Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Slave Traders ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Dragon Ball Z

************

Slave Traders

************

Bulma was aware of very little after passing out in the alleyway. Her mind was clouded with images and visions of the horrors that had enveloped the Earth since they had arrived.

Almost a year ago the Saiyan Empire had attacked and conquered Earth. They had killed millions of people and kidnapped millions more, forcing them to work as slaves on distant planets.

The people on earth had surrendered quickly after the Saiyan Empire had made it clear that rebellions would not be tolerated. Any resistance was dealt with quickly and with terrifying force. Since then everything that the Earth had produced including minerals, oil and farming produce, amongst others, was sent to the saiyans as a 'tithe' to the saiyans powerful overlord; King Vegeta.

The human race had been reduced to a race of slaves, ruled over by the saiyans who were content to live off the planet until every natural and manmade resource was consumed.

The Earth was brought to its knee's and humbled before the might of the saiyans. Schools and universities were shut and children born to human parents were taught only the history of the saiyan race, although in secrecy many parents continued to teach 'earth' topics. Parents who were suspected of this illegal teaching and trying to raise 'rebellions' often had their children forcibly taken from them - guilty or not.

Not all humans suffered. The bottoms dwellers of society flourished with illegal trade - as often happens in war time. Gangs appeared of rogue humans who had betrayed their race and sold out to the alien race, forming allegiances with the saiyans.

These humans became the scrounge of society. They were drug dealers, crime lords or even worse - slave traders.

They were responsible for illicite whore houses, for kidnapping, assassinations, beatings, gambling, drug dealing and of course kidnapping. These men who had once been lowly thugs and back street drug dealers flourished as they fed off the tastes and addictions of their new leaders.

Bulma's head swam as she tried to drag herself into consciousness. Her mouth tasted like cardboard and her eyes felt gritty and dry as those her eyelids were made of sandpaper, her body was hot and sweaty and a feverish dull ache filled her head.

Bulma was dimly aware of voices talking anxiously over her in another language - or what seemed another language. For all Bulma knew they could have been talking in English and she would have never heard them.

Their tone was hushed and sounded increasingly worried as time dragged by, but the tone of their voices was sweet and soothing.

Bulma moaned gently as she gradually fought free of the imprisoning darkness and opened her eyes to see blurred shapes above her. It was impossibly to see details and Bulma allowed her eyes to close again, for the time being content to simply float in and out of consciousness detached from her body.

It was obviously to her - even in her sickly state - that she was going to be sold off into slavery. Bulma knew in some corner of her mind that she would probably end up on one of the icy mining moons were she'd live a pitiful life mining for rare metals before dying from the appalling conditions.

She'd heard the rumours back on Earth, everyone had.

Bulma managed to pry a gritty eye open and realised with a distant kind of amazement that the two people standing over here weren't human at all - neither were they saiyan.

They spoke to each other in a liquid language which ran like water over their tongues Bulma opened her other eye and stared up at them complacently. They held her injured hand in theirs and their tone was apprehensive as they poked and jabbed at the purple and green bruising which surrounded the garish hole that the knife had punctured into her hand.

Due to the soreness of her body Bulma guessed that that wasn't the only injury she had, the aching of her lower regions made it fairly obvious that the two slave traders had most likely had some fun with her body before they had traded it off.

Bulma swallowed and glanced at the blindly white ceiling, unsure wether she was pleased or not with the memory loss. No doubt what they had done to her had been appalling.

"Where am I?" Bulma looked back at the beings, her voice a hoarse whisper, barely audible as though she hadn't spoken for days. Despite her soft voice the two pixie-like beings with translucent pale blue skin and bright pink hair and eyes appeared to have heard her.

They gently placed her hand down and conferred amongst each other before one of them left the room, moving silently and gracefully, tossing a concerned look at Bulma as it left through a metallic door.

The other being took her hand up again and injected a golden liquid into the wound. Bulma tensed for pain, but there was none and as she watched the skin on her hand rippled and closed as if by magic. The bruising still marred her once creamy and perfect skin, but the wound was completely closed and even in her delusional and confused state Bulma felt slightly in awe of these gentle creatures that were healing her.

There was movement to the left as the being that had left the room reappeared with a glowering saiyan in its wake who hissed something at the being who had healed Bulma's hand before he looked appraisingly at Bulma.

"They say you are awake and can speak." The saiyan said bluntly as he shooed the beings out of the room with growls and hissed before turning back to Bulma with a nasty scowl. "Do you know what happened to you and where you are?"

Bulma deliberated at what to tell him as she thought over what she could remember. Finally with a shrug Bulma worked up enough strength to talk and began to speak.

"I was captured by two slave traders who…hurt me." Bulma's voice sounded less hoarse now, but her tone was still weak and scratchy. Bulma shrugged as the saiyan glowered down at her as though he didn't believe her. Although she was struggling to contain her fear Bulma didn't want to show it. "That's all I can remember, I promise."

"Well, let me fill you in on the rest." The saiyan reached down and took her hand in his, he then took her pulse and set her hand back down, satisfied. "Those idiots brought you in half dead. You were in and out of consciousness and it was obvious that you required medical attention immediately. You were brought here to a treatment clinic two hours ago and now, since you've managed to recover some of your strength you will be sold at a slave market."

"A…slave market?" Bulma asked in disbelief, fear creeping into her tone. "Already?"

"You have been injected with a quick-heal serum which is not yet available on Earth. You're body is now almost completely healed." The saiyan motioned at her hand and Bulma saw that the bruising that had covered where the hole had been was now gone.

"But…but a slave market?" Bulma stuttered, curling into a ball.

"Oh don't look so frightened." The saiyan crossed his arms and frowned at her with irritation. "We're a very upmarket slave trading centre. We wouldn't have bought you otherwise."

"Upmarket? Bought me?" Bulma repeated stupidly, glancing up at the saiyan and then quickly looking away again.

"We bought you from those two humans because of your…potential. Now we will sell you again to whoever can afford to buy you" The saiyan stepped close and looked at her hair. "Blue hair is treasured among saiyans. You will most likely sell fairly easily at a high price as a concubine."

"A concubine! I don't want to be a concubine!" Bulma protested weakly, her hand beginning to throb again. "I shouldn't even be here! I belong on Earth! I'm a free citizen! I have a job, I have a…"

"It's immaterial now. You have already been reported dead and declared a non-person. You belong to us now my dear." The saiyan eyed her body and smirked to himself as he ran a finger down her body, feeling the softness of her skin. "Yes, you'll fetch quite a price."

Bulma closed her eyes, despair welling up and sweeping over her. Anything would be better then becoming a saiyans whore, she would have rathered a death sentence in a mining colony then this.

Saiyan males weren't known for being gentle considerate lovers and it was a known fact that the saiyan needed a constant supply of human concubines because of the high mortality rate amongst them.

"Now get up! You should have enough energy to walk." The saiyan jerked Bulma's arm as he growled at her irritably. "We have to get you back to the market and get you cleaned up. We have some very important customers arriving tonight and I have a feeling that they'll take an interest in you."

~*~

The white cotton and lace dress was indecently short, Bulma was horrified at just how revealing and sluttish it was but kept her mouth shut, especially after seeing one of the other frightened 'slaves' who had protested being carried off screaming by two rowdy saiyan guards.

Bulma was still shaking from shock as two meek looking individuals of the same species who had treated Bulma at the hospital finished fastening her hair up. They had pinned up her long blue tresses on top of her head and had let a few stray tendrils loose to float around her face.

The makeup they had applied before starting her hair was sparse but dramatic. Her lips were painted a bright cherry red and her eyes had been outlined in a black dust. That had been all the makeup they had applied. Bulma was fairly certain that the being that had done her makeup had wanted to do more but the saiyan attendant had growled something to her in saiyan-jin and the being had paled and quickly left Bulma alone.

"Rise, human." The beings doing Bulma's hair jerked and gasped at one another as a saiyan filled the doorway. "I said rise!" The saiyan growled again and the beings fled at the sound of its voice.

Bulma obediently rose, struggling as the saiyan attendant grabbed her by the neck and forced her against the wall as he closed a solid metal collar around her neck.

"What…what are you doing?" Bulma gasped as she struggled uselessly, tugging at the collar as the metal seemed to spring to life, pulsing faintly as though it had a life of its own.

"I have fitted you with a slave collar. Your master can reward you with either pleasure or pain with this device. It is impossible to take off, but if you do attempted to tamper with it will self destruct and you will be destroyed." The saiyan attendant's voice was slightly mocking and he laughed at Bulma's fearful and shocked expression.

"Maybe death would be better then a life of slavery." Bulma mused with a sour expression. She tugged on the collar again but gave up when the saiyan smacked her hands away and gave her a very nasty look.

"Don't be so melodramatic." The saiyan guard held up a control box. "This is the device through which your master can either punish you or reward you." He leered at Bulma and pressed a red button.

Instantly a searing pain ripped through Bulma. It emanated from the collar and tore into every part of her body. It felt as if skin were being stripped from her flesh, as though her blood were boiling.

"Stop…" Bulma ground her teeth and dropped to her knees, refusing to give in the pain of the collar.

"I would not contemplate killing yourself again anytime soon, if you do you will be punished severely." The guard laughed as he clicked the red button again, stopping the pain. "We were warned about your temper from the two humans who brought you in; they claimed that you had caused them much trouble."

Bulma panted, not trusting herself to speak as the pain drifted reluctantly from her body.

The saiyan guard seemed satisfied with her silence and picked her off the ground, setting her down on rubbery legs and forcing her to walk out the door.

He led her along a glaring white hallway full of doors, each of which boasted a small square plexiglass window through which you could view the occupants of each room, the occupant of course being other concubines - both male and female.

Most of potential concubines that Bulma saw as she peeked through window after window, roamed their rooms with surreal, dreamy expression on their faces as though they were content with their fate and wouldn't have had things any other way.

Others concubines of course were much less calm. Many of them had been chained down on the bed and were yelling and trying to break free, their faces panicked and etched with strain.

The guard finally stopped by an unmarked door, opened it and marched Bulma through, then, growling under his breath, he closed a manacle around Bulma's wrist and attacked the other end to the bed, effective chaining her to her bed and preventing her from roaming her cell.

"The King and Prince of planet Vegeta are arriving tonight to pick out new royal concubines. It is well known that they both fancy blue hair so if you lucky you may be sold to them. Just try to look pretty and stop frowning." The guard laughed noisily and left the room without a backward glance, slamming the metal door with a thud and locking it behind him.

Wearily and full of fear Bulma sank down on her bed and stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling with a feeling of trepidation turning in her stomach.

~*~

A/N - Hopefully this chapter was better then the last! The next chapter will be written by Vegeta Goddess alone as I am going on vacation!