Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 21: Even Vegeta can be stupid at times… (Eheheheh)
 
“WHAT!? OH MY GOODNESS MINAKO ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?”

Chichi was screaming at the top of her lungs when she heard the news. Minako was lying on the couch in the living room, with Goku sitting next to her. ChiChi was standing in the middle of the room talking to Bulma, who was sitting on the comfortable easy chair. Goten and Trunks were sitting on the floor next to Minako and Goku.
 
Minako smiled at her mom, “Yeah I'm okay, I just can't move is all.”
 
Goku suddenly remembered, “Hey! I think I still have some senzu beans from Korin! I'll be right back!”
 
Goku got up and Minako look questioningly at Trunks and Goten.
 
Goten explained, “Korin is a cat that lives in a look out not too far from here. He grows these beans called senzu.”
 
Trunks nodded, “They taste nasty, but make you feel good as new as soon as you swallow one. And they can even fill you up for days!”
 
Minako widened her eyes, “Wow! So they're like magic?”
 
Goku came back with a small brown bag in his hand, “You got lucky, this is the last one. I gotta stop by Korin and ask for some more.”
 
Goku put the bean in her mouth and Minako chewed. Trunks was right it tasted like earwax or something like that, but then all of a sudden her strength returned. She got up and looked at her hands.
 
“T-this is amazing! I feel as good as new! How is this even possible?”
 
Goku laughed, “Korin really is a genius isn't he?”

ChiChi smiled and then looked at Bulma, “I'm so sorry that my daughter was such a nuisance.”
 
Bulma put up her hand, “Not at all. It was Vegeta's fault in the first place.”
 
ChiChi didn't understand, “What's Vegeta got to do with Minako falling down the stairs?”
 
Bulma realized that she just spilt out some of the secret, “Uh well… you see… what I meant was is that…”
 
Trunks got up, “What she meant is that, my dad was the one who spooked her and made her fall. Right mom?”
 
Bulma looked at her son thankfully, “Yes, of course.”
 
ChiChi was hesitant, but decided to believe them, “Alright… I always knew Vegeta was a dumbass. No offence.”
 
They all laughed and Bulma said, “Oh don't worry about it, he can be a little… stupid at times.”
 
Goten laughed, “'At times'!? How about ALL the time.”
 
Bulma giggled, “Well, I think it's best if we would go. I hope everything will be okay, Minako. Goodbye, c'mon Trunks.”
 
Trunks nodded, “Alright. See ya Minako, Goten, see ya in school tomorrow.”
 
The Son family walked the 2 Briefs members out and watched as they left to West City in their car. Goku put his hand on Minako's head, and Minako saw when she looked up that her dad wanted to talk to her later.
 
 
 
Later that day after finishing her homework and waiting for dinner to be made, Minako sat on the window sill in her room watching the red-orange sky as the sun was setting behind the mountains in the view. This window reminded her of the first time Trunks and her actually had a bond between them, they were really good friends ^_^. The she heard foot steps coming up to her room, she thought it was her mom so she jumped back into the room since ChiChi hated when she sat there. She said that it was “dangerous”. Instead it was her father in his usual orange training outfit with the blue belt and blue shirt underneath,
 
“Hey Minako, what'cha been up to?”
 
Minako shrugged, “Nothing much, just did my homework and now looking at the sun setting.”
 
Goku sat on her wooden chair with the red cushion on the seat and signaled her to sit down on the bed in front of him, “Tell me Minako, how exactly did you `fall down the stairs'?”
 
Minako sat down and tried to figure out how to answer, “Well… um… I was just walking and all of a sudden Vegeta comes out of the room in front of me. I got a little scared and… fell.” She laughed uneasily
 
Goku stared at her; Minako could tell he didn't buy it, “Are you sure? Because I find it hard to believe that a girl with your strength and coordination would get so hurt that you wouldn't be able to move, just from falling down a few stairs.”
 
Minako made and uneasy face, “You wanna know the truth?” Goku nodded, “Alright but you can't tell mom.” She continued as soon as her father nodded again, “First of, I went to Trunks's house with Goten just to see their training ship. After Trunks and his dad finished training and got out Vegeta started talking bad about our family and how we're a bunch of weaklings, so I said something that really hurt his pride. And after all that talking me and Vegeta went into the ship. My pride got the better of me so I told him to turn it up to 300 times normal gravity. I stayed there, hardly able to move, for not even 3 minutes and stood for a few seconds, but fell right down right after I tried to take a step. When I got out, I couldn't move… and well, you know the rest.”
 
Goku stood up, “You were gonna fight Vegeta at 300 gravity!? What were you thinking Minako!? If you stayed there even longer not even a senzu bean will save you! You'd be dead by now… look just promise me you won't take on Vegeta at his full force anymore. Even I have a few troubles defeating him, though he still loses.”
 
Minako giggled, “Okay dad, I'm sorry. But can I still go over Trunks's house and train with him and Goten? `Cause one day I wanna be able to train with Trunks on the same level. So can I please?”
 
Goku chuckled, “Of course! If you can stand for even a few second at 300 times normal gravity, then I can't wait to see what your real strength looks like!”
 
Minako smiled, “Okay, thanks daddy. So uh… can we go eat now? I smell mom's cooking and boy, does it smell GOOD!”
 
Goku nodded, “I know what you mean. C'mon last one down is a rotten egg!”
 
The two raced down stairs and ended up eating all the food… AGAIN! Poor Goten got in the kitchen too late…
 
 
 
At the Brief's household Vegeta stayed in the training ship for a couple more hours until Bulma was done making dinner. Apparently all saiyens can tell when food is near `cause Vegeta and Trunks were in the kitchen just as soon as Bulma put down the last plate. As the two came in the room Bra was sitting in a chair swinging her feet that were too short to touch the ground.
 
She smiled proudly, “Hi daddy, hi bwoter, look! Look! I put the forks next to all the plates all by myself. Mommy didn't even help.”
 
Trunks smiled at his sister and kneeled down so that they were the same eye level, “You did such a good job, Bra!”
 
Vegeta just scoffed and sat down. He grabbed his fork and stuck it straight into the roasted chicken on the tray in the middle of the table. He picked up the entire bird and bit into it. Bulma turned around and saw what her husband was doing.
 
“Vegeta, that's supposed to be for everyone, you can't just come here and take all the chicken for yourself!”
 
Vegeta swallow the huge piece of meat in his mouth and questioned her, “Why the hell not, woman? I'm the biggest, the strongest, and the hungriest.”
 
Bra looked at her dad, “But daddy… we're hungwy too…”
 
Vegeta looked at his daughter and put down the chicken with the fork still stuck in it. Vegeta leaned against the backrest of his chair with his arms crossed.
 
“I'm not hungry anyway!”
 
Bulma went over to the table and sat down. She looked at Vegeta and smiled, and he looked back at her.
 
“What do you want from me, woman?”
 
“Oh nothing ^_^.”
 
“Then don't look at me like that!”
 
Trunks help Bra with her chicken and ate some himself, along wit Bulma. Vegeta just kept on sitting there with his arms crossed looking out the window near the sink.
 
Bulma had to break the silence, “So Trunks… we didn't get to talk today yet. So how was school?”
 
“It was okay, it would've been better it you hadn't come in though. Everyone was asking me if I got in trouble or somethin'”
 
Vegeta moved his eyeballs over to the direction of Bulma and Trunks without moving his head; he seemed to be listening in on the conversation.
 
“Look Trunks, it was your principal who called me. We just don't want you to get in trouble anymore. If you do you'll be suspended form the school permanently! Then you'd have to go to one of those horrid public schools.”
 
Bulma shuddered at the thought, she had always been pampered by Mr. and Mrs. Briefs (her parents) so she never went to a public school.
 
Trunks looked down at his plate, “Yeah… and if I'm gone who's gonna take care of Minako. Defiantly not her brother `cause he's too busy obsessing over girls.”
 
Bulma smiled, “Aw, Trunks you really care about her don't you?”
 
Trunks looked up and his cheeks turned red, “What do you mean?”
 
His father got up and slammed his hands on the table, “ENOUGH!! There is no way my child will ever come in sexual contact with any of Kakorot's spawns!”
 
Trunks's face was red, “What are you talkin' about dad!?”
 
Bulma laughed hysterically at Vegeta's comment, he was being so serious but it was just really funny. Vegeta looked over at his wife.
 
“And what are you laughing about!?”
 
Bulma giggled finally calming down, “It's nothing, now sit back down Vegeta.”
 
Vegeta scoffed, got up and went out the room. Then after that Trunks pushed back his plate, “This conversation suddenly made me lose my appetite, please excuse me.”
 
Trunks got up and left, and Bra asked, “Mommy, why was bwoter's face the color of an apple?”
 
Bulma smiled and said, “Because your father was being silly and made Trunks embarrassed.”
 
Finally after Bra finished and left to go up stairs Bulma started to wash the dishes. Vegeta went into the kitchen and looked at Bulma. He admired her from the back and then moved over to his wife. He put his hands on her forearm and started smoothing it back and forth while walking in closer and closer. Vegeta leaned close near her ear and started purring softly.
 
Bulma giggled, “Vegeta! Oh c'mon, I'm washing the dishes. Can't we do this later?”
 
He shook his head, “No, I want to now.”
 
Bulma shut off the water and turned around, “Now listen here mister,” she scolded playfully, “I gotta get this done, unless you wanna wash these dishes.”
 
Vegeta had an upset look on his face and flopped into a chair with his arms crossed. He was acting like a little spoiled brat.
 
“Hey woman…”
 
“Hm?” Bulma was still washing the dishes.
 
“You and I are considered… husband and wife.”
 
“Well thank you for clearing that up Captain Obvious.”
 
“Shut up! I wasn't finished!! I have only one question… what are Trunks and that stupid female spawn of Kakorot's considered?”
 
Bulma held it back for a second, but then burst out laughing. He husband got angry so he shot up out of the chair.
 
“What's so funny, tell me!!”
 
Bulma shut of the water and put the last plate into the cabinet after drying it. Then she looked to Vegeta,
 
“You know Vegeta… you're not as aware of what's going on around you as you think you are.”
 
“What the hell do you mean!? I can sense a power level miles away from here!!!!”
 
Bulma shook her head, “That's not what I mean...”
 
Vegeta looked away, “You still didn't answer my question…”
 
His wife smiled innocently, “You'll know soon enough.”
 
He looked at her, “WHAT, YOU DARE—“
 
Bulma leaned close onto Vegeta, “Come on Vegeta, I went to the mall after I came to Trunks's school and I got a little present for you.”
 
Vegeta raised and eye brow, “What kind of present?”
 
Bulma giggled, “Come up stairs and you'll see.”
 
 
 
While Vegeta and Bulma are having their little “rendezvous”, Trunks was upstairs in his room. He was lying on his bed and looking out the window. Outside there were street lights and cars passing by below since he was on the 3rd floor. The boy thought to himself how if he does one more stupid thing in school… he'll be kicked out. The thoughts of last year flew back into his making his sit up and grabbed his head. Trunks shook it trying to make the thoughts go away, but even he knew that no matter how hard he tried they're still gonna be there.
 
He sat back on the bed disappointed, and sighed. He wondered if Minako was okay, and if she would come over again tomorrow. Hopefully his dad and she won't do anything stupid like today… wait, why the hell was he thinking about her? Lately she was all he thought about… why!? It's not fair!!! He didn't want to like her, if his dad knew he was started to like Minako… he didn't even want to think about it. But Minako was so nice, and kind, and… pretty much an airhead. She wouldn't survive a day with him, Trunks laughed at this. She would probably end up getting lost on the way to all her classes, and wouldn't understand anything that was going on. He'd have to be on his best behavior to stay in the school and take care of her… she was like a little puppy. Trunks laid back down on his soft bed and fell asleep. But what Trunks didn't know that, starting tomorrow if he was going to help Minako… he would have to leave the school for good
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 21
(Wow that was long… XD that's what SHE said o_o… couldn't resist)