Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 22

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 22: “Did you ever stop believing after all was said and done? When you turned to your friends but they were long gone” -Zebrahead
 
It was yet another day; Minako woke up at the sound of a ringing still tired after yesterday. She looked left and right to figure out where the ringing was coming from, and then she saw a clock standing on her night stand. It was the cause of this racket; Minako picked it up trying to figure out a way to turn it off. Goten walked into the room wearing a black shirt and blue boxers and threw a pillow at Minako.
 
“SHUT THAT STUPID THING OFF!!”
 
Minako panicked at slammed in onto her dresser, breaking the clock into many pieces. She looked at the broken piece in her hand and as the other pieces fell off her dresser. Just then ChiChi ran into the room in her silk dark blue night gown.
 
“What's going on here!?”
 
Minako pointed at the broken clock in her hand, “I killed it…”
 
Goten walked away angry, “Damn right you killed it! And for the better, that thing was so annoying!”
 
Goku walked into the room as Goten passed him wearing a white shirt and light blue boxers. The father rubbed his eyes and looked back from ChiChi to Minako, and then finally he noticed the broken clock.
 
“Hey… where'd you get the alarm clock from, Minako?”
 
“I bought it for her! Minako, why'd you have to break it? You never seen an alarm clock— oh wait… you haven't, so that's why… oops”
 
Goku smiled, “You forgot to tell her how to shut it off didn't ya, ChiChi?”
 
ChiChi nodded, and as soon as Goku started laughing ChiChi just punched him.
 
Minako giggled at her parents, “Okay I guess I should get ready for school, huh?”
 
ChiChi nodded and smiled, “Have a nice day at school sweetheart.” Then her smiled disappeared when she grabbed Goku by the ear and pulled him with her.
 
“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ChiChi that hurts!!”
 
Minako got up and looked out the window, the sun was shining and the birds were sitting in the trees singing their beautiful songs. But something was wrong… it was like, something was gonna happen. Minako just couldn't ignore this feeling, but forgot about it the minute she walked out the door with her brother.
 
 
 
As the two siblings were flying over the forest at the end of it stood someone. As they got a little closer they realized that it was Trunks. Goten and Minako landed on the grass next to Trunks, who noticed their power levels and turned around to greet them.
 
“Hey there Minako, Goten. You guys ready to go to school?”
 
Goten groaned, “You just have to remind me don't ya?”
 
Minako patted her brother on the back, “It's okay Goten, c'mon think of school as an adventure.”
 
Goten rolled his eyes, “Whatever, that sounds really corny sis.”
 
Then the three made their way to the school.
 
 
 
Finally when they got there the atmosphere was really different. Everyone that the three passed would stop talking and looked at the three, then started whispering. Goten looked from person to person hastily trying to figure out what they were saying. Too bad they had their mouth covered so Goten couldn't read their lips.
 
Minako though it was a game so stayed cheerful, “Hey Trunks, are we part of the game too?”
 
Trunks looked at her confused, “What are you talking about? Don't you see they're telling secrets about us?”
 
Minako looked at everyone and asked, “Where's the secret? I can't find it.”
 
Trunks slapped his forehead, “Never mind… did you do anything strange yesterday? Like let someone see you fly? Or lift something really heavy like a car? Anything like that?”

Minako shook her head, “No… though I don't see why that's strange.”
 
 
 
Finally Goten left to his classroom while Minako and Trunks made their way to their own.
 
As the two got in they saw Katashi sitting and talking to the guys next to him. Seems that they were having a good time. Minako and Trunks came up to him and their talking suddenly ceased.
 
“Hey there man, what's up?”
 
Katashi didn't even pay attention to Trunks, and neither did the people around him. The entire classroom started looking at Minako and whispering to each other. Minako smiled and ask Katashi how he was doing, but Katashi just looked at her with a disappointed frown along with everyone else. Trunks pulled Minako gently to her seat and then sat in his own seat as well.
 
Trunks whispered to Minako, “Seems as though a rumor's going around about you, but we gotta find out what it is.”
 
Minako smiled, “Uh Trunks… what's a rumor?”
 
“It's a lie or a bunch or lies going around about a person or a group of people. There was this rumor in the 7th grade about me saying that I dye my hair, but it was cleared up in a few hours. But enough about that, I need to know what exactly did you do yesterday?”
 
“Uh…”
 
Before Minako could say anything Mr. Toriyama, their Language Arts and homeroom teacher, walked in and Trunks told her that they'll talk at Lunch.
 
Math and Chemistry were with Katashi for two periods, so she had no one to talk to. Finally it was fourth period, Lunch, and Minako walked around the halls looking for Trunks's classroom.
 
 
 
Meanwhile Trunks was getting up to leave his seat when a couple of guys came up to him. One of them was about 5'7” had black spiky hair and blue eyes, Kuro, who made fun of Minako's name yesterday. Next to him were his two best friends, Akeno and Benjiro. Akeno was really short, 4'3”, he had flimsy muscles, and had fire red hair and dark brown eyes. Benjiro was completely opposite of Akeno, he was really strong about 6'4” and had normal short dark hair with green eyes.
 
Trunks looked at the three and asked, “What do you want?”
 
Kuro answered in a smug voice, “You're friends with that girl Minako right?”

“Yeah, what about her?”

“Nothin', just wondering why the hell you'd wants be friends or even talk for that matter with a shitty girl like that bitch.”
 
Trunks got up out of his seat making the books fall from the table, Benjiro stepped one step forward, ready to protect his best friend from any harm.
 
Akeno snickered, “Hey, Kasumi was right about Trunks and Minako. He's totally in love with her ain't he? Though, don't know why nothin' special bout her, I mean what is she, an A?”
 
Trunks was holding a pen in his hand and broke it, ink trickled down his hand. Trunks couldn't do anything because he would be suspended if he did, this made Kuro laugh.
 
“Not so tough when the principal's got something on ya huh?”
 
Kuro was the principal's son, so he knew everything that was going on, even the fact that Trunks has got one chance before he gets kicked out.
 
“What do you mean by, `Kasumi was right about me and Minako'? What'd she tell you, does it have anything to do with a rumor going around?”
 
Why don'tcha ask her yourself?”
 
All of a sudden Trunks felt someone approaching him; he quickly turned around and saw Kasumi. She had a cheerful look on her face.
 
“Didn't see you in homeroom, Kasumi. Busy doing something else?”
 
Kasumi nodded, “Yeah, a teacher needed my help.”
 
“Sure? `Cause I heard from a little birdie that you told something about me and Minako to everyone.”
 
“I would NEVER spread a rumor about you!”
 
“What about Minako?”
 
Kasumi smiled, “Nope, but c'mon Trunks why do you like her!? What does she have that I don't!?”

Trunks dropped the pen in his hand and pinned Kasumi into the wall near his desk. Then in a very horrible voice said, “What'd you tell everyone!?”
 
Kasumi noticed ink going on her uniform and yelled, “Trunks! There's ink on your hand and it going on my uniform!”
 
Trunks, “I don't give a shit about that!”
 
Kuro and his friends with all their strength pulled Trunks off Kasumi, who was staring at Trunks wide-eyed. It seemed as though his eyes went from blue to green and his pupils disappeared. The energy around him became so horrible that Kasumi ran away as soon as the three held Trunks back. As soon as Kasumi left the three of them let Trunks go.
 
“THAT'S IT!!! Now you're gonna get kicked out for sure!” Screamed Kuro.
 
Trunks felt another power level coming, it was sure to be Kasumi again. So as soon as he felt her hand touch his should he pushed the girl back and without even looking at her yelled,
 
“DIDN'T I TELL YOU I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!!?? GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!!!!”
 
Then he looked down and saw that the girl he just pushed away was not Kasumi… but Minako. She was staring at Trunks, trying her hardest to believe that this didn't happen. But then she got up and ran out of the room.
 
Trunks was about to run after her but stopped right at the door. He was so angry; he slammed the wall with his fist, light enough for it not to break.
 
Benjiro asked, “Why'd you go and have to do that to Minako? I though you liked her.”
 
Trunks looked at the three with really disappointed eyes, “I don't know… I-I thought it was Kasumi again…” He flopped onto the floor
 
Kuro, Benjiro, and Akeno walked out of the room and left Trunks all alone, sitting on the floor.
 
 
 
Minako ran through the halls as fast as she could, luckily everyone was at lunch so no one saw her run about a hundred miles per hour. Finally she got down to the lunchroom. Moving her brown eyes from person to person she searched desperately for her younger brother. Finally she found him and ran over to Goten, who was sitting with a couple of friends from his class, including Hachiro.
 
“Goten, I have to talk to you.”
 
Goten looked at his sister and one of his friends asked, “Goten, you actually talk with her?”
 
Goten quickly looked at his friends who were all giving him the same look, “No way!!! She's just my sister, it's not like we're friends. You can go now, Minako, I have my own friends. I don't want to talk to you.”
 
Minako was hurt, but as soon as she wanted to say something Goten held up his hand as if saying, `I'm not listening to you.'
 
Minako ran to Katashi and Sumi who were sitting a few tables away along with a couple of kids from their classes.
 
“Katashi, Sumi, please I have to talk to you.”
 
Katashi and Sumi looked up at her with the same disgusted look she's been receiving all day. Then they turned around and continued their conversation with their friends. Minako put her hand on Katashi's shoulder.
 
“Please, why are you not speaking to—“
 
“SHUT UP! Leave me alone, can't you see we're not friends with you!?”
 
Minako looked at Sumi who was acting the same way. She didn't understand… what did she do wrong? Nonetheless Minako stood in the lunch line all alone, having person whispering around her and snickering.
 
When she got her food Minako went to an empty table and set down her food. Just as she was about to eat, she realized that she forgot the napkins. As Minako ran back to get napkins a couple of girls sat down at the table. Minako didn't realize until she got back. The girls at the table were looking at her food and talking,
 
“Whose is that?”
 
“I think it's that Minako girl's.”
 
“What should we do with it?”
 
“Knock it off, what else? It's not staying on this table.”
 
And with one push of a finger all of Minako's food went crashing on the floor. Then the girl's turned around and saw Minako who was staring at the wasted food and started laughing hysterically.
 
Minako got even more upset and ran out of the lunchroom, away from the snickering and whispering. She ran into the bathroom and saw her last decent friend, Kasumi.
 
“Kasumi! I'm so happy you're here!”
 
Kasumi, who was fixing her eyeliner in the mirror, looked at Minako confused.
 
“I don't know why but no one is talking to me. Everyone seems to hate me, even Trunks now! Kasumi, you're my last true friend!”
 
Kasumi put on a smirk, “You sure `bout that?”
 
Minako didn't understand, “What do you mean?”
 
Kasumi put her eyeliner away in her little blue purse she carried around and then looked at Minako, “Do you seriously think I'd be friends with you?”
 
“But… I don't understand, what did I do?”
 
“Well first off you told Trunks that I liked him, you act like this little naïve angel which you're not, and you're always pretending to not know what's going on. But I see your game, and two can play at it.”
 
“That's not true! I didn't know—“
 
“There we go again! With the same fucking excuse!!!! I'm tired of your little game Minako, and as soon as everyone found out that you hurt me no one likes you anymore huh?”
 
Minako was confused, “B-But, I never hurt you…”
 
Then all of a sudden Minako and Kasumi heard voices coming into the bathroom.
 
Kasumi had a sneaky look on her face, “Maybe you didn't, but they don't know that.”
 
Just as the girl opened the bathroom door, quickly Kasumi grabbed her arm and yelled in pain.
 
“Ow Minako! Why'd you hit me!?”
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 22