Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: What the hell just happened?
 
At the same time Minako and Trunks said, “Why are you here!?”
 
Trunks started saying, “What!? You never told me that your Goku and ChiChi's daughter!”
 
Minako yelled, “You never asked! And besides, you neither told me that you lived here nor did you tell me that you knew my parents!”
 
Everyone was really confused and finally Goku asked, “Okay, how do you two know each other?”
 
Trunks said, “Oh she lived left to the forest where I always go to train at.”
 
Bulma, who was sitting at the edge of the couch got up, “What!? You mean you flew that far away? Trunks, you could've gotten hurt! It's too far from the city to fly there every day!”
 
Vegeta glared angrily at his son, “Not even paying attention to that, you lied to us saying that you were at a friend's house.” Trunks got angry so he just left. Vegeta ran after him yelling, “Oh no you don't! I'm not done talking to you!”
 
Bulma went up to ChiChi and Goku, “I'm really sorry about all this. You know how hot-headed Vegeta can be; I hope we can make it up to you guys.”
 
ChiChi smiled, “Oh it's no problem Bulma. I guess today was one of those days.”
 
Bulma laughed, “Yeah I guess so.” She started walking to the door with Bra in her arm and said, “Again I'm really sorry.” Then she left.
 
The house was quiet for a few minutes then Krillen went up to Goku and ChiChi, “Hey you guys, Vegeta's a jerk, what else is new. Just because they left doesn't mean we can't still have lunch together.”
 
Gohan came up to his mother and patted her on the back, “Yeah mom, how can we miss out on one of you awesome meals!?”
 
Videl laughed, “I agree, I've been waiting for this all day!”
 
Minako started walking away and Goku said, “Uh… Minako, where are you going? This whole dinner is to honor you and how you're finally a member of the family.”
 
Minako tried to smile, “I'm not that hungry right now.” She bowed and said, “Thank you all for coming, but I'll be upstairs.”
 
ChiChi said, “Well, alright Minako. Your room is the first one on the right, are you sure you're okay?”
 
Minako nodded and made her way up the stairs.
 
 
 
Finally in her room, she saw that there was nothing there except for an old small bed with blue sheets, an old dresser with a lamp on top of it, a pretty new wooden desk, and a dark blue rug on the floor. Minako thought that it was Gohan's old room, since he's living with Videl in their own apartment Minako probably gets to stay here. She laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Was meeting my parents such a good thing? The minute I got into the house, everyone started fighting. Maybe… I should've just stayed a Gramps' place. At least there, there's no arguing or bickering. Also… when I was there, I could've spoken to Trunks in the woods all the time. Now I can't `cause his parents hate me…
 
Minako heard foot steps coming up the stairs, so she sat up to see who it was. Turns out that it was her dad bringing up her bed, “Oh hi, Minako!” Her dad smiled, “Y'know just bringing up your bed. Since that's Gohan old bed.” Minako didn't respond and just looked at the floor. Her father set the bed down and sat next to her, “Are you okay?”
 
“Well… are you sure me coming here was a good idea? I mean… as soon as I got here everyone started fighting and Trunks's dad got mad, and they all left and…”
 
Goku started laughing, “You're upset that you got Veggie mad? Minako, he always gets mad! Besides the only reason Bulma, Bra, and Trunks left was because of him, not you. So don't blame yourself.” Minako tried to smile but she couldn't help feeling that it was her fault. Goku smiled, “Is there anything else you want to talk about? Because what our friends think is no where near important as your feelings. So if you get sad talk to me or your mom, `cause we're here for you okay?”
 
Minako smiled, “Yeah… thanks dad.” They both hugged and Goku heard a rumbling sound and he asked, “Uh… what was that?”
 
Minako blushed, “Well… that was my stomach… eheheh”
 
Goku smirked and started to tickle Minako, “And you said you weren't hungry. You sneaky little girl.” They were both laughing so much, then Goku got up and said, “So let's go downstairs, okay?” Minako nodded and the two of them made their way down stairs.”
 
 
 
At the Briefs' house hold Trunks just landed on the front steps of his home, Capsule Corp. A few seconds later his father landed a few feet behind him, “Trunks! What the hell do you think you're doing!?”
 
“Shut up! I wanted to come home to think and be alone! I'm not a little kid anymore that you have to follow me every fucking place that I have to go to!”
 
“You are not going to use that language in my house!”
 
“This isn't even your house! We're standing outside!!!”
 
That was what made Vegeta really flip, without even hesitating he threw a punch right into Trunks's jaw. The boy flew through the door and landed on the other side of the hall way. Trunks tried to get up, which he finally did, though he hunched over a bit. Vegeta slowly walked toward his son, keeping a stern face and showing no sympathy towards him. As soon at Trunks stood up straight Vegeta saw the big red mark on his son's cheek.
 
He didn't want to hit his son that bad, and as soon as he just was opening his mouth to say something Trunks suddenly made a fist and launched it at his father. It was so sudden and unexpected that Vegeta flew through the wall and into the living room. Quickly he got up and ran towards his son and threw a kick into his ribs. It wasn't bad enough that Trunks heard one of his ribs crack, but he flew through the living room window and flew straight through one of the trees outside of their house.
 
Bulma was driving down the rode so fast that when she had to turn to make it into the drive way her car screeched and left tire marks. She and Bra came out of the car quickly and Bulma ran to Trunks's side. Bra also ran up to her older brother, dragging her teddy bear along with her.
 
Bulma looked up at her husband and yelled at him, “What the fuck were you thinking Vegeta!?”
 
Vegeta crossed his arms over his chest and shrugged, “The boy had it coming. Besides he was being disrespectful so of course I'll hit him, he knows better.”
 
“Vegeta! I can understand just hitting him, but look at what you did!! Trunks can't even get up! And you even didn't come to see if he was okay! He's your son!”
 
Vegeta turned his head away and mumbled to himself, “I didn't even want him to be here in the first place. He was just a fucking accident.”
 
Bulma heard what he said and looked down to see if her son did. Unfortunately he did, Trunks got up and put his hand on the side where Vegeta kicked him, “S-so. I was just a `fucking mistake'? I see. SO YOU WON'T MISS ME IF I LEAVE!”
 
Vegeta scoffed, “Do whatever the fuck you puny half-breed want, I'm going inside!”
 
Bulma was so angry at Vegeta but looked at her son who shut his eyes. He had done so, so that she didn't see him crying. Bulma got up and said, “Trunks, don't listen to him. You know he didn't mean it.”
 
Trunks turned away and flew off leaving his mother and sister standing in front of their house. Bra went over to her mother and tugged on her dress, “Uh… mommy, where's bwoter goin? And why you cryin?”
 
Bulma realized that tears were streaming down her face. She wiped them away and kneeled down to be face-to-face with her daughter, “Your brother is going out for some air. He'll be back soon so don't you worry.” Bulma tried to smile to show her daughter that everything is okay, though it wasn't.
 
Bra smiled and Bulma saw the hole were she lost her 2 front teeth. Bulma picked Bra into her arms and started to walk into her house. Before walking in, she looked back towards the direction Trunks flew and she noticed something. It was the direction so where Goku and ChiChi lived.
 
END OF CHAPTER 5