Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10: Brothers can be so paranoid…
 
After breakfast Goku said to his 2 kids and Trunks, “So how about we go train?”
 
Minako yawned, “No, its okay. I'm a little tired, so I'll just be upstairs, okay?”
 
Trunks got up and said, “Yeah, sorry Goku, but I gotta get back home. Sorry, maybe some other time?”
 
Goku frowned, “Aw, okay fine. Hey Goten, how about you?”
 
Goten looked at Minako and Trunks, he still wasn't comfortable with the idea that his new sister has a guy in her room, and that guy happens to be his childhood friend, “No, I'm gonna have to back out of this one too. Can I have a rain check?”
 
Goku frowned again, “Oh man, fine. I'll go myself. Bye everyone.”
 
The man walked out the door and Trunks got up, “Yeah, I'll go too see you later. Bye ChiChi, thanks for breakfast.”
 
ChiChi smiled, “Your welcome Trunks. You know you're always welcome to visit us whenever you want. Oh and tell your mother I said `hi' okay?”
 
Trunks opened the door, “I will!”
 
As soon as Trunks left Minako got up, “Yeah, well I'll be upstairs.”
 
Then when Minako went upstairs Goten followed her, “I'll be up stairs too.”
 
 
When Goten got up to Minako's room Trunks was already sitting on the window sill and Minako was sitting next to him on a chair. Goten shut the door and looked seriously at Trunks, “Why are you here in the first place?”
 
“What, Minako didn't tell you?”
 
Goten shook his head, “That's not what I mean! I mean why did you come to Minako first and didn't even tell me about it? I thought we were friends… I mean we've been friends `til I can remember. Yet, you got to her instead of me.”
 
Trunks looked down, “Sorry Goten… I didn't know what to do at the time. I saw Minako first so of course she found out first… you know you're still my best friend.”
 
Goten made two fists, “Yeah I know but… I don't want you staying here!”
 
Minako and Trunks were so surprised at that. Minako stood up and said, “Why are you being like that? Didn't I just hear you two say you're best friends? Why is it a problem that Trunks stays here?”
 
Goten turned away, “I don't have a problem him staying in this house… I have a problem with him staying in this room.”
 
Trunks started laugh and patted Goten on the back, “Goten, do you think something's gonna happen? You know I'm not like that! Did I ever do anything to you Minako?”
 
“No?” she was confused what Goten and Trunks meant, but continued, “Besides Trunks is better off here `cause my closet's bigger than yours.”
 
Her brother chuckled and relaxed, “Okay fine… but seriously I don't want any trouble in this house got it?”
 
Minako hugged her brother and then said, “Don't worry, Trunk's is a good friend, after all you know that better than anyone.”
 
Goten smiled, “Okay fine I'll be in my room, okay?”
 
Goten left Minako and Trunks together in the room even though he was still uncomfortable with them being in the same room. He's just going to have to suck it up and live with it until Vegeta stops being so violent… OH KAME! THEY'RE GONNA BE HERE FOREVER!
 
 
 
After the sun set and everyone went to sleep Goten couldn't go to sleep thing that something was going on. C'mon Goten… stop thinking these thoughts. Get your mind out of the gutter… jeez… what's the worse that could happen…………OH KAME!
 
Goten jumped out of bed and ran into Minako's and saw that the light was off and everything was quiet. He flipped on the light switch and saw Minako sit up rubbing her eyes, “Huh? Goten what's wrong, is everything okay?”
 
Goten started looking around, “Where's Trunks?”
 
From inside the closet he heard Trunks's drowsy voice, “In here you idiot.”
 
Goten opened the door to make sure but got greeted by having a pillow thrown at him. Trunks came out halfway since he wasn't dressed appropriately and said, “You moron! Knock first, I mean I'm only in my boxers!”
 
Then Minako started cracking up, “Oh my kame, this is hysterical. Trunks is wearing a pair of trunks!? It's just too funny.”
 
Goten got up and pulled the pillow off his face, “Hey, that's funny. Trunks why are you wearing your own kind?”
 
Trunks slammed the door and yelled out from inside, “Shut up!”
 
Goten and Minako kept on laughing hysterically and couldn't stop and that's when ChiChi came in, “What's going on in here?”
 
Goten got up, “Oh sorry mom, I was checking up on Minako.”
 
Chichi didn't understand, “Why, would you need to check up on her?”
 
Minako quickly replied, “It's `cause I talk in my sleep so Goten heard it and came to see if I was okay.”
 
ChiChi smiled and went up to the both of them. She hugged her two children and said, “I am so happy you two are getting along so well.”
 
Before leaving the mother turned around and said, “Okay Goten get back to bed and Minako go back to sleep.”
 
As soon as she left Goten got up and said, “Okay I'm going. Hey Trunks are you okay… Trunks?” He knocked on the door but there was no answer, so Goten pressed his ear to the door to listen and heard… snoring?
 
Minako got up and had a concerned look on her face, “What happened to Trunks?”
 
Goten rolled his eyes, “He's asleep!”
 
Minako giggled, “Well okay bro, time to go back to bed. Now march!”
 
Her brother crossed his hands and said, “Wow, you remind me so much of mom.”
 
Minako climbed back into bed, Trunks was asleep, and Goten turned off the light and went back to bed. It was such a weird day and the worse part? Goten couldn't stop thinking dirty thoughts! Wow, someone's mind spends too much time in the gutter…
 
END OF CHAPTER 10