Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Clown ❯ One day prior, a three eyed man ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: If I owned DBZ, would I be writing this? Anyways, I own nada!
Chapter 2 takes place 24 hrs prior to Chapter 1
Deep in the world's wonderos chasm, you could find Tsurusennin, held firm to Meditation. Beads of sweat was forming on his brow, and grew larger until falling to his lap. What was the meaning for this? Why mediate?
...To find peace?
No.
...Then to become enlightened?
One can't become enlightened through meditation.
...Then why?
...Boredom.
...........What?
Yes, boredom. Master Shen was bored. For the past 20 years, not a single pupil, or contract call has been sent to him. The thought of no one needing an ancient master to teach them kung fu, or hire to kill infuriated him. HE was the one who taught Tao Pie Pie, his own brother! Now he runs around as 'THE WORLD's GREATEST ASSASSIN!' and he gets a post card, with him on a beach, sometimes around beautiful women, asking him "Wish you were here?"
Jerk.
Tsurusennin roared out of his thoughts and jetted out of the cavern, enraged, and feeling crazy. He flew out so quick, that he didn't even see the a human blur coming his way, and sure wasn't able to move in time.
"Holy..." The words followed were hard to hear, but the meaning was still clear. The young man who was the blur, rubbed his eyes sorely, but stood up, and walked to the still cursing Tsurusennin.
"Master Shen." Though quite nervous, the man knew first impressions were everything, and needed to show his courage if he was to learn from the Crane.
"You can't call me master if I never accepted to train you." grumbled Shen. Standing up, and suddenly pointing at the man's forehead, asked. "Is that an eye?"
Not exactly what the man expected the hermit to ask, or even expected him to POINT at him, the man kept his cool. "Yes sir. My name is Tenshinhan and-
"Why did you tell me your name?"
"Wha? W-w-well I-
"Why are you stumbling on speech?" Instantly Tenshinhan knew was being tested, and went silent
"...............Good, your quiet. It took others at least ten minutes to shut it." Tsurusennin smiled, and slowly entered the man's mind. Through the darkness, Tsurusennin found the answers.
"You want to become the greatest assassin of the world, so you spent every waking moment for 15 years studying martial arts including Karate, Kenpo, and Shotokan. Your name is a pun off of fried rice. Your favorite hobbies excluding fighting and training is photography. You hate sweet things, yet you surround yourself with people who love them. You turn 17 next month. You idolize my brother, and would willingly fight him in a no holds match, to the death if need be..." He looked into Tenshinhan's shocked, and awed expression. "Did I get everything?"
Tenshinhan coughed and knelt down, with his stomach to the ground. "Please sir. I have been searching the mountains high and low for you. Though I am not worthy, wish to-
"Yeah, ok." interrupted Tsurusennin. "You may call me Master Shen. Looking at the boy's questioned face, he admitted. "I'm bored, I don't feel like pretending to reject you." At this, a helicopter like craft came into view. It slowed down and as it landed, a young woman jumped out.
"Excuse me, are you the Crane Master?"
"Yes." stated Tsurusennin. He knew what the deal was without even reading her mind. "A Contract?"
"Yes sir."
Tsurusennin looked to Tenshinhan. "About 10 miles east of here is my camp. It's at the shore. I'll be back tomorrow evening." At this he followed the woman in the vehicle, leaving Tenshinhan, alone.
"So what's the hit?" questioned Shen. Immedietly, he was given a picture.
"That, is the demon of the Mango Village." stated the woman, her craft on auto. "The village was so small, and barely existent, that no one knew that the entire village was massacred until last week, when a couple-the ones who hired you-were going to visit family. At first it seemed deserted, until they started finding human bones. Then they saw him. They escaped with the picture, and I was sent to look for either you, or assassin Tao.
Tao again. Still, they found him, and when he gets back, he'll have a new student to abuse- I mean teach. Tsurusennin looked at the photo one last time. The thing that bothered him the most was the demon's white skin.
Fast Foward to the future, where Chapter 1 left off.
"Master, you've returned what in Kami's name is that?" pointed Tenshinhan as he walked up to Tsurusennin and, what seemed to be a...midget clown?"
"This..." smiled Tsurusennin, rubbing the boys head, "...Is Chaozu, the demon of Mango Village, and my newest pupil." Chaozu's eyes seemed as soulless as a black hole. He wasn't no demon. He was WORSE. One thought came to Tenshinhan's mind.
'Abomination. I will destroy you first chance I get.'
End of part 2
Note. It's not Tein Shinhan. It's Tenshinhan. Once again, manga for ref.
Q: So Chaozu is a demon?
A: From DBZ BT3, it's stated Chaozu is based on Kyonshi Vampires. There's not much googlage under that title, but there is another name for it, which opened my eyes on Chaozu's truth. Read on, and I'll explain more.