Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Slave ❯ Bleed ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: We do not own DBZ or any of the characters form it.

A/N - Sorry about the wait but we decided to wait until Lady D was back from holidays to write this chapter. Were both also sorry if this chapter is short but VG is kinda sick at the moment and not at her best. Enjoy the chapter though!

Oh yes and if you wonder why this chapter is full of lame jokes, it's all VG's doing - not mine!

~*~

Bulma woke up with a low moan as her body throbbed with a mild pain. She struggled into a sitting position and stared, aghast, at the cuts and lacerations that Vegeta had given her the night before.

Being careful not to wake the sleeping prince next to her, she abandoned the bed and crept into the bathroom to inspect her wounds more carefully. Most of the cuts seemed fine, but the cut that Vegeta had drank blood from, and the skin around it, was a sick looking purple colour from the burst blood vessels.

"Great, I have a sadist style hickie." Bulma rubbed at it and winced as a bolt of pain flashed down her body.

The cut was sore to the touch…was that normal? Maybe Vegeta had some sort of twisted saiyan disease he'd passed on to her…maybe she was going to rot away…

"Woman!"

Bulma started at Vegeta's bellow and shot back into the bedroom, forgetting she was naked. "What?"

"Oh…I thought you'd gone." Vegeta sat up in bed and yawned, not managing to hide his wince in time as the deep cut across his chest pulled tight.

Bulma snickered under her breath, resisting the urge to laugh outright as a surge of malicious pleasure spurted through her at the site of Vegeta in pain.

"I bet that's going to scar." Vegeta looked pleased at this thought. "Heh…I got a bedroom injury."

Bulma rolled her eyes. "You're so childish sometimes."

"Watch your mouth." Vegeta look changed from pleased to annoyed and he glared at her. "Just because I'm in good mood doesn't mean I'm going to tolerate you mouthing off at me."

"Oooooh!" Bulma pouted. "What are you going to do? Tie me up and spank me?"

Vegeta's eyes gleamed and with a shriek Bulma pulled her head back into the bathroom and closed the door. A moment later Vegeta knocked on the door.

"Bulma? I can't tie you up from out here…let me in." She heard him tap on the door. "You're not frightened of me are you?"

Bulma unlocked the door and slowly opened it a crack, a black eye quickly lowering itself to her eyes height. "Don't you have to be somewhere today?"

The black eye blinked. "Not really, this is kind of my holiday. I've been off conquering planets for around 3 years now and father though I deserved a break."

"I bet you're lying to me." Bulma glared and the black eye mocked glared back at her.

"Probably." Unbelievably Bulma heard Vegeta chuckle and suddenly he pushed through the door, laughing as he caught Bulma to him. "But then I might not be."

Bulma squirmed to of his grasp and dodged back into the bedroom, leaping onto the bed, rolling off and inadvertently tangling herself in the bed sheet as she did so.

"Eager to be all tied up aren't we?" Vegeta threw himself down on the bed and yawned as he watched her try and extricate herself from the hold the bed sheets had on her. He reached down and easily ripped the sheet down the middle, freeing Bulma.

Bulma watched Vegeta warily as he lay on the bed, one arm dangling dangerously near to her. Bulma's heart thudded in her chest and with a very unpleasant start Bulma realise that she wasn't actually afraid of Vegeta anymore. She was excited by this game they were playing…

"Vegeta!" Someone thumped loudly on the door, both Vegeta and Bulma jumping at the unexpected disturbance.

"Damn, it's my father. Keep him busy for my while I shower." Vegeta dodged into the bathroom and the door slammed shut.

Cursing as the thumping on the door continued Bulma dove at the pile of clothes that were still sitting on the sofa and pulled on a long silky blue dress then threw herself at the door, opening it before King Vegeta could begin hammering away at it again.

"Hello…your majesty." Bulma muttered haltering as he pushed his way passed her and looked about the room.

"Where is the prince?"

"Showering, your majesty." Bulma tried not to laugh as the king went to sit on the sofa, caught sight of the clothes stacked on it and hastily moved to another chair.

The king looked around the room with a sneer that only faltered once when he caught sight of the blood stained bed, his eyes zipping from the bloodstains to the cuts across Bulma's arms and upper chest, which thanks to the low cut of the dress, were clearly visible.

"Well, well, Vegeta has been keeping himself entertained. I was afraid he might have killed you..."

Bulma remember the manic look in Vegeta's eyes last night when she'd slashed him. She was sure that for a moment the thought of ending her life had flashed into his head.

"…Does that rather a lot." The kind was saying; his eyes trained on her cleavage.

Bulma resisted the urge to scowl and cover herself. It was clear the king thought himself quite attractive to women but judging form the way he'd looked at the bed before, he wasn't into bloodlust like his son.

Bulma lowered herself into the other free chair and played with a lock of her hair, schooling a look of intense boredom on her face as she waited for Vegeta to reappear.

For some reason she didn't like being alone with the king…he gave of a very bad vibe.

"So is my son everything the rumours say?" The King stood up again and began to circle the room.

Bulma shrugged. "I haven't heard any rumours."

The king rolled his eyes. "Is he a sadist?"

"Oh…that rumour." This time it was Bulma's turn to roll her eyes. "The bed's covered in blood, I'm covered in cuts and bruises and you ask me if he is a sadist? Of course he is! What kind of an idiot would…"

"What did you call me?" The King was advancing on Bulma, his power crackling and whipping around him.

"I...err…nothing." Bulma began to edge away from the angry saiyan king. "Your majesty I meant no harm…I was merely…" Bulma let out a shriek as King Vegeta moved across the room to her in a blink and rammed her up against the wall.

"Your insolence will not go unpunished…" King Vegeta brought his arm back to hit her…

"Don't touch her, father." Vegeta voice sounded from the bathroom door. He slowly strolled into the room and glared at his father. "I don't want my new toy being destroyed by you in one of your tempers."

"Your new toy is an insolent, untrained child." The king slowly released her and stepped back to face his son. "Besides, who are you to challenge me, boy?"

"Oh father, we both know I'm far stronger then you now." Vegeta smirked. "It would be a fatal challenge to try my patience old man, I may decide to kill you here and now and take your throne."

"Ha!" The king chortled. "You couldn't hold the throne of Vegeta if you took it! The kingdom would be in an uproar!"

"I have to disagree with you there father, you see I've talked to the people of Vegeta, I've fought alongside of them in battle. I know what they want and what they want is a new leader with fresh ideas."

"Someone like you, I suppose?" The King was now glaring at his son.

Vegeta merely shrugged and walked across to Bulma, he frowned at her roughly pushed her back into a chair. "The people are angry over this war with Frieza; they think the whole thing may have been avoidable if you'd just destroyed the ice-jin empire before they had time to flourish."

"How was I to know that Frieza would turn out to be even more power hungry then his father? As far as I knew King Cold didn't have the slightest inclination to attack our planet or those under our empire."

"Well you were wrong weren't you? King Cold trained his sons to do it for him and now our empire is in peril because you waited too long to launch a counter attack." Vegeta clenched his teeth. "Now what did you come barging in here for?"

The Kings eyes flicked briefly to Bulma who was, to all appearances, cowering in front of Vegeta, hiding her face in the chairs cushion as Vegeta stalked about in front of her, his tail lashing.

"We have been invited on a final tour of the ship before our departure tomorrow." The Kings eyes slowly turned icy. "I believe they also intend to give you a present to celebrate your engagement to princess Zucchini."

Vegeta looked sour at the mention of his engagement and strode across the room to his door which he flung open and stalked out of, followed by his father who was looking extremely pleased to have irked his son.

Bulma pulled her face up out of the cushion which she had been laughing into as Vegeta and his father had squabbled, her face now wearing a shocked look.

"Engagement? He's getting engaged?" Bulma looked down at herself. "This isn't good."

Somehow, Bulma knew, she was going to have to make herself indispensable to Vegeta. His future wife probably wouldn't take kindly to Vegeta's new 'toy' so Bulma had to do everything she could to worm her way as far into Vegeta's life as she could.

She wasn't going to give up now.

Not when he plan was going so smoothly…

~*~

A/N - We warned you this chapter was short - but don't worry, were halfway through the next chapter so it should be up much, much sooner then this one was! Please Review! ^_^