Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Namekian Blues ❯ Super Saiyan 2 Fears ( Chapter 74 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

This addresses the other part of what Butterfly V suggested:
 
Memories floated through Raditz mind. He sifted through the most recent ones confirming his fear. All the things that he had worked on for an entire year seemed incredible even to him. Just what level he had reached he alone knew, and was anxious to tell Goku. Bardock's incredible ascension seemed to almost pale in comparison, but Raditz knew it might even be possible for his father to achieve a level beyond a basic Super Saiyan.
 
During the times Bardock worked on his own training, Raditz had meditated, reaching deep within himself. Time with the Namek had taught him this valuable technique he added to his arsenal. Through sheer will and focus he could increase his energy levels, something he would have depended upon rage to reach. He had Stellari to thank for these forays because of her memories. Their minds had so intertwined that there was a huge amount of spillover from her consciousness to his. Deeply hidden secrets he had locked away were now accessible to her, and the converse was true.
 
An entire year without Stellari could have driven him mad. When he first emerged, armor cracked and battered, he had tried his best to hide the fear flashing momentarily through his eyes. Only Dende and Mr. Popo had seen the fleeting emotion before Raditz clamped down his veneer of arrogance.
 
"Well," Bardock had said, slugging Raditz on the back. "Shall we go see the ladies who are bitching about us bums leaving them?"
 
Mr. Popo leaned over and whispered something into the young Guardian's ear. Dende then suggested, "Perhaps you would both like to shower and change your clothes?"
 
"That would be prudent," Raditz nodded. "The last thing I wish is to drive our women away with horrific body odor."
 
"Don't you remember you idiot that's part of what drives the females wild?" Bardock laughed, staring oddly at his son.
 
"Father, you go on ahead. Stellari is still human, and I need to have some time to think," Raditz responded.
 
"You think? Where's that older arrogant whelp of mine and when will he get back?" Bardock teased. Secretly they regarded each other, and Bardock guessed what Raditz was pondering now. Would that human mate of his be able to accept the massive changes in power. Even Bardock had been in awe of the secrets he'd witnessed.
 
"Later. But don't blame me if she bitches my ear off!" Bardock nodded. He and Raditz reached out to clasp each other's arms, giving them a downward hard shake. This was previously something Bardock only did with his squadmates, turning a cold shoulder to his own son Raditz who only swaggered boastfully about.
 
"This way," said Mr. Popo to Raditz.
 
"Are you sure you don't want to freshen up?" Dende asked Bardock.
 
"I'm fine, kid. But I could do with a bit of that healing touch," said Bardock. Wounds bled brightly, staining his broken armor. With but a touch Dende's healing aura pushed his body to knit bones and skin back to its former glory.
 
"I've made fresh clothing for you. It's much in the style of your younger brothers, but I hope you don't mind. Armor isn't particularly comfortable to climb into after a bath," Mr. Popo informed him, opening a door further down the corridor.
 
"Mmm," Raditz nodded. "There was a bath in that chamber, but I was so anxious to get out of there…"
 
"You'll find all you need, sir," Mr. Popo added, before closing the door behind Raditz. Alone in the bathing chamber, Raditz found drying cloths and bars of soap. Even bottles of shampoo sat on the bench, near a large round tub. Already someone had filled it with steaming hot water, and Raditz stripped himself of his battered armor. Slowly he climbed over the edge of the pool, then stepped down the small staircase into the bath. It reminded him much of Goku's bathing barrel, except it was larger. Inhaling deeply, Raditz slid under the surface wetting his mass of spiky hair.
 
Its scalding heat soothed his aching muscles. IN his ears he could still hear Bardock's shouts as they assaulted one another endlessly. Almost every day, he would batter Bardock senseless, only to have his father recover much stronger from each bout. It was deliberate, taking advantage of a Saiyan's ability to heal uniquely. Like a bone that knits together with greater density, all the tissues in a Saiyan's body possessed the same property. Sometimes razor sharp translucent darts protruded from Bardock's skin, piercing his armor. At other times the long spindle of hard plastic shaped into a javelin would whiz past Bardock, narrowly missing him.
 
Bardock retaliated quickly, learning how to force his ki into solidified forms. Son had taught father to change energy into matter, forming weapons capable of slicing through android protective coatings. Stellari's unique ability was not impossible for a Saiyan to learn, especially one who had no reservations about killing. Ever since Bardock had seen Raditz use the techniques learned from Stellari, he demanded Raditz teach him. Several scars zigzagged over Raditz chest, wet with droplets after he broke the bath's surface for a breath. It seemed like a sluice of dirt came off him at once, and he reveled in the clean feeling. Most Saiyans didn't bother bathing in water, for it was a precious resource. Rather they used heated sand and oil after heating themselves up to sweat off the grime in a common lodge. The desert world of Vegetasei provided such ways, so it was easy to sit under a blazing sky and let your sweat break through the scum and grime of a hunt. Then they would rub clean dry sand over the muck, leaving it behind from the abrasion. After the sand came the soothing oils that poured over each male's head, shining their flesh to bronze perfection. Oil kept their skin and scalps free of vermin and pests, something the females often picked out of their hair and tail fur.
 
Would Stellari quake in fear, seeing the blue lightening that snaked over Raditz super Saiyan form? One particular savage underhanded attack had caught him off guard from his father Bardock, and he had lost it. Raditz had attempted to ascend to Ultra Elite, a level Trunks had discovered while with Nappa. This left the Saiyan blistering with increased muscle mass, but limited maneuverability. Something that Bardock had exploited in his simpler base Super Saiyan form. Pure rage shot through him, keying him up far more then he ever thought possible, and Bardock had backed off. Momentary terror and disbelief filled his father's face, and Raditz felt the blistering searing of something far greater then himself. It seemed his hair trailed the floor, while his hair seemed even spikier.
 
"You looked like the Prince and his Son did… what did they call it?" Bardock informed him.
 
"Ultra Elite," said Raditz.
 
"No, like Kakkarot did in the hospital, when he flipped out," Bardock corrected. Still in his super Saiyan form, Bardock marveled at the terrifying sight standing before him. Raditz felt his muscles had bulked up, veins blistering from under the skin, but not nearly as much as he had thought.
 
"A level beyond Ultra Elite?" he wondered. "Is it possible? Kakkarot… said there was a Super Saiyan 2… so the Ultra must be 1.5…"
 
"1.5 sums it up. This is unbelievable, and I'm damn jealous," Bardock joked. His joviality masked his father's undercurrent of disbelief and wonder.
 
Raditz rasped, drawing great amounts of energy toward him. A shell of ki formed just on his skin, and Bardock watched the emergence of tiny bumps, solidifying into a white substance. Once they formed long thin spikes, Raditz shouted, "Carbon dagger!" Blinding hot ki flared, shooting the sharp shards in all directions so Bardock had to zip back and forth to evade them.
 
"Clearshield!" Bardock shouted, throwing up his hand. A thin disk of green energy formed into a hard shield, partly blocking the hail of deadly spikes zinging everywhere. Cupping his hands together Raditz then pulled them apart with a string of ki winding between them. Then raising the left hand he cocked it back, shouting, "Nanospear!"
 
The javelin solidified almost as it hit. Bardock threw up his hands, and then formed a small ball to slam into it. The improvised weapon whirled off course, then stuck fast into the side of the small pavilion. When they both flew over to examine the damage, Bardock whistled low through his teeth.
 
"Damn, it punched clear through the wall!"
 
"Incredible," Raditz marveled. Bardock struggled to pull the three foot long spike, jagged along one edge from the rounded hole, but barely managed to without catapulting backwards. Stellari's own energies formed sharp smaller projectiles and unbreakable shields, but as Bardock examined the spike closely he tried sending a surge of ki through it. Despite all his efforts it would not break.
 
"What did you make son, damn. This is carbon packed into its absolute limit almost… admite!"
 
"Diamond. That's what they call it on this planet, Father," Raditz marveled, glancing at the wicked spike gleaming from within. "Diamonds only form under great pressure and temperature… to have that ability to fuse carbon from the air around us…"
 
"Not any polymer. Shit," Bardock shook his head. He tugged small pieces of the glittering spikes Raditz had thrown before, each gleaming and incredibly hard as well. Tiny fragments of diamond. There was no mistaking it. Although low grade industrial diamonds it was still that hard substance that would burn only at a very high temperature. Only formed by the higher frequency of Saiyan ki.
 
Raditz dragged the soap overtop his bare chest, wishing Stellari was the one doing so. Using his tail he wound it around the back brush to scrub his spine and backside. Then came great amounts of shampoo he forced through his spiky mane that partly stood on end. Bardock had powered down, but Goku had advised them to try and remain in Super Saiyan form to continue building their power reserves. That was why he saw Goku and Gohan walking around after their stint in the chamber, their hair blazing gold. Gohan though often powered off, despite Goku's protests because his mother hated the sight. Would Stellari act the same? She seemed a bit nervous when he became Super Saiyan, but quickly adapted. To see his height and bulk increase, lighting raining around him like some Kami would push most to the edge. Goku had warned him Chichi had screamed when first laying eyes on him.
 
It would terrify Stellari to know he could do such a thing. And even create worse weapons and attacks that almost would have leveled a mountain. Bardock's glowing stream of superheated plasma that he called Heat Phalanx. Raditz version was much nastier, and he called it a Friday special plus. His Tuesday shove was a series of energy pulses that slammed into a target in rapid succession to punch them through any solid object. The Wednesday heavy was a super charged ball of ki that reminded him of Trunks burning attack. The ki would explode on impact in an outward sphere. Then there was his Thursday explosive wave, something he learned from Vegeta's explosive attack.
 
Raditz wiped himself dry instead of using his ki to flare the water. That came with the drying of his incredibly long mane. He could power down and show her when she asked, or arrive and see her reaction for himself. Carefully he pulled on the long baggy pants, and reached for a blue undershirt heavy with metallic mesh sewn in the cloth like Goku wore. Then came the sleeveless vest marked with the Kamesennen symbol. He wasn't sure how Goku managed to tie the waist sash so no ends of cloth hung out, but he could cope by tucking the ends in, and winding his gold tail around his waist just above it. Once he emerged from the bath chamber he saw Mr. Popo standing ready, motioning him to follow. A large table was set with a vast amount of food which Raditz had not eaten the likes of for a year. The fare inside the chamber had been marginal at worst, mediocre at best. Raditz wanted meat, and plenty of it, and there was much to be had there before him. He had to admit Mr. Popo was an excellent cook. Too bad Dende never ate.
 
"You certainly have your brother's appetite. Too bad your father refused this," Dende said, watching from where he sat across the table from Raditz. Mr. Popo continued to bring tray after tray to him.
 
"But Korin's tower possesses a place to bathe as well. I hope your father avails himself of that luxury," Mr. Popo said before setting his next tray of multiple roast venison and pork down at Raditz elbow. Already dishes were piled almost to the ceiling that Mr. Popo quickly cleared.
 
"You're worried about what your wife will think," Dende guessed. Raditz sighed, again worrying.
 
"Will she see me as a monster? She's already seen me in Super Saiyan form. But this…"
 
"You can either hide it or see her reaction by keeping your form as it is," Dende suggested. "At least then you'll know if she will be afraid. You trust one another…"
 
"Indeed. I've toyed with showing up as I normally do, then waiting till she asks me. Or simply awaiting to use the form in battle when she might not be there to witness it. But knowing Stellari if she does fight alongside me… I'd rather not have her distracted in fear," Raditz mumbled, chewing on the bones to suck out the marrow from inside.
 
"Let your heart guide you," Dende simply nodded. "That's all I can tell you. But only you know what will be the right decision."
 
***
Now as Raditz held Stellari he knew all the thinking in the world could not prepare him for her real reaction. It was somewhere between terror and awe, and he knew she was desperately trying to see something familiar. As Chichi had done, choosing to show up as he was before his wife rather then hide it. Better to have her face it head on, despite the pain he felt at her rejection.
 
Now his blue weighted top had sailed downwards, he showed the bulk of his glorious muscular chest. Raditz still held onto her with one hand, using his other to unfasten her silk tunic and sash. His own massive fingers reached around to find the bra fastenings.
 
"Are you still afraid even now? What will it take?" he whispered.
 
"This," she nodded, shakily reaching forwards. Stellari reached behind her, trusting in her own power to levitate so she could shift the garment upwards. Above the air so far they undid their clothes enough so they would not be lost but they could explore with their hands their intimate places aching for touch. Raditz' tongue glided over her chest teasing the skin to tingling rushes. Stellari rubbed and massaged every rock hard muscle increasing to the bulk of a massive bodybuilder.
 
"You've nothing to fear, love," he eagerly growled.
 
"I want you Raditz. Here and now," she answered. In those dark eyes he saw acceptance, and trust. The feeling radiated between them, and he knew that she comprehended. A deep purr echoed through the empty air from his chest. Both of them looked at each other with a knowing smile.
 
First Raditz held her by the torso while she slipped her leggings and underwear down. Then he hiked them down so they were around her ankles. She next spread her legs, while Raditz levitated up and slid his legs and pelvis between them. Next she hooked her knees around his back to keep her bound to his waist. Orange training pants dropped to the level of his booted ankles. Stellari rested her hands on his forearms, and Raditz grasped her hips with one huge hand, using his other to reach teasingly between her legs.
 
Very carefully he lifted her to his face, and Stellari hung her knees over his shoulder, leaning back. Raditz drew his tongue along her bare inner thigh, stopping just short of where she most wanted it. Arching her back Stellari cried out with the motion of his tongue and mouth giving her a different sort of kiss. Simultaneously she excited him with her cries of his name. Stellari trembled in the aftershocks of an appetizer. Once Raditz had let her recover he helped her to reposition her legs around his waist once more. Then she reached for his desire with eager long fingers to repay him for his sweet favor.
 
Raditz tipped his golden mane head back, whispering her name. Stellari's fingers feathered teasingly over velvety soft skin. She sought to bring him to the same level she had before, so they were both ready for the main event. Just short of release she stopped, then winked up at him. Raditz smirked, his brow giving his expression a primal smugness that pleased her even more.
 
"Now?" Raditz rasped, aching for her.
 
"Now, love," Stellari throatily purred.
 
He lifted her, driving deep to climb the greatest mountain together. Raditz' loud shout echoed through the skies along with his wife's cries. Her nails sank into the hard flesh of his forearms and chest, drawing long scratches. Both their beings shone brightly, energies rising to fever pitch. Hungry to please her, Raditz let himself go quickly. Stellari reached the same place, gripping him strongly and surely. Her dark eyes squeezed shut, and she screamed his name once more. The energies of their kis erupted over the couple levitating a mile above Chikyuu. The explosion of light and ki swept like a tidal wave for a brief second, blindingly radiant. All beings capable of sensing ki blinked in momentarily alarm.