Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 19

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 19: Bunch of randomness
 
Meanwhile as Bulma left in her car, the kids in the school yard continued to play their baseball game.
 
The boys and girls were playing against each other but even the girls congratulated the boys when they played awesome, and vice versa. Minako and Kasumi had gym together, the sat on the bench and talked about things.
 
“So, Minako. You know Trunks?”
 
Minako nodded, “Yup, our parents are really old friends.”
 
Kasumi sighed, “Wow, it must be nice to hang out with someone as strong and handsome as Trunks…”
 
Minako tilted her head, “Handsome? What's that?”
 
Kasumi laughed, “Very funny, Minako. You're just making fun of me `cause I like Trunks aren't you?”
 
Minako was still confused, “I still don't understand what you mean by handsome”
 
Kasumi wasn't laughing anymore, “Okay well anyways… you don't like Trunks?”
 
Minako nodded, “Of course I do. I mean he's really nice and helps out a lot.”
 
Kasumi widened her eyes, “Are you serious? Doesn't that make me and you rivals?”
 
Minako giggled, “Rivals? Why would we be rivals?”
 
Kasumi laughed, but inside she couldn't believe that Minako liked Trunks. From this day forward she will be in a competition with her to see which one of them he picks…
 
Minako was really confused why Kasumi thought they were rivals. Trunks is nice and help her out, just like she said. But isn't that what friends were for? She had no idea Kasumi thought that Minako liked Trunks.
 
After the game Trunks and Katashi went over to Minako and Kasumi, so that was when Minako asked the question, “Trunks, what does it mean if someone calls you handsome?”
 
Trunks looked at her confusingly, “Uh… that's usually said to guys if other people, mostly girls, think they look nice. Why? Who told you that you looked handsome, `cause that's not right?”
 
Minako shook her head, “No one told me that I look handsome. Kasumi said that you do.”
 
Kasumi's face turned red and Trunks looked over to her with a raised eyebrow.
 
Kasumi yelled at Minako, “Minako!!! You're so mean!!!!!”
 
Then she ran away. Minako looked at Trunks and then to Katashi and back to Trunks, not understanding what she had just done wrong, “What did I do?”
 
Katashi chuckled, “You just spilled out a friend's secret. Wow, why'd ya do it Minako? What did Kasumi do to you?”
 
Minako was still confused, “She didn't do anything… I didn't know it was a secret. She didn't tell me…”
 
Minako hung her head and Katashi poked Trunks in the side with his elbow, “Looks like Kasumi's got it in for ya, huh?”
 
Trunks's face turned red and yelled, “Shut up!”
 
 
 
All through the rest of the day Kasumi didn't speak to Minako, but finally during the last few minutes of homeroom Minako finally got Kasumi to listen.
 
“Listen Kasumi, you gotta understand. I had no idea what you told me was a secret, I didn't know you'd get embarrassed. I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do anything for you forgive me?”
 
Kasumi looked at Minako with angry eyes at first, but then her eyes turned kind again, “Yeah I forgive you…”
 
Minako smiled, “Thank you so much! And again, I am so sorry Kasumi.”
 
The bell rang and Trunks, Minako, and Goten said good bye to Sumi, Katashi, Kasumi, and Hachiro.
 
Trunks looked at Minako who was happy again, “You seem happy… did Kasumi forgive you?”
 
Minako nodded, “Yup, everything's gonna be okay.”
 
Goten was confused, “Wait… what happened with Kasumi?”
 
Minako grinned, “Oh I just told Trunks Kasumi thinks he's—“
 
“—good at baseball.” Trunks interrupted because he knew that Goten liked Kasumi. But Minako was too much of an airhead to figure out who likes who even if it's completely obvious. He'd be surprised if she makes it through a week of school without causing trouble…
 
The three of them took off flying as soon as they were out of sight from the kids coming out of school, and some of the parents picking them up.
 
Finally they reached the beginning of the forest to Goten and Minako's house and they all landed.
 
Trunks said, “Well I'll see you guys tomorrow okay?”
 
Goten frowned, “Aw, c'mon Trunks. You can even come over for a while?”
 
Trunks shook his head, “Nope, we can't hang out. Unless you wanna train with my dad and me at 300 times normal gravity.”
 
Goten flinched, “Ouch. No thanks; I still have bruises from the last time I trained with you guys. And that was only at 50 times normal gravity. How can you even stand at 300!?”
 
Trunks shrugged, “Dunno, just took a whole lot of training.”
 
“Uh I have a question…” The two turned to Minako, “what are you guys talking about?”
 
Goten chuckled, “Oh right, to Minako this may seem like a foreign language doesn't it?”
 
Minako nodded, “It does, I have no idea hat's going on…”
 
Trunks took a deep breathe, “Okay well my mom made one of the saiyen spaceships that Goku took to Planet Namek as a training area. When you go in there, you can set the gravity to be as much at a thousand times the normal gravity we have here. My dad is always training under 900 and soon gonna be at a thousand, but I'm still on 300. Do you understand a little now?”
 
“I guess… so will I ever get to see it?”
 
Trunks shrugged, “Sure, come anytime you'd like. My dad shouldn't mind having another opponent, especially since you're Goku's daughter.”
 
Minako looked at Trunks, “Why does that matter?”
 
Goten grabbed Minako shoulders and shook her, “ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND SIS? VEGETA'S GONNA MURDER YOU AT 300 TIMES GRAVITY! NO, YOU'LL TURN INTO A PANCAKE BEFORE HE GETS A CHANCE TO EVEN HIT YOU!”
 
Trunks laughed, “Oh yeah… you're right. If you want you can come to my house in like 2 hours. We should be done training by then and I can show you the ship.”
 
Minako nodded, and Goten said, “I'm comin' too! You guys aren't gonna be left all alone in a locked up room, ya got that!?”

Minako didn't quite understand, but by how red Trunks face was she could tell that it was BAD!
 
 
 
Finally when Goten and Minako got to their house ChiChi and Goku started asking how their first day was. They mostly asked if everything went okay with Minako and her classes.
 
Later when Minako, wearing a dark purple shirt and jeans that were bought during the trip to the mall, was sitting at her table trying to figure out how to do the history homework Goten went to her room, “Um… hey Minako.”
 
Minako looked up at Goten, who was wearing a white long sleeved shirt and light blue jeans, and was standing halfway into her room, “What is it, Goten?”
 
Her brother rubbed the back of his neck, “Look, about at Lunch today. I am really sorry, the only reason I stepped on your foot was because you wouldn't stop talking and I didn't want the others to find out that you have no clue what our society is about.”
 
Minako nodded understandingly, “Okay, fine. But why did you push me? What did I do?”
 
Goten shook his head, “No!! You didn't do anything! It's just you were jumping up and down and your skirt was flying up. I was just trying to put your leg down… I'm sorry…”
 
Minako got up and hugged Goten, “Aw, I'm sorry Goten! I should have known you wouldn't be mean to me!”
 
Goten started pulling away from Minako, “Uh yeah… Minako… I… can't BREATHE!”
 
Minako let go of her brother and smiled, “Sorry, um… can I ask you a favor though?” Goten nodded, “Um… I have no clue what I have to do for my history homework… can you help me?”
 
Goten took the book from Minako and looked at it, “Uh… 11th grade history? I'm… not sure. I can hardly understand my 10th grade history homework. Sorry…”
 
Minako shrugged, “Aw, its okay.”
 
“Hey, it's been almost 2 hours. You wanna head down to Capsule Corp and see if Trunks and Vegeta are done training?”
 
Minako's face lit up, “You bet I do!”
 
She closed all the text books on her desk and before Goten knew it, Minako was dragging him down the stairs by the sleeve his long sleeved shirt.
 
ChiChi walked out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a dishcloth and stopped her two children before they got to the door, “Where do you think you two are going!?”
 
Minako stopped; Goten was on the floor with his arm being held up by his sister holding his sleeve.
 
ChiChi looked at her son, “And Goten! Why in the world are you laying down on the floor like that?”
 
Goten looked up, “'Cause I can't feel my legs after being dragged down the stairs like that…”
 
Minako looked at her mom, “Mom, can we go to Trunks's house, he said he wanted to show me the training ship where he and his dad train all the time.”
 
ChiChi gasped, “Absolutely not! You're father always goes there to train with Vegeta; Goten tried to train with Trunks but couldn't get up for a week! I will not have my only daughter turning into one of them!”
 
Minako didn't quite understand, “'Them'? What do you mean?”
 
ChiChi sighed, “Vegeta, Trunks, and your father know of only one thing, strength. They train day and night trying to get stronger and stronger; even if they're worn out they still train! Your brother, Gohan, was such a nice, sweet, innocent boy… until Piccolo started training him! Now look, he could've become someone big and important! But no, he had to continue fighting those stupid aliens! I will not have my only two children left to turn into someone like them! Especially my one and only daughter…”
 
Goten got up with Minako still holding onto his sleeve, “Mom, don't worry. It's not gonna be like that. Trunks just wanted to show Minako how it looks like, it's not like they're gonna train against each other.”
 
Minako nodded, “Yes, Goten is right. I never saw the Brief's house, except for when we stopped by a few weeks ago, and we'll even help each other with homework.”
 
ChiChi squinted her eyes a little, “But then… where are your books?”
 
Goten chuckled, “Oh Trunks has the same books as Minako. And I've already finished my homework. So can we go?”
 
ChiChi rolled her eyes and started walking back into the kitchen, “Alright but be back by dinner time, got it?”

Minako and Goten were already out the door as soon as they said, “WE WILL!”
 
END OF CHAPTER 19