Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Beg ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - Sorry this chapter took so long guys but Lady D kinda went on holidays and left me to write this chapter by myself and I've only just got back from a week on holidays. Thanks for being patient though…trust me it'll be worth it.

This chapter contains lemon; quite lot of lemon so if you don't like lemon then you probably shouldn't be reading this fic.

Thanks to Nikoru for beat reading!

~*~

Bulma stared at Vegeta as he slept and studied his face. He did look younger in his sleep and much less like a bastard. He mumbled something in his sleep and the arm that was draped across her tightened momentarily.

For a second Bulma held her breath, scared he would wake up, but his breathing evened out again and she relaxed.

It was funny, but Bulma couldn't remember ever hating somebody as much as she hated Vegeta. She'd told people that she hated them before, but after experiencing the pure rage that Vegeta evoked in her Bulma knew that anything she'd felt for other people paled in comparison.

Her hate for Vegeta was pure and simple, and it was eating at her like some sort of parasite inside of her. Nibbling away at everything within her, which used to be bright and naïve, and was twisting it into the angry creature which she currently was.

Bulma's eyes glowed in the darkness and briefly she wondered how easily she could kill him while he was asleep.

Dare she even try?

Would Vegeta have powered down enough to be hurt by her, or was he still strong enough to withstand any attack she made while he slept? Mentally Bulma shrugged, even if she wanted to attack him she couldn't reach anything which would do him serious harm.

Vegeta had one of her hands handcuffed to the bed.

Bulma tore her eyes off the source of her inner rage and ran her gaze around the room again, searching for something, anything that would cause Vegeta harm.

He'd hurt her in more ways then one, he'd made her question her moral fiber. After all, what kind of normal person liked somebody hurting them? Vegeta had been the one to make her this way, Bulma was sure of it and she was going to make him pay.

She stared at the ornamental figure standing on the bedside table and felt her lip curl into a sneer.

The ornament was a rounded sculpture of a Saiyan male and was made of a flimsy clay like material; it looked as though it would shatter instantly if she tried to hit Vegeta across the head with it, and she previously discarded the idea of using it as a weapon, but now she was desperate.

If she was unlucky it might only give him a nasty fright, but if she was lucky then the ornament might not be as flimsy as she thought it looked, and he might get hurt.

Bulma strained her hand towards the ornament and managed to catch hold of it. Carefully she sat up in bed and moved Vegeta's arm off of her, praying to whatever god might be listening for Vegeta not to wake up.

She got a more secured hold on the ornament that, sadly, was hollow and even more fragile then she had though it would be.

Bulma bit her lip as she stared down at Vegeta's sleeping face, then steeled herself and brought the ornament down on Vegeta's head as hard she possibly could.

Vegeta's response was instantaneous; he jerked awake with a strangled cry and jerked backwards off the bed, crouching in a defensible position. His eyes were wild, and his Saiyan tail had puffed up in fear, much like a cat's tail.

Unable to stop herself Bulma let out a snort of laughter.

Vegeta blinked and focused on Bulma, his look quickly switching to angry mode as he stood up and stalked towards the bed.

"You insane little bitch!" He breathed angrily; his fists were clenching and unclenching.

Bulma stopped laughing and could only make herself look as small as possible as he continued to very slowly and very angrily come towards her.

She cowered down on the bed, remembering Vegeta's threats of torture if she failed to please him. Bulma closed her eyes and cursed herself for her stupidity; she'd let her anger take control of her, and now she was going to be tortured to death by this sadistic madman!

Bulma's eyes jerked open as a searing pain cut through her hand, and she realized that she was lying on pieces of the broken ornament. Bulma wrapped her injured hand around a shard of the ornament and focused on Vegeta again. If she was going down then she wasn't going down without a fight!

She waited until Vegeta was almost upon her, and she could feel his power crackling over her. Then with a scream she slashed upwards at Vegeta's chest.

A bright red line followed the path of the makeshift knife, and blood began to seep from the deep cut.

Vegeta growled and leapt onto her, pinning both her hand above her head, near where the other was handcuffed, before wrestling the pottery shard out of her hand. He glanced at it and then at his chest before growling again and tossing the shard over his shoulder.

Bulma glared defiantly up at him, showing no signs of fear as he held both hands over her head with one hand, the other one smearing the blood across his chest in a bright red streak.

"That hurt." Vegeta stared down at her, continuing to smear the blood across himself as he watched her squirm beneath him.

"It was meant to." Bulma tried to spit at him, but Vegeta lightly smacked her across the face before she could.

"Now, now, you should have more respect for your betters."

"You're not better then me!" Bulma tried to bite his hand.

Vegeta laughed and lowered his face to hers. "You know, if you wanted to play rough with me all you had to do was ask. I'm not averse to playing these little games; I just like a little warning before hand."

"I wasn't playing a game! I was trying to kill you!" Bulma turned her head to the side as Vegeta lowered his bloodstained hand to her face and smeared his blood across it.

"Were you? Then perhaps next time you should try hitting me over the head with something a little harder." Vegeta stared down into Bulma's fierce gaze for what seemed to be an eternity before he lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her in what was definitely a rough and painful kiss.

Vegeta moaned as he tasted his blood on Bulma's lips; his free hand felt around on the bed until he found another shard of the pottery then he sat up again, still straddling Bulma. Very slowly and deliberately Vegeta waved the shard in front of Bulma's face.

"What's that saying you humans have? An eye for an eye?" Vegeta felt a rush of adrenalin fill him as he watched Bulma go pale with fear. "Yes… I think that's the saying I'm after. Now since you slashed me across my chest I should slash you across your chest shouldn't I?"

Bulma shook her head, unable to speak for the knot of fear in her throat.

"No? You don't think so?" Vegeta put the shard down next to him and undid the handcuff that was cuffed to the bars of his bed. He threaded it through the bars, and then he closed it around Bulma's other wrist so that now she was properly handcuffed to the bed, and he had his hands free.

"Now this is better isn't it? I have two hands free to work with." Vegeta picked the shard back up and studied it. "It looks pretty sharp, but maybe I should test it out…"

He put the shard to Bulma's upper arm and sliced it down; it left a small but neat slice in its wake. Bulma threw her head back and screamed as the pain sliced though her.

"Shhhh, it's okay." Vegeta licked the cut, eliciting another smaller scream from Bulma.

"Please don't…" Bulma began to hyperventilate as he lifted the shard again.

"Come now Bulma, you got to hurt me, it's only fair that I get to hurt you in return. Besides, you promised me last night that you'd give me the best fuck of my life this morning, and I intend to take you up on the deal." Vegeta ran his hand down Bulma's body, which was clothed only in what he had left her in last night; her lacy briefs.

"Vegeta please…" Bulma swallowed as Vegeta eased the underwear off her and gazed down at her body. The weight of his gaze, the very intensity of it was frightening.

"Please what? Please stop or please continue?" Vegeta eased a finger inside of her and began to rub it against her woman hood.

Bulma tried to fight her treacherous body as it succumbed to Vegeta, but it was no use.

Vegeta was right; she did like what he did to her.

"Say you want me woman, tell me you want this," Vegeta's whispered hoarsely into her ear.

Bulma shook her head and bit her lip, unwilling to give in. She wasn't that weak…she was strong!

"Such fighting spirit." Vegeta licked the wound in her arm again. "Say you want me."

Bulma moaned as he pushed two fingers inside of her, "Oh God…I want you!"

Vegeta laughed above her and pulled away. Bulma's eyes snapped open, and she stared at him in confusion.

"If you want me to continue, woman, you're going to have to beg me." Vegeta watched her with an amused smirk on his face.

Bulma swallowed and tried to ignore the throbbing heaviness in her body that yearned for Vegeta. But her need was too great…Vegeta had finally pushed a button in Bulma which no one had ever pushed before, and God help her she wanted him so badly she could taste it.

"Please," She whispered.

"Please what?" Vegeta crept closer.

"Please…" Bulma's eyes begged him.

"Beg me woman…say the words." Vegeta crept even closer and kissed her flat stomach as he watched her like some giant cat.

Bulma's hands curled into fists. "Please fuck me, please hurt me."

Vegeta let out his breath in a hiss, and his eyes gleamed with hunger as he moved on top of her again, his hard length pushing against her.

Vegeta picked up the shard again and sliced into her shoulder, this time Bulma only arched her back and moaned, her body welcoming Vegeta's first hard thrust.

His mouth locked onto the bleeding wound in her shoulder, and he fed at the cut as he thrust himself in and out of her.

Bulma threw back her head and gazed at the ceiling as Vegeta pushed her to new heights of pleasure and beyond. For once she let herself feel instead of think.

She knew that Vegeta would never love her and indeed, perhaps she herself would never come to like him very much, but they were good together in bed, and it was obvious to Bulma at that moment that Vegeta wouldn't tire of her for a long time.

Above her she caught site of the animal hunger in Vegeta's eyes and stared up with an equal hunger for everything he could give her. It was at this moment that Bulma lost that spark of naivety that had been surviving in her, and she finally lost her innocence to the darkness that was Vegeta.

In the back of her mind Bulma began to form a survival plan…

~*~

A/N - This isn't the end! Don't panic! This fic isn't anywhere near done yet…I mean they still hate each other and they haven't even reached planet Vegeta yet.

Heh, you'll never guess what happens when they reach planet Vegeta. Please review and don't fret because there will be plenty of lemon still to come.

SHOUT OUT TIME!!!!

Sam - I'm guessing English isn't your first language, but that's cool I got the drift of your review. At the moment Vegeta is being what he terms 'nice' to Bulma, from this chapter here on in Vegeta begins to 'break' Bulma in. Anyhow this fic is probably going to move a lot faster from here on it, but try to remember that while this is an S&M fic it isn't quite so much the leather and whips kind of bondage. Thanks for reviewing though; it was cool to get some good and proper comments.

MissMidajah - I totally agree with you that the best fics happen when Bulma is a little frightened of Vegeta. Fear heightens repressed emotions…did you know that? Anyhow it's cool that you like our fic ^_^

Kkjade - Heh…this fic gives you chills? You should read some of psaiyan prince Vegeta's stories, now they are some seriously heavy fics. I think they all got taken down though. This fic does get a little more chilly but hey, it's not exactly a normal V/B and that's how we wanted it to be ^_^

jade-tiger - Thanks for you're snazzy comments, personally I'm liking Vegeta's character in this fic a lot too, it's more realistic then a nice warm fuzzy loving Vegeta.

Bouzi Neo - Hey hey! How you been? Anyhow I'm glad you like this fic, you have good taste so you liking this fic is a good sign. I hope the lemon in this chapter quenched your thirst!

The_Dragons_Lover - I know where you're coming from! The whole reason I agreed to write this fic with Lady D was because I was all for a S&M fic! I think there should really be more written.

samrou Tiku - Hopefully this chapter wasn't too lemony for you, I help back most of the lemoness because in the up and coming chapters there is going to be an extremely highly charged lemon chapter.

natsha robertson - I'm not finishing this fic for quite some time ^_^

samma - I updated as soon as I could! Honest!

whateveruwant - *Blinks* Of course Vegeta is out of character! He's a sadistic madman! Still it is good you still like the fic.

Sasssieygirl - Just between you and me, the fic loves you in return ^_^

sommone - Yeah I know ^_^ That's what makes the fic so good.

Krysis Cura Tyranny - Here is your lemon…don't fret!

leela - Coolness! Thanks for saying that! You've just boosted my ego like 100 points ^_^

nyc-pwyncess - Thanks a bunch ^_^ You actually reviewed this fic…that's so cool!

NeverAgainTruth - *Nods* Yep, that's why I made her say it.

Pandora - Don't worry you'll see the conclusion of this fic at some point in the future…I think…

little pinky - Oh rubbish! He wasn't open he was just twisting Bulma's emotions, he's playing with her mentally ^_^

moonsaiyanprincess - Thanks ^_^ It's always good to read reviews from you.

Silver Foxglove - Ooooh that's cool! We've like…converted you to B/V S&M fics heh heh heh…go us!

Ace of Spades - It isn't just that we both have school, it's just that we both live in different countries to we have to work around a time difference as well as both us needing to be in a mood to write. It isn't easy to co-write a fic you know, we get our chapters out a lot earlier then most co-written fics. Besides, don't you think that each chapter is worth the wait? Glad you like the fic, keep reading!

Lucy - Woohoo! Another addicted person!

dragonblue - Thanks! Glad you liked it.

cassie h - *Screams and hides*

Da Bomb - Thanks and thanks again! The lemons in this fic aren't that bad are they? Probably because there are 2 of us working on them.

Kitty - I know I love the Bulma slave stories too! But trust me when I say that this one is going to be very different from any you've ever read! (I should know because I created the ending!)

Pinkz88 - Well…Bulma didn't try to run away but she did try to kill him!

hotaru420 - Yeah, sorry about the wait again ^_^

shazmonkey - Glad you liked it! I love reviewing too!

dragon agility - Thanks.

shan-chan - Thanks a bunch! Both Lady D and I are putting heaps off effort into this fic, hopefully it will turn out good.

Son Asanra - Of course Vegeta ain't going soft! As you well know! Honestly you know me too well! You've been reviewing my fics for ages and ages! You're name is like one of my familiar ones, I'm always like Yay! Son Asanra reviewed! (I know, I'm sad!)

dragon's moon - It wasn't sweet so much as Vegeta being a manipulative bastard.

Bulma - Vegeta wasn't being weak he was being manipulative! He doesn't really care about Bulma at all yet, he's just looking out for himself.

Pan2k - Finally someone got the whole 'Vegeta is being manipulative not nice' thing! Yay! You rock!