Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Clown ❯ Waking up from a dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from DB, or DBZ. Nuff said.
At first there was nothing but black. Though he could hear sounds around him, he was blind, or really his eyes were just covered.
...Chaozu...
His whole body was as stiff as...that one thing...wood? Yes, his body was as stiff as wood. With strenuous effort, he forced his arms up to his face, and with his hands, he felt a smooth, rough substance on him. the thing that was blinding him.
...Chaozu...
Paper. It was paper. His hands tried to clasp it, but they couldn't, as if the paper was stuck on him. He had to use...the things on his hands...why can't he remember what they are?
...Chaozu...
They were as stiff as his hands. When he finally bend them, he would've shouted in pain, but it seems he doesn't have a voice
...Wake up...
He tore the parchment off of his face.
...Wake up...
Something bright was hurting his eyes, making him unable to focus as if he was just newly born.
...Chaozu...
He couldn't read the paper, but for some reason, he could make out the letters.
R...E...
CHAOZU!
The boy slowly opened his eyes, awake, and awaiting orders. Wiping his eyes from the last remaining sand, he noticed that he was in Tsurusennin's vehicle. Looking out, he saw the setting sun reflecting its last warmth into the bright blue ocean, where magical red carps began flying into the air.
Tsurusennin gritted his teeth, trying to ignore the rainbow that started to appear. "Kami I hate going this way at this time, though if I didn't we wouldn't get to base until tomorrow morning." He looked to Chaozu and shook his head. "You should never be moved by such things. That is the first lesson you'll heed from the Crane master."
Immediately Choazu turned his head. "Yes master." Not even initially moved by the display, Chaozu was just looking, and to please his master, stated:
"My training as an assassin will begin immediately, right sir?"
"No. First you must train in martial arts.."
"Yes sir." Eventually, the two got to land, and just when the the sun finally went down, Tsurusennin stopped the craft.
"Let's go."
"Yes Sir."
End of Part 1
Note. Tsurusennin is the real name of Master Shen, the Crane Hermit. Though he's not in this fic, Master Roshi's real name is Kamesennin. All this information can be found in the Dragonball Manga. Get some today!