Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Caught! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.
 
A/N - This is an A/U Bulma/Vegeta fic, it had lots of lemon in the later chapters.
Although this fic was created and written by Vegeta Goddess, thanks must be given to Lady D, who co-wrote the first few original chapters. These are re-written versions of these chapters which were written exclusively by Vegeta Goddess.
This chapter contains graphic rape - you've been warned!
 
~*~
 
Bulma trudged wearily along the cracked cement sidewalk, nimbly sidestepping a crumpled piece of newspaper that blew desolately along the street. Despite walking along what had once been one of the busiest streets in one of the busiest cities on Earth, the blue haired teenager didn't see another living soul. It wasn't that there weren't other people; it was just that they were either living in slavery or were too frightened of being beaten or murdered if they appeared in public.
 
The human race was a race of slaves and had been for many years, only a few who were privileged enough to earn or buy freedom could afford the luxury of appearing in public like Bulma did without penalty. A citizen card was clipped tightly to the front of her threadbare shirt, almost transparent with age, proclaiming her name to be `Bulma Briefs' and her race to be `HUMAN'. The precious ID paper that proclaimed her a free citizen of the Saiyajin Empire was clutched tightly in her hand to prevent the gusts of wind from blowing it away. It was an old piece of paper and time had worn away the edges and dulled the colours. The thought of what would be done to her if she was caught on the streets without her ID papers was terrifying; she'd heard stories that any human who was caught on the streets without their ID paper was immediately arrested and shipped out to one of the mining colonies that the Saiyajin so ruthlessly ran. It was probably true, for there were no more trials, no more `innocent until proven guilty', there was only punishment - and lots of it.
 
Earth had, only two short years ago, been a flourishing planet. The planet had been one of the few free planets left in the galaxy - not that any of the humans had known that. They first they had learnt of the presence of other species and other inhabited planets was when the Saiyajins had invaded and conquered Earth - it had been a rude awakening for the people of Earth. One moment they had led normal lives and the next they had found themselves enslaved by the Saiyajins and under the rule of King Vegeta, the powerful and terrible ruler of the Saiyajin Empire.
 
The few humans who had been rich enough to buy their freedom back had done so, but alas, being a free citizen didn't make living on Earth any easier. Every free citizen was required by law to hold down a job to maintain their free status, and since jobs were in such short supply most free citizens ended up working in sweatshops alongside slaves - if not worse. Bulma had lost count of how many of her friends had become whores or worse in the name of freedom; selling themselves into slavery in the delusion that they would somehow gain freedom.
 
The blue haired girl blew a strand of hair out of her face that had escaped her ponytail and glanced up at the watery morning sky. She was dressed demurely enough in a long sleeved green shirt and blue jeans with sneakers. Her hair was a shaggy mess that she had attempted to contain with a rubber band and her face was makeup free. As she struggled along the street against the pull of the wind she couldn't help but muse that the sky didn't seem as blue as it once had, neither did the sun seem to shine as much. Perhaps it was because she was trapped in this concrete jungle working day in and day out to scrape enough money to get by on, or perhaps it was simply because the earth was dying from the Saiyajins abuse of it's natural resources.
 
Her workplace wasn't far from here, just two or three blocks to the factory. Bulma's nose wrinkled against he will at the thought of her job - she had so many talents and they were stagnating as she worked on a production line that made AI chips for the Saiyajin army. Mostly they were AI chips for the space fleet, but sometimes they made chips for Saiyajin weaponry. It wasn't hard work, or even very interesting, but it gave Bulma opportunities to study the saiyan technology and work out ways in which the humans could fight back.
 
If there was anything the tiny blue-eyed creature still believed in, it was that freedom was precious and that everybody should be free. Freedom shouldn't come with a price tag, nor should it come with hard work or sexual favours. On the same day that the Earth had fallen, Bulma had decided that she would live to see the Earth restored to its former glory - to be restored to freedom.
 
As Bulma scurried down the cracked and worn street she became aware of someone following her. She couldn't hear anything other then her own footsteps but she knew that somebody was watching her…following her…hunting her. The hairs on the back on her nick prickled and a cold shiver ran up and down her spine as she heard a husky male laugh. Her limbs trembling as adrenaline rushed through her body, she paused and glanced behind her, noting the shadowy shape that was stealthily creeping closer to her…
 
“Slave traders!” Bulma whispered to herself, her mind summoning up a million different stories from a million different people about the horrors perpetuated against young girls who were stolen away by the ruthless slave traders.
 
Her heart hammering in her chest, she turned back around and took a shuddering breath as her eyes flickered from side to side, trying to find a safe place to hide. The streets were empty of both people and hiding places and Bulma started to jog as fear began to fog her brain, numbing her senses and chasing reason and common sense form her mind. She, along with the rest of the human population, knew very well that there were slave traders on Earth who snatched both men and women off the streets, bundled them into huge transport ships and sold them to mining companies or exotic whore houses.
 
She reached the corner of the street and broke into a run, everyone of her instinct screaming at her to run faster…faster…FASTER! The footsteps behind her grew steadily louder as whoever was chasing her also increased their pace, their shoes thumping loudly on the pavement. Bulma, her breath sobbing in her throat, dodged into an alley in a desperate bid to find a hiding place of sorts and immediately cursed herself for her stupidity as a dead end loomed ahead - effectively trapping her.
 
Desperately, for sense and reason had long since deserted her completely, she clawed and banged on the tightly sealed doors that lined the grimy alley and screamed loudly for help…but an eerie silence had descended and Bulma herself grew quiet as her stalker appeared in the mouth of the alleyway, his silhouette outlined in the dim sunlight. As Bulma watched the silhouette step forward she heard a rushing sound in her ears and for a moment felt herself swoon as fear almost pushed her over the edge and into unconsciousness - but she fought the fear and the feeling of helplessness that tried to worm into her heart.
 
Bulma backed away from the mouth of the alley until her back hit the cold, gritty wall of the alleyway. Trapped with no possible escape route she gathered all her breath and screamed louder then she had in life. The shrill sound of it echoed around in the alleyway and it sounded as though their were ten of her screaming for help, but nobody nearby who could hear her was willing to lend a hand.
 
A second silhouette appeared next to the first one that was blocking the alleyway and Bulma felt her spirit rise as for a moment she thought somebody had come to her rescue. Then as both of the men began to approach her, the full realization of the situation hit her and Bulma knew deep down that she wasn't going to get away. There wasn't any way in hell that's he could get past two slave traders.
 
But she had to try!
 
Bulma waited until they were close and she could see the despicable smirks on their faces, then, her muscles shaking with adrenalin she waited until they were almost upon her before she tried to dodge past them. One of them grabbed her around the waist and lifted her of her feet as she tried to scamper past and she screamed hoarsely, frantically struggling to be free. As she fought one of her thrashing legs kicking the other man across the face and his nose spurted blood. Cursing loudly he shouted something at her captor in another language that sounded decidedly unfriendly.
 
Bulma struggled harder still as one of them pulled out a long hypodermic needle from his coat, and one of her flailing fists caught the man who was holding her in the temple. With strength Bulma didn't know she possessed she wrenched free as her captor raised a hand to his head and swayed dizzily. Taking advantage of his momentary disorientation and his companions shock Bulma turned around and sprinted for the mouth of the alleyway, screaming for help as she ran.
 
She could hear the men behind her, both of them roaring of anger, and she threw her entire weight into running as fast as she could. Her heart beat so hard it felt as though it was going to burst through her chest! Bulma had almost reached the mouth of the alley when one of the men tackled her and with a sickening laugh and she was thrown to the ground; her chin smashing into the bitumen road with enough force to knock her senseless. Bulma dimly tasted blood in her mouth and saw stars blossom and dance in front of her eyes.
 
The man who had tackled her climbed to his feet and reached down to drag her to her feet, angrily yelling something at the other man who quickly kicked down one of the numerous doors that lined the alleyway. Bulma tried to scream behind the hand that was pinned to her mouth as he forced her towards the open door, but the only sound she could make was a whimper.
 
“Stupid fucking bitch!” Her captor hissed into her ear as he wrenched her off her feet and carried her through the doorway. His temper getting the better of him he tossed her to the ground and kicked her in the ribs, Bulma's groan of pain only enraging him further. He kicked her again and then allowed his eyes to roam over her lustily. “Hey, Brangus.” He yelled to his companion as he kicked Bulma yet again. “What do you say we have a little fun with this bitch before we ship her out?”
 
The other man, who Bulma had kicked in the face earlier, walked into the light and licked his lips. “Sure why not?” He watched as Bulma opened two terrified and pain filled blue eyes and sniggered. “The fucking cow gave us enough trouble, I think a little compensation is in order.” He nudged her with his boot and laughed as Bulma flinched in pain.
 
Brangus gave her one final kick before reaching down and manhandling her to her feet. She shrieked in terror as he began dragging her across the room and forced her onto a splintered desk. Her shoved her onto her back and fondled her obscenely, chuckling as she screamed once more and tried to break free so she could run, managing to rake her nails down the mans face while he laughed.
 
He swore and backhanded her across the face, the force of the blow snapping Bulma's head to one side and knocking her back against the desk. While she lay their, clutching at her face he reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a switchblade. Before the tiny blue haired teen could come to her senses he flicked out the knife, grabbed one of her hands and stabbed the blade through her hand, pinning her to the desk with a spray of blood.
 
Bulma threw her head back and screamed as the pain exploded up her arm and spread through her body, immobilising her completely. Brangus was tearing at her clothes now, ripping them off in his hurry to fuck her. He ogled her body as he tore her bra off and squeezed her breasts painfully, then moved his hands lower and began to fondle her womanhood.
 
Please! Don't!” Bulma sobbed as sense returned to her through the pain. She tried to say more to Brangus but the other man quickly wriggled the knife that was stuck though her palm and Bulma choked on her own breath as the pain exploded once more and she felt the wetness of blood against her arm. Brangus was undressing himself now and his excitement at taking Bulma by force was evident by a huge arousal.
 
“Oh, this is going to be good.” Brangus rasped, his pants were down now and he fondled himself as he watched Bulma. His breathing deepened and his hands closed about her waist, drawing her onto his hard dick. He pushed himself deeper and felt his eyes widen as he felt the resistance inside of her. He roughly pushed through her barrier and cackled obscenely as Bulma moaned in pain, writhing as she tried to force him out of her.
 
“God, she's a virgin.” He pushed himself into her until his entire shaft was buried in her, Bulma's insides tightly hugging his huge dick. Unable to control his filthy lust he began to fuck her hard, roughly pumping his cock into her resistant body. Faster and faster he rocked over her, raping her with all the excitement of a schoolboys first lay.
 
The other man pulled the knife out of her hand and wiped it on his shirt before putting it back down on the desk. He reached into his pants and began to jerk himself off as he watched Brangus rape Bulma. “Hurry up, man.” He grunted as his own cock sprung to life.
 
Bulma gasped and panted in pain as the man over her thrusted himself into her harder and faster, his dick tearing at her insides as he quickened his pace further yet, his breath rasping in his throat. Her entire body was jerking which each thrust disgusting thrust. It hurt! Oh God, it hurt so much! He was too big for her! It felt like he was ripping her insides to shreds!
 
Brangus continued to stab himself in side of her, grunting and groaning like some bestial creature as he reached a climax and orgasmed inside of her, continuing to thrust as he ejaculated and until he was limp again.
 
“Fuck! That was a good lay. She's so tight.” He pulled his limp dick out of her and laughed cruelly as Bulma weakly tried to sit up.
 
“You can't go yet baby, I haven't had my ride yet.” The other man pushed shoved Brangus out of the way and roughly flipped Bulma over so that she was lying on her belly. He rubbed his already hard cock against her ass, giving her a hint of what was to come. “I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're not gonna be able to walk for days.” The man whispered ominously as he spat on his hand and lubricated his dick.
 
Bulma tried again to scramble weakly away, but it was too late and she felt him shove his entire length inside of her. This time she had enough breath to scream at the intense pain as he violated her ass, sliding himself into her completely
 
She could feel him inside her, large and thick. The man pulled his length out and then pushed it back into her with a cruel laugh. His wielded his long hard dick like a weapon, seeming to take pleasure from Bulma's pain each time he rammed himself into her.
 
Bulma opened her mouth to scream as he thrusted himself in even harder but Brangus in front of her again and he pushed the head of his limp penis into her mouth.
 
“Suck me off bitch.” He demanded, his hand tangling in her hair as he guided his entire length into her mouth.
 
Bulma coughed, gasped and tried to force him out of her mouth as she felt him begin to harden but Brangus pushed down on her injured hand. The pain of that combined with the pain of the nameless man sodomising her was almost enough to force her into unconsciousness. Almost…but Bulma wasn't lucky enough to fall into the endless void of unconsciousness yet.
 
“Suck me or I'll fucking cut you're entire hand off.” Brangus' dick was hard now and all Bulma could do was moan as it filled her into mouth and stretched into her throat. Tears slipped down her face as she obediently sucked his cock, running her tongue up and down his shaft, gasping every time Brangus forced himself inside of her ass.
 
The pain welled up again as the man behind her began pounding into her faster and faster. In front of Brangus was bucking his hips, forcing his cock further into Bulma's mouth until she could barely breath. She could feel every inch of their dicks violating her - in her ass and in her mouth. Behind her she heard the other man grunt and his fucking became frenzied as he came, pounding relentlessly into her backside.
 
As Bulma felt him cum in her mouth all she could do was groan softly as the blackness that had been hovering around her vision swirled up and claimed her, forcing her to submit to the darkness that slipped her into unconsciousness. Bulma was blissfully unaware as the as the disgusting slave traders began abusing her body, using her for all kinds of perverse pleasures.
 
 
~*~
 
 
Bulma came to with a moan, ignoring her thumping head as she opened her eyes and tried to sit up. The room spun dizzily and the pain intensified as her entire body ached and throbbed and a wave of nausea swept over her. She put a hand to her head to steady herself and felt something wet slide down her face. She pulled her hand away and stared at it, almost gagging as she looked at the bloody puncture that was carved through her flesh.
 
"Please! Stay silent!" A male voice cut through Bulma's whimpering noises, and she obediently lay down again and closed her eyes. She couldn't remember where she was, where she was going or what had happened to her…fear was making her heart beat faster as she lay there telling herself that she had only imagined the sound of fear in the man's voice.
 
She frowned as she tried to remember where she was and what she had been doing…but try as she might her memory was a blank. The very last thing she could remember was walking to work and then…a big black gaping hole in her memory that hurt to think about replaced what had happened next. Her curiosity and fear prompted her to speak and she timidly spoke up.
 
"Where am I?" She kept her voice down to a whisper and tried to still her trembling limbs as she waited for a reply.
 
"We're on a slave ship.” The man's voice shook even more then Bulma's. “We're heading for the space station Charlie Delta Five. They said we're going to be sold off to a mining colony...or to whore houses." The male voice was hoarse with fear and fatigue and Bulma could only imagine how frightened the speaker must be.
 
“Oh God.” Bulma whispered as the horror of her situation hit her fully, and then she curled up in a ball of confusion and slowly drifted back into oblivion as she cried herself to sleep.
 
 
~*~
 
 
A/N - Much better, don't you think? Heck, it probably still needs rewriting…