"Why are you so suddenly cuddly? Is sex the only way to get you to have any charm?" Bulma asked soberly. "I wish you were like this more often."
 
"Perhaps," he laughed. "Unless you don't wish to mate. Simply say so."
 
"I want it, but I want you to at least ask me first. It's nice not always having to verbally kick your ass before me mate," Bulma glared at him.
 
"It is not easy to yield dominance. In Saiyan culture you can tell me to fuck off till you're ready. Just yell at me, it's not THAT hard," he whispered.
 
"Then give me a damn break. I hurt like hell, even if it feels good," she whispered.
 
"It should not hurt," Vegeta answered. "Place your hands on my arms. And no matter what, don't let go. I'm going to balance our energies. That should push your body to heal at the same rate as mine."
 
"Some trick?"
 
"You're a scientist, Bulma. Energy can create matter. But I'm pushing your body's own recuperative powers as I always do. Really you do forget sometimes" Vegeta explained. He tore open her blouse, then unzipped her skirt. Rather then fight she surrendered to his large hands stripping her in his lap. Seizing her hands he placed them on his chest, encouraging her touch. She slid them up and down, then leaned to kiss his chest softly with hot lips. Raditz boosted her up in his arms as he rose from the chair. He carried her into the living room, grabbing up the remainder of the food with his free hand, and holding her on his hips with his tail alone.
 
Vegeta plunked down on the sofa, positioning her to straddle him comfortably. She unbelted his robe, then shivered at the movement of her body over his bulge. A quick shifting brought her up and sliding down his massive length with her hungry body. Eyes widened discernibly at the tight fit gripping him as she sheathed him. By guiding her hips with his hands and tail, he made sure he was fully inside before moving. She bit her lips, aching at the massive package she could feel if she ran her hand over her belly. Although she was a mature woman, the lack of sex before Vegeta rendered her body almost virginally tight to his delight.
 
He buried his face between her breasts, suckling like a newborn while she held him in place with hands twined in his locks. Her nails scraped over his scalp deliciously. Then lifting his head from her chest he peered up into her dark brown eyes blinking into his. Growling he covered her soft lips with his large ones, sucking the breath from her with the force of his tongue slipping and merging with hers. To keep her from slicing her tongue open he pushed hers back with his, tasting and memorizing her on his palate.
 
"Hmmm," he murmured. "You may grab my tail if you wish. Do as you did before, but not so hard…"
 
She felt the furry circle of his tail scar. Stroking along the fur she massaged the bones she felt underneath then kissed along its length. A loud snarl stirred her blood as Vegeta struggled to control his excitement. Fingers dug into her hips, bruising them as he pounded up. Energy surged in discernible levels, surrounding her with a thin shell of ki to protect her from himself. Vegeta had doubtless used this technique so he could mate with her. Most Saiyan males used this every time they mated with anything that wasn't Saiyan. The ki barrier wrapped around every inch of the female, isolating any diseases from crossing the barrier. He had used that last night so his excitement remained contained from her womb, but this time he allowed it to pass and fertilize her. Smell alone told him that she was ripe and ready. Though instinct also reminded him that her cycles were limited due to her maturity. She would only be able for another paltry ten years. Long enough for him to give her a good number of offspring.
 
He flickered his tongue over the bitemark, then pulled her face to nip his jugular. Atomique instinctively buried her teeth in his flesh, forcing herself to swallow his thick rich blood. It contained more oxygen then hers, giving her the strength to keep up with him while bonding them together. Shuddering, she reached a tumultuous second release. Vegeta held the shaking female on his lap, marveling in her strength that surged to 300 and greater. Just what the nature of her powers was eluded him, but he knew she'd be strong enough to carry the offspring he'd planted in her womb.
 
"Be proud, precious one that you're mine. The Mate of the Prince of All Saiyans," he whispered.
 
"I'm your wife Vegeta," she corrected.
 
"Your word for it. Whatever it is, you're mine alone, female," he purred, possessively wrapping his arms around her. "Don't ever doubt it."
 
"Not for a moment," she smiled, kissing him softly. Vegeta smirked, picking up his woman and carrying her back into the kitchen so she could finish making the other part of his breakfast before he faced his men.
***
Raditz yawned, curled around the small sturdy female. She rolled over, and blinked up at him with dark brown eyes. He leaned down to seize her lips in a deep kiss. "Good morning Precious one. Are you going to make me breakfast?"
 
Dr. Stellari glared at him, gritting her teeth. "Care to try again, Tarzan?" she asked.
 
"Mph I only asked you a simple question," Raditz blinked down at her. She sat up, turning her back to him as she threw the covers off.
 
"It was the wrong one. Just because you and I were together doesn't mean you boss me around, Radish boy," she glared at him, tying the belt of a robe.
 
"Now wait a minute, you must know Saiyans are naturally dominant!" Raditz growled, pulling on a similar robe she hurled at him. He tied the belt, and darted around to grasp her around the waist.
 
"Let me go, monkey boy," she glared at him, thumping his chest.
 
"Look at me while I'm talking to you!" Raditz barked, glaring at her.
 
"Don't even TRY it," Atomique bared her teeth. She suddenly grabbed the furry band around his waist hard, causing Raditz to release her. He howled in pain, dropping to his knees. Pain shot over his face as she looked at him with anger filled eyes.
 
"Release me…" he gritted.
 
"Damn, it's that painful," she whispered, suddenly holding his tail more delicately. Raditz felt tears building up in his eyes.
 
"You… you'll be sorry for this," he hissed.
 
"Earn my respect, Saiyan," she said quietly, glancing at him. "And I'll let your tail go."
 
"I…" he stammered, as she knelt next to him. Slowly she rubbed her thumb and forefinger along the underside of his tail, causing a far different sensation to shoot up his spine and eliminate the pain. Raditz grunted, then let escape a near yelp at the feeling of her hands stroking over his tail.
 
"I won't hurt you," Atomique said, her hands sliding up and down it delicately.
 
"Why you… you… let go of that!" he pleaded. "I swear I'll not lay a hand on you again unless you bid it."
 
"Relax, trust me," Atomique said, leaning down to kiss him gently. Raditz eyes widened in horror as he felt her fingers squeezing and massaging the long appendage. To his shock Atomique petted the tail and glided her cheek along it affectionately instead of squeezing it hard like his brother had done. Although spasms of pain spread up his back they soon abated as she licked the end of his tail, and gently caressed it like she had his cock.
 
"How did you… don't…" he yelped, eyes pleading for mercy. Dark eyes looked down at his, with no malice as she caressed the tail and slid it between her breasts.
 
"Raditz, I' won't hurt you," she whispered, brushing hair out of his face. "I swear it. I only wanted to show you that you can't boss me around. That if we're going to do this, we're going to have to be VERY clear on a few things."
 
"You could have… hurt me…" he gulped.
 
"I don't want to. Perhaps you might exploit one weaker then you, but I don't have that desire, Raditz," she said quietly, kissing along his tail. When she playfully dipped it into her mouth, he relaxed with a deep sigh.
 
"Foolish woman," he moaned, reduced to the strength of a child with her hands lightly squeezing but not enough to hurt.
 
"How does that feel? I know it hurt before, but I hope this makes up for it. I didn't realize HOW much it would hurt," she whispered, her eyes filled with apology that he smelled was genuine.
 
"You have no idea, how close you come to dying woman," he moaned, arching his back under her.
 
"Show me how," she whispered.
 
"You already have figured it out… ohhhh," he said through a strangled half yelp that dragged his voice up from its baritone into the alto range. Sharply he arched his back, almost knocking her over. Raditz felt his tail drop from her hands, and she buried her face in his neck, climbing onto his lap. To his shock she covered his lips in a soft kiss.
 
"I told you I wouldn't hurt you, Raditz," she said softly, caressing his cheek with an almost fond gaze in her eyes. For the first time, Raditz was speechless. Her fingers caressed the large star shaped scare in the middle of his chest; indicative of the nasty hole the special beam cannon had punched. His tail flickered freely before latching around her thigh. She curled up in his lap nuzzling his chin with soft licks as she pulled the sheets up over them.
 
"You're very foolish, but very brave," Raditz said quietly after a time. He played with her silky hair, tracing his other hand down her back to squeeze her ample buttocks.
 
"I wanted to show you something. That I have the power to hurt you if you try forcing me around with violence" she whispered.
 
"I am a Saiyan," Raditz said through gritted teeth. "I would not have hurt you. I'm naturally dominant. How can I act any differently? I could have killed you for touching me like that!"
 
"Maybe so, but on this world, the women may be weaker, but that doesn't mean we're beneath contempt. You're going to have to learn not to underestimate me or any other again. I won't allow you to treat me like a slave, Raditz. Because there's a better way," she glared at him.
 
"You have the gall of a warrior," Raditz mumbled, burying his face in her neck. "I am sorry I was rough. But you must know that I cannot and will not be reduced to a lap dog."
 
"I don't want that. But you and I will respect one another. And if you cross the line and come close to being abusive, I won't tolerate it," Atomique said firmly.
 
"Understood. You will tell me if my behavior is such," Raditz said quietly. "But don't dare touch my tail like that again. I might not be so lenient."
 
"I promise. But you must also understand that I can I trust you won't go back on that?" she asked. "And that my touch can bring pleasure as well as pain."
 
"No female has touched my tail like that and lived. You will say nothing of this to anyone," he growled.
 
"Why should I?" she asked quietly.
 
"I will never harm you, Female. I might be rude and snap, but it's Saiyan custom for a male and his female to verbally harass each other," he said.
 
"Then you can do that, but no pushing me around like I'm a prisoner. Or I WILL fight back," Atomique said.
 
"The next time you touch my tail, will only be when I show you the proper way," Raditz growled softly. He possessively wrapped his arms around her, nipping her lips as she kissed him quickly. She could only guess what had happened with Launch and Napa. But fortunately she would have to wait for the next day to find out.
***
Raditz carried her out of the bedroom into the living room area. Holding her off her feet, he flickered his tongue over the bitemark, then pulled her face to nip his jugular. Atomique instinctively buried her teeth in his flesh, forcing herself to swallow his thick rich blood. It contained more oxygen then hers, giving her the strength to keep up with him while bonding them together. Just what the nature of her powers was eluded him, but he knew she'd be strong enough to carry the offspring he'd planted in her womb.
 
"Be proud, precious one, now you're mine," he whispered.
 
"Excuse me?" she asked as he set her down on the sofa, and sat at her side.
 
"You're mine alone, female," he purred, possessively wrapping his arms around her. "No doubt will exist now."
 
"I forgot protection," she whispered.
 
"I had hoped that was the case, because you're pregnant with my brats," Raditz whispered. She glanced down at him with an odd expression on her face.
 
"Damn," she whispered.
 
"You had best not get rid of them," he said.
 
"I don't murder babies," she glared down at him. "And I wanted them as much as you."
 
He fingered the gold cross around her neck, wondering what the broken image of the man in the loincloth symbolized. Glancing at it, he asked, "This is your Legendary?"
 
"The Son of God," she said quietly. "It's my religion. I somewhat violate it by being with you because I'm not married… I'm a widow."
 
"You are mated to me," he said quietly. "Does that violate your religion? I desire no other."
 
"Then it doesn't violate my religion," she said quietly. "But according to my religions customs, the children become the religion of the mother. And you and I must be married by a priest."
 
"Humph," he muttered. "Do as you will. But you are mine for eternity, precious one. Unless you soul bonded with your mate."
 
"We did nothing of that sort," she said. "Humans don't create bonds like Saiyans do. But I know all about drinking blood."
 
"Your religion asks for it?"
 
"Yes. The blood of the Son of God. We eat and drink of him," she said.
 
"Really?" he licked his lips. "So you do…"
 
"Not unless you're baptized," she said. "To eat the flesh and blood of Him is sacred bond. Only the baptized can do so."
 
"This God of yours, is he fierce and strong?"
 
"Yes, but compassionate. His son provides eternal life."
 
"Eternal life? How is that possible? The prince wished for eternal life with the Dragon balls! Is there ANOTHER way?"
 
"Yes," she nodded. "Accepting that God's son paid the price for your immortal soul. Then you'll live forever when this world ends."
 
"How?"
 
"Your body and soul will live forever. Never die, if you are baptized and receive," she said.
 
"I am a murderer. Your religion would not excuse that," he chuffed.
 
"His blood wipes away sins," she said quietly. "Only He can pay that price for all time. You accept Him and his promise, and you'll have eternal life."
 
"Tell me more, woman," Raditz said quietly, wondering if he could achieve something that his two friends would have denied him. He glanced at the strange leather thing that wrapped around her body and under one arm, seizing it. The image of a mother and baby on one square while the other was a man."
 
"The holy Mother Mary, mother of Him," she said. "And another to whom we give prayers."
 
"A Goddess?"
 
"No, not a goddess. The Mother of God," she said.
 
"Humph, strange. So this God of yours was alive at one time?"
 
"Yes, thousands of years ago. And he died to pay the price for the sins of humanity. I would imagine that promise comes to all creatures, even those from other worlds," she said.
 
"You are strange. This Son of God sounds like the Legendary," he said.
 
"There is none like him," she said. "Or his Mother. She conceived Him as a Virgin, and she had no sin. Pure of heart. A vessel."
 
She pointed to the small medallion around her neck, showing it to him. Blue and white, with twelve stars circling her head. She was beautiful, he admitted for a ningen. Young, and terrifying. Raditz released her, and he got up to hunt for the pieces of his armor. Atomique wandered into the kitchen and grabbed the coffeepot off the maker. She then fried up several pieces of sausage as Raditz got dressed. As he did so, he realized that he had forgotten his mother till now, and a small ache filled him as he struggled into his armor.
 
When he was done, Raditz moved into the small kitchen. He watched her pile the plates of food she had prepared on the coffee table. A bundle of clothes sat on the bar that separated the living room from the kitchen, and he grabbed something she tossed him.
 
"Bulma's bots work fast," she said.
 
Raditz glanced down at the bundle she tossed him, asking, "New armor? But I already have…"
 
"It needs to be cleaned," she said, holding her nose. She turned back to the task of fixing breakfast, her back to him. With a smirk he saw her turn her head occaisionally to peer at him over the kitchen breakfast bar.
 
Raditz grunted, stripping it off, and she got a good shot of his ass and muscular back as he stood with his back to her. Blushing she watched him pull on new shorts and tank top, then stomp his feet into the new boots. A blue armored sleeveless breastplate covered his chest, followed with matching gauntlets and boots. It was far easier for him to maneuver in, and he marveled at the construction.
 
"I haven't had new armor for ages," he commented.
 
"Dr. Briefs made it. She said she has given a new armor to Napa," she said. Raditz chuckled, then reached down to pull the arm bracelet off his upper left arm. Grabbing her from behind, he latched it around her upper left thigh.
 
"What's THIS for?" she stammered.
 
"A gift for my mate," he said with a smile. She felt the metal dig into her skin, bonding with it. Just what had she gotten herself into.
 
"You owe me an explanation," she said sternly.
 
"You are my mate as I said before," Raditz said.