Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 35

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 35:
 
Vegeta and Minako immediately caught each other's eyes in their sight. The tension started to rise in the room, Trunks tried to say something but nothing seemed to come out. Luckily Goku was too stupid to realize this so he broke the silence,
 
“Hey Minako! Hey Trunks! What are you guys doing here?”
 
Trunks replied, “Oh I brought Minako here to show her this awesome fighting game my mom just installed into the GR computer.”
 
“Ooo” Goku said looking at the computer, “Can we try?”
 
“Kakorot, we came here to train. No play some stupid little kid's game.” Vegeta scoffed at Minako, “Games are for children… not warriors.”
 
“Oh but Vegeta…” Minako said with a blunt but calm voice, “Don't you realize what this game is? It's not just a game… it's like fighting real people… or do you not know because you never tried? Is that because you are afraid of losing to a mere image coming from the GR?”
 
At first Vegeta was about to yell, but the realized how Minako wanted to play this game, so he replied softly, “No Minako, it's because I'll get to the last level and beat the boss in 10 seconds flat because I'll encounter someone like you.”
 
Minako clenched her fist but just laughed, “Is that because you think you can beat me that quickly, is that it?”
 
“Yes, I believe I can you half-saiyen brat.”
 
Goku grabbed Vegeta's arm, “Vegeta, that's enough. You too Minako. Why do you two ALWAYS have to argue whenever you two see each other? It's annoying and a waste of time. Now either you two get along or… I dunno someone has to leave.”
 
“But dad! Why do I have to stand around and have the damn `Prince of all the Saiyens' bad mouth me and everyone who's basically… NOT him?”
 
Goku slapped his forehead and sighed, “C'mon…” he looked at Vegeta who had his arms crossed across his chest and glared at everyone, “Vegeta, can you just please make peace with Minako?”
 
“Yeah dad, c'mon, it's not fair to me and Goku. Every time we all get together, you two fight.”
 
Vegeta looked away and Trunks sighed, “I guess we'll be leaving, c'mon Minako.”
 
“Leaving?” Goku said surprisingly, “Why would you two be leaving? There's a lot of room, and besides, now that you mention it…” Goku grinned, “I REALLY wanna test out that new video game that Bulma made, hehehe…”
 
Vegeta rolled his eyes, “You act like such a child, Kakorot.”
 
Minako looked at her dad, “Nah dad, it's okay, we'll just be leaving.”
 
The girl started walking away but then heard Vegeta's voice says very coldly, “Scared of a challenge huh?”
 
Minako turned around angrily, “What? Me? You're the one who doesn't want us here!”
 
Before Vegeta could say anything else Goku ran to the computer and turned on the game, “ALL RIGHT! WE ALL GET TO PLAY NOW, YAY!!”
 
The room turned dark red and the computer voice said, “Level 1” The same people from before appeared, “FIGHT”
 
Before anyone could take a swing at anything, all the enemies blew up. Everyone looked around and stood there puzzled. Then Vegeta said, “That was too easy. All it took was a couple of chi blasts.” He crossed his arms and looked away, “I thought this was supposed to be challenging.”
 
“That's because it's level ONE!” Trunks said angrily, “Why'd you have to destroy all the enemies before we even touched them?” The boy sighed, “Fine you know what?” He walked over to the machine and turned the knob.
 
The computer's voice came on again and said, “Level 45” At least 50 thugs appeared carrying different weapons, “FIGHT!”
 
Vegeta unleashed a couple of chi blasts but the enemies were unharmed, “WHAT? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?”
 
Trunks punch a guy square in the face and told his dad, “See? It's not that simple…” He ducked from a punch, “...As soon as the levels go up.”
 
The four saiyens fought for a long time, dodge punches and kicks, avoiding weapons hurled at them, but after a while there were six left. Minako took down a man holding a gun, but she didn't notice the man behind her with the bat, therefore getting hit. The girl flew into Vegeta who just defeated yet another enemy.
 
Vegeta turned around and pushed her off onto the ground, “Don't get in my way, brat!”
 
Minako got up and punched Vegeta in the face making the man fall backwards. Trunks and Goku had just beaten the last remaining foes when this occurred.
 
Vegeta got up and touched the part of his face which had been harmed; he looked at his hand afterwards and saw some blood on his hand. The saiyen looked at the ground and all of a sudden started charging and making the air currents around him move faster. His hands started glowing and then launched a blast of energy at Minako.
 
“VEGETA!!” yelled Goku as he saw his daughter fly backwards.
 
Trunks ran over to her and looked back at his dad, “What the hell was that for dad?”
 
“Don't you DARE speak to me with such negligence; this… half-breed decides she is stronger than me, and wants to pick a fight? Well I am NOT going to stand around and take it easy on this pathetic weakling if she doesn't show me, The Prince of All Saiyens, some damn RESPECT!”
 
“You think you deserve respect?” Everyone's attention turned towards Minako as she got up and clenched her hurt arm, “And for WHAT? Just because you were born under the king of the saiyen world, does not mean you automatically deserve respect. Have you even done ANYTHING without knowing it would benefit you somehow? You look down on everyone because they are weaker than you; therefore you think they should honor you for your power. However, you look down on my father the most… and why? The only answer is the fact that you cannot face the fact that a saiyen of no royal blood has actually surpassed you. You believe that by putting people down all the time, it would make you more powerful in a way. However, all it has done is showed everyone your stupid way of life, and your worthless pride.”
 
“SHUT UP YOU BRAT!” Vegeta has enough of this, he ran towards Minako to punch her square in the face. But before anyone realized it, Minako had moved behind Vegeta and instead of having imprinted his fist in her jaw, Vegeta imprinted his fist into the wall of the GR.
 
Trunks and Goku looked at Minako with amazement. They both wondered how she managed to move that quickly away from Vegeta without anyone realizing.
 
Vegeta chuckled to himself, “You're so pathetic.”
 
“The only one pathetic here is you, Vegeta”
 
“No, it's not.” He pulled his hand out of the wall and turned around to Minako, “You really though that a little bit of training would get you your victory over me?” Vegeta closed his eyes and laughed to himself, “You have NO idea what I am capable of.”
 
“Vegeta—“
 
“SHUT UP KAKORTOT! IT'S BETWEEN ME AND THE GIRL! STAY OUT OF IT!” And with that Vegeta charged to a super saiyen.
 
Trunks and Goku knew what was going to happen, but before they could react Vegeta lunged towards Minako and punched her in the ribs, sending her flying backwards. Minako grabbed her stomach and coughed while trying to pull herself up.
 
Goku ran in front of Vegeta and put his arms out and yelled, “Vegeta! Enough! Stop over-reacting!!”
 
Vegeta got pissed and punch Goku straight through the GR. Trunks stood there wide-eyed and yelled, “STOP IT DAD!”
 
Vegeta turned around and looked at Trunks, “No son, this girl needs to be punished… and if you get in my way, I will take you down too.”
 
Trunks was just about to blurt out a response when Vegeta suddenly appeared behind him and chopped his son into the side of his neck. The boy fell down unconscious.
 
Vegeta then turned his attention towards Minako who got herself up and stared angrily at Vegeta.
 
“Y—“but before Minako could say anything else, Vegeta punched her through the wall of the GR.
 
Minako flew through the wall, head first, and landed outside. Her entire body hurt and her head felt like it was going to explode from the pain. Vegeta levitated outside with his arms crossed and landed in front of the injured girl. He bent down and grabbed her by the collar to pull her up. Minako and Vegeta were eye to eye, and Minako then spat at his face. Vegeta screamed in disgust and threw her against a tree.
 
The strong saiyen wiped his face and glared at the limp girl, “You little—“Then all of a sudden Minako got up with her head looking down at the ground. Vegeta laughed, “You didn't get enough? You stupid little girl!”
 
Minako made an animal-type growl and looked up at him. Her irises and pupils had disappeared and only the white remained. Vegeta stood there look at her wide-eyed and before he said or thought anything she lunged at him and piercing her fingernails through his chest and then dragged them through his skin. Vegeta screamed in pain, grabbed her hair and threw her aside. Surprisingly, she landed on her hands and legs and lunged back at him.
 
What is this? I thought she'd be knocked out cold by now. How can she still have the strength to fight me, at this pace nonetheless!
 
Then, in the midst of fighting her, he realized something horrible… a monkey tail…
 
 
END OF CHAPTER 35 (Ooo the suspense =P)