Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Don't mess with us! ( Chapter 38 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. Akira Toriyama created them, and Funimation controls the rights. I only own Dr. Stellari, and Dr. Melmac and other minor oc's not part of DBZ cannon. I don't make money on this and it's only for fun. I mean no harm to the series!
Royal Namekian Blues
Don't MESS with me!
By Trynia Merin aka StarbearerTM
Notes: Bear with me, Vegeta/Bulma fans. There are more of them in chapters to come. I just want to tie off this loose end!
***
 
Overhead Raditz hovered, still holding Dr. Stellari around the waist. Lying headlong on the beech, Krillen pressed against the white sun bleached sand. He spat out sand, shaking himself off. Shouts and high-pitched commotion were heard, before two orange streaks shot out of the house. Krillen voiced protest, but he couldn't block their passage. Out the door after them shot a yellow and green streak with a white face.
“Let me off here,” Dr. Stellari said. “And stay back. I'll handle this.”
“Now see here woman… I am your mate and I am going to protect…” Raditz started to say. Yet a waggle of her finger caused him to snap his jaw shut with an audible click. Grumbling he released her from his grip so she could hover in a shimmer of purple chi.“They don't know you yet!” she snapped, dropping downwards. Under her own power she levitated away from Raditz, till she drifted just a hundred feet above the house.
“Mommy!” one of the blurs shouted. Just in front of her the blur stopped, revealing a curly haired youth with dark brown eyes. An identical voice called out, “Mama what are you doing here?”
“Fermi, Bohr, thank God you're okay!” she exclaimed. Raditz blinked at the sight of two small whelps flying at least as well as Saiyan youths. Except that they were perhaps five revolutions of this planet about its sun in age. Most whelps could fly when they were two years old in Vegetasei.
“Cool, Mommy's flying! Hey Mommy, are you okay? Cause we're fine!” Fermi pointed. He wore a set of karate gi similar in style to the ones Krillen wore, except they had a patch bearing the Son logo instead of the Turtle Hermit. Green sleeves protruded from the sleeveless top on the first youth.
“Bohr, Fermi, thank God!” Dr. Stellari cried. The other rocketed over and threw himself at her, hugging her neck tightly. Yellow sleeved arms twined around Dr. Stellari's neck in a choke hug. She wrapped him close in white lab coat sleeved arms, squeezing him tightly. Both twins wore martial arts shoes with white socks.
“Mamma they said you were captured but they wouldn't let us go after you! An' Mr. Chow-su wasn't playing fair!” Bohr grumbled.
“Stop right there you guys…” Krillen stopped and then face faulted.
“Don't come any closer, you meanies! You tricked us!” Fermi shouted, blocking Dr. Stellari from the two Z fighters.
“You're all right Miss!” Chiaotzu exclaimed.
“But Yamcha said you were captured… how… how are you here?” Krillen gasped.
“You've got a LOT of explaining to do, Charlie Brown!” Dr. Stellari yelled at him, in her best teacher from hell voice.
“Stay BACK! Atomic slam!” Fermi growled, his eyes glowing purple. He raised his hand, flinging a sphere of purple energy. It crashed into the unsuspecting Krillen full force. Yelping the bald fighter tumbled head over heels downwards.
“Yipe!” he cried.
“Hold on Krillen!” Chiaotzu shouted. He raised both hands, flinging them forwards. His TK wave caught Krillen and steadied him.
“Leave us alone!” Bohr cried, his own eyes flaring purple. Chiaotzu felt himself being shoved backwards with a considerable ki force. Yelping he threw his hands forward to counter it.
Fermi shot backwards towards his mother. His own hands cupped together, shoving back as he pushed in a mental tug of war. Chiaotzu's forhead beaded with sweat. Krillen had by now righted himself and hovered behind the young emperor. He shouted, “Hey guys knock it off! There's no need for this!”
“You started it!” Fermi snarled. Bohr nodded as a silent command passed between them. Immediately Chiaotzu sensed Bohr had taken over control of the TK wave while Fermi broke through and hurled another blast at Krillen. Fortunately Krillen brought up his hands to easily fend it off.
“Yipe, you guys pack a punch! Look, you don't have to do this!”
“I'd say they had every right to, after what you've done!” Dr. Stellari said quietly.
“Um… you're okay… but why aren't you stopping them…” Krillen stammered, seeing their mother glaring equally angrily at them.
“We don't want to hurt her!” Chiaotzu's thoughts echoed.
“Boys, tone it down, now,” said Dr. Stellari. “I'm fine. But if you two idiots try anything, you know my boys can take you. And I doubt you'd like to explain why they even had to!”
“But we can explain!” Krillen protested. “I thought you wanted us to baby-sit!”
“WHAT on EARTH?” Dr. Stellari glared at him.
“Your friend lied to us!” Fermi shouted, pointing a finger at Chiaotzu. By now, hovered a safe distance behind the china doll faced fighter. Nervously Shiatsu stammered, and drifted backwards. Still his white hands were raised against the now aggressive older twin.
“Mamma's fine! She's not hurt! Why would she be here all angry like if…?” Bohr yelled, clinging tightly to Dr. Stellari's neck.
“We were s'posed t' be here!” Fermi corrected Bohr. Twin sets of brows narrowed, glaring with a glowing purple gaze at Krillen and Chiaotzu.
“Kids, let Mom talk ok?” asked Dr. Stellari, reaching her hand out to Fermi. “C'mon over here. Mommy's okay. Let's just go NOW.”
“But… but Tien and Yamcha said you were captured by the Saiyans!” Krillen protested.
“Yamcha was deluded!” Dr. Stellari snapped. “And you had no right to take them from me! Where's Chichi?”
“Um… well… she um…” Krillen scratched his head. “We sent her away because we told her she needed a break. So she and 18 went shopping.”
“Uh oh we're in BIIG trouble,” Chiaotzu squeaked. Biting his lips he swallowed hard.
“What's going on here boys, come clean… I'm sure you'd rather face ME then her,” Dr. Stellari sternly glared at them. On either hip she held her twin boys, who were both still levitating under their own power.
“Mommy, you need help floating,” Fermi said, flaring his power around her.
“There's more then just you there, Momma… another mind,” Bohr said quietly.
“You makin' another brother an' sister for us?” Fermi blinked up at her. Dr. Stellari blushed.
“Not now, kiddo,” she groaned.
“How could she unless she was kissin' a guy?” asked Bohr.
“Auntie Chichi told us there was a special… but Mommy doesn't have a boyfriend does she?” Fermi asked.
“Is it Mr. Space Monkey?” asked Bohr, his eyes wide.
“Uh guys… what are you talking about?” Krillen blinked.
“None of your BUSINESS!” Dr. Stellari shot back.
“You said we were gonna have a new parent. Is he that guy up there way high with the long mane like a lion? Wearing that cool armor like Uncle Vegeta?” asked Fermi.
“The really mad looking muscle man?” asked Bohr, pointing upwards. Dr. Stellari groaned as two black boots dropped down, followed by a fall of black hair that eclipsed the entire rest of his figure. Between her and the boys dropped Raditz, his shoulders tensing in rage. Power crackled around him.
“Oh no, not HIM!” Krillen gulped.
“You… you two are DEAD!” Raditz snarled. “Saturday CRUSH!”
“Raditz you idiot!” Dr. Stellari groaned. Bohr and Fermi lightly tugged her backwards to safety as Raditz faced off against the two Z warriors. Krillen was ready for the sphere that shot towards them, but the force of it knocked him back. Immediately Raditz hurled another blast towards Chiaotzu while Krillen raised his hand.
“Distructo disc!” Krillen shouted, worrying he was going to hit the woman and her kids hovering behind Raditz. He hurled it towards Raditz, who sent his own blast to knock it away. Krillen struggled to regain control, barely managing to get it to veer harmlessly towards the waves lest it hit anything it shouldn't.
Chiaotzu raised his hands, squeezing his eyes shut as he thrust a TK field. Raditz growled, pushing against the resistance in the air around him. Energy flared, standing his spiky hair on end so he resembled a furious black quilled porcupine. At least the top hairs that were not too heavy to stand up like those in back.
“Raditz, ENOUGH!” Dr. Stellari shouted. “You've made your point! You boys STOP IT!”
“Woman, will you MIND your own affair?” Raditz growled, not turning his head to look at her. Krillen raised his hands in a defensive position, one of them held high. Another glowing disc whirled into life just above his hand and his power level spiked.
“Hold ON just one minute, BUSTER!” Dr. Stellari shouted.
“What… you know this guy?” Krillen stammered.
“I will NOT have you disintegrating them. You know what trouble you could get into! Back OFF now!” Dr. Stellari yelled. “I can HANDLE THIS!”
"Woman, must you persist in denying my satisfaction?" Raditz demanded.
“Raditz, BACK OFF!” Stellari growled, drifting in front of him. "You can have them after I'm done with them!"
“Mommy, he's taller then Mr. Tien,” whispered Bohr.
“The one who lied to us,” Fermi frowned, eyes flickering purple. “You there! He LIED to us! How could you do that?”
“You two were MEAN! That was a nasty trick to play on Mommy! I hate you!” Bohr snapped.
“Oh man are we in for it…” Krillen gulped.
“Hold these for a moment!” Dr. Stellari grumbled, shoving Bohr into a disgruntled Raditz' arm, and passing Fermi over.
“I'm `kay Mommy. You gonna discuss things with the two bad men? And can I watch?” asked Fermi.
“Stay here with Raditz. This might take a while. And you men be GOOD for Raditz. He's your new parent. So mind him like you do me!” she grumbled.
"So you're Mommy's new husband," said Fermi. "I hope you take good care of her, cause if you don't we'll kick your butt!"
"Be nice," Bohr hissed at him. "He won't hurt Mommy cause if he did, Uncle Funnyman would pound him."
“But I… you expect me to…” Raditz stammered, as Fermi glanced at him. “I'm sure they can hover quite fine… they seem quite strong young warriors.”
“Just park it for now okay, guys? You might need the energy to carry your mom home,” Dr. Stellari asked quietly. “Mom's had a bad day.”
“Come over here… whelps,” Raditz swallowed hard. “Mind your mother.”
“Okay, Mr. Raditz,” Bohr said.
“If you say so mom, but I want to kick those guys butts!” Fermi grumbled, pouting at the lack of a chance of using his martial arts training on their erstwhile teachers.
Bohr caught hold of Raditz hair, struggling to hover while Fermi drifted to levitate close to Raditz other shoulder. Mumbling something under his breath about whelps, Raditz gingerly curled his arm around Bohr who was sliding an arm behind his neck. Fermi sat on one of his broad shoulders, glad for the break from levitation. Although they were equal to the task, they were not accomplished with full control of bukujustu yet.
“You're going to leave THEM with him?” Chiaotzu gaped. “That isn't… a good idea.”
“Don't EVEN start with me. You're in so much trouble… I can't even know WHERE to begin. Where's Chichi, and where's Master Roshi?”
“Uh we um… sent Chichi back home after she brought them over here,” said Krillen. “She was having a rough day, and Yamcha volunteered to have us baby-sit… um… actually…”
“I've heard enough. Let's go inside and chat away from the kids. Raditz, just watch them okay?” said Dr. Stellari.
“But… precious one…” Raditz stammered. “Are you quite sure they are not self sufficient…”
“We'll be okay Mom, we'll chill with Mr. Raditz here,” said Fermi. By now both her sons seized handfuls of Raditz thick spiky mane, tugging on it to see if it were real. Thankfully his tail was safely wrapped around his waist.
“Er… well…” Raditz said.
“Relax Mr. Radish Man, once Mommy's done with them, Auntie Chichi would be proud of her,” Bohr reassured him.
“Your hair's just like Uncle Goku's,” said Fermi, grabbing and yanking on it. “But how did you grow it so long, and don't you know someone could grab it and use it against you?”
“I've heard that was the case…” Raditz mumbled. “But a Saiyan's hair is his pride. And I won't let any idiot close enough to grab a fiber of it! That is an enemy.”
“It's pretty strong anyway,” Fermi said.
“Don't touch his tail. Uncle Goku said that it would take away his power. Space Monkeys that is,” Bohr said.
“He's a Saiyan, you dummy,” Fermi rolled his eyes. “He's such a baby!”
“I am not!” Bohr shot back.
“Are so!”
“Silence!” Raditz suddenly shouted. Both boys blinked at him, and he swallowed hard.
“Whoops,” Fermi said.
“Sorry. I talk way too much,” Bohr whispered.
“Thank you. Another thing you must know is Saiyans have very sensitive hearing,” Raditz said quietly. “Now let's just wait for your mother quietly, shall we?”
“What if they try to hurt Mamma, Mr. Raditz?” asked Fermi.
“We won't let that happen, will we, young warriors?” Raditz said. “Let's go and see…”
Both boys nodded. Raditz touched down lightly on the beach, and then let either boy slide down. Bohr grabbed Raditz gauntleted hand while Fermi trotted boldly up. “C'mon!” Bohr said, yanking Raditz after him with surprising strength.
"Um what should we call you, if you're our new parent?" Fermi turned his head to look at Raditz. All three males could hear loud shouts echoing from inside as Dr. Stellari let loose a verbal barrage that would do Chichi and Bulma proud.
"Are you our new Daddy?" Bohr asked quietly. Raditz flinched and felt as if that would be sacrilegious. Saiyan custom dictated that it was his right, but he hardly knew these two. Thoughts of Bardock raced through his head, making his skin bristle slightly. He had always been the favorite of his mother Kinoko, while Bardock had been hard on him. A stern taskmaster demanding only the best. Such an affection filled word was alien and uncomfortable for him. Father would be more appropriate.
"Uncle will do," he said quietly. "Yes, Uncle Raditz."
"Cool," said Fermi.
"Okay," Bohr nodded, clinging tightly to Raditz' gauntleted hand, even though he had to reach up to grab it.