Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Corrosion ( Chapter 48 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or the characters.
 
A/N - Wow, thanks to the people who reviewed my last chapter - you're feedback was most helpful! Many of you are going to be in for a big shock though by the time this fic wraps up…and it still has a bit of a ways to go yet! Enjoy!
Chapter 47: Corrosion
 
 
~*~
 
Bulma tapped her fingernails on the arm of the chair as she stared out of the view screen at the endless stretch of space beyond. It had been several weeks since their escape from Frieza, and she and Brolly had spent that time lying low and avoiding the Icejin patrols that were sweeping the nearby sectors. They hadn't made for any particular destination yet, which was fine by Bulma. If course, they had the added problem of not being able to agree on a destination.
 
Brolly wanted to go back to the planet Vegeta while Bulma was arguing that she should be allowed to go free and return to Earth. It was a useless argument really, since Brolly was stubbornly loyal to Vegeta, but Bulma was still clinging to the slim hope that he would be swayed to her side. He felt sorry for her and Bulma was playing that advantage for all it was worth.
 
At the moment they were actually travelling for a change and stars were flashing past them on all sides. The radio chatter they were picking up from Frieza's men told them very little other then the fact that King Cold, Frieza's father, had issued orders that they were to be found and destroyed. At the moment however they weren't picking up any transmissions, which meant that they were alone in space and it was safe to travel.
 
They were travelling towards the planet Vegeta at the moment, but the heading wasn't a direct one and the path they were following went quite close to the sector of space that had Earth nestled in it.
 
“I'm frightened.” Bulma whispered. She risked a quick look sideways at Brolly before she continued speaking, “If you take me back to Vegeta then he's going to kill me. You know he will - you may as well have left me to rot with Ilandra and Frieza.” Her voice sounded soft and breathy, laced with fear.
 
Brolly shook his head and said nothing, he obviously wasn't about to be bated into another argument with her, so Bulma decided to try another plan of attack She began to cry. Nothing loud and showy, just quiet gentle sobs that she hoped would tug at Brolly's heart.
 
They didn't.
 
“Stop your crying.” Brolly snapped at last. “I'm sick of it! I'm not some bodyguard who has to follow your orders anymore, so stop begging me to let you go free.” He frowned at her. “I can't let you go free - I have to follow orders…”
 
“Follow orders?” Bulma's crocodile tears dissolved in an instant and she glared at Brolly. “Even if you're orders get me killed? I thought you were my friend!”
 
“Saiyan warriors don't have friends.” Brolly said simply with a sigh. “They have superiors, underlings, enemies and orders and that's pretty much it.”
 
Bulma was about to question the logic of a society that allowed you enemies but not friends, but thought better of it. Brolly had been raised a soldier and he clearly wasn't about to break his training and beliefs because of a woman. Instead she abruptly turned her attention the flashing red light on the navigation console.
 
“What's that?” She pointed and was amused to watch Brolly spring off his seat and immediately jump into action. He hit several buttons on the console and information began to fly across the screen in front of them. It was all in the standard space language so Bulma was able to understand a large part of it - namely that the ship in question was saiyajin in origin.
 
She was expecting Brolly to be happy about his discovery but instead he seemed furious, almost mad with rage. He began cursing fluently in saiyan - words that even Bulma couldn't understand.
 
“Kakarot!” Brolly eventually snarled angrily. He slammed a hand into the console and the ship quaked around them. Bulma squealed as she was thrown from her chair by the force of his blow.
 
“Hey! What's the big idea? Huh? I don't want to die just yet.” Bulma screeched as she climbed to her feet, her face flushed at the unceremonious was she had been flung from her chair.
 
“That ship…it belongs to Kakarot!” The saiyan was breathing heavy and his hair stirred in a breeze that seemed to be coming from within him. Never having witnessed a saiyan powering up before Bulma found it unnerving and a little bit creepy.
 
“Ahhh…okay, who is Kakarot?” She took a little step back from Brolly and almost squeaked in fear when he phased in front of her.
 
“Kakarot is a madman! He's the saiyan that killed my lover and then tricked me into killing one of his brothers.”
 
The rage emanating from Brolly was unlike anything Bulma had ever seen or felt; and she'd witnessed Vegeta in rages that had scared the hell out of her. But this…this anger was verging on madness. His eyes were blind with his rage and his mind was clouded with his hatred.
 
 
“Kakarot? I've never heard of him…” Bulma wasn't sure what else she could say. Clearly Kakarot was not a good kind of guy…but there wasn't anything they could do, was there?
 
“He's Bardock's son…” Brolly was having difficulty speaking clearly through his clenched teeth, “and looks almost identical to him. Unfortunately his personality couldn't be more different. He's a liar, a cheat and the only person I know who is able to worm his way into any situation and weasel his way back out just as quickly.” Brolly spat on the ground forcefully. “He is scum, absolute scum…and this is just the opportunity I've been waiting for.”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“I mean, we're going to lure him over here and then I'm going to get him.” The saiyan clenched his gloved hand into a fist and a nasty little smile danced across his face.
 
“Get him?” Bulma quested slowly, not at all liking that horrible little smile that was making his eyes sparkle with an emotion that definitely wasn't happiness.
 
“Kill him.” Brolly clarified. “Now, I'm going to keep out of sight and I want you to contact him…make up some excuse and lure him over here. Then I'll blast his ship so he has nowhere to go and I'll beat the living snot out of him.”
 
Bulma stood still for a moment. She didn't want to lure another saiyan onto her ship, especially one that sounded as crazed and neurotic as Kakarot. “Uh, Brolly…if he's as dangerous as you say then what's to stop him blasting us right out of the sky when we make contact?”
 
“He won't try to hurt you,” Brolly snickered, “at least not until he's satisfied his curiosity. Besides which, I'm sure that a clever woman like you can think of some reason you can give him not to kill you.”
 
“Are you suggesting I lure him over here using…feminine wiles?” She felt herself beginning to frown. She wasn't some kind of cheap space whore and the thought of luring a psychotic saiyan over to the ship with the promise of sex just didn't sit right with her.
 
“Why not? It seems to work on everyone else you meet - male or female.”
 
“Great, thanks a lot Brolly.” She pursed her lips and sighed, crossing her arms across her chest; her body language making it very clear that she wasn't thrilled at the plan.
 
Brolly clenched his teeth and growled. “Please Bulma, I wouldn't ask if this didn't mean a lot to me. Kakarot killed the man I loved and honour demands that I kill him.”
 
There was a note of pleading in his voice despite the anger and Bulma sighed again, slowly uncrossing her arms. “I must be getting soft.” She muttered as she sat back into her seat and looked across as the communication controls. “Go and hide Brolly, I'll lure him across and you can have your precious revenge.”
 
“Thank you…” Brolly started to move away and Bulma quickly interrupted him.
 
“Oh, don't thank me yet.” She tuned her face him as she continued absently fiddling with the buttons on the console. “If I do this then you have to take me back to Earth. Fair is fair, right? I help you get your revenge and you help me go free? Deal?”
He frowned down at her for several very long seconds, during which Bulma was sure he was considering threatening killing her if she didn't do as he said, but eventually he nodded. “Agreed.” He slid out of sight and Bulma turned back to the console.
 
She sent a hail through to the other ship and was almost shocked when the saiyan ship immediately stopped and responded. He must have been watching us. Bulma surmised as she pushed the button that would allow them to establish an audio-visual link.
 
The screen flashed in front of her and the image of a very good looking saiyan with wildly spiky black hair and eyes that seemed mildly amused was suddenly there staring back at her. Wow, she thought, he does look like Bardock…but damn; his father isn't half this good looking. She was almost shocked by her reaction to him, she'd thought guys were good looking before but she was almost knocked for six by his gorgeous good looks.
 
No wonder he can worm his way into any situation, he must be every bit as clever and charming as he looks. Bulma let herself smile but kept her cool. She'd never let herself be distracted by anyone ever before and she wasn't about to start now. Eye candy was nice to look at but that was all. Besides, the voice in the back of Bulma's mind added, he's supposed to be some kind of psycho.
 
“Hi.” Bulma smiled a little wider and prepared to play the game…
 
~*~
 
“Hi.” She was smiling at him now, a gorgeous little smile that was every bit as friendly and charming as Kakarot had been expecting. The photos, he registered offhandedly, had not done her justice. She wasn't just a little beautiful, she was absolutely gorgeous.
 
 
“Well, hello.” He purred smoothly as he wondered how on Earth the little human had managed to escape Frieza's clutches, evidently there was more to her then met the eye. Of course, it was just as likely that she had company on that ship. According to the transmissions he'd received from Frieza's men she'd taken off with a saiyan. So he was willing to bet that Brolly was somewhere on that ship - possibly he'd recognised Kakarot's ship and was hiding out of sight like the coward he was.
 
“I'm wondering if you can help me, I'm having some problems with my navigation system…is it possible for you to come across and have a look at them? I'm absolutely useless when it comes to technical things…and I'd be more then happy to reward you for any work you can do.” Bulma Briefs focused her blue eyes on him and Kakarot could almost feel the sheer force of personality behind them. “I don't have any money…but I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement.”
 
He nodded slowly. She knew exactly how to play men - her body language, her eye contact and her tone of voice were all designed to attract men to her. She gave off the persona of a woman who was inviting, soft and highly sensual without being overtly sexual. She was a very clever woman and Kakarot wondered exactly what she was like underneath the act.
 
Was this the same woman that she'd shown to Vegeta? Or was she a chameleon like he was; able to change her personality to suit whatever situation she was in? His curiosity got the better of him despite the warning in the back of his head that this was probably a trap.
 
“I'd be more then happy to help you…Miss…?”
 
“Briefs. Bulma Briefs.” She smiled in a way that was more of a baring of her teeth then a true smile. “Thank you, so much.”
 
Kakarot shut off the transmission and began to guide his ship towards hers. He closed his eyes and concentrated on her ship…there was definitely someone else on board but they were hiding their power and he was unable to tell wether it was Brolly or not. No matter, it undoubtedly was Brolly so he'd just have to keep his guard up.
 
Brolly might have been the stronger out of both of them but he wasn't the cleverest. Their prior meetings had shown Kakarot that he was able to outwit the big saiyan easily, so he wasn't going to worry about him too much. In fact…Kakarot looked over his shoulder at his OVA unit and began to grin. Oh yes, he'd get Brolly once and for all if he was on that ship…
 
~*~
 
“Are you alright?” Brolly asked for the third time.
 
Bulma nodded her head without saying anything. She wasn't sure if she liked Kakarot or not…he had been able to see through her act, she was sure of it. A deep foreboding was settling in her belly and it was all she could do to stop herself from telling Brolly that this was a bad idea…but he wouldn't listen, he hadn't listened to anything else she said. She was only a silly suspicious girl to him.
 
“Okay, I'm going to wait near the air-lock. When he comes through I'm going to get him and then we'll be on our way home.”
 
The azure-eyed beauty narrowed her eyes, “I hope that when you say `home' you mean my home”
 
Brolly froze for a moment and then continued smoothly, “Of course.”
When he was gone and Bulma was left by herself again she sat still at the controls for a heartbeat or two and watched Kakarot's ship as it moved across the screen, letting her thoughts drift. She had had a strange feeling of familiarity when she had seen him; it wasn't just that he looked like Bardock…she had recognised him or recognised some quality in him.
 
 
Bulma had no idea how long she had been sitting their absorbed in her thoughts when a resounding BOOM sounded from below and Kakarot's ship abruptly vanished off the screen. Bulma jumped upright and scrambled away from the console.
 
What had happened? Had Brolly jumped the gun and fired a blast at Kakarot's ship before it had docked with them or had something gone wrong?
 
Bulma began to run towards the airlock where Brolly was supposed to be waiting, but when she got there the airlock door was firmly closed. She crept up to the door and let out a fearful `eep' when she heard the sounds of scuffling coming from the inside. She glanced up and did a double take when she realised that the airlock light was on…meaning that the external door was open and the airlock was in a vacuum state.
 
“Brolly!” Bulma raced the last few steps towards the door and pressed her face to the small viewing screen that was there. The airlock was empty, but somewhere out from the ship she could see two distinct shapes…and one of them had a green bubble surrounding him? It had to be Brolly! But what was he doing out in space…and more importantly what was Kakarot doing out their with him?
 
A shock wave rocked the ship and Bulma was knocked off her feet. Her head slammed into the wall behind her hard and with a low moan Bulma slumped to the floor. She touched her head and her hand came away sticky with blood. Another wave rocked the ship, followed by a third and Bulma clenched her teeth to keep herself from crying out as the ship seemed to spin and shudder around her.
 
Unsteadily, she climbed to her feet as a volley of blasts rocked the ship and the metal hull groaned alarmingly. “Those maniacs are going to destroy the ship if they're not carefully!”
 
She staggered down the short hallway as much from the shaking of the ship as from the head wound. As she entered the tiny flight deck she reeled and had to hang tightly to the back of a chair as the ship was flung to one side. She reached the console and sat down in the chair, not bothering to buckle herself in. Her eyes blurred and she blinked furiously to clear them, the pain in her head was something that she was easily able to ignore, but way the room would tilt and spin at the corners of her eyes was less easy to push aside.
 
With nimble fingers she began to analyse the ships exterior hull, there wasn't a hull breach or the alarms would have gone off but the integrity of the hull may have been weakened enough to become a worry. She wasn't great at working the controls of the ship yet but she had watched Brolly closely and her natural talent with machinery was good enough that she was fairly certain that she knew what she was doing.
 
Abruptly the shock waves and the blasts shut off and there was silence. The computer beeped once and Bulma breathed a sigh of relief to see that although the hull was weakened on the rear starboard side it wasn't badly damaged.
 
“Bulma!” A voice roared her name from below and Bulma scrambled upright again.
 
“Brolly?” She was half turned to go to see what was wrong when the saiyan spoke again.
 
“Get us out of here now!” He sounded frantic and very unlike his usual calm collected self. She heard the sound of the air lock door cycling through its locking phase and then he spoke again. “Bulma! Go now or he's going to blast us to bits!”
 
Bulma jumped back in the pilot seat and increased the thrusters to maximum capacity, plotting a short-term course that would take them out of this solar system and into the clear space beyond. Once the ship was moving steadily and the course was plotted in safely, she turned around…
“Hello, Bulma Briefs.” Kakarot, not Brolly, stood just inside the room watching her with a smirk on his face. Bulma didn't know what expression crossed her face but her new companion laughed. “Oh now, don't be mad. Brolly would have blasted me to bits if you hadn't left.”
 
 
“Did you kill him?”
 
“Oh, no. Brolly was very much alive when I closed the outer airlock on him.” The saiyan warrior laughed as though the memory was hilarious. “Of course, the poor fool didn't even try to blast the ship- not with the chance of if blowing up and you dying.” He took a step closer and dropped an OVA helmet on the seat beside her. “I'm curious - was Brolly concerned about hurting you or more concerned about hurting his chances of Vegeta trusting him again if he killed you?”
 
Bulma pinched her mouth shut, Kakarot was chatting away to her as if they were old friends, maybe she could keep him distracted. If Brolly was still alive then she had to go back and get him - she couldn't let him die alone in space after he had helped rescue her from Frieza! She began to edge her hand towards the thrusters to stop them but suddenly Kakarot was standing right in front of her and his hand was on top of hers.
 
“I wouldn't do that if I were you.” He lowered his face closer to hers and grinned again. “But please, do go ahead and try. I'd have fun punishing you...” He suddenly laughed again and let go of her hand, “but maybe you'd like that too, hmm?”
 
Bulma froze and swallowed hard. “Who are you?”
 
“You mean you're little friend Brolly didn't tell you? I'm hurt, I thought the big saiyans heart beat only for me…” He pouted at her and then frowned when Bulma stared at him with a sickened expression.
 
“Let me rephrase the question, why are you here?” Her voice dripped with venom but she stayed perfect still, not wanting to draw any extra attention to herself. “Was it to kill Brolly?””
 
“Honestly?” He let his smirk fade off his face, this was the moment he was really looking forward to; he wanted to see her reaction to the news that she was about to be dragged back to Vegeta. “I was sent by Lord Vegeta to bring you back.” He moved the helmet off the chair and sat down next to her, waiting for any kind of reaction.
 
Bulma felt her insides turn icy and a chill ran down her spine. So, she had finally lost! After all this time she was going to be packaged off back to him…Vegeta's midnight eyes flashed through her mind and she swallowed convulsively.
 
She glanced up at Kakarot finally with a look of utter defeat on her face, “I don't suppose I can make you change your mind?”
Fighting him at this point seemed pretty pointless, her only hope was that he would let his guard down at some point so she could get away. She was sorry about Brolly…but she cared only for herself at this moment. She didn't want to go back to Vegeta…he'd kill her for sure…
 
“Not a chance.” He leant forward and placed his arms either side of her, trapping her against the console and breathed in the scent of her despair. “But I can always be persuaded to tell Vegeta a little story that might get you back on side.” He brought his face closer to hers and smirked. Bulma felt another shiver go down her spine as Kakarot moved even closer still.
 
“Persuaded? What do you want?” She asked, although she already knew the answer. She had to get out of the situation…but if she couldn't and Vegeta was her only option then she'd take Kakarot's offer of making up a story for her.
 
“What do most men want?” He grinned at her as he moved back slightly and took one of her arms in a grip, drawing her up with him. He dragged her across the room and pinned her against the wall, Bulma twisted her face away from him when he moved as if to kiss her. Frustrated he spoke again, “Tell me, is it true what they say about you and Vegeta?”
 
“I don't know, what do they say?” Bulma focused on the sensation of him breathing lightly on her neck, Kakarot liked making women frightened…just like Vegeta. This was one game that she knew how to play.
 
Despite the fact that Brolly was dying in space somewhere behind her, she could feel her body reacting to Kakarot's. He truly was a despicable, horrible example of the male species but there was something about the whole situation that was turning Bulma on and she welcomed the feelings, embraced them in a way that she hadn't before.
 
“They say that he hurt you and that you liked it, liked it a lot.” He slid a knee between her legs and wriggled his body closer to her. She was soft and warm against him, her breath coming in short little pants and…there! Beneath the scent of despair and fear he could smell desire.
 
To his surprised the woman laughed, it low husky laugh that made him instantly harden. She sounded like a woman that wanted to fuck. “You're pinning me against a wall and blackmailing me to have sex with you…” Her voice had sunk to a purr, “…and I'm starting to enjoy myself, so I guess it must be true.”
 
Kakarot pulled away from her abruptly and left her leaning against the wall panting slightly, her breasts rising and falling tantalisingly. “Oh, You're good.” He narrowed his eyes and watched as she straightened herself up, an innocent look on her face. “You're really, really good.”
 
Bulma stared at him and lifted her chin, her eyes staying wide and inviting. “I don't know what you're talking about.” She was honestly confused by Kakarot. What was Earth was he blathering about?
 
“It means that I'm impressed. You're one of those people that work out what people want most in a lover and then you give it to them.” He moved closer to her again. “I like it.”
 
She finally clued in on what he was saying and shook her head. “I'm not impressive or special, Kakarot. I'm just desperate. I don't want to die, so I'm forced to keep myself alive, and since what little dignity I had left was taken by Vegeta, I've pretty much got no other option.”
 
“Is it that horrible to be going back to him?” The saiyan lounged up against the wall beside her, his body language still highly sexual despite his conversational tone. “He seemed okay to me, certainly a handsome fellow if you like your men violent and hard.”
 
“Vegeta?” Bulma thought for a moment. “He's not the same person with other people that he is with me; I saw a side of him that no one else did. Vegeta is terrifying because I think deep down he has no stopping point. I can take pain, in fact I can take pain and like it because it just adds to my pleasure, but one of these days I know Vegeta will go too far and he'll kill me just so he can get off.”
 
“A sadist?”
 
Bulma took another deep breath and shrugged. “Yes…but…he is good in bed. I enjoy sex with him, but I don't want to go back and face him. I can only imagine how angry he is with me…”
 
Kakarot shrugged this time, “I'm not sure. He hides things pretty well, but I think his idea of punishment with you if going to be getting you flat on your back on the nearest bed and making you pay. He is desperate to get off, especially with the only woman in his bed being Zucchini.”
 
“Oh, yuck. I can stand that woman.” Bulma twisted her face in disgust. “Look, I appreciate the nice in-depth conversation we're having but was your offer for real before?”
 
He straightened slightly, “What the lies? Sure. I'll lie all you want me to about the reason you ran off with Ilandra.” Kakarot edged closer to Bulma as he spoke. “She made you go, threatened to kill you if you didn't go…”
 
“How about the truth?” Bulma stayed still as Kakarot closed in on her again, his slow controlled movements making her edgy. “Ilandra found out I was pregnant to Vegeta and took me away to steal the child for some diabolical plan of her fathers.”
 
Kakarot laughed huskily, “I'll tell him whatever you want…but let's work all that out later. You have something that I want…” He phased in front of her and slammed his hands on either side of her again. Kakarot moved one arm and caught both of her hands in one of his, pining them above her head as he ground his hips into hers.
 
Bulma stayed very still as he heart thundered in her chest. She could feel a massive erection pressing into her groin and despite her earlier confidence she felt fear pulsing through her body, it had been several months since she'd been with a man…or had violent sex, and she had an inkling that this was going to be very, very violent sex.
 
He leant forward growling, “I want you to scream for me…”
 
~*~
 
A/N - I'll stop there for now. So…you get a nice lemon next time, well, except you fanfiction.net people, you get lime and the offer of the full chapter if you email me. Don't be too made at me at stopping here, its past midnight and my fingers are numb with cold. Please review…comments make me write faster!