Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 30

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 30: (Sorry this chapter is kinda dull T-T)
 
The boy got to the open window in his room and climbed inside. Good… no one noticed I left—
 
“Hewo bwoter!”
 
Trunks froze up when he heard a voice, but he relaxed when he turned around and saw that it was just his little sister.
 
“Why you goin' tuwoo tat window, bwoter?”
 
Trunks kneeled down in front of Bra and said; “Now sis, you gotta promise me that you won't tell mom and dad that I went outside right now… okay?”
 
Bra nodded her head which made her short, blue, curly baby hair that were in a ponytail bounce up and down, “Okay I pwomise.”
 
“Good, now how about you be a good little girl and go bother mommy and daddy instead of your dear big brother?”
 
Bra smiled and said, “I can't, mommy and daddy are busy downstairs. So they told me to go back upstairs.”
 
Trunks groaned in disgust when he heard that, nasty pictures of his parents “doing it” flashed into his head. The boy shook his head, making his long violet hair hit against his face.
 
“Okay then, how about you go to your room and play with your dolls.”
 
“Why can't I pway here?”
 
Bra was holding up her two dolls she was holding in her arms and looked at Trunks with her big blue eyes and so he gave in. Bra smiled sat on the floor and started talking in different tones of voices to match her dolls while Trunks lay down on his bed.
 
Man Bra is so annoying sometimes but it's not her fault right? I mean she's still a little kid… kinda reminds me of Minako. Wait why am I thinking about her anyways? Trunks shut his eyes and shook his head. Is it really that obvious that I like her? Did dad realize it too? If he did why didn't he say anything… maybe because he didn't? Okay that's good, so for now I'm safe. But what did Minako mean by “Next time I come here, I need to be your equal”? Is she gonna do some massive training or something? …but who would train her? Goku? Gohan? Goten? I doubt Goten would, I think she's already stronger than him.
 
“Bwoter.”
 
Trunks looked down at Bra who was still holding the two dolls and sitting on the floor, “What is it Bra?”
 
“Can you pway wit me?”
 
Trunks sighed and said, “Fine… I got nothing better to do anyways.”
 
 
 
Minako ran as fast as she could through the forest. It was pitch black; she could hardly see anything in front of her. I have to get away from him.
 
“What's wrong? Scared you little girl?”
 
“W-where are you?” Minako stopped dead in her track and looked around. The voice wasn't that far away.
 
“Why? You mean you don't know where I am? Oh right, I forgot you're too weak to sense power levels. WEAKLING… DIE!!”
 
The girl turned around and saw a huge blast headed at her. She screamed at the top of her lungs, but it was no use. No one could hear her, “HEEEELLLP!!”
 
“Minako WAKE UP!!
 
Minako opened her eyes and saw Goku standing above her shaking her awake. She sat up panting and she felt all sweaty, was that a dream?
 
“Sweetheart, are you alright?”
 
ChiChi moved Goku out of the way a little and embraced her daughter, trying to calm her down.
 
Goten came rushing in, “What's going on?”
 
Goku was the one who answered, “Your sister just had a bad dream.”
 
Minako was still shaking and trying to figure out what she just dreamt about. That voice… just who said everything, and why'd it kill her?
 
Goten rolled his eyes and said, “Alright then, I'm heading back to my room… to sleep!”
 
And just like that the brother left the room. ChiChi let go of Minako and looked at her with a concerning face, as did Goku.
 
“Sweetie, you're shaking. What exactly did you dream of?”
 
Minako hesitated, “I-I don't know… all I know is that someone killed me…”
 
ChiChi gasped but then glared at Goku when she heard him laugh, “What's so funny Goku!?”
 
Goku smiled, “Don't you know it's a good thing to die in a dream? It mean something good's gonna happen to you.”
 
ChiChi stared at her husband, “Good? Kind of ironic don't ya think?”
 
Minako's face softened, “It really means good luck?”
 
Goku smiled and nodded, “That's right!” He poked Minako's nose with his finger, “So don't worry. Just go back to sleep.”
 
Minako grinned and nodded, “Thanks dad.” Then she saw ChiChi get a little sad, “Oh and thanks mom.”
 
ChiChi's face brightened again, “Good night sweetie.”
 
The parents left the room leaving their only daughter by herself. But for a while she couldn't fall asleep, because the voice she heard was not one she didn't know, but one she knew very well…
 
 
 
For the entire weekend Goku left the house early as usual, either with Goten or by himself. Minako stayed home with her mother and after doing some cleaning the two of them would train with each other for hours until the guys came back home.
 
Then on Sunday after 4 hours of training Minako was sitting at the kitchen table while her mother was putting the finishing touches on the chicken they were having.
 
“So uh mom… about school…”
 
ChiChi didn't even turn around to her daughter, “You wanna know if you can stay home tomorrow?” Minako nodded and even though ChiChi didn't see, she already knew what the answer was going to be, “Well, I understand what that girl did to you was horrible. But if you don't face this problem head-on, it's just going to get you later on in the future.”
 
“So you're saying I have to go?”
 
“Yes I am. And don't think about skipping it `cause they call the house every time you're either absent or late. So don't try anything sneaky like that.”
 
Minako laughed uneasily. How am I supposed to deal with all kids tomorrow? What are Katashi and Sumi going to say when they see me? Will Kasumi do anything else to make school even worse for me? WHY CAN'T I JUST STAY HOME!?
 
Goku and Goten came through the door laughing and talking with each other. Then they sat at the table and looked at the two women. Goten was the first one to speak.
 
“Hey mom, Minako, guess what? I finally advanced to 60 times normal gravity! How awesome is that?”
 
ChiChi turned around and carried it to the table, “That's wonderful, Goten.” She put it down with a smiled on her face.
 
Goku leaned a little over to the chicken and inhaled; he sighed and leaned back in his chair, “Oh kame that smells so good!”
 
ChiChi finished putting everything else on the table and said, “Okay let's eat.”
 
Minako put a chicken leg and some rice on her plate… and that's IT!!??? Goku stopped eating his usual stack of food and saw how much little food is on Minako's plate,
 
“Minako why aren't you eating?”
 
Minako was playing with her rice with her chopsticks, “Huh?” The girl looked up and saw her family staring at her, “Oh… I'm just not hungry I guess.”
 
Goten swallowed his bite of food, “But you're always hungry.”
 
“Yeah well… uh can I be excused?” As soon as ChiChi and Goku nodded Minako walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs.
 
“Hey mom, dad, what's up with sis?”
 
ChiChi wiped her mouth on the napkin, “She's got a lot on her mind, Goten. It's best not to bother her right now.”
 
 
 
Minako got upstairs and lay down on her bed. She took the only chair in her room and pulled it over to her window. Then sitting down she looked out the window and saw that the sky was slowly turning an orange color. Everyday the days would go shorter and the nights would grow longer, fall is here and winter is just around the corner. Two birds were flying in the sky, in mid-air every now and then they would fight each other and continue flying. They circled around a couple of trees, still fighting each other every chance they got. Finally they flew away, and Minako continued to look out at the sun.
 
The September breeze made was a little colder than usual, but Minako paid no attention to it. The girl watched the sky go from light orange to red, then from red to dark blue. It was then she saw the moon, it was not yet full but still so very pretty. She heard a knock on her door.
 
“Minako, are you okay?”
 
Minako turned around to greet her brother at the door, “Hey Goten.” She said with a smile.
 
Her brother walked into the semi-dark room and over to her bed to sit down, he shivered, “Man its cold in here! Why do you always keep the window open?”
 
“Oh sorry!” She turned around and shut the window, accidentally closing it on her left pinky. “OUCH!!! OW, OW, OW!!”
 
The brother got up and went a little over to his sister and took her hand to look at her finger, “You're such a klutz, don't worry you'll be fine.”
 
He let go and Minako still looked at her finger, “I don't get it… how such a small injury can hurt so much?”
 
Goten shrugged, “How the hell should I know? It's just one of those mysteries that we leave for the smarter people to figure out.”
 
Minako laughed, “Yeah I guess you're right.” Then her smile faded, and Goten noticed that something was wrong.
 
“Hey, what bothering you?”
 
“What? Oh nothing.” She smiled again.
 
“No way, I'm your brother; I know when my brother or sister lies.”
 
“Really? Is that like a special power or something?”
 
Goten had a confused look on his face, “Uh… sure let's go with that. Now seriously what's wrong?”
 
Minako shrugged, “Eh y'know… the whole school issue and stuff.”
 
“Don't worry about that! Just come to school tomorrow like nothing happened; when people say something that upsets you I give you full permission to knock their face in.”
 
Minako giggled, “Thanks but no thanks, Goten. I got in enough trouble, let's not make it worse, okay?”
 
He shrugged, “Okay but I'm just sayin' I quick punch in the face and with your strength he'll go flying through the school walls.”
 
“Goten!”
 
“Alright, I was kidding, jeez! Wow you take everything a little too literally.”
 
Minako laughed uneasily, “Sorry about that Goten, I'm not used to your so-called `sarcasm'.”
 
Goku walked into the room, “Hey, what's going on in here?”
 
Goten turned around to face his dad, “Oh we're just talking about how much Minako and Trunks love each other.”
 
“Huh??” Minako said completely lost
 
“Ha, ha, very funny Goten. Go and get ready for bed.”
 
“But it's only 8:15!” Whined Goten.
 
“You have school tomorrow, and besides do you want your mother to come up here?”
 
Goten widened his eyes in terror, “NO WAY! See ya tomorrow Minako!” And just like that he left the room.
 
Goku and Minako laughed and then looked at each other, “Minako—“
 
“I know what you're gonna ask, dad. I'm fine, don't worry.”
 
Goku smiled and then kneeled by his daughter, “I saw you and your mother were training. I just wanted to ask you… why?”
 
“Why am I training? Well `cause I wanna get stronger so I can fight against you; and not just you. Goten, Trunks, and especially Vegeta.”
 
Goku ruffled her already messy long dark hair and smiled, “Okay then sweetie, just promise me that you won't over do it.”
 
Minako smiled, “I promise.”
 
END OF CHAPTER 30