Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Out of the Lab ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
 
Out of the Lab
 
By Trynia Merin
 
Rating M for Lemon content!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z, Akira Toriyama does along with Toei/Shuisha and Funimation. I own Dr. Atomique Stellari, and Fermi and Bohr. I don't get paid for this so don't sue me. It's fan fiction, and means no harm to the series.

Dr. Stellari wiped sweat from her forehead. She slowly backed away from the glass sash of her hood where she had drawn pictures of her latest molecules. Using a black indelible marker she had scrawled all manner of molecular reactions there. It was the day after the birth of Bulma's first born son Trunks, and she was immersed in labwork. Her team had the green light to develop ki resistant plastic, and she was anxious to please her vice president. Mundane life was a welcome change to the roller coaster she had ridden since Raditz had taken her as his mate. Just what all that entailed was still sinking in. He had not yet moved into her small apartment, and she had not yet introduced him to her sons, but she had told them they would have a new parent. Oddly enough they seemed to accept it with the peace that was beyond their young years.
 
What did she really know about him, Stellari wondered. He was ten times stronger then a human physically with a nasty attitude. Yet Saiyans were fiercely loyal and protective of their mates according to what Bulma said. Consumed with these thoughts she didn't notice footsteps in the hall outside her lab.
 
A knock sounded at her door, startling her. Her pen dropped. "Go away I'm busy!" she called.
 
"Really?" asked a voice from behind. The door swung open, revealing a tall figure that towered at least two feet above her. His spiked hair barely brushed the top of the eight-foot doorframe. Heavy footsteps vibrated the tile floor as Raditz entered the laboratory. Her new mate scowled with the expression common to many Saiyans other then a superior smirk. Yet his eyes twinkled with mischief because Saiyan males loved verbal banter with their mates. Around his neck the name card Capsule Badge bore the name Raditz Bardockson.
 
"You need safety glasses," she protested weakly, realizing her heart started pounding at the appearance of this outer space monkey. From head to toe he was the image of many a male and female's nightly fantasies. Not taking no for an answer, Raditz long legged strides carried him right to her side. Hot breath pulsed on her neck as he leaned over her shoulder and peered at what she was doing.
 
"I doubt it, Professor," he said, with a mocking tone emphasizing the last word.
 
"You jerk, I'm busy!" An arm slid around her from behind, as Raditz pressed his groin to the small of her back. Lips pressed a hot caress to the nape of her neck exposed by her hair pulled into a bun. A sharp nip jolted the Professor, and she groaned.
 
"Finish it, you've got more important business," he growled.
 
"Get lost Tarzan, this is a delicate... HEY!" she yelped as Raditz reached around her and pushed the sash down. He grabbed her up in his arms effortlessly, carrying her over to her desk.
 
"You haven't eaten a damn thing. You're coming with me NOW," he growled. Dr. Stellari cursed a blue streak, secretly enjoying being manhandled by the Saiyan. It had been a long day and she ha been neglecting taking a lunch break. Chichi was caring for her children that day, and she had forgotten she was to meet Raditz for lunch.
 
"You're worse then a parent sometimes," she grumbled. Raditz carried her out of the lab over one shoulder, adjusting her so she lay across one of the padded shoulders. He kicked the door shut with a booted foot, and then swung her around so he carried her love cradle style.
 
"I'm your mate, silly female," he chuffed, nipping her ear. "I am supposed to protect you. That means pleasuring you and making sure you take care of yourself. That includes eating and satisfying ALL appetites! As you don't have the common sense to do so yourself!"
 
"Screw you," she grumbled.
 
"I'd very much like to take you up on that," he rumbled, licking her earlobe as he carried her along.
 
"Don't tempt me," she mumbled crossly. Dr. Stellari felt the lurching movement of his body forwards, and then hear the sound of something being shoved open. Raditz removed his lips from hers, kicking open a window and stepping out into midair. His name card badge dangled in the wind whipping his hair around him. Raditz shot upwards.
 
"What are you doing?" she asked suspiciously, feeling her stomach left behind as air blasted her face. They rocketed vertically so fast that the dome of Capsule was the size of an overturned salad bowl in seconds.
 
"Taking the first course. You've been naughty neglecting your hunger, and I plan on punishing you," he laughed, soaring upwards over Metro West.
 
"Isn't this punishment enough you hairy baboon!" Stellari gasped with fright, grabbing onto Raditz hair in great handfuls wrapped around her fingers. He laughed, holding her tightly in his arms. It was delightful how she clung to him for protection. Such a weak creature had such strength and it surprised and pleased him.
 
However the feel of him reaching up and unbuttoning her lab coat drove her hormones into frenzy. He stopped momentarily to look her directly in the face. Sighing, Stellari succumbed to desire and caught hold of his chin. Raditz looked at her with a burning gaze of desire. She leaned up in his arms and seized his lip in a soft kiss. He let a growl vibrate through them both as he crushed her to his chest and slid his tongue past her lips hungrily.
 
"Hmmm, that's better," Raditz purred, nipping her lips without breaking the skin. "More."
 
"You're insane," she panted, glancing down at the clouds veiling the city. They were at least a quarter mile or more up, wind alone ruffling their hair. Her heart pounded with fright but she knew he wouldn't drop her. Raditz let go, letting her swing down, and gripping her with his tail around her waist to hold her to his body.
 
"Insanity is a relative term, Professor," he laughed, nipping her earlobe again. His parted legs dangled past her toes. Two high heeled pumps slipped off her stockinged feet, hurtling downwards to Stellari's terror. One of his large hands reached down to cup her bottom while the other reached down to pull one thigh around his hips. She took his hint, wrapping her other so both crossed just above the base of his tail.
 
"You're the definition of it sometimes," mumbled Stellari. Raditz laughed a deep resonant laughter, unbuttoning her lab coat with one hand while holding her bottom with his other and his tail securing her waist. Under her pelvis she felt the stirring in his groin. Tingling urges radiated from that contact, causing her to blush. Nose twitching, Raditz chuffed against her neck.
 
"You cannot deny your own need. Succumb," Raditz challenged. The soft fur tickled her skin bared by the short blouse sliding upwards with her raised arms wrapping around his sturdy neck. Her chest was pressed to his hard armored vest, blue in color with brown straps and abdominal ridging similar in style to Vegeta's and Trunks. She was glad he wore the abbreviated armored vest for her skirt had ridden up from her position wrapped around him, and instead of hard armor her abdomen was pressed to his spandex covered waist.
 
"I don't get this," she whispered, feeling him tugging at her other clothes. "You're planning on taking me up HERE?"
 
"I smell your desire," Raditz murmured into her neck. He nipped at the tender skin of that circular bruise he had made many times before. Stellari blinked her mouth opening wide as her eyes blurred. Black spiky locks slapped and tickled her nose.
 
“And it equals yours?” she whispered.
 
"Why not? Your intelligence caught my interest from the start. I have had my share of brainless fools," said Raditz with a smile. His other hand slid along the underside of her left thigh, tracing over the matching leg ring latched there. She could not remove it for the metal bonded with the outer layer of her skin. Raditz said it was a symbol of their union, given in anticipation of mating.
 
“Funny because I've heard that before,” she said.
 
“What of it?” Raditz snorted.
 
“Well intelligent girls like me are often a safe bet, because…”
 
"Female, I have tasted love with others before but it's you who is my chosen mate," he said. “Now enough of this. Mate with me now. You and I both require it!”
 
Knowing he wasn't taking no for an answer, Stellari helped him to unbutton her shirt, and then unhooked her bra so he admire her large breasts that were soft and firm in his hands. Letting go of her bottom, he slid both hands around for the task. Fangs sunk into her neck like a knife through butter, his tongue lapping at the resulting blood.
 
"Kami," she shrieked, gripping him tightly. Stellari reached under to try and find the clasps that held his armored vest on. Grinning mischievously she undid them, and began to struggle to get the vest off him.
 
"Let it fall," Raditz's thoughts echoed in her mind.
 
"What, and let someone get killed?" she asked.
 
"It won't hit anyone," Raditz mumbled, kissing and nibbling down her neck to her bare skin. Only his tail and her legs held Stellari to his body.
 
She lifted the vest up and off his head, hurling it down. Suppressing a shiver she watched it plummet through the clouds. Raditz slid his hands down and gripped the sides of her panties, ripping them and her stockings off. Still she retained her lab coat and skirt, which was pushed up around her waist so he could grip her ass and squeeze it. Up and down his chest she ran her fingers, licking along the maze of scars now revealed. Hair on his chest was sparse, for Saiyan males had little of it. They preferred to burn it off with their ki. She kissed up the crease between his pecks, stopping at his collarbone while Raditz ran his hands up and down her back in kneading strokes. His soft fur tickled her ribs, tail firmly holding her in place.
 
An urge filled her to reach down between them and shift his shorts out of the way. He grunted against her, bucking his hips against hers to indicate his impatience. Teasingly she probed then widened her eyes at the dimensions of his desire. Bulma had whispered stories of Vegeta's endowments on the phone to her friend Launch, and Dr. Stellari had happened to overhear when walking through to have tea with Mrs. Briefs. She blushed and laughed as she slid her hand into his shorts.
 
"That's it, precious one. Feel the extent of my desire for you," he purred, lapping the blood from her neck. "And taste mine."
 
Still occupied with one hand she leaned up to try and bite his neck. Raditz grunted, holding one hand in place in his shorts while contorting his body to let her grip his shoulder and bury her face against the pulsing jugular vein. A similar bite mark formed an ugly bruise, where Stellari licked and sucked. Dropping his power, he felt her jaws clam down trying to bite. Stellari concentrated, forming a strange sharp plastic along her teeth that gave them a sharp tearing edge to cut his thick skin. Raditz moaned as she sipped at the blood flowing through her lips.
 
He bucked and shifted against aching hungry thighs. She pulled down his shorts in response to his movements freeing him so they could continue. "Are you certain that's not the ONLY reason you selected me out of other possibilities that must exist in the galaxy?” she whispered. Stellari freed a hand from massaging his massive muscles to push her glasses up past her forehead. Raditz peered into her shortsighted dark eyes, seeing himself in them. It was strange because Saiyans did not have eyes that reflected light into visible mirror images.
 
"What can I do to convince you that I didn't just want you for a brood mare?" Raditz grunted, irritated that his screwing was interrupted by a cerebral question.
 
"I don't know," she said. "But I'm not repulsed that you had other lovers in the past. It's just that… well can you blame me for feeling insecure. My ex didn't exactly pick me for my looks."
 
"He is not alive and I sense no trace of his energy inside you. Besides, my father was a scientist and as incessantly annoying as such babbling was, I do miss it from my youth. My mother chose him for that very reason. But if you EVER tell anyone I said so, I'll be forced to punish you, female," he growled, gripping her hips and raising them. She lifted her knees slightly, feeling him near her entrance. Her eyes squeezed shut as she felt his movement. Fortunately he was used to how her body responded to him, because he slid his hand to the juncture of where they joined to prepare her for merging their bodies. Stellari groaned, mouth filled with hemoglobin irony tang when he was completely mounted.
 
"Very good precious one," he growled minutes later working her to a frenzy and loving how her body felt wrapped around him. She was perfect softness to contrast his hardness, a fit he enjoyed since he had first mated with her.
 
"Radz-chan you feel too good for words," she hissed through her teeth clenched together.
 
"Keep your lips where they are, precious one. Don't spit out my blood. Drink it in," he growled.
 
A particularly frantic series of movements and caresses from her Saiyan mate caused her next words to dissipate into a series of frantic groans. Her ki vibrated through him to meet the ki he surged around her. A smirk crossed his face at the rising challenge to his strength. Their first mating had been frenzy, where she showed him the force of her strength.
 
"Good lord!" she yelped, gripping his shoulders to steady herself. Before she could protest further Raditz silenced the sounds with his large mouth forced overtop hers. He was determined to show his mate how much she could help him with this issue. Although she was weak compared to typical Saiyan females she was strong enough to last more than one or two rounds.
 
Still Raditz smelled her doubt. Grumbling he realized he would have to reassure her verbally to get her full attention once and for all. "Enough talk of the weakling. You comprehend me in ways I had not expected. Is that not reason enough to take you as my mate other then your superior mind and physical similarity to Saiyan females?" Raditz asked her gently. He had to admit he'd never had a cerebral conversation during sex.
 
“Very few,” she said quietly. “But I've only had children with my husband.”
 
Raditz threw back his head and laughed with relief. He pressed his forehead to hers and sighed a huge breath of relief. "If you fear your performance in the face of past sexual encounters, it's not uncommon for unmated Saiyans to have experience with others before choosing a mate. But once we have selected our life mate it's because we seek more than just someone to pass on our DNA. We want someone who will be compatible in all ways."
 
“Even widows?”
 
“Young males as I said before would prefer widowed females with young because females were so rare among my kind. Mate selection to Third Class is considered a sacred and deep ritual. The Second and Elites took after Frieza's ilk, and for them since they had concubines available they only sought a female to breed. They would never carry their young to full term as Third Class or Royals would,” Raditz explained.
 
“That's why you knew about how to midwife,” she said with a grin.
 
“My mother was the trusted one who delivered the Prince,” said Raditz quietly. “That's why the Prince gave me the honor of serving him directly should that duty fall upon his mate.”
 
“But why third class and royals? Why were THEY the only ones who bred the `old fashioned' way?”
 
“Till the Prince's sire it was done like that. But when Freiza pressed us into service, the King decided to pick the best mate to sire his young in Freiza's manner. Ice-jin culture was foisted upon all of us. But the King selected the best mate and the first one to bear him a viable offspring became his Queen,” Raditz explained. “But when she died shortly after whelping the Prince, the king took other females as his concubines. But they were not Saiyan. They were Idsarjin, who were trained in the ways of pleasing Saiyan males.”
 
“Complicated,” she whispered.
 
"So, that's why Chablis pushed you towards me," he laughed. "She knew you were worthy of being a Saiyan mate. And humans are the most genetically compatible race with Saiyans next to Idsarjin."
 
“Ah,” she nodded. "So Bardock was your father. No wonder the Prince compared me to him. He said I was just as annoying!"
 
"Humph," Raditz chuckled. "You see then he approves of my choice. Such words prove that you are my match."
 
"Are you sure?" she asked.
 
"Very. Now that I've answered your questions, precious one, will you kindly shut up and let me continue mating with you? Really woman you are trying my patience!" he admitted, then suddenly gripped her hips and resumed making love to her.
Meanwhile far below, Yamcha gasped as something dropped into his face. He tore off the cloth, realizing it was a black silk bra. Blushing profusely he glanced up, hovering with the garment clutched in his hand.
 
"Man oh man, is this my lucky day," Yamcha wondered. . He heard a low growling from overhead. Scrunching his eyes shut the Desert Bandit sent out his invisible probes. His eyes widened in horror when he sensed a sizable ki overhead, equal to his own.
 
"Holy hell what happened," Yamcha muttered.
 
Another directly on top of it equaled a familiar reading that he knew all too well.
 
"Kuso, it isn't that darn space monkey is it," Yamcha cursed.
 
He rocketed upwards, clutching the black silk bra in his hand. To his shock it was a generous 42-D. He swallowed hard, trying to remember just who had such a size. Bulma was a 36 C, quite a nice sized girl for her height. Mrs. Briefs was 40 DD, her implants being one of the first fruits of her labor. That contrasted with most of the girls he had since dated who were 32 B and average size. Goku's wife Chichi was a 38 DD according to Goku's whispered admittance when he had gone with Krillen and Yamcha to a Victoria's secret to buy underwear for Goku's anniversary.
 
Thankfully Master Roshi had his strange ways of estimating the size of a woman's breast. He remembered from squeezing Bulma enough times that her breasts fit into his hand a certain way, and he posed the question to a very abashed Goku, then held up his collection of bras of various sizes. A hentai way of estimating size, but it worked.
 
Yamcha suddenly saw the owner of the bra, biting into the neck of a huge being with a massive length of black spiky hair. It dangled past to reveal two well-muscled legs that were the envy of many a wrestler, covered in black boots. He almost dropped the bra in shock to see Dr. Stellari nibbling up the column of the creature's olive throat. Rolling his neck, the Saiyan let out a low groan.
 
"Oh man, this isn't my day," Yamcha spluttered, rubbing his eyes. "What IS it with female scientists and Saiyans?"
 
"What in the name of the Legendary is that?" Raditz growled, turning his head as Dr. Stellari saw a bright red blur hovering nearby, and heard a loud cry.
 
"Damn it! You jerk I KNEW this would happen!" Dr. Stellari yelled, whacking Raditz in the side of his head with the flat of her hand. She knew it didn't hurt him in the least.
 
"Um, uh you dropped this…" Yamcha stammered, holding her bra in his hand.
 
"You have five seconds to give that back, human before I blow you into dust," Raditz growled.
 
"Don't you DARE. You KNOW you can't go around blowing up humans! Especially not THAT human even if he IS pissing me off!" Dr. Stellari fumed.
 
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Yamcha gulped, tossing the bra towards them as he shielded his eyes. "I didn't know you guys were together!"
 
"Idiot she's my mate," Raditz growled, thankful that his long hair hid the compromising view. "Now female you see why I asked you to keep the scouter turned on?"
 
"I don't know how that stupid thing works any more then you DO!" she growled in frustration, turning bright red as she buried her face in his neck in mortified embarrassment. Extending one hand, Raditz grasped the bra from Yamcha who was trying to look away.
 
"Um I'll just uh… go now, I'm REALLY sorry, uh congratulations you two," Yamcha spluttered. He rocketed off in a blaze of white energy.
 
"I'm going to kill him," Raditz snarled.
 
"Please don't. Bulma still thinks of him as a friend, and so do I," she sighed.
 
"Why?" he asked. "Is he the male you were previously cavorting with?"
 
"Not like THIS! Well we were just good friends I mean we were platonic," Dr. Stellari said. "He has a thing for smart mature women. I think he was after me because he's a sucker for women with kids."
 
"You must introduce me to your whelps," said Raditz quietly. The mood had been lost, and he was exercising great restraint in not destroying their eavesdropper. Still he pushed himself forwards with a grunt, trying to rekindle the urge in his mate. She blushed, squirming in his arms.
 
"Sorry," she mumbled. "I'm too embarrassed right now you will have to give me a moment to get back into the mood."
 
"Humph, humans. So preoccupied with what others think of your bodies. When you have nothing to fear," Raditz snarled, leaning down to nip her neck again. He pulled her arms up around his neck, assaulting her quivering body. Dark eyes smoldered into hers, causing a renewal in her tingling desires. Glancing past his hair she saw that they were rising steadily upwards. She felt dizzy, squeezing his waist in her legs with a death grip. Raditz grunted in pleasure, locking her to him in massive arms as the clouds hid them at a higher altitude.
 
Around them a blue void stretched in every direction, and she felt the burning noon sun shining in basking glory. "Raditz," she whispered. Air was thin and rasping in her lungs and she found her heart pounding as she grew dizzy. Glad for her shortsightedness she was sure if she saw the blur of the earth below she would feel incredibly terrified.
 
"Yes love?" he grunted.
 
"I'm going to get sunburn," she muttered. "And it's hard to breathe."
 
Raditz felt the wheezing of her human lungs and stopped his ascent. To him he needed a fraction of the oxygen she did, and he had forgotten she was such a frail creature. Grunting, he forced his lips overtop of hers, breathing some of the air back into her lungs. She gasped, feeling the inward rush of the air he breathed into her mouth, sealing off her breath as he held his. Ki sizzled around her body at skin depth, tingling and crackling like the aurora borealis. She saw the movement of the ki gleaming in undulating ribbons of white flame, and it startled her.
 
"Such a frail weak creature, but your spirit burns so brightly, precious one," echoed his voice in her mind. Raditz suddenly felt her gasping and released her lips. Atomique rasped in great breaths, feeling her head growing dizzy. Raditz forced her face to his scab.
 
"Drink," he whispered. "Take the oxygen from my blood. It will be enough."
 
She swallowed the life giving fluid, and gasped as she choked on it dribbling down her throat. On her back she felt the burning rays of the sun blocked only partly by his ki. Raditz swung her around so his body blocked the sun, leaving her in shade. Clinging to him she felt him slowly drop from the height of two miles up towards the earth below. Such action drove him deeply into her, and she gasped as she felt the air surging more easily into her lungs again.
 
They levitated only a few feet before the balcony of her apartment. Raditz hovered over it, and then dropped so his boots touched on the concrete just inside the railing. Still joined to her, he carried his mate in through the sliding door and into the bedroom. He pulled out of her, dropping her onto the bed. She came to, yelping as she saw him crawling over her, licking his chops.
 
"You have a lovely large bed, Professor," Raditz purred against her neck, nipping it again. He decided that the rest of the afternoon would be well spent in unwinding in the apartment she called her own. It would only be a matter of time before he moved his meager possessions into his mate's abode and he would share this space with her as much as he liked. There was only the matter of a few other official Saiyan mating traditions before the bond was finalized. He looked forward to showing her that and much more. What his father Bardock would have thought of her, Raditz wondered as he took his mate for another time.