Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Videl's Second Run In ( Chapter 73 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. The anime/manga was created by Akira Toriyama, and is owned by Shonen Jump and Toei Animation Co. Ltd. This is a work of fan fictionand means no harm to the anime or manga it pays tribute to. I'm not making money for this.
Royal Namekian Blues
Videl's Second Fateful Encounter
A day after Android 13's broadcast; Videl Satan rode in the back of a black limousine towards a place she had heard of in rumor. Sightings of the Saiyans were whispered from one person to another, and she followed their sources diligently. She had to see for herself if these Saiyans were misunderstood, and somehow warn them of the whispered gasps of her Father.
“If you want to see us again, here's how to find us,” Fasha had said to Videl. Hastily Videl had scribbled down Fasha's directions on the skin of her arm. Later in her room she had copied her notes onto one of the maps, and then scrubbed her improvised notes off before her father could ask her why she was drawing on her own skin.
He feared them, and many fans flocked to him for protection. Although most of those who had seen the Saiyans save the bridge victims stuck up for the aliens, others had fallen under the spell of the one called Android 13. Many began to question just who to believe, and others thought at least the Androids seemed human enough while the space aliens hardly seemed trustworthy.
“Mistress Videl, your father will have my head if you go off again,” the caretaker, named Ginger protested.
“Don't worry. I won't be gone long,” Videl fibbed. She climbed out of the door of the limousine, and grabbed the pair of roller skates at her feet before her caretaker could protest. Ginger Root rushed out after her charge, knowing Mr. Satan would fire her if Videl got too far from her.
Videl's hover skates carried her only a few feet from the ground. Too young to drive a hydro jet, she wasn't too young for alternative means of transport. Overhead flew several pterodactyls, and she saw they were flying quickly away in the direction opposite of where she was headed. In her hand she held a printed map, with markings she'd made the last few days.
“The Saiyans said they were two hundred kilometers from Orange Star City. That's why they were able to save us the other day,” Videl nodded.
“Let her go. She'll be back soon,” the limo driver said as Videl skated far out of sight. “That's why she has a cell phone on her remember? We can track her no matter where she goes!”
“But she's going towards the nature preserve!” Ginger protested.
“Not to worry,” the driver said, motioning her to get back into the limo. “Let's just follow her from a distance. She's the strongest child in the world. There's very little that can stop her.”
This had happened before, they both knew well. What they failed to realize was that strange flashes and sounds of combat echoed in the lands that Capsule Corps had purchased as the Orange Star City preserve. Only five hours from West Province 439 it lie, within flying distance of the Saiyan training camp and the tracts of land where the Saiyans were said to go.
Through thickening trees she followed what seemed to be a trail towards small hills. Shading her eyes with one hand she stopped. Quickly she referred to the map, and then peered up at the twin peaks nearby. “Fasha said that I was almost near their camp when I saw these,” Videl nodded. “Now I just have to turn eastward and look for the river, and then the cave will not be much further.”
Loud screeching diverted her attention, causing her to whip her head around. Out of the brush thundered a large two legged dinosaur. It stopped short of her, greedy yellow eyes landing on the girl hovering near the thicket of trees. Videl quickly spun around and activated her skates overdrive. Quickly she raced away, trying to outrun a dinosaur hot on her heels.
“This wasn't what I had in mind!” Videl cursed. In and out of trees she weaved, realizing that this chase was taking her in the completely opposite direction of the Saiyan encampment. Loud snarls and roars accompanied crashing splinters of trees knocked aside by the now angry dinosaur. All it wished for was the small morsel eluding it. What would be a tantalizing mouthful was getting quickly away, and the dino was too ravenous to find anything else.
“What does it take to SHAKE this thing?” Videl complained, only managing to outpace the charging monster hot on her heels. Suddenly she banked hard, almost missing the huge tree that soared out of nowhere. Around her the forest was getting thicker, and there were no more markers or trails she could recognize. Although her skates put her at a greater pace, the dinosaur was rapidly gaining. Her leg muscles twitched in pain, and a steady bleeping alerted her that the auxiliary thrusters on her skates would run out soon.
“All right, this is it,” Videl decided. Sharply she veered around, rocketed towards the Dino. It grunted, dipping its head down. Crouching low, Videl shot herself between its back legs, trying to avoid the long tail. With a roar of anger the Dino whirled around, realizing the meal had tricked it and was rapidly racing away into the forest where they had just been.
Videl suddenly turned back her head to look. What she failed to see was the Dino's long tail slashing around. It caught her like a whip, slamming into her mid back and tossing her headlong. She spun out of control, slamming into a cluster of tree branches. Ground knocked her breath from her as she landed on her side, pain erupting from her shoulder and hip. Loud booming vibrations shook the forest floor, knocking her back and forth, battering her bruised body further. Dazed, Videl pushed herself over and saw the gleaming teeth of a powerful jaw looming overhead. Beady eyes blinked, and a large tongue dripped drool as the dinosaur snapped towards her. Videl struggled to stand, but only could get her body to crawl backwards. Shards of white hot pain cracked through her legs, and she keened against it.
“Dammit,” Videl cursed. Snapping her hips to the left she rolled out of the way of the clamping jaws. As the Dino bit dirt, it snarled, jerking its head back towards her. Angrily Videl swung out, her fist slamming hard into its eye, which was the only part she could reach with a snap of her whole body propelling the hit. It howled, shaking its head in its own pain from being blinded. Videl quickly slithered away, only able to pull herself on her hands deeper into the woods.
Tree trunks cracked under the force of the tail whipping wildly back and forth. She struggled to move her legs, finding that it was difficult to do so. A numb sensation spread from the base of her back where the hit had landed. Was she paralyzed? Her heart pounded and only the desire to survive kept her scrambling towards the nearest tree trunk.
Other loud noises echoed through the woods, sounding ever nearer and overpowering that of the raging half blinded dinosaur. Grabbing the bark she dug her fingers in and used her hands alone to pull herself up to kneel. Then she reached down and tried to untangle the laces from her skates so she could throw them aside. Perhaps it would be safer to climb a tree. Judging from the crashes and shudders in the earth other dinosaurs might be headed towards her.
Yet the sounds nearing her were not saurian, but resembled the shouts of something smaller. What sounded like explosions resounded, along with flashes of light? Videl squeezed her eyes shut as one blast flared bright blinding through the canopy of trees. Then the roar of the dinosaur sounded again, increasing in volume with the thumps of feet slamming into dirt. Her body bounced, indicating it had heard whatever was coming from the other direction.
“Oh crap!” Videl shouted, struggling to pull herself up and climb the tree. She didn't need her legs to grab fistfuls of wood and haul herself up. Blood seeped from the splinters piercing her fingers, but she gritted her teeth and forced herself to pull her body hand over hand upwards. Hanging on with fingers of her right hand forced into the tree bark she swung her other hand to grab the lowest branch.
Then the world trembled with the light of a bright flare, without heat but the shockwave slammed into her. Leaves and dirt sprayed her, and a huge BOOM splintered the nearest tree into toothpicks. She squeezed herself to the tree, her fingers closing around the branch, praying to Kami that it wasn't another dinosaur. Aloud she screamed, squeezing shut her eyes. An instant later a howling roar of the dinosaur sounded, indicating something more akin to pain then hunger.
“Down there! Someone's hurt!” called a loud voice, high pitched.
“We don't have time for this! I told you that you had to control your ki blasts!”
“But that dinosaur was trying to HURT someone! Don't you feel the ki, Mr. Piccolo?” shouted the first voice. Videl blinked up.
“HEY! HELP!” she hollered, her eyes blinded by the flare. Another yelp from the dinosaur was suddenly truncated with a meaty punch, and then she smelled something burning. It resembled the scent of hamburgers grilling on her father's picnic barbecue.
“Hey, I heard someone!” the youthful voice continued.
“Help!” Videl cried. “I'm down here! Who are you?”
“Hang on, I'm coming,” the voice of the boy sounded. “Are you hurt? I'm here to help! The dino's gone!”
“I can't see! And my legs won't move! Please!” Videl hollered back.
“Easy, just stay still. We won't hurt you,” the voice answered. Suddenly she felt the gust of air from something and two hands brushed against her waist.
“Who… are you?” Videl demanded.
“Don't worry, miss! I've got you. Are you okay?” came the voice again.
“I… my legs are hurt,” she panted.
“Can you move them at all or are they numb?” he asked. “Stay still… you might have broken bones.”
“I'm cold,” she chattered her teeth.
“I won't leave you. Mr. Piccolo! It's a girl, and she can't move her legs!” called his voice. She felt someone wrapping what felt like a blanket around her, and small hands reaching.
“Hey!” she protested. “What are you doing?”
“Sorry, but I'm just checking for something broken. Relax, I won't hurt you,” he reassured her.
“Dammit,” snorted the deeper voice she had heard before. “We don't have time for this. Hurry up and find out who it is, Gohan. Before the smell of its blood draws more nuisances!”
“Hold onto my neck Miss,” said the boy. She guessed he must be close to her age, for his voice was still high pitched. Gently someone reached under her back and knees, lifting. Videl reached out, touching a face and long hair in her blindness, but a hand guided her arm to wrap around someone's neck. Then she landed against a small body, and felt a lifting sensation.
“Today, Gohan,” said the low rasping grunt. “Great, another bystander who got lost. Just what we need.”
“Mr. Piccolo she needs our help. She's in shock… I'd better take her to my home so Mom can help her… is that okay miss? Did you come here and get lost, or should we wait for someone?”
“I can't move… and I lost my phone,” Videl stammered.
“Don't worry. You can call someone when I get you to my house. My name's Son Gohan. Who are you? You don't' have to worry because you're safe now. And don't' worry about Mr. Piccolo. He might act grumpy but he's really nice,” the boy reassured her.
“I'm Satan, Videl,” she introduced herself. “I didn't realize anyone was out here! What were those explosions?”
“One thing at a time, okay, Miss Videl,” the boy politely soothed. She felt wind whipping against her face and hung tightly to the boy carrying her.
“Fine kid. Just hurry up. We've only got a few hours left for training,” said the one called Piccolo.
“Piccolo,” she gasped, squeezing his neck. Light danced before her sight and she realized a shape nearby had taken on the appearance of a green blob. It sharpened into the image of a tall green man with two antenna sticking out of his bald head.
“Who… what the hell…” she gasped. “You… you aren't some kind of animal or human, what ARE you?”
“Oh great,” Piccolo snorted. “I don't have TIME to explain this! You were the one getting lost in the middle of nowhere, kid!”
“Mr. Piccolo, please, she's scared!” the boy named Gohan chided. Videl clung to his neck, feeling her fingers sink into long black hair. Dark eyes met her blue gaze and she realized the boy holding her was hovering nearly a thousand feet above the forest floor. Her gasp died in her throat as she squeezed his neck. Her other hand squeezed the white ruff of cloth around the kid's neck, and she realized he was just about her age.
“How… are you flying? This must be a trick!” Videl gasped.
“Don't worry its okay!” Gohan said, holding her tightly as she squirmed and gaped at the tall green being glaring at her.
“Get her out of here before I really get annoyed,” Piccolo grumbled, shaking his head. “We don't have time for these games!”
“Maybe you should train with my Daddy then. I'm sorry Mr. Piccolo,” Gohan apologized.
“Who… what IS he?” Videl whispered, hanging tightly to her rescuer.
“Hold on tight, I'm going to go fast, Miss Videl,” said Gohan with the same politeness as before. Yelping she clung to the blue gi clad boy as they blasted off.
“Champion?” Raditz marveled. Binding his arm around Stellari's waist he shot towards their destination, Capsule Corps. It seemed like an age ago that he'd come there, and his mind reeled with the anticipation of the Prince's reaction.
Swinging Stellari around to the front again, Raditz then unfurled his gold tail from around his waist. He let go of her causing her to yelp with shock more than fear. Instantly it dissipated, when she grabbed the front of his orange gi glowing from within. Turquoise pools intently flickered down to peer at her long flowing strands of brown hair. Around her waist he twined his tail, freeing his hands to slide tantalizingly up and down her back.
Stellari's breath escaped in small fits of giggling. They increased with each pass of his questing fingers busying themselves with unfastening whatever catches or clasps or clothing fastenings in their way. Although Raditz continued to fly, his main attention focused on keeping her closely bound to him, his ki envelope warming the female in his protective grasp. Was he trying to show supreme control, she wondered. A viselike grip tugged her wrist towards the blue sash binding his workout pants up. Still dazzled by the pulses of Super Saiyan energy Stellari hesitated. Raditz brought his mouth to her ear, emanating a rumbling growl that inflamed her base desires. It was rare t hat he positioned her hands to move his clothes aside, but Stellari knew he was anxious to mate with her again. Just why she continued to deny him she wasn't sure.
“Enough of this shyness,” he rumbled. Stellari could no longer argue with the strong hands curving around her backside and pulling her thighs to hitch around his own hips. Although he poured far more power into her body to bridge the vast gap between them, she still knew it was an exponential gulf. Visions of his training with Bardock flooded her mind through their bond all the while. Perhaps that was why she feared him.
Was it fear, or arousal? Raditz wouldn't take no for an answer, and she found herself feeling the same as she had that first night they had given their selves to one another. Fortune had turned full circle, bringing them in a primal pull. Stellari indicated her assent to the coupling by tugging his twin shirts out of where they were tucked into his sash. The instant her hands touched his granite hard blistering muscles his tension evaporated. Radditz' growling purr increased however, along with the squeezes of his fingers on her flesh just shy of hurting.
Clothing was quickly repositioned. Stellari reached through the tangle of his twin shirts, massaging her way up his chest to his massive neck. Then she plunged both hands into the golden mane swirling around his prominent brow. Great spikes lit from within glistened like soft cold fire, unbelievably silky though they looked as if they would pierce flesh with their prickliness. Whatever force pushed the bulk of his hair to point upwards the long cascade down his back still weighted the rest down.
Chest heaving mightily, Raditz screeched to a stop. This tossed Stellari against his chest, pushing their bodies deliberately together while his hair shot forwards and tangled momentarily around her. Stellari's nose flooded with the scent of the flowing locks, blinding her to the open sky around them. Trying to span his thickened waist with her legs invoked a satisfying pressure to an itch growing uncomfortably and tantalizingly sweet in her awakening body. Rapidly from her nether regions and his the burn grew, crying out for satiation.
Raditz knew her too well. She tugged hard on twin fistfuls of golden hair, yanking upwards at the same time his face angled downwards. A larger hungrier mouth claimed hers, hot breath invading her open mouth that struggled for dominance. Muscles tensed along her back and Raditz moaned with relief to feel her reluctance vanishing. Especially when he felt the circle of her thighs tightening around him with pressure that would crush the ribcage of a mere human. Clothing was a barrier that would no longer be tolerated. Stellari protested the ripping sound of Raditz fingers shredding her civilian earth garments hiding her armor. Annoyed she grabbed at his shirt, trying to rip the cloth the same way and only succeeded in ripping the outermost top. A blue sash fluttered earthwards with bits of orange and light green cloth next.