Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 42

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 42 - (I'm using an actual map of the Dragonball World for this story o_o…)
 
The Son residence wasn't too far from the ocean so Minako had been flying over the blue sea looking around for an island for a good twenty minutes. Her stomach growled as she thought to herself
 
Why did I have to go and leave before breakfast? Ugh…mom's food is awesome too… just thinking about it makes me so hungry…it's almost as if I can actually…smell it…mmmm eggs…and pancakes…hey wait a minute…
 
The smell was almost too real. Minako realized that she had been flying closer and closer to a small island having only a light pink house with a red roof, three palm trees, a little bit of grass around the house with sand covering the outer part of the island.
 
The 16 year-old landed on the island following the aroma to the entrance of the house, “Hello!? Anyone here? Mr. Hermit Trainer man! Anyone? Hello!”
 
“Yes?” a sweet feminine voice came from the kitchen and looked out the window, “Oh why hello” a gentle looking beautiful lady with big dark eyes and an orange ribbon in her hair greeted Minako.
 
The lady disappeared and suddenly the door opened in front of the half-saiyen as the lady from before stood in a green tank-top, beige shorts and a white apron, “Come in, Master Roshi will be out in a second”
 
“Oh okay thank you, I'm Minako”
 
“Nice to meet you Minako, I'm Launch” the friendly woman said
 
A sound of a toilet flushing was heard and then a man's displeased grumbling came from behind the wall at the other side of the small house. Minako came in and then saw a bald old man with a full grey beard and mustache wearing a green sleeveless shirt, yellow shorts, red sunglasses, and barefoot (hey, just like Minako!)
 
He was holding a magazine as he walked back into the room to pre-occupied to notice anyone, “Ooo…” he mumbled incoherently to himself with reddened cheeks.
 
“Um Master Roshi… we have a visitor”
 
“Huh?” the old man looked over at Launch then at Minako, “And who is this lovely young lady” he said a little more interested than supposed to be for an old man
 
“Hello” Minako bowed, “I'm Son Minako, daughter of Goku and Chichi and I was wonder—“
 
“WHOA, they had a daughter!? Why haven't we met before, my dear?” Master Roshi dropped the magazine on his couch and walked towards the two girls
 
“Oh because I just started living at my parents' house a couple months ago, until then I've been living with my grandpa.”
 
“Ah yes, I'll have you know that your grandpa, the Ox King, as well as your father and his father were all my pupils” Master Roshi said proudly
 
“Wow! Really? That's really amazing! Then maybe I should have you train me instead of going to Gohan”
 
“What? Train you? No, no I am just a humble old man living on peaceful island with… having… a… peace… ful… life…”
 
Roshi's words began to drift away as he stared a something behind Minako. She turned around and saw nothing but the nice lady from before bending over to pick up a fork she just dropped (Roshi you perv XD we still <3 you)
 
The old man snapped out of it and looked back at Minako, “So you're better off asking your brother like your initial plan was” Besides…I've never trained a girl before…and if I even lay one finger on her no eternal life elixir can even save me from ChiChi's wrath…(hell have no fury as a woman's scorn)
 
“Oh but not before we eat breakfast, we'd be happy if you'd join us Minako. We're having sausages, pancakes, and omelets with lots of pepp… pepp… pe… ACHOO!!”
 
Right before everyone's eyes the once lovely blue-hair woman with a gentle voice turned into an angry-looking woman with blonde hair and a much deeper voice, “WHAT IS THIS ROSHI?? HAVING ME COOK FOR YOU AGAIN!?” She turned and looked at the surprised Minako, “WHAT!? NOW YOU'RE GOING FOR HIGH SCHOOL GIRL?? Oh Roshi… YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!”
 
The woman took out an automatic gun and began shooting after the Hermit Master making Minako dodge out of the way.
 
“LAUNCH!” Roshi yelled out before jumping behind the couch, “N-n-now don't get too over— AHH!” a bullet went straight into his forehead.
 
“FIRST POOR UNWILLING WOMEN AND NOW LITTLE GIRLS!! YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU PERVERT!!” the woman continued to yell shooting all over the place
 
Minako jumped up in the air to dodge a row of bullets that almost hit her legs and decided to levitate there just in case she had to dodge again.
 
“TURTLE; HELP ME FOR PETE'S SAKE!” the old pervert yelled rolling behind the armchair.
 
“OH NO YOU DON'T! CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FOREVER!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” the woman laugh like a maniac shooting even more wildly.
 
A turtle snuck up behind the furious lady and tickled her nose with a long blade of grass causing her to stop shooting.
 
“AHHH… AHHHH… DAMMIT ROSHI… AAAACCCHHOOO!!” the woman turned back to the original nice blue-hair lady she was before, “Oh my…” she looked at the Tommy-gun in her hand, “Oh no! I am so sorry for all this ruckus!!”
 
“T-that's quite alright, dear…” the old man said wearily as he rose up from behind the damaged furniture, “T—t-thanks Turtle…”
 
“Don't mention it” the large turtle replied with a smile on his face
 
Minako landed down on the ground and stared at the old man with the bullets imprinted into his wrinkled skin not being able to say anything.
 
Launch covered her face, “Oh dear! Master Roshi!”
 
“NO—I mean… I am quite alright, Launch. Please let's just all go and have… b-b-breakfast…” he said still in shock.
 
 
 
After a nice large breakfast Minako got up from the table and bowed to the two, “Thank you so much for the meal”
 
“Wow… you sure eat like your father” Master Roshi said not getting any food after Minako ate it all
 
“Oh just one question, where is Training Island… Pickle man said that Gohan would be there”
 
“Pickle man?” Who are these people Goku is befriending… “Here let me show you” the old man got up and walked outside with Minako right behind him while Launch cleared the table. He stuck out his walking stick and pointed it to a direction and said, “Just keep going straight and you'll reach it. He's probably at the top of the highest cliff”
 
“Thank you so much! Bye Turtle Hermit Man! Bye Launch!” Minako said taking off flying.
 
Roshi smiled and shook his head, “Oh boy…” he smiled evilly and looked back at the house, “Now time to go back and rendezvous with my lovely lady” he said to himself while laughing evilly.
 
END OF CHAPTER 42
(Master Roshi never learns)