Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be ❯ What I'm Not A Slave?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Things Aren't Always What They Appear To Be

Chapter 1 What I'm Not A Slave?!

"Prince Vegeta."

"What is it now Nappa? You know not to disturb me while I'm training!"

"Yes sire but we're about two hours away from Vegetasei. I thought you would like to know."

"Yes, very well. Thank you Nappa. Now leave!"

"Yes my Prince." Nappa bowed and left.

Now father it's your turn. I will be king!

        *~*~*

It had been about a month since Vegeta and Nappa attacked Earth. A week after Goku's fight with them more saiyans came. Bulma and Chi chi found themselves with hundreds of other women. Some even alien. Gohan, Krillin, and Yamsha found themselves in the same position as well. Piccolo, Tien, Choutzu (Does any one really know how to spell his name), and of course Goku were the ones that died that day. The rest were sentenced to live the rest of their lives as slaves for saiyans.

"Hey what are you doing?!?! LET! ME! GO!" Bulma screamed as a big saiyan grabbed her arm.

"Everyone must have a physical before stepping onto Vegetasei." Answered the saiyan.

"Well with the little food we get and the living quarters I'm surprised we're not all dead!"

"Bulma shh. We don't want to make him mad." Chi chi pleaded

"Oh don't shh me! I'm going to speak my mind!"

"Woman if you don't shut the hell up I'll send you to Prince Vegeta himself!"

With hearing the name Vegeta, Bulma froze. He scared her. Bulma didn't want to admit it but he really scared her. So Bulma was carried off to get a physical. A little later so was Chi chi.

As Bulma and the saiyan were nearing the physical room Vegeta came out of his training room. The saiyan bowed with respect and said my prince. When Bulma didn't Vegeta glared at her.

"Why do you not show the proper respect for a prince woman?!" Vegeta bellowed.

"You are not my prince! I'm showing you all the respect you deserve! None! I'd rather die then be your slave!"

"Baka, you are not a slave. You are merely working for us." Vegeta snapped.

"Whaa?!"

"With little or no pay mind you. But after your physical you may pick any job you like."

"Really?! Oh could I get one in the science department?!"

"If you wish. Tell me what is your name woman?"

"Ah Bulma Briefs, the smartest technical genius in the world."

"Right, you may go now. Oh and Brunon." Vegeta said in a whisper.

"Yes my Prince?"

"Make sure she gets the highest rank in the science department."

"But sire, she's full of it!"

"NO! I've heard of Briefs. A little cocky, yes. But she may be of some use to us."

"Yes Prince Vegeta." Brunon then turned and took Bulma to her physical.

That is the bitchyest woman I have ever met! Cute ass though. Woah what am I saying?! Who put that thought there?! Then Vegeta left as well. But still thinking of the beautiful blue haired woman with the cute rear.