Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Vegeta and Bulma's Excercizes ( Chapter 42 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Royal Namekian Blues
By Trynia Merin
 
Vegeta and Bulma's Combat Exercises
 
Written for those of you who demanded more Vegeta/Bulma, HERE IT IS! Sorry it took so long! I don't' own either one, but Toriyama does. I own Dr. Stellari, Fermi and Bohr, who don't appear but are mentioned in this chapter.
***
Gohan kept his distance from Raditz. Neither spoke, but there seemed a silent understanding between them. Around Dr. Stellari Gohan was polite and kind, and she had helped him catch up with his science to Chichi's delight. Acting as a tutor to her son was a temporary measure, and it paid for room and board. Not to mention using Chichi's home computer kept her in touch with what remained of Capsules auxiliary factories. Raditz trained with Piccolo and defended the area, while Gohan trained the twins and Chichi and Stellari tended the ill Goku. They formed an unconventional family unit.
 
Gohan's reluctance to let Raditz stay had implemented this as a temporary buffer zone. Two futons could be laid on the floor for her sons, and she and Raditz shared the large Chinese box bed. As trust slowly blossomed between nephew and uncle, they were at least able to sit at table without any accusatory looks. Gohan's own eyes had seen his uncle protecting Goku, and that erased much but not all of the hatred.
 
Hence Raditz wearing Goku's extra clothes. Chichi had the idea that if Raditz dressed as a human, Gohan would be less terrified? It did help to some extent. Plus Dr. Stellari had no clothes but Chichi's old spare outfits. Every day she learned the diverting tasks of sewing and fixing things along with cooking for a whole small army. She still couldn't figure out how Chichi could afford to keep two saiyans fed. Piccolo had some of his own funds that his Mazuko clan had amassed. Then Chichi's father the Ox King had set up a trust fund for Gohan, and there was Chichi's dowry she had invested.
 
Raditz still drew a salary from Capsule. Fermi and Bohr had helped fetch groceries from the local market. They easily flew Chichi to and from, and Dr. Stellari had a driver's license and often took turns with the shopping. Rarified air and weighted clothes slowly unlocked Raditz vast potential, but he trained endlessly on his own when he was not working with the 'green man'. Gohan and Piccolo moved to perform their own training while Raditz worked with the twins. But there was a time where he would train Dr. Stellari in the ways of basic combat.
 
During the two days that Dr. Stellari and Lunch had spent with Nappa and Raditz, Vegeta and Bulma had been taking some quality time for themselves. She glanced over his shoulder at the rest of the Gravity chamber. Luckily the crude bunk made a good temporary guest quarters for her and Vegeta while staying here. For some reason Vegeta had insisted Bulma needed some basic combat training. As the mate of a Prince it was considered protocol. For the past week they had stayed in the GR under an ever increasing program from 1 up to 10 G's. Bulma had thought it insane at first, but after Vegeta's taunts of calling her a weakling she'd taken up his challenge. Trunks was in the care of her parents at their vacation home.
 
Vegeta had her pinned from behind as before. Bulma suddenly dropped forwards. Vegeta found it exceedingly difficult to keep a grip on her falling body. Then her thighs snaked out and latched around his legs. Jerking her whole body she toppled the mighty Saiyan on his side.
 
"Ugh, fool female," he snarled. Bulma untangled herself, and then aimed a kick at his shin. A tight band clamped around her ankle. She glanced back to see Vegeta gauntleted hand latched around her foot. Instantly she kicked at his forehead and face. However he would not release his grasp.
 
"Dammit," she grumbled.
 
"Remember what I taught you, woman," Vegeta urged. "You can escape. But the answer isn't so nice."
 
Bulma nodded. Instead of kicking his face she jammed her foot against his wrist. The spike of her pump heel collided with his thumb. Then she twisted her whole body in the opposite direction and managed to break his grip. Only to have him press her flat and pin her down again. She lay completely still under him for a long series of minutes. When Vegeta shifted, he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his face from her hand reaching out. Point blank, purple energy flared directly into his eyes and nose.
 
"Drek," Vegeta cursed. His sensitive nose was completely useless from the direct flash up his nostrils. Since when could she generate any sort of ki? Around his neck he felt her arm latch and her fist to his neck. Squeezing hard in a half nelson or sleeper hold she was trying to apply pressure to the jugular vein and carotid artery. Simultaneously her thighs wrapped around his torso and tried to squeeze against his ribcage.
 
"Don't woman, you'll hurt yourself," Vegeta urged. "My bones are ten times as dense."
 
"I will find a way," she whispered.
 
"Doubtless you will. You're a far fiercer fighter then first I realized," Vegeta grunted. He still managed to wriggled out of her hold, and pin her flat under him.
 
"Damn it…"
 
"Enough woman, I tire of this," Vegeta grunted. It was his nonverbal cue that he was only playing. They had developed the code so she remembered the difference. Judging from his dilated nostrils and heavy breath, he was highly aroused.
 
She glanced up at him looming over her. Instead of armor, he wore gi. It was strange to see his muscular form clad in just workout clothes seeing him wearing armor so often. Low on his left breast a faded Vegetasei symbol bulged against the curve. All that remained of his Saiyan armor were the gloves and the boots. She glanced down at her own outfit, made of sturdy spandex, sleeveless and tight. One of the old fighting outfits of her husband had sufficed. She grasped a handful of his blue undershirt and felt the texture of the metal woven together tightly. Vegeta seemed far more energetic and composed then before.
 
"It suits you," she murmured.
 
"These are flimsy clothes, but they have their advantages," Vegeta grunted.
 
He sat down next to her, and then pulled her to sit in his lap. She buried her face in his hair, suddenly terrified of the unknown. For a week she'd worried about the possible retaliation from the Z warriors since Tien and Yamcha's attack.
 
Just then she heard the shrilling of something electronic. Bulma and Vegeta shared the same look of mutual irritation. “Just a moment,” she said.
 
“Make it quick!” Vegeta growled impatiently. “I don't like interruptions.”
 
“I still need to run Capsule. I mean Daddy's giving me more responsibility since I'm the Vice President,” she reminded him.
 
“Do so, I'll be waiting,” Vegeta answered, nudging her off his lap so she landed playfully on the floor.
 
“HEY!” she glowered at him. Vegeta gave her backside a playful swat when she got up, then dashed over towards the place where she heard her gym bag continuing to trill.
 
“Yes, yes I'm COMING, sheesh!” she growled at the offending electronic device. Fishing it out, she finally retrieved the flat company phone with the CC logo on it.
 
“Hello, VP Briefs…”
 
“Thank goodness!” came a frantic voice on the other end.
 
“Dr. Stellari… what's going on? Where have you been for the past forty eight hours! Dr. Melmac and Technician infra said you were missing!”
 
“I've been… well I met up with Raditz and Nappa while they were going ape,” said Dr. Stellari.
 
“WHAT?” Bulma yelped. Vegeta peered over his shoulder, and winced. He overheard the statement and shook his head. Apparently he'd have to have a discussion with his two subordinates about taking their activities further from West City.
 
“It's all right, but I'm at the Son house,” said Dr. Stellari.
 
“What are you doing THERE?” Bulma demanded. She began to orbit the GR, her blue eyes sparks of impatience. Vegeta snickered to himself about how much she resembled him at that moment. Yet his own interest was piqued.
 
“Goku brought Raditz, the boys and me. He says there have been more sightings of the androids and that it was safer…”
 
“WHAT? Why didn't Kakkarot TELL me?” Vegeta snarled, rushing towards the phone.
 
“Hold on, Vegeta. What was that you said?”
 
“I don't know! Goku said that he and Piccolo got word that Yamcha and Tien went missing, and that there were sightings of the androids…”
 
“Let me have that device!” Vegeta snapped, snatching it out of her hand. “You, Raditz mate?”
 
“Yes… your highness?” Dr. Stellari stammered nervously.
 
“You have Kakkarot call me NOW! I must speak to him!”
 
`But he and Raditz are out training…” said Dr. Stellari. “And he wouldn't tell me…”
 
“Typical! Damn it…”
 
“Wait a minute, Piccolo's here…” Dr. Stellari said. “He wants to talk to you, Prince…”
 
“Put him on!” said Vegeta.
 
“But what about…” Bulma growled. Vegeta waved her away with a gloved hand.
 
“Yes, what the hell is going on, Namekian?” Vegeta growled into the phone.
 
“I think you should tell us. Why are your soldiers smashing things up in ape form?”
 
“They aren't SUPPOSED to be so foolish! Is that what you're calling me about?”
 
“I just thought you'd like to know that Tien and Yamcha have gone missing. And that Goku figured that these android sightings which were near Capsule weren't safe for her and her kids,” said Piccolo.
 
“Bulma! Have there been any happenings at Capsule?” Vegeta asked.
 
“If there were, I would have known,” Bulma said. “But SOMEONE's hogging my executive line!”
 
“Stop dicking me around! What did you see?” asked Vegeta.
 
“That's what I'd like to know. I think it would be best if you joined Gohan and me as soon as you can. Trunks said he was already on his way this morning…”
 
“Since WHEN did he do anything without…?” Vegeta trailed off. Bulma grabbed his wrist, trying to get his attention.
 
“He left yesterday with Bliss. He didn't want to disturb you or me,” said Bulma guiltily hanging her head. “He figured if anything major happened he'd signal you.”
 
“I'm going to have to talk to that boy!” Vegeta snorted. “So Namekian, where is he?”
 
“He's in a place called Gingertown with Bliss,” said Bulma.
 
“Gingertown, eh?” asked Piccolo. “That seems consistent with what I heard the other day. I was about to check that place out myself… with Gohan. If you'd like you can join us… unless you don't think it's necessary to have us weaklings in the way!”
 
“I'll be there if it's worth my while. Otherwise I've other matters to attend to. And tell that third class soldier of mine to stay put and keep an eye on Kakkarot,” said Vegeta.
 
“So you know he's here?” asked Piccolo.
 
“He may stay. And keep Kakkarot from doing anything stupid,” said Vegeta. “If he endangers himself before I've had the chance to have satisfaction, I won't be happy at all! Nobody will have Kakkarot but me!”
 
“I'll let him know. I think it might be worth your while to join us anyway, since Trunks did mention that one of the places that could see action was this `Gingertown'. It's near that island in question,” said Piccolo.
 
“I'll be there in two hours,” Vegeta said. “I have some business here to tie up…”
 
“Fine. Goodbye,” Piccolo said. There came a rustling, and then he heard the female voice of Raditz mate on the phone.
 
“May I speak to Dr. Briefs please?” asked Dr. Stellari.
 
“Do so. But I think it best if you remain there, considering what you carry is a precious commodity. Don't be foolish enough to put yourself in danger!” Vegeta snapped.
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“Your Saiyan brats, woman. Kakkarot has more sense then I imagined if there are Androids about. You will remain at Kakkarot's home with your mate, got it?” said Vegeta.
 
“But I don't get what is going on!” Bulma growled into his ear.
 
“Did Kakkarot give you any reason why?” asked Vegeta.
 
“Didn't Piccolo tell you, sire?” asked Dr. Stellari equally confused.
 
“Give me the phone, Vegeta,” Bulma growled. Vegeta pulled a face and handed it back. “Yes, this is Bulma. Sorry about the confusion. I'm going to have to talk to Goku about acting without talking to his FRIENDS… no it's not YOUR fault. Just consider yourself on leave.”
 
“All right…”
 
“I'll make sure you get some clothing and your computer stuff sent over via Capsule express,” said Bulma. “Take care! And just let Goku take care of you!”
 
“All right,” Dr. Stellari said. Bulma said her exit greetings, and then clicked off the phone. Vegeta stood with crossed arms, tapping a booted foot.
 
“What IS Kakkarot up to? I don't LIKE it when he acts smart,” Vegeta glared at her.
 
“I don't' know either! I don't like it anymore then you do when Trunks doesn't tell me…”
 
“He's YOUR son,” said Vegeta.
 
“EXCUSE me, it takes TWO to tango!” Bulma glared. Just then the phone mercifully interrupted again. Both of them groaned.
 
“WHAT?” Bulma shouted, clicking it open.
 
“Hi mom, sorry to disturb you,” said Trunks raspy voice.
 
“What the FUCK is going on boy!” snapped Vegeta, grabbing Bulma's arm and tugging her over so they both stood with the phone between them.
 
“Sorry Father. I didn't want to bother you and Mother. Bliss and I were investigating some `sightings' we heard about in the local news. And then Goku suddenly appeared near us and asked us if we knew where Yamcha and Tien were…”
 
“Get to the point! Why didn't you TELL me that you were subversively…?” Vegeta snarled.
 
“It wasn't like that, Father. You don't like sneaking around bases. You told me yourself you wanted to face the Androids head on, didn't you?” Trunks asked.
 
“Have you found anything else?”
 
“Nothing really. Once Piccolo and Gohan get here, we'll see what's what. But Goku heard that Raditz and Nappa were transforming and he went to go investigate personally. Then he saw Dr. Stellari and her kids out in the wilderness and figured it was better if they were at his place. There HAVE been sightings of strange powerful beings. But they can't be sensed by our ki,” said Trunks.
 
“Someone needs to freaking TELL me!” Vegeta snarled.
 
“I can handle it, Father. I know it's a Saiyan's prerogative to fight an enemy head on. That's what Bliss said. Till we actually SEE them, I figured that you wouldn't want to be informed,” said Trunks.
 
“You were correct in that boy. Do your spying and report back to me. But next time TELL me what the hell you're up to! Remember whose side you're on!” Vegeta snapped. Bulma winced, shaking her head.
 
“Father I'm sorry. It's just that you didn't tell anyone that Nappa and Raditz were transforming,” said Trunks quietly.
 
“I see your point, damn it. But a Prince doesn't need to explain his actions,” said Vegeta ominously, wrinkling his brow. “And the whereabouts of Tien and Dim Sum are not my affair either!”
 
“That's what Raditz and Goku are doing. They're off to find them where they were last seen, and Krillen and Chiautzu are going along. Piccolo, Gohan and I are checking out the `sightings',” said Trunks.
 
“I will join you in two hours. But next time you see fit to take initiative you must TELL me. You are the son of a Prince, and you owe your allegiance to me,” Vegeta grunted. “Got it? I applaud your observance of our customs, but I won't tolerate the withholding of information that could be of advantage to me! You ASK me next time!”
 
“Right Father,” said Trunks quietly.
 
“Or were you not telling me for some other reason, eh?” asked Vegeta. There was a long pause as Trunks breathed deeply.
 
“It's just that I don't want you to… die, Father. Not like you did in my universe,” Trunks said.
 
“That will not happen. Have you so little faith in my abilities, boy?” Vegeta snickered. “Do have some respect. I shall finish combat exercises here, and leave Nappa to guard your mother. I will expect to have my share of the action.”
 
“Father?” said Trunks.
 
“Try not to let the weaklings have TOO much fun if those tin cans should show their faces,” said Vegeta. Bulma swallowed hard when he grunted farewell and clicked off the phone. He tossed it back to Bulma, who glared at him.
 
“What?” he snorted, seeing her anger.
 
“Vegeta, he's only trying to protect you,” said Bulma.
 
“I don't NEED that boy's protection,” said Vegeta angrily. “He forgets his place. He may be my brat, but he has MUCH to learn about Saiyan pride.”
 
“I'm going to shower,” Bulma mumbled.
 
“I shall join you,” Vegeta said. Bulma raised a brow as he licked his lips.
 
***
She shivered; bare arms goosepimpling in the GR. Vegeta gently helped her to stand next to him. Power flared over them both to warm her. Was he still the same warrior that had once claimed Goku and the others were weaklings? Now he owed his hidden potential to the very one he had come to take away. The taste of such a good life with Vegeta was playing havoc with her sense of right and wrong.
 
If not for the grounding of what seemed 'right' through the bond he would be insane. He was still a ruthless Saiyan warrior. What would his father think of him now? IT scarcely mattered since Prince Vegeta had altered the Saiyan order to include protecting weak creatures. Vegeta was trying to recreate planet Vegeta on earth, while still retaining enough human culture that they would not dissuade the humans. Still there were times when the Prince had killed an employee for insubordination. Something Bulma had turned a blind eye to out of love.
 
They quickly made use of the small shower. There were no movements to renew their bond, simply quiet attempts to wash each other's lovemaking off. Unaccustomed to using water to cleanse himself, Vegeta had let the female adjust the temperature. He wondered why she had not removed the robe from around herself.
 
"There, just step under that," she said, nudging him inside.
 
"I already KNOW your bathing customs!" Vegeta mumbled.
 
"You're hopeless," she groaned. She motioned for him to kneel on the floor. Vegeta did so, letting his body be battered by the hot rain. He groaned at the sensation of a cloth dragging over every inch of his skin. His nose wrinkled at the sickly smell of flowers dousing him.
 
"I can't stand that," he groaned.
 
"Sorry. Let's try something more masculine," Bulma apologized. Before he could look at her body she had ducked behind his hair. Plastered around him he looked similar to a character on an old TV show called Cousin It. Soon the flower scent vanished under a spicy musk that Vegeta could tolerate.
 
"I much prefer this to smelling like your fool mother's garden! What is this surfactant again, Woman?" Vegeta asked.
 
"Old spice. I wasn't thinking that your nose is…"
 
"Seven times as sensitive as your human one, and don't you forget it!" Vegeta answered. "And our hearing is twice as sensitive."
 
"I hate to think of how I must smell to you," she murmured, finishing soaping him off. Vegeta stood up, towering over her.
 
"Now your turn, woman," he laughed.
 
"That's not necessary," she stammered.
 
"Are you scared a monster like me will harm you, female?" Vegeta teased her. His harsh laugh made her wince. Yet his hands moved delicately over her body. She stood with her back to him, holding out the washcloth to him.
 
"I don't need that," Vegeta laughed. Instead his hands lathered the liquid soap between them and then rubbed the suds all over her. She yelped in shock at the sensation of him reaching around her from behind so he could scrub her chest, upper arms, then belly.
 
Inevitably his hands darted down and thrust between her legs. Bulma arched her back, hissing breath out from clenched teeth. While his left hand crossed over her chest and cupped a breast, his right index finger firmly thrust into her femininity. A sharp nip on her earlobe followed, and then Vegeta dropped to one knee. "Good god, what are you doing… here?"
 
"Reminding you of who's your Master," Vegeta whispered in her ear. "This is but a small sample of the pleasure I give you as the mate of the Prince of all Saiyans. Reminding you that I'm not some mindless animal or brute as your idiotic friends seem to think of me."
 
"You are, and you aren't," Bulma choked, gripping his wrist. Vegeta at first though she was trying to pull his hand from her vagina. Yet he felt her guiding his probing fingers. Shaking legs wouldn't let her stand up. As she pitched downwards, Vegeta strong hand stopped her. He knelt behind her.
 
Bulma felt hands arresting her fall. Then she felt something hot and hard slip from underneath to impale her. Glancing down she saw her legs straddling his muscular. Hard pectorals flexed against her back. Sharp teeth seized the nape of her neck, hot breath fanning it with volcanic intensity. Vegeta slipped his index and middle fingers over the center of her attentions while simultaneously thrusting up. Bulma jerked forwards against the arm clasped over her chest. In such a position her interior was open far enough that she felt his entire length filling her.
 
"Remember when I first told you this was how Saiyans mate, Bulma?" Vegeta whispered. "I do things your way and it's only fair you should see it from MY perspective."
 
"Mmm, remind me," she whispered, tears blurring her vision with his sharp thrusts upward.
 
"Oh yes, you suit me VERY well," Vegeta purred, groaning at the clench of her core on his saiyanhood. Bulma let out a loud groan then felt his tongue lapping up the blood oozing from the nape of her neck. Mercilessly Vegeta raked pleasure and gave her so much in return. Quickly the tension and itching ache mounted inside. Then she quivered and clenched her thighs viselike over his, squeezing for all she was worth. In her ear she heard his loud roar vibrating through both their bodies.
 
Blinding radiance exploded behind her eyes. Thousands of silver shards of pleasure and pain burst along every nerve ending. Then she heard herself panting and her own heart thumping. Only his back braced her weak body up along with his arm across her chest. Vegeta nipped at her shoulders, and then removed his hand. She panted through the tears and the soft gentle swipes of a soapy tail over her body and inner thighs.
 
Vegeta carried her out of the bedroom into the living room area of the GR. Holding her off her feet, he flickered his tongue over the bite mark, then pulled her face to nip his jugular. Bulma instinctively buried her teeth in his flesh, forcing herself to swallow his thick rich blood. It contained more oxygen then hers, giving her the strength to keep up with him while bonding them together. Just what the nature of her powers was eluded him, but he knew she'd be strong enough to carry the offspring he'd planted in her womb.
 
"Be proud, that you're mine," he whispered.
 
"And you're MINE," she added as he set her down on the sofa, and sat at her side.
 
"You're mine alone, female," he purred, possessively wrapping his arms around her. "And nobody on this world or any will dispute that."
 
"You're MINE too," Bulma nodded. "Even though my friends might think you're a monster, you're my husband."
 
"You are loyal to me, Bulma," he whispered. "The sacrifice of your culture and friendships can be harsh, but you must remember our bond cannot be broken."
 
"Never Vegeta," she whispered. "I'm with you to the end."
 
 
Elsewhere at the secret Saiyan training facility, Nappa had brought his woman Lunch back from the wild. They were getting down to business in the small capsule house near the GR complex where Bulma and Vegeta had spent their last week. However the inevitable happened once more as Nappa gently pulled the red nightgown off his woman.
 
Nappa heard the scream after the sneeze. Stripped nude he saw the frightened blue haired Lunch squirming against him. His first impulse was to stop that awful racket. "Woman, be quiet!"
 
"What… who…" she stammered.
 
"It's Nappa, woman. I'm not going to hurt you," Nappa barked, grabbing her wrists lightly.
 
"You… what…"
 
"Shh,' Nappa hissed. He moved back from her, but held her back with one hand.
 
"I… were you and me going to…" she asked.
 
"You and I need to chat, woman," said Nappa quietly. "This is getting to be a real pain. I'm going to level with you once and for all."
 
"But why…"
 
"Simple. You and me are sex partners. I've been screwing you since that first time. But since I like you, I'm not going to hurt you, got it?" Nappa said firmly.
 
"You were with me? Then this baby…"
 
"Is yours and mine. I wanted the brat, and I want you. But you keep sneezing and going blue just before we're gonna do it. And I think it's time you learned ol' Nappa isn't gonna harm his woman," said Nappa.
 
"I'm scared."
 
"Don't be. I'm strong enough to beat the crap out of anyone who'd lay a finger on you. I like you WAY too much to let anything bad happen to you, so forget any thoughts in that little blue head of yours about me doing something nasty. You please me, and you're fine. I don't mistreat my women despite what you might hear," Nappa said.
 
"You've never… taken me like this," she whispered.
 
"We can change that," said Nappa.
 
"But I hardly know you," Launch squeaked.
 
"I won't bite hard," Nappa said, stroking her cheek. She yelped then giggled as his tail darted out and tickled her ribs.
 
"That's so cute and furry," she laughed, lightly taking hold of it.
 
"You like it? Cause it likes you," Nappa teased. Lunch tittered at the tail suddenly darting into dangerous territory.
 
"You naughty man…" she yelped.
 
"C'mere girl. I'm not gonna hurt ya. In fact you're going to see just how much fun we can have if you submit," Nappa urged. Lunch trembled at the caress of a huge hand on her delicate cheek. Nappa leaned forwards. Timidly she turned her face to the side and offered a kiss to him. Rough lips and his moustache tickled. Yet he did not hurt her. Rather he pulled her to straddle his lap, securing her in place with his tail.
 
"Relax little girl, cause I'm going to give you the ride of your life," Nappa laughed. Quick touches of his hands in all the right places caused her to moan with untold pleasure.
 
So when he finally put her hand on his saiyanhood she timidly squeezed it. Nervous blue eyes looked at his, dark with desire. It was not at all what it was like when she slept with Master Roshi. He had been one that would look and drool at her. Then his touches and gropes would tickle, and his quick furtive stabs would bring momentary pleasure. They'd sleep tangled up with his head in her breasts. She was glad Master Roshi was just turned on by looking, and nothing else. He was a kind and gentle lover but she longed for something more substantial. Blushing she spread her legs and let him push slowly into her delicate body. Nappa grunted with the ease at which she sheathed him, and then began to move up and down. Lunch squealed and pressed her hands to his chest, riding along with glee. It didn't take long to bring her to a shattering climax where she cried his name.
 
"That was fun," she giggled.
 
"Want more?" Nappa leered.
 
"Uh huh!" Lunch laughed, leaning forward to kiss him. Nappa rolled her over, and they soon filled the capsule house with cries of joy.