Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Nappa's Lunchtime ( Chapter 41 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Nappa's Lunchtime
Warning, if you don't like the idea of lime, steer clear of this. Vegeta and Bulma are next chapter!

 
While the two brothers left, Nappa discovered to his delight that he was alone. Nobody to spoil his fun with the new female he had acquired. Launch sat on a rock cleaning the machine gun. He grinned, and then saw her itching at her nose. Suddenly a thunderous sneeze split the landscape, and her hair shifted from yellow to blue.
 
"Shit," Nappa cussed. He hated when this happened. Immediately the blue haired demure female glanced around with a cry of fright.
 
"Oh my GOODNESS where AM I?" she yelped. Nappa mumbled another curse, wondering how he could make the best of this. The last time this happened was when she was about to plunge his shaft into her, and it was damn embarrassing.
 
She had switched just as they had gotten inside the capsule house that first night. To his shock he realized the female had no recollection and screamed in fear. But Nappa knew how to charm a frightened woman into doing what he wanted. Such honeyed false words had lured her in, and he had pulled her close to 'comfort' her. Then a stray lock of her hair tickled her nose and it was instant ACHOO and his hellcat returned.
 
Then another incident as they were getting close on the table had occurred, and he was again bending over the frightened blue haired bimbo with a look of confusion. Nappa had somehow convinced the demure girl he meant no harm, and was satisfied with letting her lavish him with good cooking. Fortunately the cayenne pepper had made her sneeze, reversing the curse and allowing him to savor the hellcat with blonde. Ever since their relationship had heated up, Nappa had taken steps to figure the best out of the strange dual nature. On one hand he liked the meals the blue haired launch cooked up. On the other he enjoyed the hunting and sparring with the yellow haired woman that reminded him of his favorite pleasure slave from Cestus 2.
 
There the women had gold locks and dark tan skin with purple spots. Their busts were large, and they had two sets of them, while their arms were long and skillful. Tentacles extended as a second pair of limbs from beneath their graceful upper arms. Their faces were saiyanlike, but their blue and silver streaked hair was decidedly unsaiyan. Nevertheless they were much like the Idsarjins in their skills at pleasing men and women. The males were massive beings with wide chests and four arms.
 
Then there was his favorite dish on Idsarsei. He could remember the first time he took Raditz to Mr. Zocolotto's emporium and they saw the Idsarjin tank dancers. Tangelo, a part time bouncer had introduced him to Citrus, while Raditz was tempted with her sister Lycopene. Together they had shown either male Saiyan the best time any whore could. Then realizing it was high time for shore leave, Nappa twisted the whelp Raditz' arm to accompany him to Idsarsei Prime. In time for the Sharing festival. All Idsarjins were polygamous. They engaged in pairbonding only when producing cubs. Each female had multiple male partners, but bred with the same lifemate. Males in turn had their own harem of females, taught to welcome their male guests in their homes with sexual orgies.
 
Nappa had shown the young Raditz to the home of a high ranking noble named Ascorbic. He was the concubine of Princess Mandarin, with a small host of pleasure slaves that were lower class Idsarjin females and males. Even homosexuals could be pleased here. The Idsarjin were also bisexual, enjoying one another's same and different sex company. Even when alone they used interesting devices to heighten their sexual pleasure. Many of them sold their Idsarjin pleasure girdles to female Freiza crewmates which could be activated by their male lovers when light-years away. Some girdles could bind the lover of choice to a bed and only be loosened when sexual climax was reached. Nappa loved this particular sex game and always lay willingly across Citrus' bed bound with gold cuffs and the vest wrapped around his torso. A small ring curved about his tail base, and then a front attachment had a cock ring to stop blood from rushing so fast to engorge him. Nappa allowed Citrus to bring him to many climaxes before she released him. Then it was her turn and he would torture her with his tail for hours till she shook with pleasure. She had taken to the gold sphere of a ball gag well.
 
Now Nappa's loins stirred with the thoughts of pleasures long gone. He spied the food carefully set on the small flat rock where Raditz mate had made the earth food called 'pancakes'. The blue haired Lunch eyed him warily as he slowly stalked towards her. She knew him as the tall powerful Nappa who had the appetite of a black hole. All she recalled at times was waking up nude next to him, and then he would hold a rope to her to 'tie him up' while she fetched his favorite delicacy of pepper stew.
 
Unfortunately the nearest thing was the ground black pepper next to the salt. Stealthily Nappa sat down on the rock near Launch, giving her his winning grin. "Well, well, you seem nervous my sweet."
 
"Mr. Nappa… what are we doing out here?" Launch asked in that honey sweet voice.
 
"Camping, woman," Nappa laughed. "Come here."
 
"You won't hurt me will you?"
 
"Do I ever, girl?" Nappa said in his best deep voice. He beckoned with one finger and pointed to the skillet still gleaming with grease.
 
"What… do you want?"
 
"Breakfast," Nappa said, appearing as innocent as a bloodthirsty elite could. His moustache inched up with a Saiyan smirk and he folded his arms across his chest. Still his tail unlatched and swayed slowly back and forth behind him. He was waiting for the right moment so he could reverse this annoying trend.
 
"My ankles are swollen… since WHEN was I so big," she gasped. Her hands passed over her belly.
 
"The dad up and went, remember?" Nappa said to her shock.
 
"You mean… I was with someone and he gave me a baby?" the blue haired Launch squeaked. "But where is he and who is the father?"
 
"He's a deadbeat named Tien," said Nappa.
 
"But Tien was always so shy… why would he do this to me?" She sniffled. "I'm pregnant… and I don't know whose it is! Why would he…"
 
Nappa reached out his hand and gently snared her. "Hey little lady, sit down an tell ol' uncle Nappa all about it. That bum doesn't know a real woman cause he's off training. Remember what you told me?"
 
"He always left me alone with Master Roshi," Lunch sobbed. Nappa wiped away her tears with one finger.
 
"HE can't appreciate a sweet thing like you who likes to take care of a real man," Nappa purred, gently stroking her back. Again Lunch buried her head in his shoulder.
 
"Will you stay with me, Nappa-san?" she pleaded.
 
"Ol Nappa will take care of you girl. I won't leave ya," Nappa purred into her ear. He gently nibbled her lobe causing her to flinch. Then he snaked out his tail to wrap around the peppershaker to their left.
 
Instantly the black dust was shifted into her face. Another mighty sneeze resounded, and in his arms sat the object of his current obsession. Lunch peered over at her lover sitting with a shit-eating grin on his face. His erection was hidden under the flat paneled armor groin guards, but his black eyes sparkled with hunger. Launch leaned forwards and nipped his ear, then groaned when he licked the bitemark on her neck. "Where were we, big guy?" she asked.
 
"Here," Nappa growled, pulling her to straddle him. "You were about to entertain me."
 
"Ass," Launch said affectionately. Nappa lifted his arms and pulled off his armor to reveal his vast chest blistering with muscle. Sweat gleamed off it giving it an oily sheen. Launch ran her fingers over his pectorals and biceps in wonder. The first time she had seen Nappa disrobe her sexual frustrations screamed for a male partner to satisfy them. How many times had she chased after Tien in the hopes to catch his eye, then find him with that little china doll charge of his? Tales of him being a mercenary had awakened false hopes she could turn him away from being such a goody goody and enjoy what she had to offer.
 
Nappa had looked into her green eyes and seen her desire. Her whole body reeked with female lust and heat. She had dropped her gun and strode forwards when Nappa leaned down. His tail snaked out and he snared her in his grasp. Launch latched arms around his neck and growled when she crushed her face to his. Nappa's kiss was dominating and strong, meant to show a woman who was boss. His hands wandered over to squeeze her breasts and butt with strong pinches that would leave bruises. With tingling desire radiating in her loins she had buried her gasp of arousal in that kiss and bitten his tongue. Nappa had withdrawn from the kiss with a smirk, licking his blood off his face.
 
"You're begging for it, aren't you? Poor little girl I can SMELL you in heat. Well I'm more then happy to give it to you," Nappa purred.
 
"You think you're so tough? You guys are all alike! You fuck us and run!"
 
"I will fuck you over and over woman. We both need it, and you reek with sex. I can smell you growing wet just looking at me. Want some HELP?" Nappa laughed as he cupped her breasts. She felt him holding her to his torso with just his tail. One hand cupped and rotated the nipples while he panted with hot volcanic breath into her ear. Panting and mewling she didn't protest as she grabbed his wrist and pulled it down.
 
"Touch me then, if you're such a badass! I bet you can't last a full hour with me!" she snorted in a challenge. She was scared of the alien, yet intrigued. Had he been the one who killed Tien? If so, how powerful was he? An insane need to get Tien's attention rose in her devious mind, and she saw the lust too great to deny. Here was a man begging to be fucked, and she loved the chance to show him that she could have him at her mercy.
 
A well-fucked man was not likely to kill, she knew. Eagerly she slid his fingers under her skirt. To her delight Nappa ripped away the scrap of cloth that was an excuse for panties. He pushed his index finger into her core, rubbing up and down. Immediately he found her clit and was pushing against it while carrying her around the small capsule house. No doubt he was looking for the bed.
 
"Over… THERE…" she moaned, clenching her muscles. Nappa certainty knew a woman's pleasure places because he was fingering her with just the right amount not to hurt but to stave her aching need.
 
"You like that? A little thing like you deserves to be fucked by a great warrior like me. I'll take your bet. You wanted an hour, I'll give you TWENTY times that, little girl," Nappa chuckled. He lightly dropped her on the center of the bed, then stood over her.
 
"What are you waiting for?" Lunch asked, panting and staring up at Nappa simply standing over her. His arms folded across his chest, and he made no move towards her.
 
"I'm not so sure you want my entertainment, girl," he said with a leer. "I'm a hard warrior to please. You think you can handle me?"
 
Lunch backed away, seeing the playful leer Nappa gave her. "What's your game?"
 
"Try to guess," Nappa laughed, unfolding his hands. His tail swayed to and fro, and Lunch saw the probing tip of his tongue licking his chops. Suddenly she wanted him to grab her and throw her down. Just standing there not knowing what he was going to do next was driving her mad with fear and want.
 
"You bastard I can take anything you can throw at me! Aren't you going to fuck and ravish me? Isn't that what you WANT?" Lunch spat.
 
"Saiyans take what they want," Nappa licked his lips. "But we like to play with our prey."
 
"Gimmie a break," Lunch laughed in his face. "You're some big talker…"
 
"Am I? You think you know me, the Great Nappa so well?" he snickered, putting one knee on the bed. Still he kept his distance. She retreated, sensing the cobra like stare pinning her like a deer for the kill.
 
"You're a tough guy. You like to hunt and raise hell, don't you?" Lunch panted.
 
"You're half right, woman. And right now I'm going to see how badly you're going to beg me to bed you," Nappa snickered.
 
***
The memories of that night flowed through Lunch's brain. She leaned forwards and caught his lips with hers. Long legs latched around Nappa's waist and her fingernails buried in his back. Snarling he unfastened the leather dress she was wearing. Instead of tearing it away he lifted it off and threw it next to his armor.
 
Her panties came off in a loud rip, followed by her bra. Nappa lowered his face and began to devour her hot breasts heaving. She squeezed the base of his neck, then bit his ear hard. His lips and tongue circled each mound, studding out her pink nipples. She let out a loud groan when he nipped down her belly towards her center. Then he pulled his head up.
 
"Dammit, keep going!" Lunch gritted her teeth.
 
"Heh, I have you RIGHT where I want you, woman," Nappa cackled. His sinister laughter echoed in her ears like music. Spreading her legs she scooted back on his thighs. His tail arched around and slipped up to tickle her thighs. She felt it thrust up and tantalizingly stroke her clit.
 
From inside she clenched her muscles. Nappa leered, his eyebrow raised as he fucked her with his tail, and she attempted to crush the appendage. Sweat beaded on his baldhead and hers. Knees parted and she slid down towards the ground with a cry of fright. Then Nappa stood up, his tail pulling out while he yanked her up towards him once more.
 
"Why did you stop?" Lunch complained, her green eyes filled with unslaked lust.
 
"You're not ready yet," Nappa laughed. He set her down to one side, and pulled his remaining clothes off so he was revealed. Lunch couldn't wait and moaned with relief when he grasped the back of her neck with one hand and pushed her so she faced away. Eagerly she rested on hands and knees, pushing her rear up.
 
Nappa crouched behind her, then balanced his torso across her slender body. His length slid teasingly against her backside while his tail slipped to hold her waist steady. "C'mon do it!" Launch snarled.
 
"Ask for it. Tell me how desperate you are, and I MIGHT do it," Nappa laughed again.
 
"Take me now you big jerk!" Launch shouted. Nappa shoved his saiyanhood into her waiting wet core and she screamed.
 
Back and forth they moved, pumping against one another. Nappa sat back on his haunches, taking Lunch so she was forced to straddle his massive thighs. "Ohh yeah," she gasped, spread wide and able to hump up and down while he squeezed and kneaded her breasts in massive hands. He bit down on the nape of her neck with sharp teeth, licking and sucking her blood while he pounded into her.
 
"Who's your protector, wench. Who's your master, eh?" Nappa snarled.
 
"You are… you are…" Lunch moaned. "Give it to me, Nappa… don't stop! I want you!"
 
"You'll have me, then," Nappa laughed. He increased his ministrations, his tip bashing her cervix but not hard enough to hurt her. Lunch arched her back and screamed his name into the wilds. Nappa gritted his teeth and released the flood of his seed upwards, searing her while slaking their mutual lust.
 
"Damn you're too big," she groaned, feeling his hard staff impaling her still. Nappa licked the clotting scab on her neck, then held up his wrist to bite it.
 
"Drink me woman. You'll need your strength," Nappa curtly ordered, shoving his wrist to her mouth. Lunch seized it and sucked hard of the sweet sugary elite blood. His ki surged through her, giving her strength depleted from their mating. Sighing, she rocked her hips up and down, then clenched tightly.
 
Nappa groaned with pleasure. She was damn good. One of the best he had ever had. Such a fine treasure to be won from that weak fool. Anger filled him at the casual disregard the one called Tien had for such a fine whore. He had done her a favor by taking her into his services. Around her throat gleamed a diamond necklace and gold bracelets tinkled on her wrists. Nappa had taken these things and given them to her, while devouring the food cooked by chefs she had held at gunpoint to prepare a huge meal for him.
 
"That's my wench. Good little whore. Your master's well pleased," Nappa purred.
 
"Mmm," Lunch groaned, her body tingling with satiation. The great hunger was never slaked, but Nappa was the one male who could always deliver what she wanted. To her surprise she realized the times her other 'self' came he never forced him on the blue haired alter ego.
 
"I told you I like playing with my prey before the kill," Nappa whispered. He caressed her belly, feeling the life force of the male Saiyan whelp he planted. Most of his children sired on Vegetasei with his mate Cabernet were not grown in utero. As an elite they were grown in incubators. He preferred his children whelped by his whores because he loved reminding himself of how prolific he was.
 
"How long?" she asked.
 
"Same length of time your pups take," Nappa said. "He's a fine strong warrior who will protect you when I'm not here. You're fortunate to have an Elite take interest in you wench. Continue to please me and you won't be disappointed."
 
"You big bastard, you know how to make a gal feel welcome," Lunch laughed. He turned her around so she straddled him. To his surprise she leaned forwards and kissed him in a far more delicate manner.
 
"Wench?" Nappa asked, seeing a foreign expression there.
 
"Don't you leave me, to chase after you, you bum," she said quietly.
 
"What makes you think that, eh? Not to my favorite plaything. No, that wimp Tien was a fool to let you go. Now you're mine by right," Nappa said.
 
"You didn't kill him this time. Why not?" she asked.
 
"Cause Prince Vegeta didn't order me to. And I like seeing the humiliation on the bum's face when I told him he wasn't man enough to hold onto his wench," Nappa laughed.
 
"I like that," Lunch chuckled. She was glad she submitted to the great elite. Nappa thrust upwards again, telling her that she had only just begun to sate his needs.
 
"Ready for more, wench?" he grinned.
 
"Always, you crazy bastard," Lunch said affectionately.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Back at the Son household, two brothers were quietly discussing recent developing issues. New sightings of the long awaited Androids were provoking rumors and great fear amongst the Z warriors. Goku brought Raditz up to speed on the progress of his training, and Raditz learned of the mysterious disappearance of two of Goku's friends.
Raditz and Goku sat opposite each other in two easy chairs. They sipped on Hercule sport drinks while Chichi fussed over their groaning houseguest. So far she was sitting with her head between her knees near the kitchen where Chichi was fixing lunch. Both Fermi and Bohr half listened to what Goku and Raditz were discussing while helping their nauseous mother overcome her reaction to Goku's instant transmission.
"So you say that the one called Yamcha and the one called Tien have gone missing?" Raditz asked.
"That's right," Goku nodded. "And I'm worried it's because of the fight Tien and Nappa had. That's why I was keeping an eye on you all."
"I cannot blame you, Kakkarot," said Raditz softly. "But we were justified in protecting ourselves."
"I know that, and Trunks told Gohan a lot. Gohan told me everything that Trunks said to him and Bulma, and I'm worried. I think that Tien and Yamcha have been captured or worse," said Goku.
"Why?" Raditz asked.
"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling," Goku mumbled.
"Is something wrong?" Fermi asked, wandering over to the two men. He stood near Raditz, resting his hand on the arm of his 'parent's chair.
"Hey there, is your mom ok?" asked Goku.
"We're discussing affairs of warriors, young one. You need not worry yourself," Raditz said to Fermi.
"But if it's about something that's gonna be a danger to people, shouldn't we know?" Fermi asked. "I mean Gohan's fighting..."
"You guys are a little young," Goku started. Chichi sharply turned her gaze from where she helped Raditz wife Dr. Stellari towards the sofa.
"I don't want Gohan fighting, Goku-sa!" Chichi said angrily, resting a hand on her hip.
"This isn't the time to talk about this!" Goku said helplessly.
"Perhaps we should discuss this later," Raditz said softly to Goku. He turned to Chichi and said, "Do you require any assistance with Atomica? Are you all right?"
"I'm okay, Raditz stop fussing!" Dr. Stellari waved her hand. She dropped into the sofa, supported by Chichi and Bohr. Raditz got up from his chair and rushed over to sit next to her. He wiped sweat off her forehead.
"Mommy are you okay?" Bohr asked.
"Don't worry, she'll be fine. I'll take care of her," Chichi said sweetly to Bohr. "Too bad Gohan isn't here to play with you…"
"What should we do Miss Chichi?" asked Bohr.
"Mom?" Fermi asked.
"Help her will you guys?" asked Dr. Stellari, running hands through both her worried son's hair. Raditz gently brushed sweaty hair from her face. Goku wandered over, looking guiltily at his brother's wife laying there on the sofa now, her head propped up on a pillow Raditz grabbed from Chichi.
"Well I could use help hanging the laundry up, if you young men wouldn't mind, and your mother wouldn't," said Chichi. Dr. Stellari fought the urge to throw up, but was already leaning her face over the bucket Chichi shoved under her mouth.
"Cool Mommy threw up!" Fermi laughed.
"Ugh, gross," Bohr chattered.
"That's it, you all need to back away!" Chichi snapped to the males hovering around her. "She needs some fresh air, and you two men obviously need to take your conversation outside! You're upsetting the children!"
"I didn't mean to," Goku said.
"Why don't you go spar outside, Goku?" asked Chichi, trying to regain her temper. She sat next to Dr. Stellari, patting her hand. Fermi and Bohr glanced from her to Raditz expectantly.
"I think that's a good idea. What do you say, Raditz?" asked Goku. "I'm sure Gohan and Piccolo will soon be home and they can play with you guys."
"Yes, outside," Chichi repeated firmly.
"Maybe you'd better help her young ones. Go do what Ms. Chichi says. Run along and play while I talk to Kakkarot..." Raditz voice came. Fermi and Bohr both vanished out the door a minute later, and she was left alone with Goku's wife.
"Damn it," she groaned, holding her stomach.
"Good grief what ARE you wearing…" Chichi fussed. "I've got some clean clothes that might fit you. Let's help you get these off… just relax, easy now."
"This isn't the first time."
"You think you can sit up? I'll just help you to the washroom, and help you get cleaned up. You can put these soiled things and Ill try and get them cleaned. And then I'll put a spare set after you wash a bit and relax," Chichi said. A solid shoulder helped bolster Dr. Stellari up and then Chichi half carried her to the back room so she could enter the place that had a sink and commode. There was no bathtub, only the sinks and she had to sit on a stool while Chichi helped mop the mess off her 'outfit'.
Clean clothes consisted of loose pants and a top that buttoned with silk frogs over one shoulder. Something about wearing civilized wear made her feel better, especially since they were designed for an expectant mother. Far more comfortable then any maternity wear that she could buy in a store. "I'm going to have to show you how to put your hair up completely I've always seen you wear it in a braid, but it would look just as good up like so," Chichi continued to fuss cheerfully. Something about the frenetic woman both annoyed and relaxed her so she let herself be returned to civilization once more.
"So, you know all about the situation?" Dr. Stellari asked as she sat in the kitchen. Chichi passed her a bowl of steamed rice and vegetables sliced thin.
"Yes, for the most part. What I can wring out of him. These are easy, you just put steamed rice on a bed of dried seaweed, and then arrange the vegetables like this," Chichi said, pushing Dr. Stellari towards the nearby table that doubled as an island. Huge pots rattled on a stove and she smelled spices of Chinese food that made her mouth water.
"Hum, like this? What is the yellow pickled stuff…?”
"That's ham, sliced thin, and then you lay some carrot, and then roll it up carefully with the mat," Chichi instructed. She realized the cooking lesson would be a necessary evil as long as she was stuck here while her mate spoke with her 'brother in law'.
"I'm not exactly a good cook," Dr. Stellari mumbled.
"Are you joking, this looks pretty good," Chichi complimented the rolled rice dish that she sliced up. She shoved a piece into the scientist's mouth and got her to eat.
"Mmm," Dr. Stellari said, swallowing it. Chichi nodded happily then put more slices of seaweed in front of her.
"Goku and Gohan LOVE these. I'm sure your husband will as well if his appetite is ANYTHING like my boys are," Chichi chattered.
"I don't normally cook dinner for them… I mean I do for my boys but…"
"What? How ridiculous! Don't you want them to have the best nutrition? Processed food is the WORST thing to feed growing boys like yours!" Chichi glanced at her in horror.
"Well, considering where I work," Dr. Stellari said.
"That's it, you're going to learn how easy it is, I mean you ARE a scientist it's no different then following an experiment right?" Chichi said, waving her hands.
"I suppose I've got nothing to loose. I wonder how long it will take them till they get back,"
"Knowing Goku it could be days," Chichi lamented.
"Good grief, they're NOT going to swallow THIS at the office," Dr. Stellari despaired. "And I lost my cell phone!"
What gave her relief and more worry was the sound of a young boy's voice mingling with her sons. As she walked into the living room to see whom it was she saw Fermi and Bohr sitting on the floor with Gohan, rapidly fussing over a game of chess. Briefly the tall Namekian strode through the living room and gave her a grunt before disappearing out the back door through the kitchen.
"Mommy you feel better, cool," said Bohr.
"Hello Mrs. Stellari," said Gohan politely. "Mom said you might be coming over. Are you staying the night?"
"Can we?" asked Fermi.
"I don't know," said Dr. Stellari helplessly as chichi rushed out and started fussing over the dirty shoes left by the front.
"Of course they are staying for a while. At least as long as it takes your father to finish his chat," said Chichi. She saw Atomique's desperate headshake and shut her mouth.
"Mom, is something wrong?" Gohan asked. "Where's dad…"
"Who knows with your father? When he comes home I hope he knows that it's HIS turn to clean out the bath!" chichi said quickly. Gohan was about to ask another question when his mother straightening his hair out with a brush interrupted him.
"Thank god for fussing moms," Dr. Stellari said.
"Gohan doesn't know huh?" asked Fermi.
"I don't know at this point. Let's just say that Gohan and Uncle Raditz aren't exactly friends, when they last met…" Dr. Stellari mumbled outside of earshot as her twins climbed up on the sofa with her.
"You mean he'll freak?" asked Bohr.
"Uh huh," nodded Dr. Stellari. Bohr climbed onto her lap and rested his hand to her belly. Fermi bounced his socked feet off the couch front and watched Gohan complaining about having a brush dragged through the tangled hair that came to his shoulders.
"You look like a martial artist in that, you gonna fight with Miss Chichi?" asked Fermi, pulling on her skirt.
"I don't think anyone would win a fight with the wife of the world's strongest man," Dr. Stellari laughed.
"Mom, stop pulling!" Gohan whined.
"You go take Fermi and Bohr and find something quiet to do in your room or outside till lunch is ready," said Chichi. "All right?"
"C'mon we can show you how to hit the ball the right way for a home run!" said Fermi, getting up.
"But I've only READ about baseball," Gohan lamented.
"C'mon, you have the bat an' ball right?" Bohr said.
"Don't break any windows!" Chichi called as they looked to Dr. Stellari. She nodded and in a bustle of footsteps the three boys headed out to play.
"I'm not too happy about the fact of having my husband meet your son," said Dr. Stellari.
"Why?" Chichi asked. Dr. Stellari blinked at her.
"Well, don't you know what happened the LAST time?" asked Dr. Stellari with a look of guilt.
"Gohan was just a little boy then," Chichi said. "And besides, Gohan's daddy is here so it will be all right. And he KNOWS to behave when we have company over. Or else!"
"Will Piccolo be there too?" she asked.
"That green giant doesn't eat a thing thank Kami," Chichi sighed. "But I don't mind him being around. But if those two freeloaders EVER come here again I'll throw them out myself!"
"Who?"
"Why those two misfits who kidnapped your SONS!" she glared at Dr. Stellari.
"You mean Tien and Yamcha?" Dr. Stellari nodded angrily.
"I can't BELIEVE I let them fool me. I'm REALLY sorry that happened, you've GOT to believe I had nothing to do with that," Chichi shook her head.
"I know that for sure. I got the story out of Krillen and Chaozu," said Dr. Stellari with a smile.
"That's why their ears were still ringing. Good for you. You softened them up for me," Chichi laughed.
"I figured I would be nothing compared to you," Dr. Stellari said carefully.
"WE moms have to stick together," Chichi said with a firm nod. "Considering that you just married Goku's older brother I figured you could use the moral support. After Goku went on and on about wanting to talk to your husband I just KNEW you'd be stuck alone. And there's nothing worse then that."
"Waiting," said Dr. Stellari.
"And I wanted to see if you were doing all right. How far along are you? I was practically enormous when I was halfway… and my goodness are you having twins?" Chichi asked carefully.
"I think," said Dr. Stellari. "But can I use your phone? I've got to call Capsule and tell them I'm here…"
"Just this way," Chichi said, pointing to the living room phone. She dialed up the prefix code with the Capsule account and heard the other line ringing.
"Huh, nobody's answering," Dr. Stellari mumbled.
"Try again later. Right now I think we could both do with some tea, and we can chat a bit," Chichi said.
"Did you and Goku ever… share a bond?" asked Dr. Stellari. Chichi rose to her feet then held out her hand to help the other woman to stand.
"I figured you'd ask that, seeing that you've got THAT on your neck," she said, fingering the round welt partly showing from the high collared jacket. She pulled back the scarf she wore and Dr. Stellari swallowed hard to see a faded but identical mark in the same place.
"Good god," Dr. Stellari muttered.
"I pitched a fit, but I figured since he grew up in the woods what could I expect. But my Goku-sa would never hurt me deliberately," Chichi said quietly. She led the way into the kitchen and Dr. Stellari felt a strange relief and foreboding settle on her. Why WAS she here at Goku's house instead of Capsule? Why was the line busy?
She sipped tea and discussed all manner of safe topics by the time Piccolo strode into the kitchen. Chichi glared up at him saying, "Close the door behind you!"
"Humph," Piccolo grunted.
"Thank you. And wipe…"
"I am AWARE of what I have to do to stay here, ma'am," Piccolo interrupted. His eyes fell on Dr. Stellari sitting there with a nervous look on her face.
"Mr. Piccolo?" said Dr. Stellari quietly.
"So, he finally decided to chat," said Piccolo. "I don't suppose it would do any good asking you where Goku went with him."
"How should I know? If you want to know so badly you can go find him can't you?" Chichi sniffed. "Just keep Gohan out of it for now because he's BEHIND on his homework!"
"They went to chat," said Dr. Stellari. "Willingly."
"I see. Well, you had best forget trying to go home anytime soon," said Piccolo.
"Why?" Dr. Stellari asked.
"Just stay here where it's safe. There are things going on that get ugly for the weaker sex," Piccolo said.
"Don't give me that crap," Chichi glared at him. "Unless you want to sleep in the wood shed!"
"I mean, that you should both remain here for now. It's not safe to travel back," said Piccolo.
"Because?" Chichi asked.
"More androids have been spotted," Piccolo said firmly. "And it's better if you stay here at the Son house. Goku can send word that you're here."
"Or the phone," Chichi said.
"Which seems to be busy," Dr. Stellari said. "What's going on here?"
"You'll learn soon enough. Just don't run off," said Piccolo. He strode out leaving Chichi and Dr. Stellari frustrated and wanting to know more.
"That's just LIKE him to scare people!" Chichi grumbled.
"But I have work to do! I can't just stay here," said Dr. Stellari.
"You can use the computer if you need to," Chichi said. "In Gohan's room. I bought him a network connection. And since he doesn't ALWAYS use it when he's… training, you might as well. And you might try the phone again, I'm sure there's a good reason why you can't get through… unless…"
"I don't like this at all," Dr. Stellari muttered, swallowing a mouthful of tea. "It's just… creepy."