Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Love Like Razorblade ( Chapter 49 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or the characters.
 
A/N - Thanks again to the people who reviewed the last chapter - I'm getting in touch with a lot of great people who I met previously through Slave and my other fics! This one is a bit of a short song inspired chapter…I've just included some of the lyrics here because I think Bulma's current situation is a little like Russian Roulette…she keeps dodging the bullet but eventually its going to hit.
Chapter 47: Love Like Razorblade
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
To play Russian roulette
Do you know how to play Russian roulette?
No, I don't...
You play Russian roulette this way…


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
“My poor son.” King Cold stared down at his son…or rather what remained of him. The explosion had badly damaged Frieza, mainly because his poor son had been at the centre of the blast zone, but he had pulled through somehow.
 
Parts of the space station had survived completely, but not the section that his son and grand daughter had been in, that section had been vaporised instantly. It was a wonder that his son had survived at all. Ilandra, unfortunately, had not been so lucky.
 
A team of scientists was clustered around Frieza's broken body, they were working around the clock to keep him alive and to repair the damage done by the explosion. His injuries were so severe that they had no choice but to replace a large portion of his body with robotic replacements. The operations would take time but the doctors and scientists were confident that Frieza would not only make a perfect recovery, he would possibly had increased in strength…
 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
I have this pistol
One bullet in chamber
Spin cilinder
Grab the gun
Hold the gun to your head
And pull the trigger
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Kakarot kept Bulma pinned to the wall as he fumbled below with her skirt, trying to lift it up and get her underwear down at the same time. Eventually, growling in frustration he simply ripped her panties off. Bulma whimpered at the strength she could feel his hands…and also from excitement.
 
“You want this don't you?” He whispered huskily as he freed himself from his own pants. He was aching to be inside Bulma - he wanted her in a way he hadn't wanted a woman for a while. He wanted to possess her and own her, he wanted her to beg him to take her and then he wanted to make her scream his name.
 
“Yes! Yes, yes, Gods yes!” She wriggled in his grasp, pressing herself against him and grinding her hips roughly into his, trying to get as close to him as possible.
 
It was suddenly too much to control himself and he let go of her hands and wrapped both of his arms around her, crushing his mouth to hers. She responded with equal fervour and their bodies seemed to almost tangle in a frenzy of licking, sucking, kissing, touching, feeling, rubbing and desperate hungry touches.
 
It had been so long since he'd had sex with someone because he wanted to and hadn't had some sort of agenda. He'd always used his sexuality as a weapon, but now he wanted sex because he desired this tiny fragile human. He wanted her because she was just as hungry to be needed as he was…and Kakarot had never felt needed like this in his life.
 
He'd spent large portions of his life destroying other people's. He was sick and warped and he'd always been proud of it, but sometimes, like now, Kakarot wondered exactly why it was he wanted to destroy and break things. Like a child who envied the toys of others he would wade into their lives and rip them apart.
 
He wanted to be needed. He wanted to be important. He wanted to be the person who other people looked at and envied. He wanted to be somebodies something…and since he never was, he made sure that the person he envied didn't get to be either.
 
He kept Bulma against he wall as he lifted her up and in one smooth motion slid himself inside of her. He groaned and it was all he could do to control himself; she was so wet and so tight! He stayed perfectly still for a moment, struggling to enjoy the moment for what it was. Bulma moaned softly and she lent forward to gently kiss his neck, working her way down to his collarbone and then back up again, ending with a sudden sharp bite over his pulse.
“Gods!” Kakarot swore loudly as he braced her against the wall and began to drive himself into Bulma harder and faster, all the time being careful of her fragile body. It was a like a carefully choreographed dance - he could only go so hard and fast until he hurt her and every time he began to cross the line from pleasure to pain he backed off…only to approach it again.
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Now you go
Here is the pistol

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
Bulma was moving against him, her sweet blue eyes staring into him as she raked her nails down his chest leaving bright red crimson lines. He growled and slammed her hard against the wall again; he bit hard into her shoulder, rammed himself into her hard and was rewarder by a loud moan of pleasure.
 
Her eyes were closed now, her breathing faster and Kakarot could hear her heart hammering in chest faster and faster. He continued fucking her against wall, forgetting everything except how good it felt to be inside of her. He could feel his own body tensing and knew that his release was near.
 
“I'm going to lose it soon.” He grated out, his voice gruff as he struggled to speak and breathe at the same time.
 
“So…so am I.” Bulma panted, she could feel things in her belly tightening…she felt like she was about to snap or explode. It was like the pleasure was a rubber band deep inside of her being stretched and stretched until it snapped…tighter and tighter… “Oh…Gods…”
 
Kakarot thrust himself as deep as he could and finally let himself go as Bulma spasmed around him, moaning and whimpering at the force of the pleasure. He could feel his own body shaking and before he knew it his legs gave way and they both slumped to the floor, tangled awkwardly in a sweaty pile.
 
Bulma lay there listening to her heart thumping loudly in her chest and concentrated on relearning how to breathe again. She had never, ever had sex like that before. She'd expected rough treatment and pain…and although the sex had been rough and a little painful it wasn't like anything she'd experienced before.
 
She wasn't dumb; she'd known that Vegeta liked his sex a shade exotic and she'd grown to enjoy that too…but she hadn't known that sex could be this great. Bulma had expected `normal' sex to be boring after what she'd experienced, and while what she had done with Kakarot wasn't strictly straight vanilla sex, it was certainly the closest she'd come since she'd almost had sex with her boyfriend back on Earth in the eight grade.
 
“Wow.” Bulma murmured after a while. She struggled to sit up and extricate herself from Kakarot who was still slumped against the wall and breathing hard. She managed to get free and with great effort she pulled herself to her feet. Whore. The voice piped up in the back of her mind, but Bulma squished it down and she glanced at Kakarot.
 
“I'm going to have a shower.” She paused for a second and then laughed softly, “I'll have to go easier on you next time…I didn't know saiyan males tired this easily.” She watched in amusement as he tensed and then sprung to his feet. Men are so easily led…the voice spoke up again and Bulma fund herself agreeing with it.
 
Men were so easy to control.
 
“That,” He muttered as he leaned close to her and gave her a smouldering look through narrowed eyes, “was nothing.”
 
Bulma laughed again as she turned and moved down to the shower and the sleeping quarters. She could feel his eyes watching her as she moved but instead of feeling uncomfortable at his attention she revelled in the knowledge that he wanted again.
 
Sex was the answer to everything in the end. Vegeta had kept her alive because of sex, Ilandra had stolen her away because of sex… and now Kakarot was going to protect her because of sex.
 
 
~*~
Uh, what do you say when we do two out of three...
BANG!

Ah, you lose...

~*~
 
 
A/N - A terribly short chapter, I know…but I think it got my point across. Bulma is playing a very dangerous game with Kakarot…lets hope Vegeta doesn't find out, huh?