Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ A Daughter's Wrath ( Chapter 37 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. Akira Toriyama created them, and Funimation controls the rights. I only own Dr. Stellari, and Dr. Melmac and other minor oc's not part of DBZ cannon. I don't make money on this and it's only for fun. I mean no harm to the series!
 
Royal Namekian Blues
A Daughter's Wrath
By Trynia Merin aka StarbearerTM
 
Notes: This chapter deals with the thread of how Tien would react when he finds out about Launch and Nappa. Now Vegeta and Bulma take the intiative! But what does Bliss think of her daddy being in danger?
"Sire!" echoed a voice in Vegeta's mind. His ki sense flared with the presence of invaders.
 
"Father help!" came Trunks thoughts.
 
"What the fuck?" Vegeta snorted, lifting his head from Bulma's chest. He sat bold upright, disentangling himself from his woman. Papers lay strewn all over the desktop in her executive office.
 
"Vegeta, what is it, what's wrong?" Bulma asked, covering her chest with her hands.
 
"Those IDIOTS! Bulma, your stupid Z fighter friends have gone too far! Get dressed!" Vegeta shouted at her. He struggled to round up his armor and quickly yank on his spandex AE.
 
Bulma recovered her underwear and a nearby labcoat to button over her since her clothes were shreds. She rushed after Vegeta who rushed to the window and shoved it open. "What? What's going on? Vegeta…"
 
"Stay here Bulma. I don't want you caught up in this mess. This is something I have to deal with… alone," he said.
 
"But…"
 
"Two of your z fighter friends have attacked complex 3! And one of them is fighting Nappa to the death. Kakkarot and Trunks are there, but I have to deal with this. Don't argue with me Bulma," Vegeta said firmly. Bulma rushed to the window ledge as Vegeta leapt off it. Blue chi surrounded him, propelling him rapidly so he was little more then a blue comet streaking off towards Metro West.
 
Bulma rushed to the intercom, buzzing it. "Security, get a spy bot camera and follow Frequency 234!"
 
"At once, Madame VP," answered the secretary.
 
"Also, clear all personnel from the Capsule complex 3! Evacuate! This is not a drill!" Bulma called. Just then the door burst open, with the secretary and two security guards pushing behind him.
 
"Ms. Briefs, are you all right?"
 
"Yes, get someone to clean up this office! And get my parents on the line. They need to take the hydrojet and get to safety. Where's my baby?"
 
"With the senior Dr. Briefs," the secretary nodded.
 
"Send Miss Baklava to my house for a fresh change of clothes. I'm going to take care of this matter myself!" she said.
 
"Ma'am?"
 
"Do as I say!" Bulma shouted, stamping her foot. "Get my private helicopter ready!"
 
"Yes ma'am!" they chorused. In minutes Bulma had struggled into a set of jeans and a Capsule T-shirt, and was racing towards the nearest Capsule helicopter. Just then someone landed on the rooftop, shedding her capsule labcoat to reveal a suit of black and gold armor. Long blond hair fluttered around her neck and she rushed towards Bulma.
 
"What… Bliss? What are you doing here?"
 
"My dad's being murdered!" Bliss snapped. "The Prince told me to come get you because he knew that you wouldn't evacuate. So I've been ordered to protect you!"
 
"Fine! Let's go! You can fill me in on the way!" Bulma nodded. Bliss slid her arm around Bulma's waist, and Bulma wrapped an arm around the female Saiyan's neck. They blasted off in the direction Vegeta had headed.
 
Angrily Vegeta landed not far from the smoking remains of his GR. He heard the flashes and sounds of combat from within. Something shot out of the wreckage, heading towards him. He zipped out of the way, seeing it skid to a halt on the ruined lawn. Slowly the battered hulk of Nappa rolled over, pressing down on the ground. Armor cracked in many places, Nappa staggered to his feet.
 
"Nappa, what's going on?" Vegeta demanded.
 
"Sire… we're under attack…" he grunted, holding his side. "Those freaks we fought before…"
 
He pointed with a gauntleted hand. Vegeta glanced over to see the clearing dust clouds in the quickening wind. Out of the smoke and mist his figure stood with tattered clothes. Smudged with grime and dirt, Tenshinhan strode towards Nappa's fallen body. "You… you will PAY for what you did to Chiautzu you monster!" Tien snarled. He raised his hands into a triangular shape, and aimed them towards Nappa.
 
"What the FUCK is going on!" Vegeta bellowed. Tien was in the process of charging his Tribeam when he spotted Vegeta.
 
"Stay out of this! This is between ME and this piece of trash!" Tien shouted.
 
"Sire, get out of here, he's mine," Nappa snorted.
 
"Don't mess around you fool! He's much stronger!" Vegeta said as he backed away.
 
"I can take him!" Nappa laughed, rubbing blood trickling down the side of his mouth. Nappa gathered his power and blasted towards Tien. A ki blast sizzled from Tien's finger pointed towards him. Unable to gather power for a Tri beam, he leashed a Dodon instead. Vegeta zipped out of the path of the beam. Nappa slammed into Tien full force, smashing the warrior into the nearest ruined wall. Tien gasped, gathering his ki to shield himself from getting crushed. At the last moment he twisted his body and flipped so Nappa swung out of his way, then pushed his foot off Nappa to propel himself away from impact.
 
He tumbled on the ground, hearing the smash of masonry and bricks. Coughing, he peered with his tri vision to see Nappa slowly staggering up. What would it take to stop this giant? Smoke again cleared and Nappa panted. From the pit of his throat glowed a blast cannon, which shot towards Tien. At the last moment Tien managed to form his own beam, shouting, "Blast cannon!"
 
"Break cannon!" Nappa's voice echoed. Both beams met with full force, pushing in a beam lock battle.
 
Vegeta shaded his eyes with a gloved hand, watching the spectacle with interest. Although Tien had significantly added to his power level, Nappa's recent training with Vegeta had added thousands of points to his battle power. While human instinct would be to interrupt, Saiyan code dictated that Nappa be allowed to fight unless dead or unless he surrendered.
 
"So you're not so weak after all, Nappa," Vegeta nodded. He knew his warrior was trying to prove himself to regain face.
 
"Father!" Trunks shouted, zipping out of hyperspeed. "You've got to stop this!"
 
"They seem evenly matched. Why should I, considering he was the one who attacked first?" asked Vegeta angrily.
 
"Father, it is a misunderstanding. Tien could kill him!"
 
"You have so little faith in him? I think that Nappa has things under control!" Vegeta commented. "I can't dishonor him by interrupting this duel when it was that three eyed freak who started this!"
 
"RAAAH!" Nappa shouted, as Tien's break cannon pushed forwards. It slammed the beam towards Nappa, inexorably pushing with greater force. Suddenly Nappa lost the beam war, falling under the force of Tien's beam. IT slammed into his armor, shattering it and thrusting Nappa forcefully into another office building.
 
"Mother's going to be pissed to see this destruction! People could get hurt!" Trunks shouted.
 
"Bulma's already given the evacuation order I see," said Vegeta as he saw the alarms blaring and people running for cover. "I sense no ki in the buildings."
 
Nappa blinked, dust falling off his head as he tried to sit up. Ribs were cracked and he held the red welt on his chest with disbelief. "I… I see you've gotten stronger… but I'm STILL standing!"
 
"You will PAY for what you did to Launch!" Tien shouted, pointing a finger at him. "YOU BASTARD!"
 
"What, too wimpy to hang onto your woman?" Nappa laughed harshly. "You are a fool! First you didn't want her, and NOW you're whining?"
 
"You… why you!" Tien growled. "Dodon!"
 
Another ray slammed into Nappa's shoulder, piercing it. Nappa groaned, still struggling to move, despite the fountain of blood that dribbled down his chest. With a great force of will he managed to stand after the beam stopped. He staggered; holding his now immobile left arm. One eye was swollen shut, his scouter smashed and cracking. Grabbing the scouter from his eye he tossed it away.
 
"Is that the EST you can do?" Nappa taunted him. His voice was raspy, but he still managed to stagger into a defensive crouch.
 
"I… what does it take to stop you?" Tien snarled. "I swear you'll pay for what your friend did to Dr. Stellari, and for what you did to Launch. You won't hurt anyone ever again!"
 
"I serve Prince Vegeta! You were the one stupid enough to take me on, so don't complain. Let's finish this now!" Nappa laughed. Growling he began to gather energy towards him. Wind whipped Trunks and Vegeta's hair as the atmosphere ionized.
 
"That won't WORK!" Tien shouted. He began to summon his own energy. As Nappa's form crackled with lightening, Vegeta watched with a small smirk on his face. Thumbs pressed together with fingers forming the triangle against before Tien's heart.
 
"Disintegrate!" Nappa laughed, flipping his index and middle fingers up.
 
"TRI BEAM!" Tien shouted at the same time. A blinding prismatic beam slammed into Nappa's hand, intercepting the energy before it could dissipate. At the same time, Nappa crashed to the ground with a loud shout.
 
"Father, we have to stop this!" Trunks cried.
 
"I agree. Before they kill each other. Is that what you want, Vegeta?" Goku interrupted. He appeared suddenly before both of them, his hair gleaming with super Saiyan energies.
 
"Kakkarot, explain what this is all about!" Vegeta snarled.
 
"Why don't we stop this now and ask them? Or do you want Piccolo and me to do it for you? We need everyone's help to fight the androids, and this is pointless!" Goku snapped back.
 
"Father… please," Trunks said.
 
"Whatever. It's clear that your idiotic loser friend won't stop before either he or Nappa dies," said Vegeta with a grunt. "But I'm not responsible for this. He started it. If this were Vegetasei I'd let Nappa finish him off…"
 
Touching two fingers to his forehead, Goku disappeared. Trunks rocketed forwards to stand between Tien and the prostrate form of Nappa. He groaned, slowly writhing in pain. Blood dripped from a hole in his side, and he barely had the strength to sit up. Goku reappeared directly in front of Tien, who was gathering energy for another blow.
 
"Stop this!" Goku shouted.
 
"Don't stop me Goku! He deserves to die for what he did! He murdered us all! I can't let him…" Tien shouted.
 
"This isn't the time or place for this! It's not what you think! There will be enough people dying without us killing each other!" Goku interrupted. He grabbed Tien's wrists, holding them in place so the fighter could not summon a final blast.
 
"Father!" shrieked Bliss. Tien's head whirled around to see Bulma and a blonde female touching down.
 
"Who the heck is that?" Tien heaved. "Goku, let me go!"
 
"Oh no, oh no!" Bliss gasped. "Sire... please…"
 
She released Bulma, moving forwards a few steps. Then she stopped at the sight of the Prince hovering nearby. Trunks was standing with his arms spread wide, covering Nappa while Goku and Tien argued. Vegeta drifted down, white boots touching the ground as Bulma raced up towards him.
 
"Nappa, enough, this duel is over!" Vegeta barked.
 
"Vegeta, what the hell is this?" Bulma shouted.
 
"Don't interfere Bulma. Apparently the brat and Kakkarot already have," he said, turning his head to glance at her over his shoulder.
 
"Tien… and Goku… what… this is nuts," Bulma panted. Vegeta held up a gloved hand, blocking her from rushing over to the scene. Bliss released her breath, rushing over towards her father.
 
"Are you all right?" Trunks asked, turning to stand over the injured Nappa.
 
"S… sire… forgive me, he was too powerful," Nappa coughed, spitting up blood.
 
"Shut up. This is over!" Trunks snapped, crouching down to try and help Nappa stand.
 
"Goku, let me GO!" Tien hollered. Goku caught him around the waist, dragging him back.
 
"This is over! Tien, don't make me hurt you!" Goku shouted, pinning his friend's arms behind him.
 
"Daddy…" Bliss whispered. She crouched down at his other side, reaching to brush blood off his face. Trunks slowly shoved his shoulder under Nappa to try and help him sit up.
 
"Little one, did you see?" Nappa coughed as he looked up at her with his good eye. "I've… I've proved myself… the Prince can't call me weak again…"
 
"Shut up! That doesn't matter!" Bliss snapped at him. "Please Daddy, you didn't have to prove anything to me…"
 
"Yes I did…" he coughed, brushing a tendril of hair out of her face. "Can't let the Prince think our bloodline is weak…"
 
"Get him up, Trunks, Bliss," Vegeta said quietly. He strode towards them, with Bulma rushing after him. Bliss moved to Nappa's other side, helping support him with her shoulder in his armpit. Blood dripped on her black and gold Saiyan armor. It was identical in design to Nappa's, with the exception of a panel cut to show her cleavage.
 
"Who is responsible for this!" Bliss snapped. She glared towards where Goku was still wrestling with an irate Tien.
 
"It doesn't matter," Vegeta said quietly. "These are simply fighters who caused Nappa's death before."
 
"Their blood is MINE!" Bliss snarled, momentarily letting go of her father. She zipped out of view then reappeared before Tien and Goku standing near a shattered wall.
 
"Vegeta, stop her before she does something stupid!" Bulma urged, grabbing her husband's arm.
 
"Trunks, get Nappa to the medical bay and put him in the new regeneration tank," said Vegeta. "I'll deal with this."
 
"Bliss, come back here!" Trunks shouted.
 
"Don't stop me, Sire," Bliss glanced back over her shoulder. She marched up to the furious Tien, her eyes gleaming with cold hatred.
 
"Come back here! Bliss, this isn't the way!" Trunks shouted.
 
"This is getting tiresome," Vegeta shook his head. "Get him to a tank now, boy!"
 
"Do it Trunks, please," Bulma sighed, before she turned and rushed towards Bliss.
 
"Father…"
 
"That's an order!" Vegeta barked. Lip firming, Trunks hefted Nappa onto his back and blasted off towards the newly constructed hospital wing.
 
Meanwhile, Vegeta rushed after Bulma, grabbing her shoulder to stop her from walking directly into Bliss' path. Ki crackled around her blond hair, fluttering the long ponytail that hung down her armored back. Bulma blinked in shock because she recalled Bliss the capsule technician was supposed to have short spiky blond hair. The texture of the female Saiyan's hair was similar, but a darker honey color with black undertones. Almost like a dirty blonde. In Saiyan armor she was fierce and imposing.
 
"You… are MINE!" Bliss shrilled at Tien.
 
"Now just a moment Miss… there's no need for this," Goku started to interrupt before Tien cut him off.
 
"Who are you?" Tien blinked, feeling the rise in her power.
 
"You were one of the ones who slew my father, answer me!" Bliss glowed. Light gleamed off the blue scouter covering her left eye. Angular features in her feminine face mirrored those of Nappa, and it dawned on Tien and Goku who she was.
 
"You mean… Nappa had a daughter?" Goku yelped in surprise. Still his super Saiyan power flickered, gleaming off of Tien.
 
"I… look, this has nothing to do with you!" Tien shouted back. "He killed my best friend, and he hurt Launch! Whatever you've got against me is something else!"
 
"Are you or are you NOT one of the warriors who faced him that day?" Bliss shouted, pointing a finger at him.
 
"He is," said Goku. "But so am I. If you want to blame anyone for killing Nappa, you should talk to Vegeta."
 
"He's right! You have no right to judge me! Your father was a ruthless murderer who killed without remorse!" Tien yelled at her. "How DARE you stand there and think you're any better then…"
 
"I've had just about enough of this drivel! Bliss, get back now! That's an order!" Vegeta barked.
 
"but Sire," she gasped, turning her head. Light gleamed off her scouter, obscuring her look of frustration.
 
"Stand DOWN I say! Go tend to your father!" Vegeta shouted, pointing a gloved finger at her.
 
"Yes, sire… at once," Bliss nodded, dropping to one knee. "IT shall be as you command."
 
"Goku, please tell me that this wasn't your idea!" Bulma pleaded. Vegeta still restrained her with an arm around her waist.
 
"Bulma… you KNEW these people were here… how could you!" Tien blinked in disbelief.
 
"What did you expect me to do? They're under Vegeta's command!" Bulma stammered.
 
"You need not explain yourself to them, Bulma. This is MY responsibility," Vegeta said quietly as he cupped her cheek.
 
"You son of a BITCH! I knew you were no good!" Tien snarled. "Goku, you shouldn't have let him live!"
 
"Tien, enough," Goku said firmly. "Let Vegeta explain. I'd like to know what this is all about."
 
"Call off your goons and we'll talk, Kakkarot," said Vegeta.
 
"Goku how can you stand by and let him harbor those MURDERERS here?" Tien blinked at him in disgust.
 
"We don't know the whole story," said Goku. "Now just please leave this to me. Go back to training. I can handle this!"
 
"But the kids…"
 
"What kids?" asked Goku.
 
"What are you talking about?" Vegeta cocked a brow. Tien saw Goku's questioning look, and sighed.
 
"Goku, we said that Chichi was watching Dr. Stellari's kids, but Yamcha and I…" Tien started to say.
 
"I think you'd better explain yourself now," said Vegeta. "This sounds quite entertaining."
 
"Would someone PLEASE tell me what the HELL is going on?" Bulma yelled. Vegeta winced, turning towards his wife.
 
"Tien, you'd better go. Let me talk to Vegeta. You'll find Yamcha over there. He needs help getting free. Both of you need to leave and stay away for a while," said Goku seriously. His azure gazed lowered to Tien, who grunted in disgust.
 
"You've been asked to leave, loser. Do so while you still can," Vegeta said angrily.
 
"This isn't over," Tien said menacingly. Goku released his wrists, and he backed away. Angrily Tien marched off in the direction of where Yamcha was still struggling to undo his bindings. Trunks zipped back, landing near his parents.
 
"Father, Bliss is looking after Napa…"
 
"Trunks, you go make sure that these two losers leave, while I talk to this idiot," said Vegeta quietly.
 
"I don't need HIS help. I'll leave," Tien said as he turned momentarily. "I know when I'm not wanted. But don't think you've seen the last of me…"