Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Show ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own most of the characters described in this prologue but some of their parents I don't (you'll see what I mean).

AN: Okay in order for you guys to understand this story I have to give you a … um … I guess summary to catch you up on the other story.

The Eternal Realm

The Eternal Realm is a world outside ours where a special class of people exist. An immortal class. There are three types of classes in this realm. The class where you can be killed by decapitation (like in Highlander). The class that live out a normal human life and die only to awake again 20 years later. The third class is the most elite class. The members of this class hold extraordinary power. Most members of this class can shape shift, split, and can only die when killed in a battle set before the Eternal Counsel. The members that hold the greatest power in this class are usually royalty. Many are decedents from some of our favorite fairy tale characters. In this world fate can change everything and usually does.

The House of Magic

Magic is an entertainment machine. The members of the group do everything from singing to dancing to acting. Each group member has their own solo career, but also work in many different groups inside the group. They all (with the exception of two) live together in huge compound known as Magic Mansion. There is a main house where Ashley, Clark, Aladdin, Jasmine, Mona, and Michael live. The other members live in houses spread across Magic's many acres of land. The grounds offer everything you will ever need. Swimming pools, basketball courts, work out rooms, one of the most large and beautiful gardens the world has ever seen, a large auditorium that they hold all their practices in, several conference rooms, and the houses crowning glory a state of the art training room that changes combat stages, gravity, and has climate control. The grounds and the house were a wedding gift to Ashley and Clark from Ashley's uncle.

The Members of Magic

Princess Ashley:

Out of the group, Ashley has the longest life. She is the oldest daughter of King Armada and Queen Josephine. Ashley once sat on the Eternal Counsel only to leave it so she could marry a mortal. Ashley now gives the impression of the calm motherly type (offstage), but she wasn't always. In her life she has been everything from a warlord, to a mermaid, to a slave. After coming out of exile, she co-founded and now operates the entertainment powerhouse know as Magic. She is by far the strongest and most powerful member of Magic. In the Eternal Combat Championships, Ashley held the title for 100 years straight. Ashley was defeated at the last tournament by her granddaughter Christina. Ashley has married many times and has had a total of 33 children, 31 of which have all been mortal. She is now married to Clark Kent of the Daily Planet (Dean Kane is just sooo cute I couldn't help myself). They have a son named Brandon and a daughter named Amber.

Description

She was born of African descent, but has change to many different forms in her many lifetimes. Now in her natural form, she has medium brown skin, hazel eyes, and straight black hair that hangs just below her butt (in women of the realm, hair length is a sign of power level). She is the shortest member of the group. Though she holds many great powers her first and favorite is electricity.

Prince Aladdin:

No not that Aladdin, but close. Aladdin is the second member and co-founder of Magic. He was born in ancient Agrabah at the beginning of the rule of Sultan Aladdin and Queen Jasmine. He grew up in the middle class and was happy living with his uncle and cousin. When his cousin Arina fell in love with Prince Raul, his family was introduced to the royal family. Here he met the true love of his life, the young Princess Jasmine. He and Jasmine were happy until the day Aladdin mistakenly kissed Jasmine's twin sister, causing the young Princess to run away not to be heard from or scene for many years. Aladdin drifted through his next several lives until he met Ashley. They became the ultimate duo in the entertainment business. Aladdin eventually found Jasmine again (which is story in the Magic Chronicles) and they married. They have a daughter named Alisa.

Description:

He resembles the Aladdin we all love except his nose is smaller and his hair is shorter. Like Ashley his powers are great and he has no personal favorite.

Princess Jasmine:

Jasmine was born royalty. The first daughter of the great Aladdin, she was raised with all the comforts life has to offer. She has an older brother Raul and a younger twin sister Mona Lisa. As children she and her sister never got along and often got in such violent conflicts that only their father could separate them. As they grew older the sister began to get along better. They were almost friends when the incident between Aladdin and Mona happened. Jasmine, upset that she had lost her love to her sister, ran away. She also drifted through life until Ashley and Aladdin found her in a local café. Once she was a member of the group she became an instant success in the group.

Description:

Jasmine looks just like her mother. Her favorite power (and the one she is most skilled with) is fire.

Princess Mona Lisa:

Mona is the second daughter of Aladdin and Jasmine and is named for her grandmother. As far as good twin bad twin goes, Mona is definitely the bad twin out of the two. After the whole kiss fiasco she also left home. Her hatred of her sister had returned and she followed Jasmine through time doing all she could to destroy any happiness her sister found. Many times then not Mona would take a new love interest from Jasmine. Most used her up then discarded her because she wasn't enough like her sister. This only increased her hatred. Mona had an uncontrollable urge to be the best and yet she could never seem to beat Jasmine. During the times she lost track of her sister Mona spent her time destroying and murdering. She was also slept around a lot, which is a big no-no in the Eternal Realm. When she continued in her wild ways, her father sent her into exile. There she was only able to nurture her anger and hatred. Once her exile was up she went in search of Jasmine again. She found her at the Magic Mansion. Ashley forced Mona into becoming a member of the group (story is part of the Magic Chronicles). Under the influence of Ashley, Mona's anger began to ebb slightly. She began rebuilding her relationship with Jasmine and as old wounds began to heal the two began to become close. Mona found her true happiness when a member entered the group.

Description:

Mona and Jasmine are identical. And naturally Mona's most skilled power is water (as opposed to Jasmine with fire).

Prince Michael:

Michael was born to very strict parents and grew up an upstanding member the Eternal society. He is a easy going guy that came to Magic when Ashley decided that another male was needed to balance the group. At auditions Michael was by far the best pick and caught the eye of a certain Arabian princess. Michael balances Mona and gives her the love she never thought she would have or deserve. Michael is best friends with Aladdin. Mona and Michael have two children (twins of course) Destiny and Damean.

Description:

Tall with sandy blond hair and startling green eyes. His favorite power is making simple energy balls.

Princess Alisa:

Alisa is the only child of Jasmine and Aladdin. She grew up in the lights and glamour that is Magic. As a child her only ambition was to become a member of Magic. She and her best friend Brandon are the only children of Magic at this time. Alisa eventually, like Brandon, became a member of Magic. Alisa married and divorced (a must read from the Magic Chronicles). She remarried and had one daughter named Brianna.

Description:

Eerily enough Alisa is almost an exact replica of her mother and aunt. In rebellion she got a small butterfly tattoo on her stomach to define herself to her fans. Alisa's greatest skill is with wind.

Prince Brandon:

Biologically Brandon is the child of Lafracis (Ashley's baby sister) and some unknown mortal. Like most of her children Lafracis dumped her latest brat with her closes relative at the time, Ashley. Ashley newly married to Clark had no choice but to take the quiet withdrawn little boy in. Ashley and Clark raised Brandon as their own, though he was told about his real mother. Brandon is the group's heartthrob. Brandon married and had a daughter named Christina. After he and Christina's mother divorced Brandon drifted and began drinking heavily. Once he recovered from this problem he met and married his seconded wife and had a second daughter, Lela.

Description:

Brandon is mixed with hazel eyes. He is about average height. He doesn't have a favorite power.

Princess Isabella:

Isabella is the daughter of King Eric and Queen Ariel (yes that Eric and Ariel). Isabella's early years were happy carefree years. But under the bad advice of a new adviser her mother became extremely strict on her. Her father, busy running his empire, never noticed the change in his wife. Ariel began restricting Isabella's favorite pastimes such as swimming in the ocean. Isabella quietly accepted the changes in her mother until a misunderstanding cause a huge argument between the two. Isabella left and turned to the only family she could think of, her Aunt Ashley (remember I said Ashley had been a mermaid). Now living at the Magic Mansion Isabelle attended high school with Brandon and Alisa, where they introduced her to all the things she had missed at home. It was at school that Isabella met the man that would change her life.

Description:

She has wavy red hair that reaches the middle of her back and blue eyes. She has a French accent that drives her male fans crazy. Her greatest skill is telepathy.

Prince Terry:

Terry is the son of King Monary and Queen Arrestity. He is the only heir to his father's vast empire. Terry does not want rule and that is why he enrolled in a local high school. There he became close friends with Brandon and Alisa. When Brandon's cousin with the sexy French accent started at the school Terry was very interested. But Isabella was very shy and by time he had broken through her barrier graduation was upon them and Terry went his separate way as Brandon, Alisa, and Isabella went on to stardom with Magic. A friend of Ashley's later discovered Terry and Ashley offered him a job with Magic. Reunited Terry and Isabella married and currently have one child named Derek.

Description:

Terry is dark-skinned with brown eyes. He has an African accent and a smile that makes the girls drool. His favorite power is the ability to split or clone himself.

Prince Joshua (Josh):

Josh was raised by his mother Queen Annabelle. She was a very relaxed parent and Josh grew up with a lot of freedom. Josh loves to dance. In fact after a friend of Ashley's took her to see him perform she hired him on the spot as her new partner. Josh was pretty cocky about his abilities as a dancer until…

Description:

Josh is tall with sun-blenched blond hair and green eyes. His favorite power is laser vision.

Princess Leaza:

Leaza's mother was strict and her father was very relaxed so she had a pretty balanced childhood. Leaza is also an excellent dancer and when she joined Magic she danced circles around Josh, forever capturing his heart. Josh and Leaza married (of course) and now have a daughter named Valerie.

Description:

Leaza has long blond hair and sky blue eyes. She is the tallest female in the group. Leaza has a special and rare power. She is a healer. Healers do not feel pain unless they absorb it from those that they heal.

Prince Mason:

Mason is the oldest son of King Arnaz. He was raised mainly by his aunt after his mother died in childbirth with his baby sister. Mason has mostly drifted through his many lives until he received an audition with Aladdin.

Description:

Mason has black hair with black eyes and a soft Italian accent. His favorite power is making himself invisible.

Princess Daisy:

Daisy was born a servant. More often than not in the Eternal Realm it is almost impossible to supersede the class you are born into. Daisy parents did not want her living the rest her life in servitude. At the time they were servants in Ashley's home. They gave their newborn daughter to Ashley and Ashley raised Daisy along with her own two daughters. With unknown help from Ashley, Daisy fell in love with and married King William. Daisy and William had five children. William's attention often strayed from his wife and when took a servant in the palace as his new lover, Daisy finally had enough and left her husband. She drifted for many years until she found Ashley again. Like all the others Daisy was integrated into the group and also found love here. It took lots of convincing but Mason eventually broke through Daisy shell and convinced her to love again.

Description:

Daisy has long red hair and brilliant green eyes. Daisy's favorite power is shape shifting.

Princess Christina (Tina):

Tina is the daughter of Brandon and his first wife Vicki. She is the youngest member of Magic. In her first tournament appearance, Tina shocked everyone by defeating her grandmother, Ashley, in the Eternal Combat Championships. Tina was once married to Daisy's youngest son Vince. After Vince proved to be a lot like his father, Tina divorced him. While staying with her great grandmother Josephine, Tina met a young prince named Henry who won her heart. She is one of two Magic members who do not live on the compound grounds and the only member that does not live in the mortal realm. Tina and Henry have a son named Henry.

Description:

Tina is mixed with almost white blond hair (no it isn't bleach!) and her family's trademark hazel eyes. Tina's (like Jasmine) greatest skill is with fire.

Princess Brianna:

Brianna is the daughter of Alisa and her second husband, Cary. Brianna is very independent and is the apple of her mother's eye. Though she is not a member of Magic, she is very important to this story.

Description:

Brianna is the first woman in her family not to be an exact replica of her great grandmother. She has wave brown hair, her mother's big brown eyes and her fathers small button nose. Being so young and unpracticed, her powers are not well developed.

Well there they are. All of the new characters for this DBZ epic. I bet you can't guess which characters are like some of our favorite DBZ character. I'll tell you one thing, Mona Lisa is my favorite character in this story, so that tells you who she's most like doesn't? I'm thinking about posting the Magic Chronicles in the original section as a separate story so let me know if you guys would be interested in reading it in your reviews.