Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Show ❯ Part 1: Who are you? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z. (Such honors are never bestowed upon me.) But I do own Magic.

AN: Thanks for the reviews. Also before I confuse anyone this (~) mark means a telepathic thought and this (`) mark means a thought meant for one's self.

* * *

Ashley opened the door to the office, and held it open for the three people behind her. She shut the door behind them then walked over to the desk.

"Mona," she said, "would you mind fixing me a drink?" She then looked at the two men standing near the door, "I think our guest could use one too."

Mona looked at the two men expectantly.

"Something hard," Vegeta said after a moment. Goku nodded his head in agreement.

As Mona made her way over to the mini-bar, Ashley motioned to the two men to sit. When the drinks were fixed and everyone had had the first drink, Ashley looked at the two. "So who are you guy?"

Goku looked over the rim of his glass in confusion. "We already told you."

Ashley sat in her chair. "You don't actually expect us to believe that, do you?"

Vegeta scowled. "We don't give a damn what you believe. All we want to know is how you know so much about us."

Ashley looked deep into each man's eyes. She scanned their minds, their memories. She searched for a sign that they were lying. What she found, disturbed her beyond belief.

Vegeta and Goku sat nervously in their chairs. The way the woman was staring at them was making them feel...well...weird.

Mona felt Ashley's shock, although she showed no outer sign of it. ~What is it Ash?~ she asked.

~You won't believe this~ Ashley thought back.

"What are you staring at?" Vegeta growled.

After a moment Ashley sat up on the end of her chair. "I believe you," she said.

"I told you we don't care if you-" Vegeta started.

Goku held out his hand to silence Vegeta. "I'm glad you do but that doesn't tell us how you know so much about us."

"To be honest I don't know," Ashley stated honestly. "You see, all this started in the early 80's when a man named Akria Toriyama created a show called Dragonball. Dragonball followed the adventures of a young boy named Goku," she said inclining her head in Goku's direction. "He was found in the forest by a young girl named Bulma and together the went on a quest for the mystical Dragonballs. Anyway, after Dragonball came Dragonball Z. It was more serious than Dragonball and is like sequel. It was meant to follow Gohan but ended up being about you. After that was Dragonball Gt. This was meant to follow the adventures of Pan, Trunks, and a child form of you," Ashley finished.

" I guess Gt is not as accurate as the other two series because you definitely don't look like a child to me," Mona said looking over Goku seriously.

Vegeta and Goku sat quietly mulling over what they just heard. After a moment Vegeta spoke.

"I'd like to see these…episodes."

"I think that can be arranged," Ashley said. "We have all three complete series down in our archives, though, Gt has not been translated yet."

"We can we see them?" Goku asked.

"Well, it's late so how about tomorrow afternoon. It'll give us all time to think about all that's happened today," Ashley said.

"That should be okay. Maybe Vegeta and I can go see Dende or Korrin tomorrow morning and see if they know what's going on," Goku said thoughtfully.

"Korrin? You mean the cat?" Mona asked amazed.

"Yes," Goku said.

"This is so amazing," Mona murmured.

"Well, we've discussed everything we can. How about we join the party now?" Ashley asked.

They all got up and exited the room. Ashley and Goku walked ahead chatting politely. Behind Mona linked arms with Vegeta.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Vegeta asked angrily. No one touched the prince of Saiyans without permission.

Mona tightened her arm on Vegeta's and ignored him. "You don't know how amazing this is for me. I can honestly say that out of all the characters I've played you are my favorite."

"Is that so?" Vegeta said in a flat voice.

"Yes that's so," Mona said mimicking his dry-tone.

Vegeta's eyes widened at how well she had imitated his voice.

Mona giggled. "I bet you didn't know I could do that, did you?"

Vegeta ignored her, causing Mona to laugh out loud. Ashley and Goku looked back at her and smiled.

The entered the room to the sound of gentle music coming from the orchestra. Vegeta scanned the room and quickly spotted his mate on the dance floor.

`Who is that with his arms around my woman?!' Vegeta mentally raged.

~Don't worry Vegeta. He's not after Bulma. His already taken and he knows it.~

Vegeta looked down at the little raven hared woman next to him.

Mona smiled. "You didn't know I could do that either."

"I really don't care," Vegeta said.

"Don't play, Vegeta. I already know that I amaze you, not only with my beauty but also my charm," Mona said.

"You're very arrogant," Vegeta said.

"That's why I think we're going to get along so well," Mona said with a smile.

Vegeta grunted and turned back to the dance floor.

* * *

I know I said you guys would find out how the show is so accurate this chapter, but I'm tired and have to go to school tomorrow. I promise you'll know next chapter. Please review. Thanks for reading.