Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 36

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 36 - Oh jeez how long has it been? I am truly sorry for abandoning this story about already… what has it been, TWO YEARS? Jeez… Well I re-read all the chapters and decided, “Hey this a good story… why the heck did I STOP IT??” I am truly a dumbass >.< I ish sowy my fellow readers But don't worry I'll be updating at least once a week, but to make it up to all of you I'll be updating A LOT this entire week again sooowwyyy
 
In the midst of fighting, Vegeta saw something horrible behind Minako… a monkey's tail.
 
What?? How is this possible? She had no tail when be had begun fighting, what is going on here??
 
“KAKOROT! LOOK AT YOUR STUPID OFFSPRING!”
 
Goku and Trunks, now conscious again, managed to get out of the GR and before they could say anything, they heard Vegeta's cry. The father look at his daughter who was now throwing punches and kicks like a maniac hoping at least one would hit the `prince'. Finally the two saw what Vegeta was talking about… a long, brown tail.
 
“MINAKO!” Goku yelled out, “STOP IT ALREADY!” The saiyen sped over to the two fighting and held back the girl while Vegeta got some breath, “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!”
 
The girl tried furiously to get free from her father's grip, tearing at his flesh with her, now, long claws and angrily growling.
 
Trunks sped over after Goku and tried to hold her arms in place, “STOP IT MINAKO, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!”
 
The girl finally calmed down, but looked up at the sky. Everyone was surprised and wondered what happened. They all looked up at the sky as well and saw the source of her power:
 
A full moon
 
Minako growled internally bearing her teeth which were slowly turning into fangs. She clutched her hands into fists making the glowing nails slowing cut into her flesh. The 16 year-old half-saiyen hunched over and wrapped her arms around her stomach. Each second that passed, Minako grew larger and larger in size.
 
Vegeta snapped out of shock and turned to Goku and Trunks, “BOY! GIVE ME YOUR SWORD NOW!”
 
Trunks stared at his dad and quickly snapped out of it, “Oh okay!”
 
Vegeta caught the sword his son threw over to him and quickly let out a mighty swing at the transforming girl. Minako quickly dodged out of the way and landed facing the three crouching down in a pouncing position. With an ear-splitting, beast-like scream the girl was now a giant monkey.
 
“What do we do now?!?!?!?!” Trunks yelled over his friend's roar.
 
“WE FIGHT THAT'S WHAT!” Vegeta took off the ground stabbing the, now useless, sword into the ground.
 
Monkey Minako (hey that's cool XD) punched Vegeta through the GR, both 8-inch-thick steel walls, and he landed on the other side of the ground in a crater. It wasn't before long he flew back up and aimed a punch right at the beast's face. The monkey grabbed the little man in her left hand and wrapper her right hand around it slowly squeezing his body. Vegeta raised his power level trying to break free of the grip screaming in pain at the same time. Minako flew forwards into the GR letting Vegeta go in the process. The `prince' looked and saw a super saiyen Goku who just punched his monster daughter in the back of the head.
 
“Vegeta! Stop fooling around! You really think you can beat her without going super saiyen?”
 
“Shut up Kakorot! I know what I am doing!” without another work the man went super saiyen.
 
Trunk flew up to the three also super saiyen but hesitant about fighting Minako who now got back up off the flattened GR rubbing the back of her head, Man…mom's gonna flip when she sees the GR…
 
Minako moved her head sideways looking at Goku from the corner of her eye and hit the man with her tail. The man got hit but held on to the giant tail with all his might.
 
“TRUNKS! QUICK, CUT IT OFF!” Goku yelled struggling
 
Trunks took out his sword but for some reason couldn't bring himself to cut it.
 
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU TWIT? CUT IT OFF NOW!”
 
Too late Goku was forced to let go when his daughter's tail slammed him into the ground. He got back up and flew up to the three and looked over to Trunks who stared at him wide-eyed.
 
No time for scolding, Minako smacked the three men straight into the Brief's house. Vegeta landed in the bathtub and a pipe cracking causing clod water to pour all over him. He spit out the water and flew back punching the monkey straight in the face.
 
Goku flew out from the kitchen, surprisingly not taking any food, leaving Bulma standing in front of the wrecked kitchen table holding a baked turkey.
 
Bra sat on the chair clapping and swinging her legs, “Yay it's Unca Go-goo!”
 
Bulma made a fist holding the turkey with one hand, “GOKU!! MY KITCHEN!!!!”
 
Bulma would have to wait; Goku was busy helping Vegeta fight Minako. Trunk flew up to join them and Vegeta turned to his son while Minako was getting back up.
 
“YOU USELESS PUNK! BECAUSE OF YOU WE HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING!”
 
“Shut up! I screwed up I know!”
 
“Stop it you two, now not the time to— WATCH OUT!”
 
Goku grabbed Vegeta and Trunks by the collar of their shirts and brought them down to the ground before Minako's giant fist hit them once more. The beast drummed on its chest letting out another angry roar. The monkey ripped out a giant tree and swung it at the three.
 
Vegeta caught the tree and flew up pushing the tree in front of him while Minako still held it, until it hit her straight in the face. He did that once more laughing at her
 
“HEY YOU HYBRID, WHY YOU HITTIN' YOURSELF, HUH?”
 
Minako broke the tree in half and was eye to eye with Vegeta: his piercing green eyes against her angry fierce white ones. She chomped down and before he knew it, Minako had him in her mouth.
 
Goku and Trunks stared at what just happened in awe as screams from inside were heard, “NO YOU BRAT, YOU DID NOT JUST EAT ME! I AM NOT A DAMN PIECE OF CHICKEN THAT CAN BE EATTEN. I AM A PRINCE, A PRINCE DAMMIT!!”
 
Goku punched Minako in the stomach and the monster spat the whiney prince out of her mouth. He crashed into the ground all covered in saliva.
 
“Ugh… this is DISGUISTING! HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME IN SUCH A WAY????”
 
Trunks sped over to his dad, “Dad listen! You and Goku team up and pull out Minako's tail while I distract her!”
 
Vegeta shook his arms as the remaining saliva dipped off, “No! I don't need Kakorot's help!”
 
“Apparently you did two seconds ago”
 
“Shut up, Kakorot!”
 
“C'mon dad, just swallow your pride for a couple of seconds!”
 
The two quickly looked up and saw Minako about to step on them. The father and son flew up to Goku's level, “FINE! LET'S DO THIS KAKOROT”
 
Vegeta and Goku flew behind Minako who was just about to face them when Trunks flew up in front of her face, “Hey there Minako! Think you can catch me?”
 
The girl swung a fist at him and he easily dodged it, “Aw c'mon you can do better than that”
 
She clapped her hands together on Trunks, but when she looked on her palms he wasn't there. He felt something sit on her head, “C'mon Minako, I'm sure you're not that slow”
 
She let out a loud roar and grabbed Trunks, who didn't realize she would be so fast, Oh crap…
 
Luckily she suddenly let go and fell to the floor paralyzed and shrieking in pain.
 
“C'mon Trunks, cut it, it won't budge!”
 
Trunks flew straight to the tail, held very tightly by Vegeta and Goku, taking out his sword in the process. He sliced straight through the tail and the shrieking ceased. The girl's eyes widened and with the last of her strength got up to turn t the others. She began slowly growing smaller and swung at Trunks, missing, but landed in his arms.
 
Trunks fell to the ground with Minako leaning onto him. He transformed his golden hair bad to normal as did Vegeta and Goku.
 
Goku landed down in front of Trunks and crossed his arms, “Nice job today, guys”
 
“It would have been finished sooner if someone hadn't chicken out in the first place”
 
Trunks's lips her pressed together and his cheeks and ears felt like they were on fire.
 
“Uh Trunks… are you okay—“ Goku then remembered that clothes get ripped off when a saiyen goes into ape form, “Uh… maybe we should get Minako off you”
 
“Why is that? Trunks you are a man, stop acting like such a wimp just because a naked woman is on top of you! Embrace your manliness!”
 
“VEGETA!!! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!!!”
 
“Even more the reason to not be embarrassed! She will never get an opportunity as great as this!”
 
“Can… you… please… just… stop… talking…” Trunk shut his eyes and lifted Minako over to Goku and walked back to the house quickly trying to re-start his heart.
 
Goku put his orange shirt over Minako and lay the girl across his arms glaring at his friend.
 
“WHAT?” the annoyed Vegeta yelled at Goku
 
END OF CHAPTER 36